+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Pondering Prayer

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Pondering Prayer

This is an earnest question regarding something which has been heavily on my mind since my awakening.

Prior to what I would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening, I pretty much just worked two jobs and tried to lift the spirits of anyone I came into contact with. I wasn’t married, my child had passed, etc. So, it was a pretty simple existence.

I would pray every night, mostly saying God bless so and so, etc. and then thank God for all my graces and blessings. I would also say the Our Father, Hail Mary and a prayer of my own, “May the white light of the Holy Spirit surround, protect and bless me; live inside of me and touch every one and everything I come in contact with.” I said this often 24/7.

So, I had what I would consider a trial by fire which blew the lid off of everything previously hidden.

Well, as awakenings are, mine was very hard core, beautiful, brutal.

Anyway, since it happened, I have been very conflicted about prayer. Specifically, who am I praying to? Or what? Is prayer even useful? This has really bothered me and I have a hard time with this issue. I do believe in an ultimate creator and the Holy Spirit.
    Anyway, I am wondering what those who are really awake, think about prayer. Do you pray (other than your life being a prayer)? Who do you pray to? Why?

I appreciate your replies in advance. As you can tell, what I once took for granted, is now a very confusing issue to me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2017), Callista (5th December 2017), ceetee9 (7th December 2017), dynamo (6th December 2017), Eva2 (17th May 2022), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Hym (5th December 2017), Icare (6th December 2017), Iloveyou (7th December 2017), Lifebringer (8th December 2017), ljwheat (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Orph (7th December 2017), petra (5th December 2017), Rich (3rd January 2018), sherron44 (15th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), Wind (6th December 2017), wondering (6th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Pondering Prayer

Hi Villival, wow that sounds confusing. I would not dare offer you advice, but I can offer you my own views about it.... which is really just how I feel.

I'd never even really given any thought to prayer for most of my life. I really didn't think God was listening. But over the past few years as I started to awaken to things going on, it felt as if God was listening. I don't think God talks to people but I do think he listens to everyone. And by God I should could also "All" or "Source" as well... so the meaning does not get confused.

Honestly - I don't think praying feels very useful. If anything - it feels dangerous. I don't pray anymore. I remember thinking "God can do my praying for me".

I've got serious trust issues I once asked God "what should I pray for?" and I got a weird answer. I don't really think that it was God that "answered"... it was a nice answer though, just kind of cheesy. It insinuated "world peace"

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2017), dynamo (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Hym (5th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Orph (7th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), wondering (6th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Oh my!!! I totally understand where you are coming from, Villival! Having had a very strict, religious upbringing myself & finding out that "religion" didn't "work"....I was led to Avalon where I was able to get the answers I needed.

It would seem that everyone who prays, prays to "God". But then, each person has his or her own idea of who this "God" is! What I have learned so far is that prayer seems to be a sort of "energy" that we send out. When a group of people focus their prayers on another's illness, at times it does seem to help.

What I learned from the story of Jordan Maxwell's life was most interesting & it helped me understand some of the "happenings" in my own life. A a lad, he prayed to "God" that he could do something useful with his life. As a result, a series of events unfolded & his life was given to a certain purpose. The interview he did with Bill & Kerry is excellent, if you have never seen it!

From what I have gathered, so far, it seems there is a hierarchy of "beings" in play here. We "pray" & our intent goes out. The most important thing I have learned here on Avalon is that each of us is an Eternal, Sovereign Being.....but that knowledge has been kept from us. We are actually very powerful beings; we just never knew it!

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with praying as each of us has to come to our own conclusions as to what this is all about. I like what Petra said, thinking of "God" as "All" or "Source" is, to me, more meaningful as most people think of the Old Testament "God" when one uses the word "God".

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th December 2017), Bluegreen (5th December 2017), Bubu (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), wondering (6th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

prayer is intent the more forceful the intent the more energy it caries the farther it reaches up and down the hierarchy the more result you get. the most energetic intent known is supposed to create miracles. the hierarchy is the creator and creation. there is no creator or creation separate from you, me or anyone. If you are praying with genuine intent that's a good thing, otherwise you are wasting your time and fooling yourself.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

annacherie (24th December 2017), Blacklight43 (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), Wind (7th December 2017), wondering (6th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

My trial by fire came after a long period of deep and intense period of prayer and meditation. My sense is that it was truly a testing that we have become prepared for. You get to test the true grit of your own soul. It may seem like God and guides are gone, but I think that's just part of the test. It passes. There are rewards. Extra strength. Extra courage. Extra perceptions.

It's not for the faint of heart, but for the pure of heart. 🔥🔥 In fact, it may be part of the purification process.

God is another name for source--the Whole of spirit--the sum of all intelligence and the sum of all love, where the whole is greater than the sum of all parts. Holographic Father principle; cosmic radiance, or intelligence... I'm sure that intentions are even more powerful after such trials that have been overcome.

I still pray and meditate daily. It is a great service. Prayer is useful and powerful. Please don't stop!

Also, the most pure and innocent souls get targeted during this spiritual warfare against powers and principalities. Understand human energy fields and protect your own. Higher intelligences are real. -- call on Angels for protection, too. My result was life in a life and death circumstance.

Like I said, it's not for the faint of heart, but the pure in heart will always rise triumphant like the phoenix.👼👼👼

🌟🌟MM🌟🌟
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th December 2017 at 12:53.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), Wind (7th December 2017), wondering (6th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Such is the world that I can no longer bear to say prayers, for I am sick of speaking to the gods who choose to do nothing but as they wish." -- Alcaeus of Mytilene, 612 BC

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

There are "gods" & then there is Ultimate Source!! It is up to us to DO something, not leave it to someone else!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th December 2017), Bubu (6th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

I would like to offer, my thoughts as well, I took a class in new testament Greek, at moody bible institute years ago, and have seen may examples of (prayer, or meditation) 15 years ago i was listening to a radio show and the guest was talking about the horrible fires in northern Florida occurring at that time.. No rain in sight or the foreseeable forecast in the coming weeks. He asked the host of the radio show what the numbers were as fare as listener ship that night. ( Coast to Coast -with Art Bell ) Came to about 4 1/2 Million people listening that night.. So the guest offers to conduct a guided meditation or a prayer for those who believed in that rout ,

It went something like this, Close your eye's and i want you to visualize Florida on the map or a glob, now extend your arms around Florida and draw your arms in, give her a big hug. as your doing this think of the moister and clouds in the vast ocean surrounding her. See the clouds coming together over Florida.

and for less than 10 minute this was the them or prayer, guiding those who were listening over the air waves that night... And guess what all the fires where put out that night, with no rain in the forecast, and no rain the next day but that night? .. was it collective thought, combined prayer, or hive critical thinking. It happened fact, documented on record.. Art Bell Coast to Coast archives - Great northern Florida Fires, extinguished , do'nt remember the year.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 6th December 2017 at 19:22.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Icare (6th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    This is an earnest question regarding something which has been heavily on my mind since my awakening.

Prior to what I would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening, I pretty much just worked two jobs and tried to lift the spirits of anyone I came into contact with. I wasn’t married, my child had passed, etc. So, it was a pretty simple existence.

I would pray every night, mostly saying God bless so and so, etc. and then thank God for all my graces and blessings. I would also say the Our Father, Hail Mary and a prayer of my own, “May the white light of the Holy Spirit surround, protect and bless me; live inside of me and touch every one and everything I come in contact with.” I said this often 24/7.

So, I had what I would consider a trial by fire which blew the lid off of everything previously hidden.

Anyway, since it happened, I have been very conflicted about prayer. Specifically, who am I praying to? Or what? Is prayer even useful? This has really bothered me and I have a hard time with this issue. I do believe in an ultimate creator and the Holy Spirit.
    Anyway, I am wondering what those who are really awake, think about prayer. Do you pray (other than your life being a prayer)? Who do you pray to? Why?

I appreciate your replies in advance. As you can tell, what I once took for granted, is now a very confusing issue to me.

A kundalini awakening ?? To a Catholic ? I take it you are a Catholic because of the mention of Hail Marys ?

It may be presumptuous but it sounds like "something" has been having a "go" at you, this does happen when someone starts to "shine" & really push with prayer / spiritual development.

Its been a shock to me to find that real prayer that comes from the heart to our Creator & Ultimate Salvation is far more powerful than meditation which I spent decades & decades doing, the practices I was following were kundalini related....... & I now believe from the experiences I've had (and what happened to those doing it along side me) that it's not a serpent for nothing, it's all pure deception !

What I have found on my own path is that it's necessary to widen ones terms of "references" viz a viz our personal ontological field, that is we have to do research to pull in wider perspectives so we can expand & deepen our knowledge.

Those who have gone before us & left great teachings can be of great help, in prayer you can do worse than the books of Louis De Montfort, & the really stand out book on a very deep understanding of God for me is Ratzingers book on Jesus of Nazareth, the guy is the most insightful, intelligent & spiritual man alive IMO. (and this after decades of reading occult books of every type lol)

St Bernard of Clairvaux's (little) book "On Loving God" is also a work of genius that gives a profound insight into Who you pray to & why.

I pray you find direction & get the strength & wisdom you seek.

Non draco sit mihi dux

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Dear Villival,
    this sounds familiar to me. I have been going through a similar situation.

These days I don't pray to the God I believed I knew, these days I pray to Source, to Father-Mother-God. I still believe prayer can be powerful.

I still believe in God, but I have left Yahwe of the Old Testament behind. It was very painful for me to realize that the god of the Old Testament is really not God.

I struggle with this and need to confirm things for myself. That is one of the reasons why I am planning to do a workshop at the Monroe Institute next year. I feel I really need to know. It's like I've been lied to all my life and now I have to rebuild my faith in God.

Actually, believing in a Creator isn't hard for me, what bothers me deeply is the reincarnation trap. As a Christian I have always been a little off mainstream Christianity. I have always believed in reincarnation. But I also always trusted I would be allowed to go home when the learning process on earth is over. And now I'm worried I might not be able to beat the system.

Right now praying isn't working too well for me any more, either, but I keep trying. I still believe the message of love, hope and forgiveness that Jesus Christ brought us.
    So try to be of good cheer, Villival, you are not alone in this.

Hugs
    Last edited by Icare; 6th December 2017 at 20:17.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Orph (7th December 2017), Spiral (6th December 2017), Wind (7th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Alanantic (here)
    "Such is the world that I can no longer bear to say prayers, for I am sick of speaking to the gods who choose to do nothing but as they wish." -- Alcaeus of Mytilene, 612 BC
    this is the way I used to pray before, speaking to gods and asking for grace instead of praying to self. if I pray to someone else with power and authority it basically makes me feel powerless which effectively counter the intent. jesus said if you pray believe that you have receive it and you shall have it. Now praying to someone with authority and believing that he already granted me my request would make me feel arrogant. this is what the bible is all about, twist/ corrupt something that is good.
    when I pray I pray this way " I will___________ with the help of the universe I will___________thank you."
    before: " please god _____________ thank you.
    We have the power because we are part of the creator we are the creator and that is what they dont want us to know. This is what Jesus is teaching us so they have to murder him.

As mentioned by foxie "There are "gods" & then there is Ultimate Source" the ultimate source is the creator which we are a part of the gods are those that twisted the truth.
    Last edited by Bubu; 6th December 2017 at 20:38.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

Dear Villival,
    this sounds familiar to me. I have been going through a similar situation.

These days I don't pray to the God I believed I knew, these days I pray to Source, to Father-Mother-God. I still believe prayer can be powerful.

I still believe in God, but I have left Yahwe of the Old Testament behind. It was very painful for me to realize that the god of the Old Testament is really not God.

I struggle with this and need to confirm things for myself. That is one of the reasons why I am planning to do a workshop at the Monroe Institute next year. I feel I really need to know. It's like I've been lied to all my life and now I have to rebuild my faith in God.

Actually, believing in a Creator isn't hard for me, what bothers me deeply is the reincarnation trap. As a Christian I have always been a little off mainstream Christianity. I have always believed in reincarnation. But I also always trusted I would be allowed to go home when the learning process on earth is over. And now I'm worried I might not be able to beat the system.

Right now praying isn't working too well for me any more, either, but I keep trying. I still believe the message of love, hope and forgiveness that Jesus Christ brought us.
    So try to be of good cheer, Villival, you are not alone in this.

Hugs
    Have you considered that the God of the old testament is actually a reflection of the developing consciousness of the Israelites ?

Like a child in it's ignorance screams vehemently "I hate you" at a parent instilling the discipline the child actually needs ?

Israel means "wrestles with God", please consider that before you lose yourself to new age hocus pocus, they are little more than spiritual snake oil salesmen.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

guyres (8th December 2017), Icare (16th February 2018), petra (8th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    There are "gods" & then there is Ultimate Source!! It is up to us to DO something, not leave it to someone else!!
    That's right. Once attuned, we are inspired to take action.

"God helps those who help themselves."

It's not just pray and no action! The power wells up from within and the passion and purpose that is born of love is the fire under our behind!

Harmony in the Universe...Peace & Goodwill.

Helping, not just talking about it, is love in action.

💥🌟💥MM💥🌟💥
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), guyres (8th December 2017), petra (8th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thank you all so very much for your replies. I can tell that every one of you answered from your hearts.

Spiral, I have to say you hit the nail on the head on all points. And Desert, your mention of true grit has great symbolic meaning for me. It was always one of my favorite movies as a young girl. I still love that movie.

I never believed the God of the old testament was really God. Never. Just never fit into my paradigm of something that could create such beauty. My experience was a real battle fought through me and yes, I got attacked by all sorts of beings, but I did have the sense the whole time that it was a purification, a test. There was a cabdriver named Shem (purity), angels who all looked like homeless people or musicians, a night where I died to myself in the bathroom (I get the symbology) and even one musician who I could see the white aura above his head, just like the halos in church (I am not a practicing Catholic) and just knew internally that he was St. Bernard of Clairvaux (having no conscious knowledge of this stuff beforehand). I had one "angel" tell me I was one of the lost tribes of Israel and yes, I did wrestle with God, just like Jacob and I have a wound on my hip.

Very, very symbolic stuff going on the whole time. I threw Kundalini in there (I have never meditated in any other than a few sporadic times and still don't know how) because I got the most torturous set of shingles at the base of my spine when it all started. It was literally torture.

Thanks for setting me straight on the new age mumbo jumbo, though I do believe in ultra terrestials now. And I do know that very spiritual, miraculous things actually happen on this plane, which was a tremendous shock. And I do so love Jesus Christ. I just wish He would have given me a little more warning than the heads up that he did. I mean he could have said something about average joe's being tested spiritually. Even though his emissary said "the ones who suffer the most are the most blessed." In my mind, I'd already suffered enough in life and thought I could just sort of slide into death like everyone else.

Desert, I had the very real knowing while going through all this that it was a test of purity which really hurt my feelings because I felt like I wasn't hurting anyone to begin with. All very naive concepts I know.

Spiral, I just come from the heart. I'm not very analytical but I have a very good gut instinct. Whoever, has tried to take me out in some pretty bizarre ways during my life. It just didn't stick. And I thought saints were born like that. I didn't realize people like me had experiences like that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Icare, there is a part of me that thinks planting doubt about prayer is part of the agenda to derail us.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), petra (8th December 2017), Spiral (7th December 2017), Wind (7th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Spiral, are you talking about Pope Benedict's book on Jesus? I just looked it up.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Spiral (7th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It's a gift...purity. You earned the experience, and its rewards.

Deep down cleaning!

I was blessed (?!?) to face my greatest fears with real life experiences and unbelievable circumstances. Many, many experiences embedded in a few years span of time. Abandonment. Abduction. Arrest. Plus all sorts of other weirdness. Definitely got the soul scrub!

There was a healing time that followed.

How are you doing now?

MM

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), petra (8th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

MM, I feel like I died and went to Heaven. Me too. Lost my house, lost my Mom, my son, got drugged and raped, got really, really sick with the worst case of dermatitis the dermatologist said she had ever seen. It actually put a hole in my eye and I have a permanent cloudy area to prove it, sold most everything to live, was exhausted for a really long time; couldn't understand who the strange beings were that had popped in and out during the experience ( At one point, I now believe I was in the astral which is a nasty, nasty place), got completely bewildered by all of it and no one would tell me what was going on, BUT someone who I loved dearly and had dated twice before in life (18 yrs old and then 37 yrs old) called me because he said the Holiest of the Holy's had told him I was in trouble and he was here to help.

I knew a man was coming, just didn't know who. Long story short. We own a beautiful little farm with two horses (my dream) a dog and a macaw who hates me named Lulu. Yesterday he gave me a beautiful ring. But, I still am in much confusion over just what the hell is really happening here on this planet. I have been digging for four years since that awakening. I always read a lot, but had no idea about all the shenanigans going on here; white magic, black magic, etc. etc. And I got locked up twice in a mental institution for two very short stints. I'm strong and healthy. I'm so glad I found Avalon.

you are a doll for asking. Thank you.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), Jean-Marie (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), petra (8th December 2017), pyrangello (9th December 2017), Spiral (8th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

My prayers are my personal connection to my higher Self and God... In fact we're all God, we are just pretending that we're not.

Even though mindfulness can feel just as good too which I practice with meditation.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Rich (3rd January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wind, that was beautiful. Your words. I know we are all God. I used to tell God I loved Him/Her all the time because I didn't want Him to be lonely. I knew we were all parts of God experiencing Himself and we are here to sort of punch holes into the stratosphere to get whatever energies were Godlike, through. I wish I understood all this hijacking stuff, by those who want to enslave. I don't understand that mindset. God knows but S/He's not talking. Well S/He does, but it's in very difficult codes and symbols and patterns. That's part of the hijacking that's gone on here. We used to just know this stuff.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spiral, are you talking about Pope Benedict's book on Jesus? I just looked it up.
    Yes, he (Benedict / Ratzinger) is SO far from what "the internet" has us believe, it's quite a shock, it's so easy to think all spirituality has long since left Christianity, esp with the siege it's under from within & without.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast