+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Bentinho Massaro: NEW AGE CULT LEADER

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Bentinho Massaro: NEW AGE CULT LEADER

Just going to slip this article in here for anyone interested.

Cult Influence Tactics

From my perspective as a long-time student of influence, let me state--with disappointment--that I can find nothing magic, supernatural, fantastic, or even extraordinary in the way that members are attracted to and kept in cults. I'm as fascinated with "magic bullet" theories as anyone, and yet I can find almost nothing in the cultist's repertoire that isn't already in the social influence literature.

I'm reminded of an old German education teacher I had in college who also happened to be a magician. He would sometimes entertain us with an unexpected magic trick during class. If you happened to compliment him on his ability, he'e mumble, "Keine Hexerei, nur Behändigskraft." Which he taught me means: "No magic, just craftsmanship." And that is exactly the case with cultic master manipulators like Applewhite, pictured to the right. They use a powerful mix of tactics--an unethical craftsmanship of influence, if you will--the great majority of which are widely known and studied by social psychologists. No magic, just craftsmanship.

Full article HERE. See second page for information on how to recognise cult influence and how to defend against it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Debra (3rd January 2018), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), marique3652 (7th January 2018), Mike (23rd December 2017), WalterBosley (23rd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Look familiar. This came to my attention quite by accident. I knew this guy reminded me of somebody......

(the incomparable Jim Carrey as 'The Cable Guy')

Listen to Benito speak - there are the subtle yet lingering after-effects of a massive effort to remove what was once an obviously pronounced lisp(just like the cable guy). I am not mocking the man for that! It's just that the look and the speech are so uncannily similar.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (3rd January 2018), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

This might fit somewhere, too.
    6 Signs your Coworker is a Psychopath

Psychopath is a term casually thrown around, but it actually has a pretty strict definition.

To be classified as a psychopath you must meet a certain set of criteria as defined by the Hare Psychopathy Checklist.
    There are 20 traits associated and evaluated to determine a PCL-R score.
    • glib and superficial charm
    • grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
    • need for stimulation
    • pathological lying
    • cunning and manipulativeness
    • lack of remorse or guilt
    • shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
    • callousness and lack of empathy
    • parasitic lifestyle
    • poor behavioural controls
    • sexual promiscuity
    • early behaviour problems
    • lack of realistic long-term goals
    • impulsivity
    • irresponsibility
    • failure to accept responsibility for own actions
    • many short-term marital relationships
    • juvenile delinquency
    • revocation of conditional release
    • criminal versatility
    So here are a few indicators to look for:

1. They're confident

Way too confident. Irrationally confident.
    Dr. William Hirstein wrote in Psychology Today:
    The PCL describes sociopaths as possessing a 'grandiose sense of self worth.'
    Cleckley speaks frequently of the boastfulness of his patients.
    Hare (1993) describes an imprisoned sociopath who believed he was a world class swimmer
    2. Lying/Insincerity

In a 1941 case a father described his psychopath daughter's behaviour as follows:
    I can't understand the girl, no matter how hard I try.
    It's not that she seems bad or exactly that she means to do wrong.
    She can lie with the straightest face, and after she's found in the most outlandish lies she still seems perfectly easy in her own mind.
    3. Egocentricity

Hervey M. Cleckle, the psychiatrist, described this in 1941 as a...
    ...pathologic egocentricity [and incapacity for love].
    He did so in a seminal work describing psychopathy through a series of interviews with patients in a locked institution.
    This above-quoted definition made it into his "clinical profile" describing 16 behavioural traits he saw as defining a psychopath.

4. Great at conversation

There's a mask that has to fall. They're used to holding a conversation and they're used to making people amenable to their wishes.
    Robert Hare, the creator of the psychopathy checklist, wrote in Psychology Today:
    Psychopaths are often voluble and verbally facile. They can be amusing and entertaining conversationalists, ready with a clever comeback, and are able to tell unlikely but convincing stories that cast themselves in a good light. They can be very effective in presenting themselves well and are often very likable and charming.
    One of my raters described an interview she did with a prisoner: 'I sat down and took out my clipboard,' she said, 'and the first thing this guy told me was what beautiful eyes I had.'
    'He managed to work quite a few compliments on my appearance into the interview, so by the time I wrapped things up, I was feeling unusually… well, pretty. I'm a wary person, especially on the job, and can usually spot a phony. When I got back outside, I couldn't believe I'd fallen for a line like that.'
    5. Lack of Empathy

A psychopath usually has a profound lack of empathy. They construct a mental and emotional facade of a person.
    As one of the final paragraphs of American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis reads:
    There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Harvard) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed.
    This sort of reading of a projection of a person is supported by Robert Hare, again in Psychology Today:
    They are completely indifferent to the rights and suffering of family and strangers alike. If they do maintain ties, it is only because they see family members as possessions. One of our subjects allowed her boyfriend to sexually molest her five-year-old daughter because "he wore me out. I wasn't ready for more sex that night." The woman found it hard to understand why the authorities took her child into care.
    6. A short temper

A short fuse is another symptom of a lack of empathy, but it is upheld by poor behavioural control.
    They tend to be impulsive and can respond aggressively to innocuous perceived slights.
    Hare recounts an incident in an institution with a psychopath:
    For example, an inmate in line for dinner was accidentally bumped by another inmate, whom he proceeded to beat senseless. The attacker then stepped back into line as if nothing had happened.
    Despite the fact that he faced solitary confinement as punishment for the infraction, his only comment when asked to explain himself was, 'I was pissed off. He stepped into my space. I did what I had to do.'

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (23rd December 2017), Billy (23rd December 2017), Debra (3rd January 2018), gaiagirl (23rd December 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017), Jayke (23rd December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (24th December 2017), marique3652 (7th January 2018), Mike (23rd December 2017), Wind (23rd December 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

So a psychopath is essentially a human devoid of love?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (23rd December 2017), Debra (3rd January 2018), Mike (23rd December 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Although you are right, I think it is more than that. For some psychopaths, they are humans devoid of soul.

A true absence of love (not hatred but the absence of love) is extremely painful for human beings who have a heart and a soul. There is whole lineages like that.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (3rd January 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017), Mike (23rd December 2017), Wind (23rd December 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I would say so. Everything else on that list are symptoms of that, I think.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

American Psycho looks good, found a PDF if anyone's interested: American Psycho full PDF

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), marique3652 (7th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

In Bentinho’s recent Facebook Post he predicts his “retirement” from being in the spotlight (no doubt due to his outing) and his handing over “business as usual” to his faithful group leaders.

https://www.facebook.com/bentinhomas...381792/?type=3

Quote I have a lot of faith in this group of emerging leaders who have gone beyond petty reactionism, mediocre occupations and easily manipulated make-belief.

This group of emerging leaders have made me feel like I can retire the way I have been teaching up to this point, and finally begin shifting my focus to generating more leaders out of all the 'followers' currently exposed to my channel. It feels like the first stage of my work has been accomplished, and it is time to shift gears.
    Ryan Brown and Luuk Moelker could well be two of the emerging “public profile leaders” who will take over more from Bentinho in his Academy until Bentinho feels it is safe for him to go back in the water – so worth keeping a watchful eye on his movements over the ensuing months/year.

http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/private-sessions/
    http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/ryanbrown

FYI: Ryan Brown also works with Ronja Sebastian – feminine embodiment, ecstatic sensual awakening, yogic dance, etc.
    http://ronjasebastian.com/

No biggie but on the Samasati Women’s Temple Deepening Booty Camp there is an offer for 2 bonus workshopstogether with a select group of conscious men!

But: “Only sign up for this course if your longing is strong enough to carry you through. It definitely takes trust, courage and a willingness to free fall…” whatever that means!

Quote Samasati Women’s Temple Deepening Booty Camp.
    Welcome to the Samasati Women’s Temple Deepening Booty Camp.
    7 weekends – 1 year.

This is a journey through feminine embodiment and sensual awakening, with practices in surrender, receptivity, guilt free pleasures and being the big version of the She that is living in you.

You’ll be learning relationship skills, intuition boosters and more…
    The topics and practices selected have been born out of what I have found to be the most powerful, essential and enjoyable to live as a sensually embodied woman.
    This includes:
    • Feminine embodiment and awakening our senses
    • Surrender and softness – and why this is a sign of strength, not weakness
    • The art of reporting the front line of your emotions in a way that men can actually hear, without withdrawing or feeling blamed
    • How to trust your intuition (hint: this works differently in different women)
    • Relationship skills: Masculine & Feminine polarity and the art of direction, flow, trust, presence, radiance, stillness, dance…
    • If you’re single: attract the deep love and partner you’re longing for and deserve
    • If you’re in a relationship: how to live in intimacy without divorcing yourself
    • Creating nourishing relationships
    • Healing through feminine touch
    • Sexual Vitality Qigong – to awaken sexual energy and learn the art of sublimation
    • Tantric practices for women
    • The difference between drama and authentic emotion (and how to transform the former into the latter)
    The 3 Stages of Womanhood – and how to open into the 3rd Stage
    • Trusting and feeling your receptivity
    • Fun, enjoyment and guilt-free pleasures… (what would a women’s night be without raw chocolate?)
    And new for this year:
    • Seeing through the illusory personality and awakening to the real you
    • Methods of manifestation – if you can dream it, you can have it
    • Goal setting – the Feminine way (you’ll love this one)
    • How to get clear, productive and creative – in a way that honors your nature
    • Tap into your inner genius…

These principles and practices have allowed me to go from being tense, fearful and closed down, to open, sensual and deeply receptive for pleasure.
    For most of my life I was struggling with myself, with relationships (or the lack of them) and I was convinced that no one would ever be attracted to me, let alone want to be in a relationship with me.

Through understanding and embodying certain principles I suddenly attracted more men than I could handle. It was stunningly simple.
    And before you ask: no, it wasn’t just any men, but the deep, loving, present ones that women usually envision when they ask the question “do these men actually exist??”
    (And if that’s your question, then the answer is: yes they absolutely do. And in the Booty Camp I’ll share with you how to attract them. Or invoke those qualities in the man you’re already with.)
    This. Stuff. Works.
    I’ll also share with you about what sex, flow and energy has to do with money – and how to create relaxed success on your terms.
    One important caveat though:
    When I say stunningly simple I don’t necessarily mean easy. Only sign up for this course if your longing is strong enough to carry you through. It definitely takes trust, courage and a willingness to free fall…

+ 2 Bonus workshops
    together with a select group of conscious men

– lead by Ronja Sebastian & Ryan D Brown

Bentinho Massaro about Ryan D Brown:

If you want to integrate my teachings into your own practical every-day life, I highly recommend making use of the skills, and depth of experience that my main facilitator and close friend, Ryan Brown offers.

He was already an awesomely awake being when I first met him 3 years ago, but has ever since soaked himself in my teachings which he says is now his preferred paradigm of seeing and experiencing the world, understanding himself, and the main practice by which he continues to expand upon his own Consciousness.

Aside from being fearlessly open and willing to ever-more continue his own expansion, he is very good at meeting people wherever they are at on the journey and understanding from personal experience what they are going through and what they might want to accelerate into next, and how to do it most efficiently.

He has a lot of first-hand experience with all kinds of spiritual (and human) backgrounds as well as with my practicing my teachings over the past 3 years, and as such has an unparalleled ability to rephrase and clarify my teachings to people from all walks of life, without deviating much, if at all, from the concepts that I teach. The results, as those who have worked with him one on one within the context of my teachings can attest to, have always been way beyond what was expected.
    – Bentinho Massaro

More about Ryan Brown:
    Ryan has spent the last two decades exploring Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, and mystic communities throughout the US and abroad, looking past the dogma and connecting to the thread that weaves through them all.

During 12 years of continuous travel, he was largely living a monastic lifestyle steeped in meditation, nature, and inner landscape explorations/awakenings.
    Upon his return to the US, Ryan incorporated this inner orientation with the relational aspects of life. He owned a successful marketing company before moving to Boulder, where he worked and facilitated for organizations in the realms of “authentic relating” and present-moment relational practice.

He now serves Bentinho’s community full-time through private sessions and facilitation at retreats and within the Trinfinity Academy.

We are super happy to have Ryan come in and bring his skills and expertise into the Samasati Women’s Temple Deepening Booty Camp!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Daozen (23rd December 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

American Psycho looks good, found a PDF if anyone's interested: American Psycho full PDF
    It's a very disturbing book, but if you can stomach that kind of material then go ahead. I think Christian Bale was scary good in his role in the movie where he was really creepy as that soulless, insane being. Psychopaths are the exact opposites of empaths.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (23rd December 2017), uzn (25th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    It's a very disturbing book, but if you can stomach that kind of material then go ahead. I think Christian Bale was scary good in his role in the movie where he was really creepy as that soulless, insane being. Psychopaths are the exact opposites of empaths.
    I read the book when I was 17. It really was quite confusing and rather graphic in details. It was the Finnish translated version but I'm gonna read the original version as well. The movie was quite well done, much better than I expected. I'd say it's impossible to do that book 1:1 as a movie. Just like all those Stephen King books.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Wind (23rd December 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Incapable of empathy (I.e. connection with the idea that other people have rights and feelings) and see people as a means to their own ends.

Love for a psychopath is fairly behavioral, where they get what they want consistently.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/bentinhomas...nGnGI0&fref=nf

POSTED BY BENTINHO 22 DEC 2017 – Complete with Leonardo DiCaprio iconic pic from the Great Gatsby.

Note he’s already onto his next evolution. Followers are falling away because they recognize Bentinho for the delusional con artist that he is. So in another attempt to prove he is right and everyone else is wrong he once again shifts the blame back onto the public because they just can’t recognize true leadership . . . and, of course, a new strategy needs to come into play.

If Bentinho can’t sustain “followers” anymore maybe changing the name will work. His loyal disciples will now be promoted to “leaders” . . . but loyalty to “the god” isn’t free so you will have to pay if you want the promotion.

Quote Those who try to lead without the impersonal intent, clarity and unflinching faith required for true leadership end up doing nothing but controlling and projecting unto their environment and those within it. They then call this 'independent strength' and 'I don't need anyone' but it does little to significantly improve anyone's life including their own, let alone reach the collective in a meaningful way.
    :
    True leadership is rare, and rarely recognized by those in need of leadership. Non-leaders will recognize non-leaders as leaders and shoot down true leaders who could take their civilization to the next level of expression.
    :
    Hence the challenge for communities, countries and the world at large to find harmony; It cannot recognize true leadership. It just squabbles with itself like a bunch of chickens on cocaine. In fact, it rejects true leadership because it does not understand it or know how to recognize it.
    :
    A bunch of misguided and chaotic minds cannot generate harmony without accepting leadership from a harmonious source. Yet in order for those misguided masses to embrace true leadership, they have to first be able to recognize it; which they won't until they are ready to be leaders themselves... You see the predicament humanity faces. It is in a vicious cycle of rejecting the truth and embracing the comfort of ignorance; aka mass behavior. Collective Sheep-Mind.
    :
    I'm currently developing an intense, 6-month leadership program for those truly committed. Two tiers/price points will be made available. A high end tier for a smaller number of people(100 approx) and mid range pricing for a mid-sized group (250-500). Both get access to same content but different levels of personal attention. Both groups/tiers require high level commitment though!
    :
    I haven't felt this aligned about anything I've done in a while. I am taking the community out of the limitation of locality and will help generate true powerhouses online; turning followers into leaders.
    :
    More details coming soon. Do not mistake ego for leadership and do not mistake leadership for ego. Enjoy the challenge of being able to sense the difference. Cheers.
    Bentinho Massaro appears to have classic SHUT EYE SYNDROME.

SHUT EYE SYNDROME : “The occupational disease of fraudulence” described by Orson Welles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shut_eye
    In the lingo of stage magicians, illusionists, and mentalists, a shut eye is a performer who becomes so adept at the illusion of mind reading that the performer comes to believe that he or she actually possesses psychic powers.

The term was used by film director Orson Welles, a gifted magician, who feared that he would fall victim to the delusion.

Just swap the word psychic for saviour
    Last edited by Gemma13; 24th December 2017 at 11:11.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), Jayke (24th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

http://mailchi.mp/bentinhomassaro/re...9?e=6bf2091855

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM BENTINHO – DEC 2017

Quote For those unaware of recent happenings, please forgive the ultimately unimportant details that follow, but I feel somewhat obligated to update you with some of the 3D details of what has occurred, so that you have some context for the change in direction I'm taking.

The tone of this update becomes more empowering the further down you go. I apologize for its length. Keeping things brief has been something I'm working on, with little to no success thus far .

For those not interested in the details, a brief summary:
    • Someone with negative intent toward our mission wrote a vile and sensationalist article.
    • We received hundreds of hate messages, also from locals in Sedona who wanted us gone.
    • Our address and numbers were compromised and we received threats; we no longer felt at home in Sedona.
    • We felt an inspiration to leave, travel for a while, be non-local and re-design what I do and how I offer my work to people from the ground up.
    • I will be shifting my work to focus on those truly committed, in smaller groups, and mostly online.
    • There are only two public/general retreats left for you to attend; no new retreats are currently being planned.
    • Register for these final two retreats (+ 1 special event) further down in this email.
    • I am starting a 6-month online coaching program to help generate leaders, shepherds, mirrors and civilization upgraders (more info on this near end of the long text below).
    • Any amount of negativity can be turned into an empowered reality that benefits all. It is whatever you say it is.
    • Though my vehicles/bodies are under high pressure and have taken a beating, I am grateful and more aligned to my purpose and reason for being incarnate than ever.
    • Excited for my/our/your future timelines. Thank you.

The meaningless 3D details - what happened? (a couple of extracts)

We took off without telling anybody where we went. Which felt truly great and like the beginning of a new, non-linear adventure for the few of us.
    […]
    This whole situation could have easily made me/us less committed to the vision of an awakened humanity, but instead—by staying true no matter what—I/we managed to alchemize this fun challenge into a higher level of commitment to this mission.
    […]
    We will be traveling for a while, not settling in any particular place, and I will shift pretty much all of my work to being done exclusively online, and focus almost exclusively on those highly committed, ready to become shepherds, mirrors, civilization upgraders and leaders.
    […]
    That's why I am currently designing a 6-month coaching program with the intent to generate Great Purity, Benevolent Empowerment and Unparalleled Leadership in those who participate. I wish to generate Civilization Upgraders.
    […]
    I once made a bold statement with a truthful intention, saying that it would take only 10 beings who attain the same level of fearlessness, clarity, awareness, sense of mission and empowerment as I have, to permanently shift this planet into a much higher version. And I still believe this is technically true. That's all it would take.

I intend to help generate over 100 of these beings over the course of the next five years. Just for good measure.
    Thanks to citizen watchdogs speaking out Sedona put a stop to this cult leader to protect individuals in their community.

Online communities need to stay vigilant as Bentinho Massaro weaves his way deceptively into homes via the internet before feeling secure enough to resettle and set up shop in another physical location.

This is a game to Bentinho. He loves the challenges as it gives him the opportunity to strive to come up with new keys (of manipulation and deceit) to get him to another level! Losing is not on his agenda.

The only way Bentinho can lose his game is when his willing participants – the pawns and characters he seduces into his game – refuse to play anymore!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 29th December 2017 at 04:29.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Hervé (29th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), Shadowself (29th December 2017), Wind (29th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/...llel-realities

THE RIPPING APART OF THE COLLECTIVE INTO PARALLEL REALITIES – 27 DEC 2017

For those struggling with their loyalties to BENTINHO MASSARO please read his language carefully in his latest articles!

Bentinho is damage controlling his outing as a cult leader and has reinvented the next phase of his “mission” by cherry picking and spinning from multiple sets of information i.e. cosmology, spiritual guru’s, etc etc.

To separate you from your voice of intelligent reasoning Bentinho is using “the world is splitting into parallel realities” spin and is beckoning and seducing his followers into his fantasy NEW WORLD – and you will have to let go of all your current friends and family members.

THIS IS CLASSIC CULT LEADER SPIN! Please do some cult research to discover for yourselves that Bentinho is reinvigorated with his counter defense argument/spin as he is not going to let go of his self-proclaimed god-status and lucrative business model that supports it.

This individual is psychologically impaired and all those who feed his illness by supporting him are enabling him to continue his psychologically dangerous manipulations on others.

Please try and obtain a neutral perspective long enough to read his carefully contrived spin.

Quote I'm lucky enough to have done as much work on myself as I have that I am able to navigate complex and challenging waters with relative ease and be able to step willingly into what is asked of me without attachment to my former realities, comfort or self-image.

As a result, my experience is generally one of great and deep joy and powerful clarity/insight whenever big changes pass through my awareness. Whatever comes, I accept and navigate from there in the most exciting possible way, ever re-generating my reality from Source, and from scratch, with each opportunity and change in the tides.

This keeps me nimble and malleable, able to anticipate and flow with the highest benefit. I recommend you practice the same capacity of trusting life and not identifying with any of the changes, your body, mind, circumstances and even relationships. The last one being, admittedly, the most challenging.

BUT: letting go of even the most long-standing relationships, family members and friendships isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can be a most beautiful, forgiving and loving experience for you. Even if it isn't experienced that way on their end.

If it helps, you can think of it as 'setting each other free' rather than 'letting go.'

[…]
    Whereas in the past, most of these intensified nexus points or 'psychic winds' might have given you a preview of what does not truly belong in your reality any longer; they generally allowed you to continue to co-exist with those non-consonant vibrations for a bit longer.
    […]
    The vibrations will be too pristine and distinct in each reality to be able to continue to interact in any meaningful way with the others. Like parallel FM channels are not received by the same radio clearly simultaneously. A choice as to which reality you attune to has to be made in each moment, but is being forced upon each entity of this collective in an unapologetically loud manner, now.
    […]
    This is truly a beautiful and once in a lifetime opportunity in many ways. Seize it. You deserve it. And you have all the guidance you need to take a leap of faith into trusting the changes.
    In practical terms, this means you will likely 'lose' certain friends, family members, or communities that you are used to be a part of, and gain others.
    […]
    "Resistance truly is futile at this timing, lol. And undesirable, really. And illogical, even."

What Bentinho's “emotional mind control/NLP” article is saying, is: resist your nagging voice of logic and wisdom that is telling you to STOP Because Something is Very, Very Wrong with Following Benhinho Massaro.

"One thing that may happen is that you'll suddenly meet or learn to more clearly recognize who's truly part of your cosmic tribe; those with the same calling/mission/vision."

This is how these cult leaders seduce – they tap into loneliness, confusion, longings, that everyone experiences by offering false promises and hope.

"The time to attempt to 'reach everybody' may be of the past... Or perhaps not yet entirely. We'll see. This is still unclear to me.

Allow those who are non-consonant with your preferred reality to fall away from your reality naturally, with love and faith that they too are taken care of by the infinite intelligence.

Be grateful for the time and learning you chose to co-create together, and forgive them and yourself for any and all inevitable learnings, or as humans would call it 'mistakes' that may have occurred between you."

This is a precursor statement that is warning you that you will be part of a cult that is cut off from the rest of the world should you choose to continue to believe, worship and follow Bentinho. If you get to that stage it will be ever harder for you to withdraw and recover.

The rewards he is offering you are fantasies. The losses you will endure to chase these fantasies, are not!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 29th December 2017 at 04:26.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Hervé (29th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), Shadowself (29th December 2017), Wind (29th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Yep, all the marks of a cult, all of them. He has forgotten the words love, kindness, empathy.

From what I know, none of the great prophets ever abandoned their mom, wife, children by witholding their support.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), Shadowself (29th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote The only way Bentinho can lose his game is when his willing participants – the pawns and characters he seduces into his game – refuse to play anymore!
    Or until the next person gets hurt.

Quote We will be traveling for a while, not settling in any particular place, and I will shift pretty much all of my work to being done exclusively online, and focus almost exclusively on those highly committed, ready to become shepherds, mirrors, civilization upgraders and leaders.
    […]
    That's why I am currently designing a 6-month coaching program with the intent to generate Great Purity, Benevolent Empowerment and Unparalleled Leadership in those who participate. I wish to generate Civilization Upgraders.
    By shifting the blame on his new core "Sheperds" will not release him of the responsibility which is I'm certain upper most in his mind. What a jerk! I've not seen such blatant cult activity... and he's not ashamed to display it.

Quote I once made a bold statement with a truthful intention, saying that it would take only 10 beings who attain the same level of fearlessness, clarity, awareness, sense of mission and empowerment as I have, to permanently shift this planet into a much higher version. And I still believe this is technically true. That's all it would take.
    Narcissist!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 29th December 2017 at 13:05.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), norman (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (31st December 2017), Wind (29th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Be Scofield penned a follow up article of how she got behind the scenes. It's quite the read.

Tech Bro Guru: Behind the Scenes

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Billy (31st December 2017), Debra (31st December 2017), Flash (31st December 2017), Hervé (31st December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), norman (31st December 2017), RunningDeer (31st December 2017), WalterBosley (29th December 2017), Wind (29th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"I didn’t know at the time but Bentinho had often referred to himself as Shiva. How perfect. Shakti, the fierce divine feminine comes in and takes out Shiva. A sign of our times."

This is gold and kudos to her.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Billy (31st December 2017), Debra (31st December 2017), Flash (31st December 2017), RunningDeer (31st December 2017), Shadowself (29th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Be Scofield penned a follow up article of how she got behind the scenes. It's quite the read.

Tech Bro Guru: Behind the Scenes
    Good expo article on the infiltration

BENTINHO UPDATE 30 DEC 2017

You’re either ready for the so called 3rd density shift to 4th density . . . or you’re not. Collective negative de-toxing going on in the past few weeks to explain all the crap Bentinho and followers have been experiencing so he says just stay strong and keep the faith.

He tells followers not to fall into the trap of taking things personal and coming to conclusions.

@10:15 [I] If you come to conclusions you're screwed and you will go insane, mad, manic, bipolar, etc.

If you don’t come to conclusions there’s this beautiful flow of acceptance that constantly purges and heals and really prepares you for 4th density.[/I]

More scare tactics and con to get shepherds to stay loyal.

I believe he even claimed in one of his blogs that he’s surpassed 7th, or 8th density – phew . . . hierarchical leadership con at its best!

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Debra (31st December 2017), Flash (31st December 2017), Hervé (31st December 2017), Omni (31st December 2017), RunningDeer (31st December 2017), Wind (31st December 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Good for the folks in Sedona for his unexpected quick departure. Run rabbit, run run run.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2018), RunningDeer (31st December 2017), Wind (31st December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast