Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Project Camelot | Cody Snodgres & Ole Dammegard | Black Ops

Project Camelot

Cody Snodgres & Ole Dammegard | Black Ops

Published 6th December 2017

An interview with Black Ops Whistleblower, Cody Snodgres with investigator/author Ole Dammegard Wednesday, December 6th @ 1pm PT. From Ole Dammegard: …” Dear Kerry, …”After 22 years of silence, my friend and former independent Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres, has decided to step forward as a whistleblower. In 1994 he was offered 1 000 000 USD by the CIA to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. When he turned it down, he went from being an asset to a liability and the agency then tried to kill him on several occasions. Two times he died, but hospital staff managed to bring him back to life. This will also cover Cody’s experience with black ops and money laundered through the Clinton and Bush crime families.”–paraphrased message from Ole Dammegard.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2017), BMJ (11th December 2017), Cardillac (7th December 2017), Cidersomerset (7th December 2017), drneglector (8th December 2017), Flash (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Hervé (10th December 2017), Hym (11th December 2017), jjjones (8th December 2017), JRS (8th December 2017), Mike (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Noelle (9th December 2017), StandingWave (8th December 2017), Tintin (10th December 2017), toppy (8th December 2017), uzn (7th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot | Cody Snodgres & Ole Dammegard | Black Ops

a previous interview with Snodgres/Dammegard is available at the Jeff Rense website (where I think it all first became public):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euw7Lh6XrxM

I have no words for this...

I have to admit I haven't yet delved into the Cassidy interview (Dammegard was strangely silent during the Rense interview) but am about to do so-

I've noticed Rense now has a second interview with Snodgres published on his website; maybe we should all listen to all 3 interviews-

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2017), Cidersomerset (7th December 2017), drneglector (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Star Tsar (7th December 2017), toppy (8th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've finally listened to the complete KC interview with Snodgres (he expands more than is available on 1st Rense interview) and he never deviates in the smallest details of his story with both interviewers- as the saying goes: "it's much easier to remember the truth than lies"-

people who fabricate 'tall tales' tend to contradict themselves on small details; not the case with Snodgres-

I think the man is genuine and his testimonies are bone-chilling- a 'must listen' for all Avalonians-

Larry

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2017), drneglector (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Star Tsar (8th December 2017), Tintin (9th December 2017), toppy (8th December 2017), uzn (7th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

For anyone not familiar with the Shadow Government tactics....this is a Must See!! We need to put all our Spiritual Power behind "whoever" is trying take down this power structure!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (8th December 2017), Ol' Roy (11th December 2017), StandingWave (8th December 2017), Star Tsar (8th December 2017), Tintin (10th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,094 times in 2,424 posts

I have not listened to this interview and probably will not. I've listened to many such interviews. They all follow the same pattern or template: I worked here or there, I learned this and that, I did not speak up before because of (non disclosure agreements, secrecy, naivety...), but now I can't continue to be silent, I love my country.....etc.... Then they repeat things that others have said and which are in the public domain if you spend sometime researching.

Forgive me, but one thing that detracts from my willingness to believe these alleged whistleblower claims, and for that matter to even take the time to listen to or read them any more, is when we are told that attempts were made on the whistleblower's life. Yet, the person is not dead but continues to blow the whistle.

I have to believe that if "they" want a person dead, that person will be dead. If they are not dead it is because either they are not a genuine whistleblower, or what they are blowing is meaningless and harmless to the power and control interests of the power elite/cabal/deep dark state. Or, they want the whistleblower to be out there making the claims as distractions and diversions designed to keep our eyes, ears, hearts and minds off of what is truly important.

And that's all I have to say about that.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Callista (9th December 2017), Cardillac (10th December 2017), Hervé (9th December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th December 2017), muxfolder (9th December 2017), Star Tsar (11th December 2017), Tintin (10th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Comment removed, was a bit depressed.
    There are a lot of good things happening too.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 10th December 2017 at 16:59.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Star Tsar (11th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I have to believe that if "they" want a person dead, that person will be dead. If they are not dead it is because either they are not a genuine whistleblower, or what they are blowing is meaningless and harmless to the power and control interests of the power elite/cabal/deep dark state. Or, they want the whistleblower to be out there making the claims as distractions and diversions designed to keep our eyes, ears, hearts and minds off of what is truly important.

And that's all I have to say about that.
    I believe that if a whistleblower gets their information out to some core audience, it's harder to kill them. Killing them will then almost certainly verify their claims. If they start talking and don't get much of an audience, then killing is easier and has been done before.

I believe they kill whistleblowers and traitors to them when they can. Researchers and alternative media people are allowed to talk but they do get ridiculed.

People they've killed who come to mind are Phil Schnieder, Bill Cooper and Dr Karla Turner

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Frenchy (10th December 2017), paul_test (10th December 2017), Star Tsar (11th December 2017), Tintin (10th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Unhappy Re: Project Camelot | Cody Snodgres & Ole Dammegard | Black Ops

Quite True Chris,
    Even at a very ' low ' level of someone being a thorn-in-the-side of tbtb, suffers; more so when even their co - workers do not support them. Think Karen Silkwood..... I have stated before here, that I would gladly quit this life, and move on [ or re -start ! ] if this would give people such as Jordan Maxwell more time for his work.... Yet, in context of your post, I aslo really respect people such as Daniel Sheehan, who tirelessly works for the good... If you follow his work, oft'times, you'll hear him refer back to Miss Silkwood. I love him for this ! (As wirh Erin Elizabeth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Daniel Sheehan.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	36601

David Icke, must surely be one of the best examples of surrounding yourself with the Truth, tptb, mis-judged their chance, now, if they Murdered him ( Heaven forbid ), on top of the JFK and everything else, he'd turn the whole world's attention to the Truth & the 'Light ' !

Cautionary note, though ; just recently Liz Mckean ( Ex bbc )was murdered (probably) by un-detectable [?] Frequency Targetting...

Drs Johnny Mack, David Kelly, are just examples of 'leaving their guard down.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Satori, @chris_walker-

I agree with you both; I guess we just have to wait and see with time if Corey Snodgres is legitimate or not-

of course, many whistleblowers were killed before they got their story out/just after they got their story out, etc., but as none of us are insiders (or are some of you?) I still came to believe yrs. ago the more bone-chilling/horrific a concept initially appears to be be the more likely it's the truth; we're living in a world of total deception-

be well all-

Larry

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread