Thread: Draining the Swamp - Alternative News posts

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Default Re: Draining the Swamp - Alternative News posts

Thanks Frenchy. When I get the chance I will peruse that particular link you showed me.

9/11 has been covered by mainstream and the alternative media. So the mainstream sticks to the impossible claim that planes were able to collapse two of the strongest buildings in the world, sadly RT has also been complicit in perpetuating this lie.

The alternative media also usually also gets the story wrong, they think bombs or thermite was placed in the building beforehand. The only detailed scientific study by a qualified scientist concludes that an energy weapon was used to destroy the towers. Looking closely at radar and video evidence it shows that real planes were not used in the operation. A false flag attack which changed the world and gave the green light for America (and the UK) to carry out illegal invasions of foreign states.

As soon as RT has the courage to feature someone like Dr. Judy Wood (who could not be better qualified to forensically and scientifically examine the evidence of the 9/11 attacks) I will take them more seriously, but until that time happens I will exercise the similar scepticism I also reserve for the likes of Julian Assange, another intelligence asset.

Dr Wood's ground breaking book "Where Did The Towers Go" provides proof that theories propagated by the media and 9/11 pressure groups (which seem to have been infiltrated) are wrong.

Pancake collapse (the official theory), controlled demolition, thermite demolition and mini nuke demolition are some of those theories and none of them remotely stand up to the evidence. Having read the book, and as an engineer with 20+ years experience myself, I cannot disagree with the conclusions of a former professor of Mechanical Engineering. Are there any mainstream media outlets (and politicians!) with sufficient brains and courage understand the book and to do something about it?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th December 2017), BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Russia Today does not question the official version of events behind 9/11 and 7/7, and is therefore just another mainstream media outlet raising phony bones of contention and is not to be trusted.
    Wow! Where did you get that idea Happy? I don't know whether RT as a news organization has an "official" stance on 9/11, but without question they have published 9/11 reports contradicting the "official" US BS propaganda story and here is just one such report: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

I don't believe any media organization can be fully trusted. I, for one, know of no media organization, MSM or Alternative, that doesn't have some type of bias/agenda, but if you can point me to one, I'd love to check them out. It truly takes critical thinking skills and a lot of work to wade through all the garbage and bias out there to find the nuggets of truth--and even then I doubt any of us can know 100% for sure what is and what is not true.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (11th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I, for one, know of no media organization, MSM or Alternative, that doesn't have some type of bias/agenda, but if you can point me to one, I'd love to check them out. It truly takes critical thinking skills and a lot of work to wade through all the garbage and bias out there to find the nuggets of truth--and even then I doubt any of us can know 100% for sure what is and what is not true.
    True might I ask if you know anything about Mark Anderson of American Free Press / TruthhoundBlogspot ? I heard of him thru UKColumn.org They're a very small outfit, for Ten years, on a shoestring, analysing, exposing... Without any bias, I believe they can be trusted...

Warning for non-native listeners !
    We Britishers have a very unique sense of humour...

Sometimes, it's hard to quickly discern our humour !
    Last edited by Frenchy; 12th December 2017 at 19:15. Reason: spelling :-((

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Callista (11th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    The alternative media also usually also gets the story wrong, they think bombs or thermite was placed in the building beforehand. The only detailed scientific study by a qualified scientist concludes that an energy weapon was used to destroy the towers.
    Pancake collapse (the official theory), controlled demolition, thermite demolition and mini nuke demolition are some of those theories and none of them remotely stand up to the evidence. Having read the book, and as an engineer with 20+ years experience myself, I cannot disagree with the conclusions of a former professor of Mechanical Engineering. Are there any mainstream media outlets (and politicians!) with sufficient brains and courage understand the book and to do something about it?
    Again, no disrespect Happy, but there is substantial credible evidence suggesting controlled demolition, thermite and even mini nukes. I won't argue that Judy Wood's DEW theory is wrong--especially when it comes to the "dustification" of the towers and the toasted cars blocks away with their surroundings untouched--in fact, I believe her theory holds much merit. However, I think it is more of a distraction--designed to keep all those who agree that the buildings did not fall according to the "official story" fighting among themselves--to continue to argue about HOW the buildings were brought down than it is to determine WHO brought the buildings down and WHY and if we are ever going to bring the real perpetrators to justice.

I don't claim to have read or viewed all of the evidence regarding 9/11 and the various theories on HOW the buildings were brought down, WHO actually did it and WHY--and I certainly don't remember all that I have read and seen over the years, but there is absolutely no question that the "official story" is a lie.

So for those who still aren't convinced, here are just a few of the websites (in no particular order of importance) that refute the official story--and these don't even include the plethora of articles, books, videos and documentaries out there.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth -- Nearly 3000 A & E supporters

Physics 9/11 -- Scientific panel investigating the events of 9/11

Scientists for 9/11 Truth

Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

Journal of 9/11 Studies -- Peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of 9/11

Consensus 9/11 -- The 9/11 Best Evidence Panel

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11: Academics Examine the Evidence, Uncover the Deception

A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of Word Trade Center 7 -- University of Alaska Institute of Northern Engineering Study

9/11 Conspiracy Gets Support from Physicists Study

Witnesses to the Towers' Explosions -- Over 500 eye witness reports by firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians

Where Did the Towers Go? -- Dr. Judy Wood's Evidence for Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11

People with Demolition Expertise Questioning 9/11

9/11 SpeakOut

Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth

Military Officers of 9/11 Truth

Patriots Question 9/11 -- Military, Intelligence, and Government Patriots Question 9/11

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Statement

9/11 Hard Facts

Thoughts From a Former NIST Employee -- Ex-NIST Employee Peter Ketcham's Findings

9/11 Enemies--Foreign and Domestic

9/11 Truth Action Project

Washington DC 9/11 Truth

Boston 9/11 Truth -- Investigate 9/11 - Demand Truth and Justice!

Firefighters for 9/11 Truth & Unity

Law Enforcement for 9/11 Truth

Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth

ReThink 9/11

9/11 Marines Question 9/11
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2017), BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), mojo (11th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Amber Lyon stated back in 2016 that CNN was paid by the Obama administration to have editorial control over some of their content. Does this continue?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWZJA57v4Q

CNN's Evan Perez is friends with Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS (Trump dossier) and other journalists he formerly worked with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWZJA57v4Q

CNN is a tool for the cabal and they should get their license revoked.

The FCC swamp needs to be drained. They should be overseeing this travesty. We will find out what ties each of them have to the cabal.

ADDITION: the Clinton Campaign hired Fusion GPS in April 2016. Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, works for Fusion GPS. Why did she get a ham radio license in May of 2016? (Think Russian dossier on Donald Trump)
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th December 2017 at 05:42.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (12th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Would you take $200,000 to make a false allegation against President Trump?

Bill O 'Reilly has a tape recording of this potential deal. He says his lawyer has heard it, and Trump knows about it.

BUSTED! Fake allegations on more fake news!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th December 2017), BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (12th December 2017), ceetee9 (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (12th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Nellie Ohr mentioned above on Fox News. Her husband, Bruce Ohr (demoted at DOJ) also had meetings with Glenn Simpson --- friends of CNN's Evan Perez.

Good! More swamp draining.

💃🌟💃MM💃🌟💃

And now McCabe faces possible subpoena after canceling House Intel Committee Appearance scheduled on 12/12. Worried about having to testify regarding Nellie Ohr?

"Something More Sinister? "
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ee-appearance/
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th December 2017 at 06:35.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (12th December 2017), ceetee9 (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (12th December 2017), mojo (12th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

I really hope that we dont forget this most important action in draining of the swamp and perhaps the draining of the swamp could be encouraged through volunteering in politics instead of pay and working full-time instead of only 180 days per year. Pay them a small stipend with with a 2 year term limit. This would change the face of politics and curb bipartisanship, the best thing for America imho.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (13th December 2017), Callista (13th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Helene West (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Reps Jim Jordan & Trey Gowdy Question Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

Published on 13 Dec 2017

12.13.2017 - Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) today delivered the following remarks during the House Judiciary Committee’s oversight hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

"As Chairman of the Committee with primary oversight of DOJ and the FBI, I have always supported DOJ and FBI in performing their valuable missions to keep our nation safe and to hold individuals accountable for criminal conduct. Yet I and many on this Committee now find ourselves in the very difficult position of questioning the actions of both prior and current Department and FBI leadership.

You have a unique role at DOJ, in that you appointed Special Counsel Mueller and have a supervisory role over his investigation. It is therefore very appropriate for you to appear before this Committee to answer questions related to the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation, as well as its current efficacy in light of various events calling into question its impartiality."

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

avid (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), ceetee9 (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), genevieve (14th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), mojo (14th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd January 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

'He has lots of questions to answer' Trey Gowdy is Pissed at Bob Mueller, sends quick warning on FBI

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

avid (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), ceetee9 (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), genevieve (14th December 2017), Harley (14th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), mojo (14th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Handcuffs and arrests called for!!!

The truth is out; now drain the swamp!
    ( Too many excuses to not give answers when questioned, showing there's something to hide.).

MM

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Harley (19th December 2017), KiwiElf (17th December 2017), Noelle (17th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Harley

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Noelle (4th January 2018), StandingWave (3rd January 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Well, Looks like it's true!

Trump’s Attorneys Make Solid Case For Freeing Julian Assange in Legal Filing

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

President Donald Trump’s attorneys made a solid case for preemptively pardoning Julian Assange in a motion to dismiss a WikiLeaks-related lawsuit against the Trump campaign.

While preemptive pardons are rare — they are not unheard of.

The motion, filed on December 29, was in response to a lawsuit by two Democratic Party donors who allege that the Trump campaign and former adviser Roger Stone conspired with Russians to publish the leaked Democratic National Committee emails. The outlandish lawsuit, based largely on conspiracy theories, was orchestrated by a group called Protect Democracy — which happens to be run by former attorneys from the Obama administration.

In defense of the Trump campaign, the 32-page filing by Michael A. Carvin argues that the publishing of the DNC leak passes both aspects of the Bartnicki First Amendment Test.

The first part of the case law is that a defendant may not be held liable for a disclosure of stolen information if it deals with “a matter of public concern.”

Addressing this portion, Carvin’s filing asserts that there can be “no serious doubt” that the disclosures from WikiLeaks satisfied the “newsworthy” and “public concern” portion of the test.

The motion argues that ‘”punishing truthful publication in the name of privacy’ is always an ‘extraordinary measure’ — doubly so when the publisher did nothing illegal in obtaining the information.”

Assange has never been credibly accused of publishing information that was not truthful. In over ten years of releasing documents, WikiLeaks has never had to retract a single thing that they have published — unlike the mainstream media who also rely on leaks, scoops and secrets.

To counter the argument from the plaintiffs that only portions of the released emails were “newsworthy” and thus not all of it should be considered protected under the First Amendment, the lawyers for the Trump campaign asserted that “tort law analyzes newsworthiness on an aggregate basis,” meaning that the entirety of the disclosure as a whole is considered protected free speech.

The second portion of the test requires that the speaker (or publisher) was not “involved” in the theft.
    “They certainly make no effort to show that the Campaign was ‘involved’ in the initial theft of the DNC emails, in effect conceding that the Campaign satisfies the second part of the Bartnicki First Amendment test. The dispositive question is thus whether the disclosure in this case dealt with ‘newsworthy’ and ‘public’ issues. There can be no serious doubt that it did,” the filing reads.

“That ends the case: The disclosure satisfies the First Amendment test.”
    Given that WikiLeaks does not steal or hack the documents that are provided to them, and most rational people would agree that all of their leaks have been newsworthy, the Bartnicki First Amendment Test is not only satisfied by the Trump campaign — but also by Assange and his organization.
    Read more at GATEWAY PUNDIT
    Harley

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (4th January 2023), Blacklight43 (3rd January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Hervé (3rd January 2018), Noelle (4th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,266 times in 8,324 posts

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1610307576582864898

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1610306264243884032

Last edited by norman; 4th January 2023 at 11:10.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,266 times in 8,324 posts

Last edited by norman; 6th January 2023 at 17:17.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Reinhard (6th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2