+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A real first year as POTUS

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default A real first year as POTUS

Stage 1
    In the first ten or so days, the POTUS would come on T.V. and make an announcement about reopening the investigation into the JFK murder.

It would go something like this:
    My fellow Americans, over the last 70 years we as a people have endured many tragic events. None has had more of an impact than when we lost a President in 1963. Ever since that day, there have been many conspiracy theories about what happened that day. The Warren Commission found that indeed a lone man, Lee Harvey Oswald, murdered the president alone and without support from an external source. Despite this finding many people in the country did not believe this report and it eventually led to the creation of a committee to investigate assassinations. The resulting investigation did find evidence that there may have been more than one shooter but not enough to bring blame on any individual.

So the theory continued to live on for some while other continued to believe the Warren Commission results. For myself, I was in the latter camp. It would take more than some flimsy conclusions to sway my opinion on such an important matter. However, within my first week of becoming your president, information was brought to my attention that puts my conclusions into serious doubt about the lone gunman theory. Elements within the Intelligence Community have presented a solid enough case to warrant creating a new commission to get to the bottom of this apparent mystery.

Unanswered questions are a danger to society as they are the breeding ground for discontent and mistrust in the government. Right now, the distrust in the government is at an all time high and the partisanship that the country is facing represents the greatest existential threat to our Republic that we have ever faced. It is time to start building trust in the country, both between citizens and between the government and the people.

This is why I have directed the creation of an independent commission to get to the bottom of the Kennedy Assassination. This commission will be responsible for reexaming all evidence in the hands of the government, no matter which agency has it and will be responsible for compiling a report with conclusions based on their findings.

This is an auspicious year for this commission as this year is the deadline for the final release of all unreleased records about the assassination. As per the law, I will be directing all agencies who have previously withheld documents to release them in full by no later than the required date. There will be no extensions given as the public has a right to know what happened over 70 years ago. For too long, national security has been used to hide away inconvenient facts from the public for fear of the reaction to knowing the true history of the united states. This stops now with my presidency. Thank you and God Bless America
    What this speech does it set up the agenda for a president who actually intends to take down the national security state and expose the secret space program.

Any president that has this intention would come prepared to accomplish this goal and would have white hats on the inside that would eventually see he means business and would do all that they could to help .

By picking the JFK murder as the first exposure of the deep state it starts the ball rolling without actually ruffling feathers in regards to the current hot topic issues. One can not jump to talking about the secret space program. It has to be a slow and steady change of course for this ship of state.

JFK is removed enough from modern politics BUT connected enough to modern politics.

Once the commission finds what we here, at least I assume, know to be true about the CIA and deep state involvement and subsequent cover up it sets the stage for the stage.

Stage 2.

The JFK recommission report would find that indeed the CIA was involved and not only that Allen Dulles and crew ordered the hit. Now the actually draining of the swamp beings .

The president again goes on TV, because lets not forget this is a battle over perception(which cant be won on twitter or 4chan).

His speech would be something like this:
    My Fellow Americans. I come before you today with the unfortunate realization that I was wrong. I like many of you, believed that it would be impossible for agents of the United States Government to act in a way that the JFK commission has proved. It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that it is indeed true that elements within the CIA and other intelligence agencies were involved in both the murder and cover up of President Kennedy.

When the Chairman informed me of the findings, I did not believe him. I did not want to believe him but after he walked me through their findings step by step, I was forced to come to the same conclusion they had. These findings have dire implications. There is a rot in America that has been hidden and growing since that day. This swamp has slowly reached its fingers into many aspects of the American Government, both local and federal.

The question that faces us now is: What do we do about it? I do not intend to let this rot grow any further. As of today, I will be starting an investigation into all agencies of the Federal government to determine how deep this cancer has sunk into our state. . .

Honestly I have not written the rest of this speech because so much of it will depend on context of the current events of the time. But hopefully, but here you can see how this can be accomplished and how a president could get most people on board with what is happening. From there they could expose the media connections of the CIA because they helped cover the Kennedy murder. Imagine the house cleaning that could be possible just by exposing the JFK murder.

That leads to the next stage.
    Stage 3

The secret space program. Once the deep state is effectively exposed, it paves the path for exposing where all the military spending over the last 70 years has actually gone. Where all the drug laundering profit really go. The secret Space program.

