Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Bentinho Massaro: NEW AGE CULT LEADER

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,027 times in 820 posts

Default Re: Bentinho Massaro: NEW AGE CULT LEADER

https://www.facebook.com/bentinhomas...14043931994924

. . . and here it comes the delusional support from one of Bentinho’s closest and therefore most manipulated mind controlled supporters, his girlfriend.

Within this spiel of gushing justification for Cult Leader Guru Bentinho, which is classic addiction speak 101, there are six words which aptly describe Bentinho’s mind control:

“Bentinho has been my personal mirror, ….”

which is trying to imply that Bentinho has a superhuman gift to be able to see deeply inside the essence of another [Because it’s easier to get someone else to [pretend] to do it, rather than do it oneself].

Bentinho then fakes genuine values of compassion, understanding and support to prove his “superhuman trick” i.e. Bentinho sees all my faults, he doesn’t judge me for them, and he knows how to help me correct them, blah blah.

What this actually describes is Bentinho’s Psychological Projection!

Quote Psychological projection can be established as a means of obtaining or justifying certain actions that would normally be found atrocious or heinous. This often means projecting false accusations, information, etc., onto an individual for the sole purpose of maintaining a self-created illusion.
    In other words, whenever Bentinho’s behaviour in his personal relationships is crap he can simply say [everytime], “hey it’s okay, you will get through this, I am just mirroring you! If you want this crap to go away then you need to change. You can fix this, I know you can. When you see me acting in beautiful behaviour toward you, you will know you have succeeded in fixing another one of your faults and are getting to taste the purity that I am.” – [until the next time of course]

Pleeeeaase Bentinho lovers and friends, get out of this mind control sh!t. You are not the cause of Bentinho’s bad behaviour. He is not mirroring you and making great sacrifices by enduring you [and humanity].

Nobody needs a mirror!
    It’s a psychological spiritually indoctrinated con that is a gateway for narcissistic sociopaths to exploit counseling professions with an express train to godhood!

Listen to that niggling voice, that nagging deep essence that really is you! There are many who have been where you are and patiently wait for your empowered voices to emerge from within this cult. Voices of experience that can move and learn in a new direction as real saviours to humanity now by helping protect innocents from the dangers of psychological manipulation and mind control – in multiple arenas of society.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 6th January 2018 at 04:47.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2018), marique3652 (7th January 2018), Mike (6th January 2018), Reinhard (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (6th January 2018), Shadowself (6th January 2018), Wind (6th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 times in 153 posts

lol, I wasn't sure where it was coming from so I didn't want to get all lit up, lol. But I'll check them out.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Uh, hmmm. OK.

hey Walter, for what it's worth, I've read several of the Beall books too and they're quite good (and very much in line with your thinking here). the emphasis is on personal responsibility and practical self improvement. one of their titles is 'demystifying the mystical', which pretty much sums up the overall msg.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Mike (6th January 2018), Shadowself (6th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Shadowself's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,093 times in 1,413 posts

I'm sorry but this half baked high school drop out is a half-wit punk. For anyone to think that the statement: "I don't like to brag" he says to his followers - but if they had experienced the things he has - "most of you would have committed suicide", comprises wisdom is a fool.

Life is a precious thing and should not be taken for granted.

I guarantee you if this punk were faced with staring down the barrel of a gun threatening his life, he'd be begging for his life and peeing his pants at the same time. He's an opportunist.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink..thus you can warn his followers but should they be foolish enough to follow this creep down his road paved in their money they cannot say they were not warned. His words and actions display anything but wisdom.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th January 2018 at 16:50.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2018), celticwarrior (9th January 2018), Hym (9th January 2018), JoefromtheCarolinas (12th January 2018), marique3652 (7th January 2018), RunningDeer (6th January 2018), Wind (6th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    PNG Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 times in 473 posts

Agreed, Shadowself......you can lead a horse to water and all that.

Anyway, interesting lady. New video out yesterday that many or may not have relevance to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBvb...3JIbcetYTwkI-6

8. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,400 times in 393 posts

Wink Re: Bentinho Massaro: NEW AGE CULT LEADER

I may be penalized for this but I see it as Divine Intervention...

A sign from my Higher Self? My Middle Self? Well, most likely my Lower Self.....Either way,

It must not be a coincidence that I'm watching "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective-When Nature Calls" when I happened upon this thread.

There is balance in this Universe and at times like this, the bite of such piss ants has an antidote when they have been encountered and it is....

Guano.. Generous amounts of Liberally applied Guano.

Yes my friends. Guano it surely is.

May it be spread out where it can do some good.
    Last edited by Hym; 9th January 2018 at 05:16.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,400 times in 393 posts

Not impressed by an NLP'ing jerk, and I've met some that can actually read your thoughts. Even so, the fact that those who can do so usually means they could be considered royal jerks, certified and imperial in status amongst all who abuse the gifts they misuse.

Example:

Was attracted to a specifically powerful set of writings, compiled into a sacredness. Even though I was around those who apparently were supposed to honor that sacredness by honest, service-full living, they proved, with very few exceptions, to be dishonest, egotistical and outright thieves. I took on a few of the original warrior's lifestyle habits but stayed far away from the group of thieves for some time, even as I missed some good friends.

The little time I spent with them was both good and annoying, since they were, in practice, run by one of those cult leaders from the east, a man who in confidence told my very good friend that he was "the most corrupt man on earth". When I asked my friend what he thought of that statement he said he wasn't impressed. My friend called it a show of false humility.

As it goes I had a once in many lifetimes experience on June 5, 6th of 1984. I was working alone on a job when I realized I was in the nightmare I had every year on that date since I was 3 years old. The orange clouds in the setting sky were my visions come true. This led me back to re-connect with that series of writings and eventually back to the limited company of those friends, until I could purchase the original writings, writings I developed an accurate transliteration system for, to freely share, which I eventually did.

A full two years after this re-connection that was deeper and more insightful than any I had known in this body I went to see my friends after a class the cult leader had held. As I was listening to one of my friends I saw the cult leader walking by. I thought that if there was anything I could thank him for, amongst the overwhelming evidence of his darkness, it would be even the most vague connection of him to those writings.

Without a pause, from my unspoken thought to seeing his guards around him, he forcefully pushed his way past them and the people gathered in between us. He pushed his way up close to me and in a very strong voice said "Do not praise the Donkey that brings the sacred scriptures!"

I agreed. He wasn't even worth a remote connection to anything sacred, or me. The same goes for all of those complicit in his crimes of both material and spiritual intent and criminal practice.

The good to come out of that is that the few times I ever saw him again I would think "Donkey" and then mentally apologize to donkeys for the thought.

I also had a condition of protection, one that I can't explain but one that someone here on Avalon may know about, and it had to do with that cult leader. The few times that I was around him and there was or was not going to be some communication between us there were two times I could not hear his voice. I could hear my voice and the talk of those around me, but I could not hear him. I am thankful for that.

The last example is when me and my friends built a place of prayer, a place where women gather to empower themselves. On the opening day of this space I went up to receive a shawl and some cheap beads (as thanks from friends for the joy of working with volunteers from the community) I was interrupted on my way back to sit down. I was told that the cult leader was speaking to me, but I did not hear him. What he said to me, three years after he called himself a donkey (and again, all apologies to the donkeys out there), was stupid.

I sat back down and lamented at the man not learning a thing and not listening to the prayer I projected before going up in front of that sacredness and my friends. My prayer was only to receive an insight from the sacredness and specifically not any from the cult leader, especially in a setting where none but the sacredness was to be contemplated, absorbed and understood.

DO expect donkeys to learn over a couple of years, but do not expect cult leaders to learn a thing, even when many lifetimes, many warriors and endless saints pass them by.
    Last edited by Hym; 9th January 2018 at 07:10.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2018), JoefromtheCarolinas (12th January 2018), RunningDeer (9th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,027 times in 820 posts

Quote The good to come out of that is that the few times I ever saw him again I would think "Donkey" and then mentally apologize to donkeys for the thought.
    Nice

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Hym (11th January 2018), RunningDeer (11th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6