Thread: Beethoven | Violin Sonata #5 - Movement 1

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,600 times in 5,413 posts

Default Beethoven | Violin Sonata #5 - Movement 1

This is a beautiful piece of music I think. It inspires a little reflection and in many ways much love during moments of that reflection. It is also, I feel, very joyous. Very positive, and a little romantic, also.

Light a candle maybe, hold the one you love, hold them very dear, very closely to you, and, dream, and realise, and imagine, love, always And squeeze them too, gently Maybe with a small (size is optional) glass of wine, also

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Bluegreen (12th December 2017), Callista (12th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2017), Flash (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), GaelVictor (12th December 2017), jjjones (12th December 2017), Kryztian (12th December 2017), LadyRavenHeart (13th December 2017), leavesoftrees (12th December 2017), Lifebringer (14th December 2017), littleOne (12th December 2017), Omi (12th December 2017), PathWalker (12th December 2017), RunningDeer (12th December 2017), Satori (12th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017), toppy (12th December 2017), Valerie Villars (12th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Default Re: Beethoven | Violin Sonata #5 - Movement 1

When music resonates with your state of being at a given time, the piece elevates you to euphoric or nice melancholic hights, through;

Frequency;

and Composition;

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Omi (13th December 2017), Tintin (12th December 2017), toppy (12th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thank you for this Tintin

Here's the 2nd movement of Beethoven Spring Sonata No. 5 for violin and piano.
    This is one of the pieces on the program for a recital sometime next year with my pianist, maybe spring time would be nice

And here's something I'll be performing in a few minutes, solo with the director of a dance group..! Getting ready for a Christmas performance

Warm wishes to everyone♡

Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Kryztian (12th December 2017), Tintin (12th December 2017), toppy (12th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    When music resonates with your state of being at a given time, the piece elevates you to euphoric or nice melancholic hights, through;

Frequency;

and Composition;

It absolutely does, doesn't it? And in fact is that not what the entire living multiverse is composed of? Consciousness as frequency and information that is so remarkably interpreted and captured by music. That is, I think, absolutely amazing. What a gift we have as humans to be able to do this - truly remarkable

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Very beautiful. I love the piano and the violin. Music is so healing. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Tintin (12th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Thank you for this Tintin

Here's the 2nd movement of Beethoven Spring Sonata No. 5 for violin and piano.
    This is one of the pieces on the program for a recital sometime next year with my pianist, maybe spring time would be nice

And here's something I'll be performing in a few minutes, solo with the director of a dance group..! Getting ready for a Christmas performance

Warm wishes to everyone♡

Omi: how simply wonderful!! So you are a violinist, right? I used to be when I was very much younger but not so terribly gifted I'm afraid to say. I'm a guitarist really but I did enjoy being a violinist, of sorts, for a while back then.

Enjoy the recital

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Omi (13th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Very beautiful. I love the piano and the violin. Music is so healing. Thank you.
    My absolute pleasure Villival and kinda the reason for posting it, is exactly what you have conveyed here. Healing, and facilitating it in some way - that's one of the Forum's missions

Do enjoy, and I see you are quite new here too, so, a warm personal welcome from me

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Thank you for this beautiful musical offering. I am listening as the snow falls gently here in Michigan, USA.
    There's no time like the present.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

betoobig (12th December 2017), Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Tintin (12th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

Omi: how simply wonderful!! So you are a violinist, right? I used to be when I was very much younger but not so terribly gifted I'm afraid to say. I'm a guitarist really but I did enjoy being a violinist, of sorts, for a while back then.

Enjoy the recital
    Tintin, nice to know that you've played the violin before too

Guitar is one of the 2 instruments that I actually like more than the violin. Electric is okay too, but I prefer the sound qualities of the acoustic ♪

What is gift/ talent? Seems to be a question that is frequently asked among us humans.

I've noticed over time, people in tears when they listen to my solo performance. It gives me hope to see that there are still people out there who are true to their own emotions, and know how to feel them. I feel that it's very important to experience and recognize these emotions, to have a deeper understanding of who we truly are. I humbly bring this opportunity to more people through my music and arts.

It's great to see some posts on classical music here from time to time.
    I usually listen to other genres of music besides classical to broaden my palate of understanding music, but I'd be glad to share some more classical on occasion for sure.

Here's another piece I'll be performing during this holiday season.
    Hope you enjoy♡

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Tintin (13th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)

Enjoy the recital
    Tintin, nice to know that you've played the violin before too

Guitar is one of the 2 instruments that I actually like more than the violin. Electric is okay too, but I prefer the sound qualities of the acoustic ♪

What is gift/ talent? Seems to be a question that is frequently asked among us humans.

I've noticed over time, people in tears when they listen to my solo performance. It gives me hope to see that there are still people out there who are true to their own emotions, and know how to feel them. I feel that it's very important to experience and recognize these emotions, to have a deeper understanding of who we truly are. I humbly bring this opportunity to more people through my music and arts.

It's great to see some posts on classical music here from time to time.
    I usually listen to other genres of music besides classical to broaden my palate of understanding music, but I'd be glad to share some more classical on occasion for sure.

Here's another piece I'll be performing during this holiday season.
    Hope you enjoy♡

How wonderful that people are moved in your performances. We used to have a band together for a very long time and sadly, but sensibly, had to cease doing that nearly three years ago. It's such a joy performing in front of people: the electricity that is created from actually being in that environment is a joy (or should be if one is performing well and feelingly!)

I haven't had a chance to listen to the other musical offerings posted here but will definitely do so very soon. And Arvo Part, I do actually quite like although I do need to probably listen to more of his work.

I too have a pretty eclectic taste in music, but something about certain classical music does seem to inspire healing and a strong emotional, and sometimes spiritual, response. I hope you continue to play on, for ever, and continue to move people

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), Omi (13th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well, I see what I'll be listening to on Christmas Eve! Much appreciated! This puts me in mind of the story of a farmer who piped Classical Music into his barn & his cows gave even more milk!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Omi (13th December 2017), Tintin (13th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Well, I see what I'll be listening to on Christmas Eve! Much appreciated! This puts me in mind of the story of a farmer who piped Classical Music into his barn & his cows gave even more milk!!
    FOXIE!!!!!! You're back online - awesome how are you?

That's a great story too. I wonder if piping it at my bank account may help it to swell a little (**scratches head and ponders the meaning of it all**)

Have another bear hug

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thank you Tinton. Music has saved my life over and over and over. It reminds me of a line from the movie "Genius". About how mankind has always told each other stories to keep each other from being afraid. Music is like that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), Omi (14th December 2017), Tintin (13th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

How wonderful that people are moved in your performances. We used to have a band together for a very long time and sadly, but sensibly, had to cease doing that nearly three years ago. It's such a joy performing in front of people: the electricity that is created from actually being in that environment is a joy (or should be if one is performing well and feelingly!)

I haven't had a chance to listen to the other musical offerings posted here but will definitely do so very soon. And Arvo Part, I do actually quite like although I do need to probably listen to more of his work.

I too have a pretty eclectic taste in music, but something about certain classical music does seem to inspire healing and a strong emotional, and sometimes spiritual, response. I hope you continue to play on, for ever, and continue to move people
    Thank you for your encouraging words..!

I almost quit playing a few times up till now. Once was when my first full-size violin was stolen, another was when I got tendonitis after I found my current one. It took 6-7 years of searching and was too excited about it that I overworked my arm, haha. I had to go through some years of therapy and medical treatments, it was actually one of the reasons for taking up Reiki. It still isn't completely healed though, it comes and goes in waves depending on my workload and also the cold weather, but recently it's been a lot better from feeling less stressed and more expressive about playing.

Arvo Part's music is atmospheric and used for a number of films, which I think is a nice way of bringing classical music to more people

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), Tintin (15th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Beethoven said that to play a wrong note is insignificant, but to play without passion is inexscusable,ive always tried to remember that quote.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), Tintin (15th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@ Tintin................I'll be "on line" until my Exit!

(even if my message was too short!)
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 14th December 2017 at 18:53.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), Tintin (15th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    @ Tintin................I'll be "on line" until my Exit!

(even if my message was too short!)
    Your messages are lovely as always Doesn't matter how long they are. Just really glad to see you active here again. We do love you, you know that, right?

Have a cocktail X And a boogie

+ Reply to Thread