+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pondering Prayer

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Pondering Prayer

Well... I've delved in all the cracks and crevices of discovery/seeking God's face/Son's way to rejoin the kingdom of eternal souls, and found there is a host of lies kept by the scholars, that has come to light, and is still coming to light/public. The Satanist, flipped the scripture on the world, by removing the middle book of it, that describes The Creator's chosen people, who were to bring the word of God/Universal laws to proceed beyond this dimension of 3Dphysicality. Warmongerers, can't go those who cannot communicate without violence, and have NO respect of others. The selfish and greed can't go outside 3D because, same thing they do now, they will spread throughout the universe. This was their last hurrah/chance to do the right thing, but the disease of greed over principal/morals/decency, blind the elites to the "writing on the wall."Mene,mene Tekel Upharsin." HIS-STORY does repeat itself, because man's nature is ever evolving until they reach a balance of tolerance and respect of other beings on the planet, the planet itself, and nature. MAN-KIND has failed in this endeavor.
    BOT
    I pray to the 1st name we were given, by Moshe after leaving Pharoah's bondage, "I AM."AHAYAH" His Son Yahshayah/Yashuah intervened on our behalf, and sacrificed His life to bring us the good news of salvation and the return to the kingdom. So...I have found the Hebrew language did NOT have the letter "J" and the sound was pronounced like Ew/dah or U-dah, spelled with Iuda or Ewbroos or Yudah. Since the colonization and changing of territorial names in AfriKah, you have to go back before the colonization and Timbuktu era. But the information is there. These scholars blackmailed to keep this information from the masses so Satan could have a full house.

I say: Dear heavenly Father Ahayah, in your Son Yahshua's name I humbly ask that you watch over and protect our families from harm, while still in the enemie's/oppressor's lands. Return us home heavenly father, to the land you promised our ancestorial forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Iacob. Return Yudah home to her lands, that we may once again have a home of our own on the planet, to serve YOU in glory and pride. That our children will remember the lessons of disobedience, that put us into captivity, and never forsake your name again. We ask in all sincere humble repentance all that we have learned from gentiles. to turn away from evil and follow your commandments for peace.
    Yahmen
    Shalom.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), petra (14th December 2017), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    ... In fact we're all God, we are just pretending that we're not.
    Pardon me, but I don't think so. In my weird experience, I felt like something was trying to trick me into pretending to be God. It's probably just the word God that's tricky, but in my mind - "I don't want to be God or Pretend God"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Mike (8th December 2017), Spiral (8th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    ... In fact we're all God, we are just pretending that we're not.
    Pardon me, but I don't think so.
    It's all right, I know the concept of God is different for us westerners, it's another thing if humans can or want to grasp it.

I always return to the words on this video, because I think it explains it so well.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Mike (8th December 2017), petra (11th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    This is an earnest question regarding something which has been heavily on my mind since my awakening.

Prior to what I would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening, I pretty much just worked two jobs and tried to lift the spirits of anyone I came into contact with. I wasn’t married, my child had passed, etc. So, it was a pretty simple existence.

I would pray every night, mostly saying God bless so and so, etc. and then thank God for all my graces and blessings. I would also say the Our Father, Hail Mary and a prayer of my own, “May the white light of the Holy Spirit surround, protect and bless me; live inside of me and touch every one and everything I come in contact with.” I said this often 24/7.

So, I had what I would consider a trial by fire which blew the lid off of everything previously hidden.

Well, as awakenings are, mine was very hard core, beautiful, brutal.

Anyway, since it happened, I have been very conflicted about prayer. Specifically, who am I praying to? Or what? Is prayer even useful? This has really bothered me and I have a hard time with this issue. I do believe in an ultimate creator and the Holy Spirit.
    Anyway, I am wondering what those who are really awake, think about prayer. Do you pray (other than your life being a prayer)? Who do you pray to? Why?

I appreciate your replies in advance. As you can tell, what I once took for granted, is now a very confusing issue to me.

A kundalini awakening ?? To a Catholic ? I take it you are a Catholic because of the mention of Hail Marys ?

It may be presumptuous but it sounds like "something" has been having a "go" at you, this does happen when someone starts to "shine" & really push with prayer / spiritual development.

Its been a shock to me to find that real prayer that comes from the heart to our Creator & Ultimate Salvation is far more powerful than meditation which I spent decades & decades doing, the practices I was following were kundalini related....... & I now believe from the experiences I've had (and what happened to those doing it along side me) that it's not a serpent for nothing, it's all pure deception !

What I have found on my own path is that it's necessary to widen ones terms of "references" viz a viz our personal ontological field, that is we have to do research to pull in wider perspectives so we can expand & deepen our knowledge.

Those who have gone before us & left great teachings can be of great help, in prayer you can do worse than the books of Louis De Montfort, & the really stand out book on a very deep understanding of God for me is Ratzingers book on Jesus of Nazareth, the guy is the most insightful, intelligent & spiritual man alive IMO. (and this after decades of reading occult books of every type lol)

St Bernard of Clairvaux's (little) book "On Loving God" is also a work of genius that gives a profound insight into Who you pray to & why.

I pray you find direction & get the strength & wisdom you seek.

Non draco sit mihi dux

Wow! I guess there are many conceptions and practices regarding meditation. My form of meditation is heartfelt communion with God-Source-Spirit. I feel peace, get direct answers, and feel in tune. I am humbled by the presence of the Highest Intellegence, but One with it as well.

Thanks for increasing my awareness about other forms of meditation. We can tune in to anything, and knowing how to do the attunement seems essential. It certainly blocks out the noise from synthetic telepathy and lower vibrational beings.

It helps to understand and wield the power we have over our own energy field.

💙💜💙💜💙MM💙💜💙💜💙
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), petra (11th December 2017), Spiral (9th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

MM, I feel like I died and went to Heaven. Me too. Lost my house, lost my Mom, my son, got drugged and raped, got really, really sick with the worst case of dermatitis the dermatologist said she had ever seen. It actually put a hole in my eye and I have a permanent cloudy area to prove it, sold most everything to live, was exhausted for a really long time; couldn't understand who the strange beings were that had popped in and out during the experience ( At one point, I now believe I was in the astral which is a nasty, nasty place), got completely bewildered by all of it and no one would tell me what was going on, BUT someone who I loved dearly and had dated twice before in life (18 yrs old and then 37 yrs old) called me because he said the Holiest of the Holy's had told him I was in trouble and he was here to help.

I knew a man was coming, just didn't know who. Long story short. We own a beautiful little farm with two horses (my dream) a dog and a macaw who hates me named Lulu. Yesterday he gave me a beautiful ring. But, I still am in much confusion over just what the hell is really happening here on this planet. I have been digging for four years since that awakening. I always read a lot, but had no idea about all the shenanigans going on here; white magic, black magic, etc. etc. And I got locked up twice in a mental institution for two very short stints. I'm strong and healthy. I'm so glad I found Avalon.

you are a doll for asking. Thank you.
    I sold everything to live, too. Must be part of the passage, or rite of passage.

You'll be all right. The dust will settle. The trauma will be healed. You just covered a lot of ground, spiritually speaking, in a relatively short time.

Stuff like that takes awhile.

All I can say is, you're not alone. We are transforming. The alchemy of consciousness can be very volatile.

On the worldly scale, look how volatile the planet is now! We're all one, yet paradoxically there are those who are evil and selfish. If we just take responsibility and be "bigger than that" we can generate love as compassion and reconcile the duality of consciousness.

I think that's why the ho'oponopono is so effective. I love you. Please forgive me. I am sorry. Thank you. (Same 4 lines, sometimes in different order.)

Taking responsibility gets us out of victimhood consciousness and moves us into causal, or conscious creator consciousness. We are on our way!!!
    💙💤💤💤💤💤💤💙
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th December 2017 at 22:45.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,527 times in 4,011 posts

I guess I'll throw a few things out there, since, kundalini is one of the few things I believe I have experienced in such a way that most people could only read about. It may have been spontaneous, but I certainly don't remember the "first time", because it lasted about four years, until I shut it down on purpose.

Also, I can assure you that the concept of prayer is quite foreign to me.

So, to take a shortcut, it could be fair to say that the kundalini is the Holy Spirit, which is female or a feminine potency. However what we experienced of it was merely its lowest and most illusionary form.

It takes a little time to churn that. What it does to your mind and body and the...profound catharsis which results...is her lowest, cheapest trick. It may be a launch pad for the real thing, but, from about four years running, it seems to me that both (a) we are unlikely to engage its true mode on our own and (b) what happens if we don't, is going to land somewhere in the useless to dangerous range.

I am saying "true mode" from the point of view of being able to "raise" it into the brain at will, several times a day. Most of the things that are said about this, are literally true. But essentially, that is only a walk to a door that you could spend a lifetime telling yourself does not exist.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

petra (11th December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    Wow! I guess there are many conceptions and practices regarding meditation. My form of meditation is heartfelt communion with God-Source-Spirit. I feel peace, get direct answers, and feel in tune. I am humbled by the presence of the Highest Intellegence, but One with it as well.

Thanks for increasing my awareness about other forms of meditation. We can tune in to anything, and knowing how to do the attunement seems essential. It certainly blocks out the noise from synthetic telepathy and lower vibrational beings.

It helps to understand and wield the power we have over our own energy field.

💙💜💙💜💙MM💙💜💙💜💙
    This is just my opinion but for me meditation is entering an altered brain wave state, something that is scientifically measurable, the deeper delta wave state being the hardest to do & for most is the ultimate goal.

The reality of consciousness changes in these states, or the nature of reality changes, or maybe both

Other quiet states would be more accurate to call "contemplation", they all have their place, and a lot of it is highly personal & subjective.

As for tuning out of things, it's often been more like opening up in my experience, often to find things I wish weren't there.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (9th December 2017), petra (11th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Spiral. It's hard to know what to believe anymore; all is so topsy turvy.

Petra, I did want to tell you I believe you got a very profound answer from God regarding what to pray for. My boyfriend says the same thing whenever I ask him what he wants for his birthday, Christmas, etc.

World Peace. The heart of God in a nutshell.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (9th December 2017), petra (11th December 2017), pyrangello (10th December 2017), Wind (10th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Petra, I did want to tell you I believe you got a very profound answer from God regarding what to pray for. My boyfriend says the same thing whenever I ask him what he wants for his birthday, Christmas, etc.

World Peace. The heart of God in a nutshell.
    Thanks Villival, I've thought the same thing. I'm still suspicious though. If I ask myself "Would God do that?" I'm forced to answer maybe

I was not being completely honest what happened either. I didn't have a vision of peace, or anything near that profound. I just picked up a pen and drew a peace sign on some paper, and then I picked it up and looked at it. If you had asked me "Why did you draw that peace sign?" I would have said "I just felt like drawing a peace sign"

I think part of what got me into this mess was making choices based off "What would God do?". Wind said earlier in the thread that we're like God in a way, and I get that we're like expressions of God, but I cannot make choices AS IF I were God. It gets really tangly when it comes to "minding my own business" - I don't really think "mind your own business" applies to God because everything is God's business.

A year or so ago I asked God how many planets there are (as a joke - I didn't expect an actual answer). Something replied back in my head with "None of your business", in actual words! Would God say THAT? Ha ha. Reminds me of something my mom would say

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

There is nothing to ponder...

I stepped into the smoke, the fire 4 miles away fed by Hurricane like 80 MPH winds, the fire could have reached me in 30 minutes.

Behind me half a million homes, failure was not an option.

God was the Thunder, I became Thor's Hammer, directing the energy into changing winds, one of my most important prayers ever answered.

Within minutes the winds were dying then changed blowing the smoke away from me, it was over that quick...

I'm sharing what worked for me.

The Santa Anna winds were to hit for 2 days, but stopped and didn't return after the prayer.

Chalk up another Miracle for the good guys...

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

To heal, become the staff of healing

Standing against a wave of evil, become the Ark of the Covenant and open the lid.

You Pray to become his weapon...

No Banging your head on a rock, no 30 minute update on the world, he knows.

For me it's Oh God as I'm driving off a cliff, and land back on the road...

This time it was "Hey God, I need some help..."

Don't keep talking, you need him to get to work, not listen to dribble...

I never was meant to be a preacher, just a roll up the slaves we've got work to do kinda guy...

It works...

This isn't the first this year, that was having a chopper circling my house and hit me with a heart attack weapon, I survived Rockefeller didn't.

The second was Oroville, a quarter million homes endangered from the Damn...

I called on Avalon to join me to draw a line in the sand, I had to juggle many things, but knew it was in good hands with all of you. A week we held the line, even the foreman said thank God for prayers... He knew it was a miracle.

I'm a trouble magnet, and most of your spirits keep an eye on me and jump in when I'm over my head...

Been a wild year...

I hope the 44,000 missing from the Pentagon weren't on that wind generator ship, I saw the orb, poof, disappear. Hope they built a dimensional transporter to find their way back...

Darth Cheney, your mission is to phone Home...

They are throwing their best at me, but if something happens, your Spirits will know first, our soft burning Avalon camp fire will turn into a Neutron star. Grab your paintbrushes and finish what I started...

The Will of God, Is Peace...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th December 2017 at 21:26.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Imagine Cheney looking around and finding the perfect earth to start a new civilization, but the Dinasaurs still rule, there is no oil...

Welcome to hell... lol

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Well... I've delved in all the cracks and crevices of discovery/seeking God's face/Son's way to rejoin the kingdom of eternal souls, and found there is a host of lies kept by the scholars, that has come to light, and is still coming to light/public. The Satanist, flipped the scripture on the world, by removing the middle book of it, that describes The Creator's chosen people, who were to bring the word of God/Universal laws to proceed beyond this dimension of 3Dphysicality. Warmongerers, can't go those who cannot communicate without violence, and have NO respect of others. The selfish and greed can't go outside 3D because, same thing they do now, they will spread throughout the universe. This was their last hurrah/chance to do the right thing, but the disease of greed over principal/morals/decency, blind the elites to the "writing on the wall."Mene,mene Tekel Upharsin." HIS-STORY does repeat itself, because man's nature is ever evolving until they reach a balance of tolerance and respect of other beings on the planet, the planet itself, and nature. MAN-KIND has failed in this endeavor.
    BOT
    I pray to the 1st name we were given, by Moshe after leaving Pharoah's bondage, "I AM."AHAYAH" His Son Yahshayah/Yashuah intervened on our behalf, and sacrificed His life to bring us the good news of salvation and the return to the kingdom. So...I have found the Hebrew language did NOT have the letter "J" and the sound was pronounced like Ew/dah or U-dah, spelled with Iuda or Ewbroos or Yudah. Since the colonization and changing of territorial names in AfriKah, you have to go back before the colonization and Timbuktu era. But the information is there. These scholars blackmailed to keep this information from the masses so Satan could have a full house.

I say: Dear heavenly Father Ahayah, in your Son Yahshua's name I humbly ask that you watch over and protect our families from harm, while still in the enemie's/oppressor's lands. Return us home heavenly father, to the land you promised our ancestorial forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Iacob. Return Yudah home to her lands, that we may once again have a home of our own on the planet, to serve YOU in glory and pride. That our children will remember the lessons of disobedience, that put us into captivity, and never forsake your name again. We ask in all sincere humble repentance all that we have learned from gentiles. to turn away from evil and follow your commandments for peace.
    Yahmen
    Shalom.
    If you believe in teachings of Jesus, you would pray to his God, not your brother...

He said follow me because he knew the path...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th December 2017 at 22:00.

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Petra, I know what you mean about thinking you are God and then being tricked into acting like you are. There's a very subtle distinction and I think it has to do with having no ego and thinking you know it all. I do know somehow that we are all God, expressing Him/Her self. Part of the test is probably just to see how anyone would handle that kind of power. Because there is real power there.

Meditation for me is to just stay in the moment and be consciously aware of what I am doing. I believe that is partially how I "flipped" reality. Most people are just too self conscious or distracted or worried about what everyone else thinks about them, to actually do that. I did it on purpose but was shocked when it really flipped. I knew staying in the moment would keep my consciousness from worry, etc. and wanted to see what would happen. An adventure of sorts. Little did I know that all hell would break loose. Live and learn.

I was also attacked with the adrenalin/heart attack thing. The emt's measured my heartbeat at 220 over whatever. It was so jacked I can't believe I survived it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

petra (14th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (14th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Petra, I know what you mean about thinking you are God and then being tricked into acting like you are. There's a very subtle distinction and I think it has to do with having no ego and thinking you know it all. I do know somehow that we are all God, expressing Him/Her self. Part of the test is probably just to see how anyone would handle that kind of power. Because there is real power there.
    Yes yes, that sounds pretty spot on! How did I handle it? I was scared ****less, quite frankly. And why was I scared so much? Because I don't "know it all"!!!

I get the impression there's beings out there that legit think they're God - but they're not. Thinking you know it all but in fact not knowing it all could be a pretty big weakness!

Meditation is something I'm working on too, I thought I was getting the hang of it for a while, but not so much now. I'm lacking the clarity needed and is probably due to having a lot of crap going on in my life right now.

I was also attacked with the adrenalin/heart attack thing. The emt's measured my heartbeat at 220 over whatever. It was so jacked I can't believe I survived it.
    I'm surprised to still be alive too ;-) A few times I slipped into some kind of weird trance while driving, I was calling it "sleep driving". I somehow managed to not get killed while my car was "driving itself" - Thankfully that's stopped happening.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (14th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Imagine Cheney looking around and finding the perfect earth to start a new civilization, but the Dinasaurs still rule, there is no oil...

Welcome to hell... lol

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Yes yes, that sounds pretty spot on! How did I handle it? I was scared ****less, quite frankly. And why was I scared so much? Because I don't "know it all"!!!

I get the impression there's beings out there that legit think they're God - but they're not. Thinking you know it all but in fact not knowing it all could be a pretty big weakness!

Meditation is something I'm working on too, I thought I was getting the hang of it for a while, but not so much now. I'm lacking the clarity needed and is probably due to having a lot of crap going on in my life right now.

I'm surprised to still be alive too ;-) A few times I slipped into some kind of weird trance while driving, I was calling it "sleep driving". I somehow managed to not get killed while my car was "driving itself" - Thankfully that's stopped happening.
    It's a scary feeling, but even worse watching a helicopter circling over your home 5 or 6 times while it is happening knowing in the conspiracy world we have heard of dozens taken out with dark hits.

Maybe Cheney did phone home announcing the new planet, so not really pissed I gave them a solution to over population.

Queen Hillary is ready for the next shuttle...
    Trump is donating a foldable portable throne/outhouse with a Gold plated seat.

Edited to add, do you think it's a coincidence those winds were blowing at me from the direction of area 51 52? I was looking back through windmaps to where Hurricane cat 2 winds were coming from, Nevada?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th December 2017 at 22:27.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I'm embarrassed to say what I thought the helicopters were when they were over my house. I actually thought it was good guys. Lack of fear was helpful I guess. I mean I just had NO idea how deep all this goes. What a baby. I didn't have a clue. I guess that's why the prayer thing is so confusing now. Just not sure who is on first anymore.

Petra, does this mean we are qualified to tell war stories; having gotten drafted so to speak? Or maybe I should say shanghaied.

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thanks Spiral. Real spiritual truth is read with the heart.

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

MM, thank you so very much. I have thought many times if I am even partially responsible for creation, we are all in big trouble. (I am joking, but only partially)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast