+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Corr: ''Wake Up, Withdraw from the System..''

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Jim Corr: ''Wake Up, Withdraw from the System..''

post deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:34.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

Ahkenaten (29th December 2010), Anna (28th December 2010), Kent Fallman (29th December 2010), meeradas (29th December 2010), PHARAOH (29th December 2010), sygh (29th December 2010), Tea (29th December 2010), Zook (28th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: Jim Corr: ''Wake Up, Withdraw from the System..''

Thanks for this Cate.

The Gas he speaks of is massive. The recent Oil found of the west cost is also Massive. Ireland will jump up, that I am sure off. I am in Belfast and can only pray that my brothers and sisters in the 26 counties wake up en masse.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Ahkenaten (29th December 2010), Cate (28th December 2010), sygh (29th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Cate!

Quote Posted by Cate (here)
    [...]

RT - ''…But if you’re talking about the Rothschilds being financially saved here by the big bailouts, if it’s the money that’s going to the people who caused the crisis, then what’s going to stop them from continuing to practise their fraudulent policies, if they’re just going to get money at the end of the day?’’

Jim Corr - ''Nothing, unless people wake up and wake up en masse’’

''......It's about creating our own new systems....''
    [...]
    Jim's a brilliant mind. The Money Masters, which he endorses, was one of the key documentaries in my own awakening.

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

zookumar;

Hope you are well.

I agree, Jim is a Brilliant mind. However, I wish he could offer solutions that the sheep can listen to. He needs to break it down really easily for the sheep. Simple put, he is a voice that the Irish People will listen to, I just wish he would go all out on them.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Ahkenaten (29th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Im going to play Devil's advocate and say "Its easy to withdraw from a system that has provided you with enough money in royalties, that you never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from"

Your average Joe has to play the system to survive. try creating your own system without any food in your cupboard.

9. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Sentience (here)
    Im going to play Devil's advocate and say "Its easy to withdraw from a system that has provided you with enough money in royalties, that you never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from"

Your average Joe has to play the system to survive. try creating your own system without any food in your cupboard.
    Yes it is difficult for people who are not trust fund brats to engineer an escape - still I believe that Corrs' piece of the puzzle is important for escape from the Current Control Paradigm...............

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

irishspirit (29th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

can use his capital as a gift to the people , aquire land, plant food and creatwe infrastructure FOR the people he's trying to wake up

a foundation with no masters

12. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The documentary he mentioned: The Money Masters

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th November 2012 at 00:07.

13. Link to Post #9
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    can use his capital as a gift to the people , aquire land, plant food and creatwe infrastructure FOR the people he's trying to wake up

a foundation with no masters
    And watch it being raided the second the system will get an excuse.

One part of waking up is that you have nowhere to run. NOWHERE.
    That is why we need to active dismantle the system, as it will not allow us to grow apart from it. You need to have independence on all levels:
    (1) energy& food&consumables,
    (2) communication,
    (3) transport,
    (4) manufacturing,
    (5) jurisdiction&security.

Footholds need to be created in all of them simultaneously, or the effort would be crushed, as many times before.

Time to get the idea that we are operating at occupied territory. There is no part of current system that will shelter us on the long run, though parts of it will use us in power plays. You can run "into the woods" but eventually, you would be hunted down.

The system uses people hopelessly dependent on it as hostages. The second it feels threatened, it strengthens it's grip, and those people suffer, and through them- people that are somewhat disconnected.
    Just study methods, used in recent wars when fighting the insurgents, and compare it to what we are seeing now worldwide. Study the methods used in successful insurgencies.
    Last edited by Luke; 29th December 2010 at 08:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

John Parslow (29th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #10
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Sentience,

Quote Posted by Sentience (here)
    A rich man exposing the system is a rare gem. Jim Corr has everything to lose ... and he has put it on the line. What more do you want from him? Appreciate him for who he is and what he is risking.

Chances are he has already risked a lot more than the man in many, many mirrors.

ps: There are many ways to withdraw from the system. How many (if any) that you choose ... remains your choice. Humble opinions all around.

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

I believe there is a way out. I don't recommend that we all do the same thing; some experiments produce different results to others. For me, the freeconomy helps a lot; I offer what I can (mostly creative stuff) for whatever my clients can offer (often nothing), and I get a lot of stuff free as well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

meeradas (29th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Why can't all the EU countries as well as the USA do what Iceland did? They seem to be the way showers.

In the USA, it means Congress taking over the Federal Reserve. Other than Rep. Ron Paul, I doubt that it can be accomplished quickly because the Congress is equally corrupt. In the short term, we need to be doing what Ireland is doing: local food coops and more.

We need to stop buying from many multinational corporations. Read corporate profiles: http://www.greenamerica.org/programs.../learn_hub.cfm. Learn about current campaigns you can participate in. Write letters to companies who have policies you find objectionable. Some will change as did Ray Anderson of Interface Carpet https://youtube.com/watch?v=OUG4JXE6K4A. This really an inspiring video.

Buy from responsible companies. http://www.greenamerica.org/pubs/greenpages/ Come on, are you just a sheeple so trained to buy at Walmart, you won't consider options? Do you really want to save a couple of bucks on sneakers for your eight year old when you know they are make by some eight year old in a third world country sweat shop? When you can, buy from USA companies that make products here i.e. shampoo, clothes washing soap - http://www.calbenpuresoap.com/, jeans- http://gusset.com/america/

View mom and pop stores versus big box retailers. View http://www.hulu.com/watch/105821/independent-america especially Santa Fe and Austin, Texas responses to the debate about mom and pop stores versus big box stores. There are stats that the multiplier effect of money does mean more money stays in one's local community with mom and pop stores. I haven't shopped in Walmart for years because of it mean-spirited, slave type policies towards employees.

Voting in national elections don't seem to mean much these days but voting with our dollars does. Just change some of your shopping patterns. For example, I live on a very modest social security check. I didn't do the usual shopping for Christmas gifts and groan when I paid the postage to relatives across the country. And I really didn't want to mail pocket change gift cards that reminds my family of my modest finances. I bought an animal from Heifer Int'l. and put it in the names of all my relatives. Everyone was delighted to find that they would be helping an impoverished family get a start including personal, face to face instructions. They sure appreciated that more than some cheap junk I would have sent that cost less than the postage.

If enough people voted with their dollars doing their everyday shopping, we would be living the change we want to be. It is a lot easier to withdraw from the system with these minor changes to our daily life.

I hope my suggestions make it easier to face the changes we need to make.

Granny Franny

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

fifi (30th December 2010), MargueriteBee (30th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Argentina was going downhill at the same time Turkey was. The World Bank/IMF offered advice. Turkey took it and still suffers for it. Argentina rejected it and seized a lot of private property, but is better off as a nation because of it. Anyone who follows the advice of the World Bank or IMF or Federal Reserve is setting themselves up for the big downfall. I'm glad that Irishman sees things clearly.

As to the comment about the US taking over from the Federal Reserve, its charter is about to expire anyway. What they've engineered is that they will own this country before that charter expires. They've been planning this for a century.

Last, it's sad to see that Russia Today is much more credible than our own media. Our media is not here to inform but as part of the entertainment industry, to entertain and distract us.

+ Reply to Thread