Having exposed the deep state via the Kennedy assanation they could move on to the secret space program. But they couldnt jump there. How they get there is 9-11/

Judy wood is correct in her analysis. A DEW was used to dematerialize the buildings. It wasnt thermite, it wasnt a mini nuke, it was some sort of DEW. Exposing this technology would open the door to What other technologies do they have in secret.

Another recommission would be installed with the President giving another speech (again not on 4chan or twitter or through some back channel but out in the open!) about how the search for corruption in the IC has led them to another disturbing realization about the possiblilty of 9-11 being not what it seemed.

Again his speech starts from the angle of It must not be true but lets prove to ourselves it isnt true, and ends with the conclusion that, again assuming which I guess is a bad thing, that indeed exotic tech was used to dustify(in Judys words) the buildings in 9 seconds. This is helped along by the probably involvement of Hw Bush in the JFK and his son being president during 9-11.

Once this is done, the game is essentially up for the deep state. The next step is the chase to expose the secret space program, but by this time the President should have built enough trust with the american people that he is able to make the huge leap of exposing them.

Notice this is all done without talking about aliens. That would be the final stage and by this time most people would be ready to accept this drastically changing reality.

Do you maybe understand now my frustration with the q anonsense. This is what it would look like if TRUMP actually had a real game plan, especially considering the JFK docs timing of 2018. Trump was literally in the perfect position to do exactly what I have described. At first, liberals would have been against him, but by proving CIA killed Kennedy he would start to get some leeway with them. Instead we got what we have now. And we are all still waiting for that supposed storm, which if you didnt know is actually a coded message "there is a storm coming."

I would have overlooked the pussy grabbing, racist, wall building, ignorant, zionist, ferengi ways if he had done what I described. Instead he is just the Grand Nagus and things havent changed.

Rule of Acquisition #47: Never trust a man wearing a better suit than your own
    Last edited by Praxis; 7th December 2017 at 06:33.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: A real first year as POTUS

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Do you maybe understand now my frustration with the q anonsense. This is what it would look like if TRUMP actually had a real game plan, especially considering the JFK docs timing of 2018. Trump was literally in the perfect position to do exactly what I have described. At first, liberals would have been against him, but by proving CIA killed Kennedy he would start to get some leeway with them. Instead we got what we have now. And we are all still waiting for that supposed storm, which if you didnt know is actually a coded message "there is a storm coming."

I would have overlooked the pussy grabbing, racist, wall building, ignorant, zionist, ferengi ways if he had done what I described. Instead he is just the Grand Nagus and things havent changed........
    Hey I hear you, and also wish the JFK thing had gone how you described. But I also think in the name of making sure Hillary didn't win... but as all candidates make it sound... we were all made to believe that plans were ready to go and things were going to start changing fast 'if elected'. And we were all ready as hell for it.

I urge you to not get too disappointed yet. Can you imagine thick the swamp was that Trump found himself in and how few people he has to trust? Please keep in mind how dark, huge, high stakes and long well entrenched the system is with countless powerful players used to getting their way that he is needing to pull the rug out from under. Rome won't be changed in a year. Also please keep in mind that it's not failure to have to make compromises on along the way.

I was anxious to get going too, but realized Mr. Trump must be playing an incredibly delicate and complex game of chess and mind poker that moves slowly. I do see plenty of evidence of steps in the right direction, especially the whole perverted underbelly showing cracks in it's armor. A lot more rats might start scurrying faster soon.

I think Mr. Trump has the biggest balls of anyone in politics I've ever seen to take all these creatures on. I just think you'll feel a lot better about progress in the right way when looking back 3 more years from now.

I like the idea of this thread title though to keep posting all the things happening in the right direction because they're ALL being ignored by the msm.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), Harley (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Is this cool hypothetical president dealing with what trump is dealing with?

Or is your cool hypothetical president dealing with hypothetical 'we the people' intelligence agencies, hypothetical politicians with integrity who put the constitution first and hypothetical media personnel that are actually journalists and not propaganda vehicles?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th December 2017), Charles Harris (8th December 2017), JRS (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (8th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

+ Reply to Thread