+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Esotericism

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Esotericism

Who else is interested in esotericism?
    By esotericism I mean all those methods that deal with self development.
    Even if it deals with telekinetic (and many more) abilities or just health diet (vegan e.t.c.)

I would like to know people who have already developed a few of the above so that we can share experiences, techniques and search together for more knowledge.

For those who have no idea what I am saying, just search. Avatar Energy Master Institute, Evolved Ministry, are only a few that display the real nature of human being. We are not made to be static, or kill each other. We are made to love so we wan evolve.

Thanks for your time fellows!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Greek For This Post:

chris_walker (4th December 2017), drneglector (3rd December 2017), gaiagirl (9th December 2017), jjjones (3rd December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Mike (3rd December 2017), Nasu (21st July 2023), palehorse (18th July 2023), Pam (21st July 2023), shaberon (8th December 2017), wnlight (3rd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Esotericism

I took a quick look at Avatar Energy Master Institute and Evolved Ministry websites and they look like places to spend a lot of money. I have been self–taught except for dowsing which I have learned first from my mother and then from many others. My healing capabilities are currently limited to deseases of bacteria and viruses. But there will be more. Being seft-taught, there are topics that i generally do not discuss, not yet. Oh yes, i never carry an umbrella anymore. No need. BTW, if you know any good books on these esoteric subjects, please refer me to them if they are on-line and inexpensive.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), gaiagirl (9th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Nasu (21st July 2023), Noelle (3rd December 2017), Pam (21st July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of my favourite podcasts are free (well they have free content and paid content for an additional hour).

Fave first
    http://runesoup.libsyn.com/podcast

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/

http://www.infinite-beyond.com/categ...he-crossroads/
    Not everything is a conspiracy...
    ...only the important stuff !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

chris_walker (4th December 2017), gaiagirl (9th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

wnlight,

I posted AEMI and Evolved Ministry just to see what we are capable for. Ofcourse there is no need to join, being self taught is best!

Many people will not want to post questions here or share their experiences openly.
    They can all send me a message and discuss, that's what we are supposed to do.

Now to your question wnlight, well, I have a few books but they are mostly in Greek Language.
    I think I have a few that are in English, but I am not sure of their quality as I haven't read them yet.

Speaking of authors, I think Paul Jagot is by far my favorite.
    He teaches you simple things we haven't been taught such as how to control ourselves, or how to speak properly.
    Furthermore he has some books based on healing which he calls "magnetism".

In order for us to get to more advanced things, we must first understand the necessity of being able to achieve the little things first.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greek For This Post:

chris_walker (12th February 2018), gaiagirl (9th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Nasu (21st July 2023), pabranno (9th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,535 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by Greek (here)
    By esotericism I mean all those methods that deal with self development.
    I would say that esoteric is a language of code or symbols that makes most of the myths and religions meaningful.

I believe that it flourished in Greece and the Greek-speaking world from Orpheus until the murder of Hypatia.

I tend to find that one of its most famous proponents was Pythagoras...until about a hundred years ago, vegetarians were called "Pythagoreans". Also, this is a lost or stolen culture that dimly persisted through the Middle Ages via troubadors and playwrights such as Dante. Meanwhile, it was replaced by exoteric or "dead-letter" religions, and ever larger and more unwieldy political systems, up to what we have now.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

chris_walker (12th February 2018), gaiagirl (9th December 2017), Greek (25th January 2018), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Nasu (21st July 2023), palehorse (18th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've done a lot of research on esoteric spiritual philosophy and have discovered how to line up and match together the spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, regions of the body, elements, and more so that everything clicks together and makes sense in accordance with the macrocosm-microcosm principle commonly found in esoteric spiritual philosophies, which says that the macrocosmic universe and microcosmic individual reflect each other on a spiritual level. I've also discovered an ideal diet that harmonizes with nature in numerous ways, including its day-night and rise-peak-fall-valley patterns. I share my conclusions on my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Nasu (21st July 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

very wise words in this video

in accordance with Gurdjieff there are two answers to Esotericism:

- this knowledge is not concealed.
    - it can not from its very nature become common property.

"He who wants knowledge must himself make the initial efforts to find the source of knowledge and to approach it taking advantage of the help and indications which are given to all for which people as a rule do not want to see or recognize, it can not come to people without effort on their own part."

People knows about it when regarding ordinary knowledge but when it comes to great knowledge when they admit the possibility of its existence they find it possible to "expect" something different.

A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possesses it.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st July 2023), Harmony (19th July 2023), Nasu (21st July 2023), Pam (21st July 2023), ulli (18th July 2023), Wind (18th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 times in 829 posts

Gurdjieff was a favorite for his courageous adventure to Kafiristan, where he found the last remaining school which was founded by un-worshiped Pythagoreans, (who knew better than to work with institutionalized organizations or the many cults and oligarchies which ruled earth).

The many yous, (plural of you), that you are and the need to successfully~manage these robotic entities of human existence, before we understand the purpose of short human incarnations, was G's contribution, which experimentally collaborated with Ouspensky, whose "The fourth Way", was later published, and IMHO is one of the best texts to approach the actual Pythagorean system of knowledge, (without the subjectivist speculations about both science and about incarnations, which would drag us back to those institutionalized goals for civilized mind prisons, or miscellaneous subjectivism, from both the east and the west).

I missed much this perspective for almost five decades, with overwhelming diversions, but a wide experience was gained from assorted consciousness-promoters and consciousness-replacers, near and far. Somehow, through it all, natural health knowledge kept me alive, despite escapades like midnight toking and much harder, supposedly proper practices, which proved out as seeming abductions. Gratefully these were endured through the long run, with a free spirit and needed determination, to sacrifice the lesser for the greater.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Nasu (21st July 2023), palehorse (22nd July 2023), Pam (21st July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread