+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Pondering Prayer

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,062 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Pondering Prayer

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    I'm embarrassed to say what I thought the helicopters were when they were over my house. I actually thought it was good guys. Lack of fear was helpful I guess. I mean I just had NO idea how deep all this goes. What a baby. I didn't have a clue. I guess that's why the prayer thing is so confusing now. Just not sure who is on first anymore.
    My little brother remembers thinking helicopters were going to come to help him and now in hind sight he feels silly, but I don't think either of you have any reason to feel embarrassed about it.

I think a lot to do with praying is knowing how to pray. I obviously don't know how. To me, talking to God just makes more sense than saying prayers. When something actually answers back though... it's kinda creepy!

I legit felt like something was using my prayers against me at one point, so that could be another big reason why I don't want to pray. World Peace seems like a nice safe thing to pray for though, I still like that idea because it's not selfish.

Someone once told me the Our Father is a "very powerful prayer", and I think that the reason why they said so is because it teaches us "how to pray". You mentioned you know that prayer, so maybe pondering upon that particular prayer itself would be helpful.

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Petra, does this mean we are qualified to tell war stories; having gotten drafted so to speak? Or maybe I should say shanghaied.
    Oh Villival I hope you're trying to be funny, because that's just too funny. No PTSD jokes please

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,051 times in 7,725 posts

You know how it feels when someone says, go say you're sorry...

That's what praying always seemed like to me.

When you think God before a thought that needs attention. That is a prayer that can bring miracles...

There is no right or wrong way to pray, but no words are necessary unless you are sharing with those around you.
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,051 times in 7,725 posts

This was under one of Kerry's videos so I watched, then spotted it the orb I saw an image of before it disappeared.

10 mins in

Could an anti-gravity propulsion create Cat 2 hurricane winds around it?

Does this mean I broke the Quarantine by launching Darth Cheney beyond it?
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3