+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Pondering Prayer

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 times in 333 posts

Default Re: Pondering Prayer

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    I'm embarrassed to say what I thought the helicopters were when they were over my house. I actually thought it was good guys. Lack of fear was helpful I guess. I mean I just had NO idea how deep all this goes. What a baby. I didn't have a clue. I guess that's why the prayer thing is so confusing now. Just not sure who is on first anymore.
    My little brother remembers thinking helicopters were going to come to help him and now in hind sight he feels silly, but I don't think either of you have any reason to feel embarrassed about it.

I think a lot to do with praying is knowing how to pray. I obviously don't know how. To me, talking to God just makes more sense than saying prayers. When something actually answers back though... it's kinda creepy!

I legit felt like something was using my prayers against me at one point, so that could be another big reason why I don't want to pray. World Peace seems like a nice safe thing to pray for though, I still like that idea because it's not selfish.

Someone once told me the Our Father is a "very powerful prayer", and I think that the reason why they said so is because it teaches us "how to pray". You mentioned you know that prayer, so maybe pondering upon that particular prayer itself would be helpful.

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Petra, does this mean we are qualified to tell war stories; having gotten drafted so to speak? Or maybe I should say shanghaied.
    Oh Villival I hope you're trying to be funny, because that's just too funny. No PTSD jokes please

2. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Spiral (16th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,058 times in 7,726 posts

You know how it feels when someone says, go say you're sorry...

That's what praying always seemed like to me.

When you think God before a thought that needs attention. That is a prayer that can bring miracles...

There is no right or wrong way to pray, but no words are necessary unless you are sharing with those around you.
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Spiral (16th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,058 times in 7,726 posts

This was under one of Kerry's videos so I watched, then spotted it the orb I saw an image of before it disappeared.

10 mins in

Could an anti-gravity propulsion create Cat 2 hurricane winds around it?

Does this mean I broke the Quarantine by launching Darth Cheney beyond it?
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I used to just talk to God like S/He was my friend. And say the Our Father, etc.

What kind of freaked me out was one night I very spontaneously and earnestly looked at the moon and asked the Blessed Mother for a man and named all the qualities I wanted him to have. And wham, I got an answer immediately that I would be rewarded for kindness. And it turned out to be true, but only after many, many months of testing. So, it really made me cautious about what I ask for. And it wasn't the first time she answered me, very literally. I think the earnestness of the prayer has a lot to do with it. There were definitely what I would consider miracles that happened after my son's death, too.

That said, I really, really wanted whatever was best for life, God, humanity, etc. and always have. I like talking to you Petra. It's interesting you and your brother both had experiences. I wonder how often it runs in families. Two of my cousins were targeted, too.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Villival For This Post:

Spiral (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3