+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The no day. The day of saying no.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default The no day. The day of saying no.

ONCE AGAIN A GREAT ARTICLE BY JON RAPPOPORT , A NEW HOLIDAY FOR THE SEASON.

Just in time: a new holiday

by Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/

December 10, 2017

“Central government employs many meddlers. They have found the one thing they can do: mind other people’s business. Otherwise, they’d be pumping gas in Death Valley.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

In case you’ve been living under a rock—the government decides what health/medical treatments you can legally take and which you can’t. It does this by deploying a stranglehold on practitioners.

For example, it’s perfectly fine if doctors kill you with chemo, but they can’t suggest medicines the government hasn’t approved, even if those medicines might save your life.

Because the government wants to protect you. Or, to put it another way, it wants to control you.

Laws and agencies exist to make that happen.

Once that basic framework was put in place, powerful pharmaceutical companies used it to rule out their competition. Who couldn’t see that coming?

To be more accurate, the laws and agencies which control your health options were established, in the first place, through pharma influence.

You won’t find legal justification for this tyrannical system in the Constitution. The founding document is troublesome, because it tends toward individual freedom.

In a fairly reasonable world, people in government might believe their version of medical care is the best one, but they wouldn’t be able to enforce it. An individual might decide to try a treatment government “experts” consider ridiculous or even dangerous.

This is part of what being free means.

The government is intent on sticking its nose into other people’s business and meddling and making decisions for them—wherever and whenever it can get away with it.

You and I should be able to say, “No.” Just a simple no.

Seeing the many ways to say no, in many diverse circumstances, ought to be an essential aspect of the education system, since it was originally invented to teach students what it meant to be a citizen in a new form of government, called a Republic. That Republic was all about hamstringing central power.

However, the expansion of overweening government was accompanied by an education system that, increasingly, dedicated it resources and time to coercing students to prefer and celebrate various forms of authoritarian power (no accident), and saying no is a subject that falls outside the system.

Hence the great need for home schooling—when it is done well.

The logic is quite clear: when freedom is encroached upon and whittled away, saying no is a positive act.

Unfortunately, many parents don’t see it that way. They want to believe in a universal New Age YES which embraces all existence. It takes about two minutes to refute that generalized gibberish—and to expose it as a combination of fear and totalitarian Niceness.

I’m waiting for a company to start producing tiny plastic trophies, which will be awarded to every newborn baby.

NO is a great thing. And it does lead to YES on many other fronts.

Since this is the holiday season, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, people are urged to be thankful, grateful, and opt for peace and good will. That fine, but I think we need another holiday:

THE NO DAY. THE DAY OF SAYING NO.

At a meal with family and friends, we join hands around the table, and each person mentions several important things he is saying no to.

It’s a way of clearing the air and reminding ourselves of that fundamental individual right and power.

Put NO out there. Make it definite.

If you must, you can wear a smile while you’re doing it, but you don’t have to.

A smile doesn’t guarantee happiness and victory. On the other hand, great satisfaction can occur without a grin.

I think this holiday needs more than one day. How about a week?

AFTER READING THIS IT'S NOT A GIANT LEAP TO UNDERSTANDING WHY THE ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FOLKS ARE GOING MISSING.
    Last edited by ramus; 12th December 2017 at 18:26.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), JimM (12th December 2017), jjjones (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Michi (12th December 2017), petra (12th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017), Stephanie (13th December 2017), toppy (13th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The no day. The day of saying no.

Yes to "No!"

No unwanted health insurance. My actions make a no statement.

No to Pharmacuetical drugs. Not on any.

No to doctors who push those. I have no doctor.

No to government control. I claim, and exercise, my God-given right to be free.

And if I may add: The whole world is a free expression zone, as our God-given tight to free expression is boundless. (Within the confines of Universal Law such as harmlessness.)

I said it before, and I'll say it again: 💚I love Jon Rappaport.💚

Thank for this thread.
    🌹🎅🌹MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), jjjones (13th December 2017), petra (12th December 2017), ramus (12th December 2017), Smell the Roses (12th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017), Stephanie (13th December 2017), toppy (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread