+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revelations, End Time, Popes, US situation... what's up?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Revelations, End Time, Popes, US situation... what's up?

I've taken a bit of time to zoom out of the US situation (which is still very interesting, imo).

Nevertheless, I see some signs, which trigger me to think as it seems like something is orchestrated.

We've had Francis and Kyrill meet for the first time in 1000 years

Then we had the visits to Antarctica by, amongst a lot of others, Kyrill

Still it seems some technology is used from Antarctica to influence weather

Last week we had Kyrill talking about Apocalypse unfolding

Now we have Israel being acknowledge as the Capital of Isreal by Trump

And yesterday Francis saying Jezus is coming

Are they trying to influence on large scale? Why would 2 religious leaders start bringing similar messages? Are they trying to prep the people for their (common) agenda?

I would love to read your perspective on things.
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 11th December 2017 at 14:45.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

bluestflame (11th December 2017), BMJ (12th December 2017), Bruno (11th December 2017), Flash (11th December 2017), fourty-two (11th December 2017), FreeURmind (12th December 2017), Kryztian (11th December 2017), Mercedes (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017), StandingWave (12th December 2017), yelik (11th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Revelations, End Time, Popes, US situation... what's up?

It is a joke, but I could not resist, sorry

Jesus is coming from Antartica

Jesus is a talking pinguin - all his pinguin disciples started to talk as well

And here his message:

They will disguise some bad reptilians into good extra human so as not to reject the reptilians

Oh, they have found robots that look human but have such a good software driving them that their Jesus will push us to put the software into us to become like gods.
    Last edited by Flash; 11th December 2017 at 15:37.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

barneythez (11th December 2017), guyres (12th December 2017), Mercedes (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017), norski (14th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2017), Words of Joy (11th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:53.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Maybe there's something to this -- or maybe not -- but we have the release of the latest Thor movie, Thor: Ragnarok.

Ragnarok, according to Wikipedia:

In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.

Ragnarok, according to Marvel:

Almost immediately after restoring Asgard to its own realm away from Earth, Thor was attacked by Loki and his armies, who had teamed with Surtur to create weapons for Thor’s enemies, forged in the same way as Mjolnir. The fight for Asgard escalated into Ragnarok. Although Thor managed to defeat Loki, severing his head, the war left many of Thor’s allies dead, including Sif and his friends "the Warriors Three." Thor forced Surtur to re-forge Mjolnir, which had shattered during the battle. While Asgard succumbed to Ragnarok, effectively wiping the Asgardian world from existence, Thor sought out the gods known as Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, who gained power from repeating Ragnarok and Asgardian rebirth throughout history. Thor refused an offer to join them. Confronting them in battle, Thor destroyed Those Who Sit Above In Shadow as Asgard died. The Odinpower congratulated Thor on succeeding at his greatest mission. Thor then closed his eyes, apparently joining his people in death.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), FreeURmind (11th December 2017), Mercedes (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), norski (14th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)

Are they trying to influence on large scale? Why would 2 religious leaders start bringing similar messages? Are they trying to prep the people for their (common) agenda?

I read about Kyril predicting Armageddon commencing a few weeks ago and thought that was significant considering that he is probably the most important figure in the Christian church after the Pope. When Harold Camping, an obscure Christian radio broadcaster said this in 2011, the story got months of airtime in the media, but Kyrill's pronouncement was ignored by the media - he didn't even get 15 seconds of fame.

I also just listened to the this interview by Linda Moulton Howe with a Navy officer and pilot who was stationed in Antarartica. He mentions somethings, including in the 2nd hour of the Youtube, flying several scientists to a location who were left in an area for days while they should have been conducting experiments. When they didn't check in with HQ by radio, the plane was sent to pick them up early. When the plane arrived, the scientists immediately boarded the plane leaving their expensive equipment behind and they would not talk to anyone. They were in a state of post PTSD like shock. And they didn't want to even get off the plane. Later the pilot was questioned by some higher up and they told him not to talk to anyone about this. The pilot also heard similar stories from other pilots in Antartica.

Flash, you many not be to far off in your comments about Reptillians!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), FreeURmind (11th December 2017), Mercedes (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017), Words of Joy (12th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:53.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

O ye of little faith...

Imagine the highlighted map is the Kingdom of David, one nation under Christian common Law...

Divide Israel at Jerusalem to Tel Aviv north and South no more division, one people, one Nation, 2 states.

It's time...

Trump, you should have said you were moving the Embassy to Jerusalem to be in the Nation's Capital so you are closer to Palestinian and Israel's Leaders... oops, I know you meant well, do re-write, you've got this.

I'm not sure why the image doesn't show, I guess it's not meant to except those that want to look.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th December 2017 at 22:30.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:54.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You make it sound like American leaders have a Choice, I saw Bill walk in with spit and vinegar ready to change. Like all that followed the day they took office, they were replaced with clones, eyes went cold...

Trump came in protected, hate him for not having a mind to tweet filter, but he is signalling he is still in control...

Long live the Tweet Master!!!

14. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I've taken a bit of time to zoom out of the US situation (which is still very interesting, imo).

Nevertheless, I see some signs, which trigger me to think as it seems like something is orchestrated.

I had no idea Francis & Kyrill were over a thousand years old !

My perspective ? Two halves of the original Church.

As for gnosis & female gods it's all utter deception with no serious grounds beyond crazy stuff on the internet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Words of Joy (12th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:57.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So we are nothing's? How sad for a Spiritually gifted to share such nonsense... 🤣

How about they are waking up to the fact we believe we are everything!!!
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th December 2017 at 00:28.

18. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:58.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Awwww, all I wanted was a smile, I reload lips for bloggers just for that moment of thought before the grin of enlightenment.

20. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Has anything been linked up yet?
    Have you asked yourself the right questions?
    Why does it always sound like people are saying the same things?
    MSM all say the same information.
    Have you noticed so does Alternative media.
    Both have sides. Have you noticed that?
    Ever feel like you are told who to follow?
    Who has more knowlegde according to so and so.
    Sas who?
    Can you verify it?
    Do just accept what you are told?

It isn't has it seems.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 05:54.

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

In a stressed out world, the best we can hope is to share smiles...

Thanks for having me grinning...

22. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:58.

23. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks all for throwing in your perspectives. Much appreciated.

For me this is still a big puzzle, but I'll lay in my perspective also, hoping to be able to obtain more pieces. This is going to be a bit of a black/white portrait, though reality has a lot of gray. Just trying to set up a frame for starters. I could dive into the details, though I will try to keep it short, as I assume a lot of what I will write is not new. Here goes:

From what I've learned by reading Nicolai Levashov, there was a struggle between Dark and Light since eons. Earth was inhabited at some point by Light folks with the ability to move through the universe. Though at some point there was a defense breach and Dark moved in here on earth. This is all a bit vague for me, but there is enough substantial evidence that shows that we've had technology, knowledge, recollection here on earth that would support the view of extra-terrestrial visits (similar to our image and otherwise).

Let me take a leap to biblical era. In the Old Testament you will find that sacrifice (both human and animal) was quite common. For Christians the sacrifice of animals is said to have stopped since the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. https://bible.org/question/when-did-...s-stop-and-why
    It seems like Jesus was bringing a message to not sacrifice. http://biblehub.com/matthew/9-13.htm To me that sounds like trying to bring people to a lighter path. On a personal note, I'm all for not sacrificing. Sounds like a plan.

When looking at the history of sacrifice, there are so many civilizations that were conducting sacrificial rituals. http://www.toptenz.net/10-ancient-cu...-sacrifice.php And many of them reference Gods. From my perspective these are mostly references to Dark gods (and to my opinion gods is not the right term for them).

I think looking at our earth's history, knowing today's history, both streams are very much alive. Together with a seemingly increasing grey stream of all kinds of (non-)beliefs. (Just my perspective, no judgment intended)

When we look at history of the 20th century, we see fabricated revolutions, overthrows and takeovers of governments, wars and what more largely funded by Zionists/Rothschilds or whatever. Though these events seem to have something in common: making more money, dividing civilizations/nations/races/religions, sacrificing people, obtaining more power. I am a Christian and I might have a bit of a radical perspective on this for some, but those commonalities are not from God or the Light side. I perceive them to be from the dark side, regardless of however the media/propaganda portrays it to us.

From my perspective the Catholic Church is Dark. Martin Luther knew what he was up against. Although in the lower structure of the Catholic Church there are a lot of grey/Light people also. And also I think the same can be said for the Orthodox Church, looking at their history to me it also looks to be a tool of Dark. Especially when thinking about the (fabricated) Russian Revolution and the effects of that on the country and church.

Now let's get back to my OP. Why would 2 heads of Dark tools be starting to point at the book of Revelations in a period that in the US seems to be cleansing house and acknowledging (at least to some degree) that Jeruzalem is capital of Israel?

In the New Testament Jesus was warning for false Christs in the End Time (just end of era is how I perceive that). Now when I hear Pope Francis making a reference to the coming of Christ, I get real cautious. When another head of Church is making similar suggestions, I get double cautious.

So why was I throwing Antarctica in? Well, Kirill visited. Dutch Royals visited. And more people that I perceive to be from the Dark side have visited. Why were nazi's heading to Argentina post WWII? Why are so many anomalies observed there? Why did it seem that last summer's tornado's were created by influences from Antarctica? I'll go short: I think it's a Dark headquarter with advanced technology.

I don't know what will be coming, though I will say this: If the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church remain standing in current form and nothing is done on Antarctica, then all US efforts may seem great, and I guess nationally and to some extend internationally it will have an effect as well, but for me that is not a victory over Dark on this planet.

On a sidenote: I know there are some that think Jesus was a PsyOp and was misused in history and I agree to some extend, though there are some things I would like those people to consider: There is evidence that apostles died for not wanting to deny that Jesus resurrected. How strong would someone's believe be, to be willing to die for it? Secondly, people are healed every day in the name of Jesus Christ. Do research it, if you tend to disagree. Also, try that with a different name and you will learn that doesn't have the same effect. Thirdly, people are being freed from spirit possession on a daily basis in the name of Jesus Christ. Do research it, if you tend to disagree. Also, try that with a different name and you will learn that doesn't have the same effect. Fourthly, and this has a bit less evidence, extra-terrestrials with bad intent move back in the name of Jesus Christ. What do all these entities know regarding Jesus Christ?
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 12th December 2017 at 18:53.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), FreeURmind (12th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

there was a struggle between Dark and Light since eons. Earth was inhabited at some point by Light folks with the ability to move through the universe. Though at some point there was a defense breach and Dark moved in here on earth. recollection here on earth that would support the view of extra-terrestrial visits (similar to our image and otherwise). This is all a bit vague for me
    This quote from Ronald Bernard might help:
    "There really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger, the people who understand the severity of this are but few.

Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.

And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation.

As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you, from a Luciferian point of view, use that to suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power.

They (being humanity) can't stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster, would disappear.(In an instant)"

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1148716

Another note:
    There is an ongoing war between good and evil globally.
    But whatever influence is being exerted by management in Antarctica it seems to be positive.
    Because there seems to be globally a positive spring cleaning of all political, religious and business structures.

So regardless of what is being by said by Frances, Kirill or religious script at this time in history I think the actions speak for them self, and events are following a script for a better future for humanity.
    Last edited by BMJ; 12th December 2017 at 15:49.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), FreeURmind (12th December 2017), Hazelfern (13th December 2017), Noelle (12th December 2017), StandingWave (12th December 2017), Words of Joy (12th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your perspective and information BMJ. Very much appreciated.

You were saying:
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    But whatever influence is being exerted by management in Antarctica it seems to be positive.
    On which information do you base this? Based on what is happening now in the US/SA and what might be coming in Europe and Asia? If so, how would that proof what happens in Antarctica is benevolent?

I will be keeping eyes open when The Storm has laid down to see what has been impacted and keep praying for a free world!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Noelle (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast