+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Video) Pure Water -- The Illuminati's Biggest Secret

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default (Video) Pure Water -- The Illuminati's Biggest Secret

Interesting video from Andrew Norton Weber...

https://youtu.be/03MXe8IM1Kc

Distilled Water IS The Fountain Of Youth! Andrew Weber, October 16, 2013 (Abbreviated version)

Vinny's Nutshell:
    If you drink a gallon of distilled water per day you can reverse the aging process, flush out accumulated toxins from your body and even get your hair color back!

The myth that distilled water leads to earlier death is just that, a myth, the truth is that the minerals some scientists allege that get depleted from your body are in fact inorganic minerals that can't be absorbed!

"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."
    Revelation 22:1

DOCTORS AND EXPERTS WITH THE COURAGE TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT DISTILLED WATER

Distilled water is the only water which runs through all water-based life forms. Here are the writings of doctors and experts who all support the benefits of Distilled Water. Take note of the STEADY, CONSISTENT VOLUME which is recommended by them…

DR. ARTHUR R. REYNOLDS:

“It may safely be taught that THE ONLY ABSOLUTELY PURE WATER IS THAT PURIFIED BY DISTILLATION. Instruct the public how distillation can readily and cheaply be done. It furnishes a fruitful yield for the genius that will devise a small distilling apparatus for the use of every family.

It would be safe to teach that the GENEROUS USE OF PURE WATER both within and without the body has never yet done any harm; that the functional ailments that afFlict the great host of mankind, are in a great part due to the fact of the imperfect elimination of waste matter, and that GENEROUS LIBATIONS OF PURE WATER is a most potent agent TO FLUSH THEM FROM THE BODY, through the skin, the lungs, the kidneys and the bowels. The diseases caused by impure water are numerous and fatal.”

—Dr. Arthur R. Reynolds, M.D., Health Commissioner of Chicago, from “Distilled Water and Longevity” by Elmer Ellsworth Carey, Chicago, in Suggestion magazine, Volume 10, January 1, 1903

DR. GARY NULL:

“You should DRINK AT LEAST ONE GALLON of purified water a day. Most of us drink only at mealtime and when we’re noticeably thirsty. Wrong. You can develop a habit of NOT drinking water and walk around being 66 or 67 percent water, instead of 74 percent, which is what your body needs.

When you don’t have the water in you, you won’t ever have the energy you need. The very first thing I do to get people’s energy up is to increase the amount of water in their diet. Immediately, their energy goes up.

When someone has dementia, the first thing I do is give them lots of cold water all day, every day. About three weeks later, I start to see their dementia dissipate because they have rehydrated their brains. Unfortunately, your brain actually shrinks as you dehydrate. By DRINKING LOTS OF PURE WATER, you get better neuron activity and better cellular chemistry, and you’re able to detoxify the cells with water.

Water has to be pure, free from fluoride, chlorine, and chemicals, which is why I recommend distilled water. To achieve optimum health, I recommend that you DRINK A HALF GALLON TO ONE FULL GALLON PER DAY.”

— Dr. Gary Null, Ph.D., from, “Gary Null’s Ultimate Anti-Aging Program,” Kensington Publishing Corp., 1999, Based on the PBS Documentary, “How to Live Forever”

DR. C.W. DELACY EVANS:

“USED AS A DRINK, DISTILLED WATER IS ABSORBED DIRECTLY into the blood, the solvent properties of which it increases to such an extent that it will KEEP IN SOLUTION salts already existing in the blood, prevent their undue deposit in various organs and structures, favor their elimination by the various excreta, and tend to remove these earthy compounds which have already accumulated in the body.

There is no doubt as to THE HIGH VALUE OF DISTILLED WATER USED FREELY as a retarder of the ossifying conditions which appear to constitute the condition of old age.”

— Dr. C.W. DeLacy Evans, M.D., from How To Prolong Life

NIKOLA TESLA:

“…ONLY A LUNATIC WILL DRINK UNSTERILIZED WATER.”

— Nikola Tesla, when asked about his predictions for the next 100 years in an article appearing in Liberty magazine, February 9th, 1935

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (14th December 2017), Baby Steps (14th December 2017), bluestflame (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Bruno (14th December 2017), CaptnNemo (14th December 2017), ceetee9 (14th December 2017), chancy (14th December 2017), Cipher (14th December 2017), conk (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), East Sun (14th December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Kate (14th December 2017), Kristin (14th December 2017), Lettherebelight (16th December 2017), LifeAngel (15th December 2017), Lifebringer (14th December 2017), Loren (16th December 2017), Matt P (14th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), Nasu (14th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017), norman (14th December 2017), onevoice (14th December 2017), ramus (14th December 2017), RUSirius (16th December 2017), Steviemad (14th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2017), yelik (14th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: (Video) Pure Water -- The Illuminati's Biggest Secret

Richard Shaver, in "I Remember Lemuria" claimed they drank water that had been distilled many times over.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

avid (14th December 2017), chancy (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2017), Valerie Villars (14th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:

I drank distilled water for decades and honestly didn't notice anything different about myself. I can't point to anything that was out of the ordinary good or bad. It was just water.

BUT when I started drinking ionized water I immediately noticed a huge difference. Even my kids love it and drink it exclusively. When we travel they take ionized water with them to last the trip. We all take ionized water.
    We all feel better and don't get that logey feeling.
    My kids comment that if they taste regular tap water it tastes sweet. I think that is the chlorine in it?
    We get less colds and less bouts of upset stomachs in the kids.
    I really think the alkaline water is the answer to having good health.
    Please know that I have nothing to gain by putting a little pitch in about ionized water. Our family won't drink anything else.
    chancy

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Alan (15th December 2017), Bruno (14th December 2017), ceetee9 (14th December 2017), DeDukshyn (14th December 2017), East Sun (14th December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2017), guyres (14th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), Nasu (14th December 2017), RunningDeer (14th December 2017), Sunny (14th December 2017), yelik (14th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@chancy

where can one buy ionized water, especially in Europe?

have never seen it available in supermarkets in Germany/France, etc.

please inform-

Larry

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

chancy (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2017), norman (14th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I’ve not watched the video but we need to be cautious about these claims.

As I understand distilled water is ok to drink for a few months so as to help remove toxins. Distilled water has no minerals and acts as a stripping agent to the body. Drinking it for long periods could be dangerous due to the leaching on minerals.

iceberg water, is highly concentrated with minerals and electricity

Here’s an article by Dr Lawrence Wilson about the different types of water. He’s researched nutrition for over 50 years so he’s worth listening to.

WATER FOR HEALTH AND LONGEVITY
    by Dr. Lawrence Wilson

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/water.HTM

Table Of Contents

I. INTRODUCTION
    Recommendations
    Drinking Water Principles
    Shower and Bath Filters

II. DETAILS – WHICH WATER TO DRINK
    Municipal tap water
    Well water
    Spring water
    Distilled water
    Reverse osmosis water
    Carbon filtration
    Other types of filtration (including alkaline water, open water and others)
    Summary
    Last edited by yelik; 14th December 2017 at 19:30.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), chancy (15th December 2017), DeDukshyn (14th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2017), leavesoftrees (15th December 2017), Sunny (15th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Any concerns can be resolved by adding a few grains of rice, a pinch of real salt, or some ionic mineral drops to the distilled water. We use a few drops of a product called Sea Plasma, a mineral concoction made from sea water.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th December 2017), chancy (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2017), Sunny (15th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @chancy

please inform-

Larry
    its easy to make, I make it every morning with one of these...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/IONIZER-ION...UTF8&s=kitchen

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

chancy (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017), Ewan (16th December 2017), meeradas (15th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), sanma (15th December 2017), Sunny (15th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Angry Re: (Video) Pure Water -- The Illuminati's Biggest Secret

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

As I understand distilled water is ok to drink for a few months so as to help remove toxins. Distilled water has no minerals and acts as a stripping agent to the body. Drinking it for long periods could be dangerous due to the leaching on minerals.
    Distilled water is not a type of water. It is pure water. Distilled simply describes the purification method. It is how the earth purifies water (evaporation).

They call it distilled because the water molecules are not still because they all carry a negative charge. Like charges repel, opposite charges attract.

That is how water cleans the body. Everything that the body can't use carries a positive charge. Water travels threw the body and a negatively charged water molecule attracts a positively charged molecule (which is garbage to the body). When you understand that then you realize that you want your water as pure as possible which is water purified through evaporation (distilled).

Also it dose not leach minerals or anything else that the body needs, that is a myth. The body only uses negatively charged molecules. You also don't need mineral water. If you were to get the daily supply of minerals from your water you would need to drink about 10,000 gallons a day. You get your minerals from your food.

A side note, mineral water has little stones in it. That is what the companies put in the water so they can call it mineral water. I know this because I have distilled bottled water and that is what was left in my tank.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 15th December 2017 at 02:18.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), chancy (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017), Ewan (16th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @chancy

please inform-

Larry
    Hello Larry: I am just giving you an idea of what these units cost. They are all from about 500 - 2000 dollars. Mine was about 800 canadian dollars. It just fits onto the water tap in the kitchen. Takes about 5 minutes or less to attach.
    There are so many different types and models available the best way is just to type in "Water Ionizer" and do a bit of reading about them

This link just shows a basic unit to get an idea about them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01836UGZ6..._t2_B008IXRY6Y

Good luck
    chancy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

So all sorts of people have drank distilled water, for periods of time; Chancy's anecdote is just one random example. I am sure there are millions more ...

Are we supposed to believe that distilled water has been this secret kept from us until now? No it's been around since the dawn of time, anyone can distill water, and distilled water can be bought anywhere. I am hugely suspect of the claim that distilled water is a "fountain of youth" -- wouldn't this be old knowledge if it had a grain of truth to it?? Think about it ...

There is a slight valid argument that distilling can remove some harmful chemicals from water, but even distilling doesn't necessarily make water "pure" at all.

The argument that Yelik makes above is extremely valid -- we are already generally calcium and magnesium deficient due to various reasons, and drinking distilled water will further strip these essential minerals from your bones and the rest of your body, potentially leading to disease.

Distilled water becomes acidic when exposed to carbon dioxide, so unless your distilled water is kept in a vacuum, it will become acidic, further causing depletion of minerals from your body, as your body (unless you are supplementing with additional lots of extra minerals (considering the western diet), sorry Conk, I'm afraid rice and a few drops of dissolved minerals likely isn't enough to compensate) will need these to balance the acidity in the body. There is much recent research on how an acidic body is vastly more prone to disease than an alkali body.

Distilled water <> pure water ... https://www.thoughtco.com/distilled-...n-pure-3975934

I'm calling bunk on the whole claim.

And re: Nikola Tesla's comment -- sterilized water <> distilled water. Sterilization removes fungi, bacteria, and viruses, but doesn't do much else.

I have heard the claims made for ionized water, but I haven't heard a detailed "mechanism of action" ever presented as to how the body treats this water differently, or how it has a different effect in the body over regular water. That said I did work with a guy who had an H2O ionizer and swore by it, he even brought in 5 gallon jugs of this water into work for people to drink ... it was always the first to get drank, even though we had good filtered water at work as well, so the general staff seemed to take a liking to it ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2017 at 02:32.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017), Justplain (17th December 2017), Mike (15th December 2017), yelik (15th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)

Distilled water is not a type of water. It is pure water. Distilled simply describes the purification method. It is how the earth purifies water (evaporation).

They call it distilled because the water molecules are not still because they all carry a negative charge. Like charges repel, opposite charges attract.

That is how water cleans the body. Everything that the body can't use carries a positive charge. Water travels threw the body and a negatively charged water molecule attracts a positively charged molecule (which is garbage to the body). When you understand that then you realize that you want your water as pure as possible which is water purified through evaporation (distilled).

Also it dose not leach minerals or anything else that the body needs, that is a myth. The body only uses negatively charged molecules. You also don't need mineral water. If you were to get the daily supply of minerals from your water you would need to drink about 10,000 gallons a day. You get your minerals from your food.

A side note, mineral water has little stones in it. That is what the companies put in the water so they can call it mineral water. I know this because I have distilled bottled water and that is what was left in my tank.
    It's that distilled water becomes acidic - this is the issue, and this is the mechanism that causes the body to pull alkaline minerals form bones to compensate. While I am confident that distilled water doesn't cause as much body acidity as sugar, for example, it still carries this additive risk.

Quote Hypothetically, distilled water should always be at a neutral pH 7. Immediately upon being exposed to air, however, distilled water’s pH decreases and becomes more acidic. Neutralizing distilled water is possible, but its neutral pH does not last.
    https://sciencing.com/distilled-wate...e-7625413.html

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017), yelik (15th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

It's that distilled water becomes acidic
    No it doesn't. Water is water. The only difference is how pure it is. Rain water is distilled. So you are saying pure water is bad for you, ok. You can go on believing that but I am not buy that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

conk (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (15th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No it doesn't. Water is water. The only difference is how pure it is. Rain water is distilled. So you are saying pure water is bad for you, ok. You can go on believing that but I am not buy that.
    One more time ... this link explains it clearly (posted above). Can you explain how this explanation is flawed? https://sciencing.com/distilled-wate...e-7625413.html

Quote Distilled water is often acidic because carbon dioxide in the air easily dissolves in the water. The carbonic acid made from the reaction breaks down into two unstable ions looking to make bonds. These qualities cause distilled water’s acidic characteristics.

I am not necessarily saying it is "bad" for you, but it carries risk if it is the sole source of water ... (but if you live where water has a ****tonne of chemicals, its a better choice). I'm Canadian and we have pretty good water here in most places.

I am saying that distilled water as a "fountain of youth" is certainly not correct, and I provided evidence as to why it should be seen this way, in my previous two posts.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2017 at 03:28.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), neutronstar (15th December 2017), yelik (15th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

One more time ... this link explains it clearly (posted above). Can you explain how this explanation is flawed? https://sciencing.com/distilled-wate...e-7625413.html

Quote Distilled water is often acidic because carbon dioxide in the air easily dissolves in the water. The carbonic acid made from the reaction breaks down into two unstable ions looking to make bonds. These qualities cause distilled water’s acidic characteristics.

I am not necessarily saying it is "bad" for you, but it carries risk if it is the sole source of water ... (but if you live where water has a ****tonne of chemicals, its a better choice). I'm Canadian and we have pretty good water here in most places.

I am saying that distilled water as a "fountain of youth" is certainly not correct, and I provided evidence as to why it should be seen this way, in my previous two posts.
    It sounded like you were implying it was bad for you. Orange juice is acidic as well as lemon juice, which I found to be the best at curing colds.

Yes, I agree with you, it is not the fountain youth on its own but it can help to slow aging as well as what you eat. But your not going to live for 150 years.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), Loren (16th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It sounded like you were implying it was bad for you. Orange juice is acidic as well as lemon juice, which I found to be the best at curing colds.

Yes, I agree with you, it is not the fountain youth on its own but it can help to slow aging as well as what you eat. But your not going to live for 150 years.
    It did sound like I was implying that, Let me soften my stance a bit ... I think the risk is there if one chooses only to drink distilled water without fully understanding that mineral intake will want to be increased, and perhaps care with drinking freshly distilled water, over long term stored distilled water. If a person wants to give it a go for a month or so to see -- little risk.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), neutronstar (16th December 2017), yelik (15th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

To fully understand water you must, must read Victor Schauberger's works. Living Energies is a good place to start. Astounding information you will not find anywhere else. Schauberger is up there with Tesla and Leonardo.

What water is best? Look at a natural spring and analyze that water. There is your answer.

I do believe the very thing to take away from this thread is that tap water, bottled water are NOT good choices. The debate must start from that presumption.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It did sound like I was implying that, Let me soften my stance a bit ... I think the risk is there if one chooses only to drink distilled water without fully understanding that mineral intake will want to be increased, and perhaps care with drinking freshly distilled water, over long term stored distilled water. If a person wants to give it a go for a month or so to see -- little risk.
    I have done it for 5 years now. 1 gallon a day. I noticed amazing results within 2 days. Granted I workout a lot and I wouldn't have noticed the changes other wise. It also shrunk my prostate within a month or so. I could go into detail if anyone wants to know the changes that occurred but I am short on time right now so I won't expand.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), Loren (16th December 2017), Mike (16th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have done it for 5 years now. 1 gallon a day. I noticed amazing results within 2 days. Granted I workout a lot and I wouldn't have noticed the changes other wise. It also shrunk my prostate within a month or so. I could go into detail if anyone wants to know the changes that occurred but I am short on time right now so I won't expand.
    When you do, please expand I only outlined risk; result is interesting still. Include details such as, do you distill yourself? Method? Etc.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th December 2017 at 03:46.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), Mike (16th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Yes I have my own distiller. It is a countertop 1 gallon distiller.

When I started working out for the first 5 years or so I would run, but anywhere between 3 to 5 miles I would have to stop because I would get shooting pains in my calf muscles, like a thousand ice picks stabbing them. I would pull a lot of muscles, get planter fasciitis. I couldn't make any headway no matter how hard I pushed myself.

Then I watched an interview of Andrew Weber talking about distilled water so I gave it a shot. I started drinking 1 gallon a day. 2 days later I went out for my scheduled run and I ran 6 miles, no pain in my calves, nothing. I could have run farther but I went out 3 miles and turned back. It would normally take me a week to recover, but sometimes I could run 2 times a week. 2 days later I went out again and I ran 7 mile and still I felt great. 2 days after that I pushed it to 8 miles and again nothing. After 5 years I have yet to have those problems.

I also lift weights and what took me 4 or 5 days to recover per body part now takes 2 to 3, and I noticed that immediately as well.

For about 2 to 3 years prior to drinking distilled water I noticed that I would have to take a piss and only would pee about a half a cup. I was around the 40 mark for age and that is when men start to get an enlarged prostate. I never go to the doctor so I can't say for sure, but I am sure that is what was going on. After about a month of drinking distilled water I started to notice I was peeing a lot more so I measured it one time. I filled up a 24 ounce bottle, I was blown away. I hadn't done that for years. When your prostate grows it puts pressure on the bladder which is the reason you don't pee a large volume.

Our bodies are dirty and we don't drink nearly enough clean water to clean them out. Distilled water isn't going to solve all are problems, but it is one of the steps in a lot of steps we need to take.

Also I need to point out that I always have drank a large quantity of liquid, and prior to drinking distilled water, I was drinking filtered water. Some bottled, and some from those cheap filters you attach to the faucet.

Drinking a few glasses of distilled water a day will do very little for you. It is the volume that counts. Our bodies are dirty and you have to compensate for not only the junk we already have in our bodies, but also what we continue to put in them on a daily basis. But don't exceed 1 and a half gallons a day because that could cause damage to your kidneys. That is pretty hard to do anyway.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 16th December 2017 at 22:49.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

conk (27th December 2017), DeDukshyn (16th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (16th December 2017), meat suit (16th December 2017), thunder24 (16th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread