+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jeff Rense with Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER! - Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! And SO Much More

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense with Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER! - Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! And SO Much More

I have not watched yet, but just want to say I was aware of the Seal/CIA weapons one way, drugs the other, from Mena Arkansas - conspiracy and the Clintons involvement while Bill was governor only after JFK and before all other conspiracies I later became aware of.

From The Wilderness is the website I recall I learned this from (The Octopus, etc.) but it was before I discovered Camelot/Avalon and really started becoming aware.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense with Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER! - Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! And SO Much More

Update - Cody Snodgres, CIA Asset & Whistlerblower Released
    From Hospital After Serious Car Crash - Now Home Resting -
    Brief Recording Of Cody Describing Accident In This Story

By Jeff Rense
    12-22-17

Robert 'Cody' Snodgres has been released from a hospital and is home resting after being in a severe car crash in Colorado. Both vehicles in the crash are said to have been totaled.

Here is an audio recording of a brief statement from Cody about the crash….

CodyAccident.mp3

As most know, Cody is a long time black ops contractor and made the decision to come forward with the truth about the OKC bombing and how it was done…and much more.

Thanks to Ole Dammegard, Cody made his first whistle-blowing radio appearance in a two-part series on this program, December 4 and 5. Both appearances can be heard on the YouTube videos below...

Jeff & Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER - Black Ops Contractor - Exposes OKC, Mena, Clintons, 9/11

Jeff & Cody Snodgres - Pt 2 - Waco, Janet Reno, The Clintons, Benghazi & More

From Bill: the two YouTube videos have been taken down. But they're now here as audio files:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Jeff_Rense_...017_Part_1.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Jeff_Rense_...017_Part_2.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2018 at 23:06.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2017), bluestflame (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017), Harley (23rd December 2017), Hervé (23rd December 2017), Hym (23rd December 2017), Inaiá (18th August 2018), mountain_jim (29th December 2017), norman (23rd December 2017), RunningDeer (23rd December 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2017), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Cody Snodgres has resurfaced. See this thread:

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Hervé (17th August 2018), Inaiá (18th August 2018), KiwiElf (17th August 2018), mountain_jim (20th August 2018), RunningDeer (17th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I thought this had already been posted, but it seems not. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Here's Cody Snodgres for two and a half hours with one of the best interviewers there is, John B. Wells on Caravan To Midnight, in December 2017.

Listen up, folks: I'll say this once.

If you want a real-world hero, who's a model of courage and humanity, who is not anonymous and is speaking under his own name, answering any questions, standing up to be counted with real accounts of real events, who's suffered hugely for his integrity, and can prove everything he's saying (which is a LOT) — here he is.

It'd be nice to see people attending Trump rallies with a big 'S' on their T-shirts.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (7th October 2018), drneglector (7th October 2018), Hazelfern (8th October 2018), Helene West (7th October 2018), mountain_jim (7th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), Tintin (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm into this interview about an hour. I looked up some info on Cory to see what was current and the last article I saw on him was from the https://www.hagmannreport.com/featur...ve-appearance/ Hagmann Report, stating he had been in a serious car accident.

Again. According to the video, they had tried to kill him twice already, using cars.

So, is he okay and/or what is his current status. Anyone know? I see nothing on him after December 22, 2017, which is when the above article about the car accident was published.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Cody Snodgres has resurfaced. See this thread:
    Sorry. I didn't see this.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

onawah (8th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Thank you for posting this Caravan to Midnight interview with Cody. What an eye opener! Dear God almighty.

I admire those in the know who come forward. We should all be asking: 'how can we help'?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (8th October 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

This purports to be from April this year, though I haven't listened to it yet;

and this one, where he's in a roundtable, introducing himself starting at 8 minutes in, and it's definitely the same guy:

From Dec. 2017, he is introduced as Cody Golden Elk Snodgres

"Rachael L. McIntosh
    Published on Dec 14, 2017
    CODY GOLDEN ELK SNODGRES opens up to Rachael about his personal history of being a College Professor and then a Petroleum Geophysicist who worked at Chevron and Amoco, and through a twist of fate became an independent Black Ops Contractor. In 1994 he claims he was offered $1,000,000 to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Currently the man is publishing a book and working as a healer. This two hour interview unravels his journey. For people who have listened to some of Cody Snodgres’ other interviews and have questioned his validity, this interview gives lots of leads and hints to follow up on.
    NOTES:
    for a copy of his book CHOOSING THE LIGHT: Dark Secrets of the Oklahoma City Bombing email: codygoldenelk@yahoo.com"

(Listening to this last one now, and having a hard time picturing him as a professor and a physicist, just from his voice and the way he expresses himself, though not as a black operative. )
    Last edited by onawah; 8th October 2018 at 04:04.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Some Arkansans were sort of guiltily relieved Clinton had been elected POTUS, because at least it meant he was no longer in Arkansas; but actually, being a Rockefeller bastard, the legacy continued on even after his exit....
    Last edited by onawah; 14th February 2022 at 01:07.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), mountain_jim (8th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018), WhiteFeather (8th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2