+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Revelations, End Time, Popes, US situation... what's up?

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Revelations, End Time, Popes, US situation... what's up?

just as an aside: venerable British archeologist Graham Hancock has stated/believes Antarctica in previous times (before a horrific catyclism destroyed most of the earth, moving great land masses either up, down or sideways) was 2500 miles more northward than it is now and was previously...Atlantis

Larry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Thank you for your perspective and information BMJ. Very much appreciated.

You were saying:
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    But whatever influence is being exerted by management in Antarctica it seems to be positive.
    On which information do you base this? Based on what is happening now in the US/SA and what might be coming in Europe and Asia? If so, how would that proof what happens in Antarctica is benevolent?

I will be keeping eyes open when The Storm has laid down to see what has been impacted and keep praying for a free world!

I will breakdown my response to your question.

A question of management Antarctica.
    In "any" organisation when the boss wants to speak to you, you usually go to the bosses office. This can be because the boss considers there time more valuable, or they are extremely busy or simple to project to you that they are in charge of you.
    So with that in mind you have all these important / powerful people from all types of organisations going down to Antarctica for what a to see the penguins?
    Climate change studies or holidays?
    I mean seriously it seems there going down there to see the boss.

Now as to whom the boss is whether it some new leader in the Nazi camp down there, or an alien being who has been either resurrected or just arrived on earth who knows.

But whomever it is understands how people work and organisations work and seems to want to make a statement that "I want you to come to see me because I need to talk to you".

So most employee goes to the bosses office within the same building to see what they want.
    Not in this case the employees travel half way around the world to the most inhospitable, isolated, and restricted place on the earth to see the boss.

So whom has gone down to Antarctica recently, in 2016 and 2017.
    18/2/2017 His Holiness Patriarch Kirill – As a representative of the christian faiths or all religions.
    November 2016 Buzz Aldrin – As representative of either space agencies or Nazisms in US government.
    11/11/2016 John Kerry, Former US Secretary Of State under Obama, as a representative of the old political structure.
    February 2017, Newt Gingrich, (I believe to be good friends with Trump), as a representative of the new political structure. Goes down to Antarctica for a 23 day holiday cruise supposedly or maybe 23 days of intense instructing.
    That I know of.

And this is what I based my conclusion that management is down in Antarctica.

Why Trump is important?
    Firstly, India, China and Russia have the potential to be as powerful as the USA but none can seem to get their act together like the USA can for various reasons.
    Pre Trump, the USA was and is the most powerful military and economic country in the world but also the most dangerous with the evil people infecting every power structure within the USA.

Since Trump, he has basically come in to clean house not only in the USA but globally. He has been targeting nationally amongst numerous things:
    - The corruption and evil doings of those lucifierans in Washington and by association the military and hollywood. Most recently via the military audits.

- Americas identity and self respect trying to reinstate a sense of nationality and pride in the people. Remember the football take a knee BS.

- Kick starting the US economy. By not ratifying the TPP, raining in on wastage and corruption, removing illegals that undermine the economy, tax cuts, better health care insurance for starters.

- Outing the agenda driven MSM.

Globally Trump working closely with China and Russia and other like minded leaders, to:
    - End the never ending war on terror. Syria has now eliminated all the ISIL forces Syria. Bringing peace to the region. Trump now has recognised Assad as the legitimate president of Syria.

- Trump is in negotiation with North Korea for peace.

- By relocating the US embassy to Jerusalem Trump is recognising Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.
    This will give the Israeli what they want and also unite the Islamic middle east against the decision.
    Which could in the long run reunite the Persian Empire as per pre 1925 and create a new era of peace in the Islamic world.

- Duterte of the Philippines has eliminated all the ISIL forces. Bringing peace to the Philippines.

- Another possible development is the bitcoin which seems to be bypassing the private bank federal reserves of the the world. But Bitcoin could also be a means of shaking all the loose change out of peoples pockets and have people chained to digital currency.

So since Trumps presidency and in conjunction with other like minded leaders there seems to have been a global initiative to expose and deal with evil people and their power structures and to usher in a new era of global peace and prosperity.

Is Antarctica management benevolent?
    Considering all these these positive changes since Trumps presidency and the possible influence of whatever management is in Antarctica I would on face value say yes.
    But changing one master for another even if they are on face value benevolent does not mean that humanity is truly free. Time will tell as we continue this journey.

The place of bible in all of this?
    When I consider that the orgins of the bible as a religious text in Sumer that was passed down to Eygpt as the Book of the Dead and in it's current form to the roman empire as the Bible.
    For example all three text contain the story of Noahs Ark. Noah's ark which was located 13,200 feet up on mount Ararat in Turkey and the wood of the ark has been carbon dated to be 4,800years old.

Yeah I would say there is truths within the Bible, but when it has been in the hands of evil people for who knows how long how much of it can you really state as being the truth. Furthermore the text is open to subjective interpretation and so you could really make a case for whatever you want from the text.

So in place of relying on the bible. I believe in:
    - God, God does take action in our lives for our betterment and betterment of humanity.

- The human spirit which if you listen to heart/soul you know what truth right versus wrong is in relation to your own actions and what you see happening in the world.

- Facts when they are available. Otherwise an educated guess which maybe or may not be right and subject to change based on more facts coming to light.

Hopefully this answers your question Slobbe. A lot of what I speak of can be found in the threads here in Avalon.
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th December 2017 at 14:47.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Words of Joy (16th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Thanks all for throwing in your perspectives. Much appreciated.

For me this is still a big puzzle, but I'll lay in my perspective also, hoping to be able to obtain more pieces. This is going to be a bit of a black/white portrait, though reality has a lot of gray. Just trying to set up a frame for starters. I could dive into the details, though I will try to keep it short, as I assume a lot of what I will write is not new. Here goes:

From what I've learned by reading Nicolai Levashov, there was a struggle between Dark and Light since eons. Earth was inhabited at some point by Light folks with the ability to move through the universe. Though at some point there was a defense breach and Dark moved in here on earth. This is all a bit vague for me, but there is enough substantial evidence that shows that we've had technology, knowledge, recollection here on earth that would support the view of extra-terrestrial visits (similar to our image and otherwise).

Let me take a leap to biblical era. In the Old Testament you will find that sacrifice (both human and animal) was quite common. For Christians the sacrifice of animals is said to have stopped since the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. https://bible.org/question/when-did-...s-stop-and-why
    It seems like Jesus was bringing a message to not sacrifice. http://biblehub.com/matthew/9-13.htm To me that sounds like trying to bring people to a lighter path. On a personal note, I'm all for not sacrificing. Sounds like a plan.

When looking at the history of sacrifice, there are so many civilizations that were conducting sacrificial rituals. http://www.toptenz.net/10-ancient-cu...-sacrifice.php And many of them reference Gods. From my perspective these are mostly references to Dark gods (and to my opinion gods is not the right term for them).

I think looking at our earth's history, knowing today's history, both streams are very much alive. Together with a seemingly increasing grey stream of all kinds of (non-)beliefs. (Just my perspective, no judgment intended)

When we look at history of the 20th century, we see fabricated revolutions, overthrows and takeovers of governments, wars and what more largely funded by Zionists/Rothschilds or whatever. Though these events seem to have something in common: making more money, dividing civilizations/nations/races/religions, sacrificing people, obtaining more power. I am a Christian and I might have a bit of a radical perspective on this for some, but those commonalities are not from God or the Light side. I perceive them to be from the dark side, regardless of however the media/propaganda portrays it to us.

From my perspective the Catholic Church is Dark. Martin Luther knew what he was up against. Although in the lower structure of the Catholic Church there are a lot of grey/Light people also. And also I think the same can be said for the Orthodox Church, looking at their history to me it also looks to be a tool of Dark. Especially when thinking about the (fabricated) Russian Revolution and the effects of that on the country and church.

Now let's get back to my OP. Why would 2 heads of Dark tools be starting to point at the book of Revelations in a period that in the US seems to be cleansing house and acknowledging (at least to some degree) that Jeruzalem is capital of Israel?

In the New Testament Jesus was warning for false Christs in the End Time (just end of era is how I perceive that). Now when I hear Pope Francis making a reference to the coming of Christ, I get real cautious. When another head of Church is making similar suggestions, I get double cautious.

So why was I throwing Antarctica in? Well, Kirill visited. Dutch Royals visited. And more people that I perceive to be from the Dark side have visited. Why were nazi's heading to Argentina post WWII? Why are so many anomalies observed there? Why did it seem that last summer's tornado's were created by influences from Antarctica? I'll go short: I think it's a Dark headquarter with advanced technology.

I don't know what will be coming, though I will say this: If the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church remain standing in current form and nothing is done on Antarctica, then all US efforts may seem great, and I guess nationally and to some extend internationally it will have an effect as well, but for me that is not a victory over Dark on this planet.

On a sidenote: I know there are some that think Jesus was a PsyOp and was misused in history and I agree to some extend, though there are some things I would like those people to consider: There is evidence that apostles died for not wanting to deny that Jesus resurrected. How strong would someone's believe be, to be willing to die for it? Secondly, people are healed every day in the name of Jesus Christ. Do research it, if you tend to disagree. Also, try that with a different name and you will learn that doesn't have the same effect. Thirdly, people are being freed from spirit possession on a daily basis in the name of Jesus Christ. Do research it, if you tend to disagree. Also, try that with a different name and you will learn that doesn't have the same effect. Fourthly, and this has a bit less evidence, extra-terrestrials with bad intent move back in the name of Jesus Christ. What do all these entities know regarding Jesus Christ?
    David Hawkins, author of Power vs, Force and many other books about consciousness, says that just saying or thinking the name Jesus Christ raises your vibration. Use muscle testing for proof. Or your developed intuition.

What I got from Jesus' teachings was that he was not for sacrificing animals or causing bloodshed. He knew himself as spirit, and he knew he could raise his temple --body--(astral? Or transfigured flesh) and the best sacrifice is using your life to help others rather than being selfish. In other words, sacrifice selfish desires and work for the greater good.

I read about Jesus in many books in addition to the Bible. Unfortunately, the Bible was abridged and tinkered with and the full message he brought was skewed. That's not to say that there is not great value in the truth that can be discerned from the Bible, but I have found other books that had the message that I could understand and apply in my own life.

It does not matter what each individual chooses to believe, but when you can tune in, you can know the truth fron the level of soul perception. It's quite arrogant to think we are the highest evolved beings and masters such as Jesus don't exist, or there are no such thing as Angels. But from a scientific standpoint, you have to tune in to resonate enough to know the truth. In that way, our identity can shift, or expand, and you can become "one with" someone or something in order to know it. It sort of gives additional meaning to the phrase "it takes one to know one." It's attunement. Frequency-vibration calibration.

In other words, you can prove it to yourself by experience. That's what science does. Prove it. We can't prove it for another because it's internal.

As far as the Jesus is coming theme goes--he never left! If you believe the Bible and the story of resurrection, the same one the apostles died for, then he's still here. He already proved it. Now it's our turn to follow his pattern. "Ye are gods." We can use conscious creation to manifest our reality consciously, rather than unconsciously. And nobody should "believe" that. But anybody can know that as truth by proving it to ones self. Truly, it is science. The science of light--consciousness. Activate possibilities, or potentials, by imaging in. I some people here do that!😊

Sorry if I went off on a tangent. I was just going to agree that the name of Jesus Christ is a powerful vibration and is definitely used for healing, etc.

Oh, and I just learned about Nicolai Levashov here on this forum -- by you -- and I've watched his healing videos. I downloaded his book and skimmed it, but haven't read it yet. He seems fascinating.

💜MM💜
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th December 2017 at 09:48.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), greybeard (13th December 2017), Words of Joy (16th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The (some) churches are the most effective sales organizations.
    Through fear, as promoted in the likes of revelations-judgment day, they sell the idea that you can be saved if you do what the church tells you to.

Jesus taught non judgment -love--forgiveness-The kingdom of heaven is within--The Father and I are One--you can do as I have done, be still and know that I am God, etc.

So the channeled teaching of one person, "The revelations" are sanctified by some churches as coming from God.

As Dr David Hawkins was fond of pointing out teachings such as Revelations portray a paranoid vengeful judgmental god--my will or go to hell.
    Common sense--logic would surely say that an all powerful omni potent God omni present--all loving Creator would have no need whatsoever for obedience.
    The requirement of obedience comes from fear.
    Devotion is different.

The bottom line is that you are Spirit having a human experience--you are not the body.
    The One soul is perfect-incapable of change--cant be hurt, killed, done away with, far less sent to hell.
    You are that.
    Ancient and modern enlightened mystics all say the same thing--there is only the one soul which temporarily seems to become all that is--this is the illusion called Maya.
    One without a second--non duality basically sums up this mirage of separation.
    Self realized mystics---speak from direct experience--preachers speak from the teaching of their church, not direct experience of realization of the Truth.

Chris

To add---You are not the body--that is born and dies--you are eternal.

If you look at the news. you will see everyday "Armageddon" for some.
    People die in tragic ways--war--pestilence--starvation--drug abuse- murder, earthquakes -fires
    What we do all have in common is, we survive the death of the body--regardless of cause of death--you not your persona either, that is the loose garment for the character in God's play.
    Last edited by greybeard; 13th December 2017 at 13:25.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Hazelfern (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Mercedes (13th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (13th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017), Words of Joy (16th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

I tend to subscribe to the view that: "If there is one thing we have learned from history, it is that we have not learned from history."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), greybeard (13th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Did everyone hear pope Francis is making a correction in the Lords Prayer?

"Lead Us Not into temptation" makes God no different than Satan...

He announced it after I tweeted to chalk up another miracle.

This means nothing to new agers that bow to the great GE light bulb in the sky.

When I blasted the wind to turn it around, I was shown an image of a ship creating it, then poof it disappeared.

If it was under control of Antarctica, it shows they are and were enemies of Humanity and most likely behind the kill 6.5 Billion humans.

They believed in the great light bulb until now...

Never piss off God's Wife, mama bear doesn't like when ETs mess with her cubs... 😉

I've been to heaven and met with Spirits that had passed, they didn't become absorbed by a light, the light became their playground...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th December 2017 at 15:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2