+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Q Clearance Anon -- a follow-up from what has been planning for many years?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,422 times in 425 posts

Exclamation Q Clearance Anon -- a follow-up from what has been planning for many years?

My memory isn't what it used to be. I cannot remember the names of any of the players, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood I think of 2010 or 2011 and I was one of the (few) people on this website that thought it was really going to happen -- i.e., the civilian militia along with white hats in the military doing a coup to take back the country, etc.

And nothing ever happened. But the question is: is something happening now? Was that thing those years ago a mission to feel things out?

I've been following Q anon (at least somewhat) for the past few weeks, and I cannot help but believe that for all the known taints of Trump, that the Deep State and Cabal have been doing are much, much worse.

Consider the following (by "another" Q re this topic -- written by those more eloquent and informed than I):

Pamphlet suggestion: We need to do this BEFORE a crisis.

That means, we should distribute many documents which give the FACTS.

We can email, post on FB, send links on TWTR.

There should be a stream of them.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

Greetings to all the good people of America.

Information in a democracy is vital to preserving our liberties, but our sources of information have been compromised by large corporations and powerful interests. One large corporation may control hundreds of local news media and newspapers. Some are owned by foreign entities. People from the same circles sit on the boards of these corporations. And they often have an agenda. They control nearly everything that you see on television and read in the newspapers.

Have you noticed that they ALL have the same talking points, same opinions, same

choice of what they report about? They use the same words and the same set of "experts." They repeat again and again what is later discovered as FALSE. Repetition of opinion does not a FACT make.

If someone with a differing opinion appears as a guest, that person might be attacked, drowned out, interrupted, or is not allowed to finish a point. Panels will outnumber the single person with that differing opinion, giving the viewers the impression that only THEIR opinions are mainstream, as though EVERYONE believes the same thing. They all seem to have an agenda that is not relevant to news at all. They have picked a side to be on.

So, how can so many information sources have the same talking points, and the same

agenda? Exactly what IS that "agenda"? That agenda has a name you might be familiar with. It isn't politics of Democrats and Republicans. After all, both Parties voted for the Patriot Act, both went to war without evidence. It is a destructive mindset that has been destroying our American institutions, and bankrupting our country. You just see the puppets who are hired by them, and they are good.

It goes by the name "A New World Order."

Those who have designed this agenda have promoted it as the solution to the problems of the world. That solution is to dissolve all national borders, to institute universal laws, to have world courts, and to have one universal banking system. It would be run similar to the EU, with an unelected commission making laws for all the joined countries.

You can find their ideas in the many books available on it. Bernie Sanders called it an "oligarchy." Donald Trump called it "globalism." It has been creeping into our lives from many directions. It has been touted as the answer to all the wars and problems of our planet. It is a system of "one world, one economy, one rule." No borders. National borders are considered "tribalism."

What it is, dear friends, is Totalitarianism. The architects of this "new world order" are often discussing "how they can make the American people buy into it" such as in the book "The New Pearl Harbor." They write how it would take a major crisis for Americans to hand over their liberties and Constitutional precepts. Those things are the "old way of doing things." They have a new modern concept. Listen to speeches by members of the last four administrations. You will hear the term "world order."

Here are some historical quotes about this:

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational onsolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of

the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his 1964 book: With No Apologies

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole."

historian, Carroll Quigley

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government

combining supercapitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity

during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to

march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush, September 11, 1990 and September 11, 1991

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950

And so, you can see that this has been in the works for a long time. The same people who created the construction of the "Federal Reserve" are the same people who funded the Nazis, either with loan guarantees, airplane grade fuel, vehicles, raw materials to create war machines, creation of an IBM database to categorize the Jews, and other treasonous acts. One of these men was Prescott Bush, father of George H.W. and George W.

Yes, it is a very big mess. Yes, we must clean it up.

The globalists need to know that the American people will not allow it.

They need to know that their "solutions" are not solutions at all.

Their global aspirations are only a nightmare that will never end.

Love your country like you've never loved before.

Keep calm Friends. The events that are currently unfolding have been planned for many years.

Here痴 what we know- The facts:

Trillions of dollars are missing from our national coffers

Traitors and leakers inside our government have betrayed us for many years in pursuit of financial gain and power

These traitors are guilty of legal, moral and ethical crimes

A group of Patriots inside our government asked Donald Trump to run for President with their backing

The election was rigged to ensure that the traitors remained in power

The American people rose up and defeated the traitors at the polls

The traitors declared war, both overtly and covertly, to retain power

The traitors are responsible for most of the terror attacks upon our citizens

This is your land. It does not belong in the hands of traitors.

It痴 time to choose a side.

What to expect in the coming days:

There will be man indictments for many disturbing crimes, including but not limited to:

1. Treason

2. Sedition

3. Bribery

4. Extortion

5. Child abuse

6. Murder

These indictments may contain familiar and beloved figures (prepare for this)

There will be accomplices and co conspirators

The accused will be judged and sentenced according to the laws of this republic

Many will not believe that hose they trusted betrayed them, even when the facts are at hand (prepare for this)

More to come. Think

Q

What if this is for real. What if Q is truly a white hat (or a consortium of white hats) very high up in the government with Q clearance (which is the highest security clearance you can have in the U.S., as I understand) -- and these messages are, if you will, yet another way to get information out to the people foregoing the mainstream media and Twitter?

And yeah. I think it's for real. Apologies if I am regurgitating something already milked here, but I don't have time to catch up on the postings here -- and just wanted to give a heads up to whomever has ears to hear.

God bless!

Avocadess

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), astridmari (15th December 2017), avid (15th December 2017), Baby Steps (15th December 2017), Blacklight43 (15th December 2017), Bluegreen (15th December 2017), bluestflame (15th December 2017), BMJ (15th December 2017), enigma3 (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), gaiagirl (16th December 2017), justntime2learn (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Nasu (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Sequoia (15th December 2017), StandingWave (15th December 2017), Tintin (15th December 2017), Valerie Villars (17th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Q Clearance Anon -- a follow-up from what has been planning for many years?

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)

And yeah. I think it's for real.

God bless!

Avocadess
    Me too!

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,404 times in 3,320 posts

Default Re: Q Clearance Anon -- a follow-up from what has been planning for many years?

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)

And yeah. I think it's for real.

God bless!

Avocadess
    Me too!
    Me three!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), gaiagirl (16th December 2017), justntime2learn (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), Nasu (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Switzerland Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 5,705 times in 970 posts

I don't. Poor spelling and poor grammar aside, Q is playing a great game of show and tell, telling us a wild roller-coaster of a narrative but without much to show by way of correlating actions. I remember similar stuff coming out just after Obama got in, those rich, big bad old guard were so upset with his unexpected landslide historic victory that they were going to get him some ways some how..

I think Q promotes the same old two sided model of thinking, your either with us or against us. New world Order or Old world Order. Constitutionalism or democracy. The individual or the crowd. left or right. Alt left or Alt right. Moderate extremest or extreme moderate. Freedom fighter or terrorist. Etc, etc.

I don't buy into that way of thinking. In my opinion Q is merely another anonymous narrative builder with an online following. It would be nice to know who Q works with or for but it's so unlikely to be revealed, that answer is a fools quest imo. My questions are why now and for whom does this narrative ultimately benefit. Q seems to me no more important than a tell tale on a sail or a weather-vein, just another thing to keep in our collective peripheral vision. There is a big mix of controlled and filtered information and propaganda to decipher and navigate...

Only time will decide which way the coin falls on our differing opinions of Q's authenticity, till then.....X.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 15th December 2017 at 21:10.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), bennycog (18th December 2017), Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Ewan (16th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Herv (15th December 2017), justntime2learn (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), mountain_jim (16th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,336 times in 2,953 posts

Me~~~Four!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,404 times in 3,320 posts

To me its kind of like Cathy O'Brien. I read her book in 2011 and by 2012 I realized: It no longer matters to me whether its true or not. Because it led me to find out other things that were verifiably true, horrifying and terrible things about the PTB that, to this day, most people don't know and would be shocked to learn. In 2010 I was as duped as the 99%, and I think today that number is inching toward 90, at least in part because of O'Brien.

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    In my opinion Q is merely another anonymous narrative builder with an online following.
    ... And that's good enough for me. People don't read anymore. Maybe they read their horoscope, but they are exhausted afterward. Recall one of Bush Jr's handlers saying, "This is a president that doesn't read" and I thought, well, isn't that interesting. Books simply don't exist for many young people; If its not on Facebook it isn't real. Its all about informing others what has happened in the past 120 years and I think at least a few are picking up.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

bennycog (18th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), gaiagirl (16th December 2017), KiwiElf (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,223 times in 1,631 posts

I'm on board too.

As Lionel Nation said, in so many words, in the video that I posted in the other Q thread: Whether it's real or a big PSYOP, it does not matter -- the momentum around it is "exquisite." It's a high-energy collaboration, with very focused information gathering and sharing. I give kudos to all the people on 4Chan and 8Chan who have been working so tirelessly on it, as well as the citizen journalists who have been following it and breaking it all down for their audiences.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), gaiagirl (16th December 2017), KiwiElf (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), mountain_jim (16th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,970 times in 2,584 posts

How can asking questions and inviting critical thinking be a narrative? The crop that has grown out of the Q garden is a team of inspired researchers. The folks are Collaborating to seek out and compare information on topics that reveal what has been going on and all of the actors. They are compassionately discussing ways to ease the process for the soon to be awakened masses. We will all know who has been running guns, drugs, and people. We will know the whole truth. Cover ups won't work and this breed of sleuth hounds will complete the job.

💛💛I'm in With this! 💛💛 It's been very awakening for me to research the clues and put pieces of the puzzle together. Also, it helped to learn more about Operation Mockingbird so I know the motives behind the CIA paid liars. (And who they are)

I think there's a greater team than we can realize that are uniting forces to defeat the evil on this planet. 💛💛I'm in with this, too.💛💛

🌹😊🎯🐇🎯MM🎯🐇🎯😊🌹

A narrative is confined to one viewpoint. Here on he Q Truth Research team, there is a blend of many, many viewpoints and possibilities.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ 典o laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th December 2017), Bluegreen (16th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th December 2017), Noelle (16th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quinn Michaels emphatically states that "Q" is AI "Tyler". You can reach Tyler yourself by tweet #Tyler.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zY63l_n9OQ

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parcival For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th December 2017), BMJ (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), FreeURmind (17th December 2017), Noelle (17th December 2017), Tintin (18th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by parcival (here)
    Quinn Michaels emphatically states that "Q" is AI "Tyler". You can reach Tyler yourself by tweet #Tyler.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zY63l_n9OQ
    I watched your video. Quinn mentions "bees" often. And the site is called worker "bees". Bees are symbolic to a certain reptilian race. This race also created the hybrid Merovingan bloodline. I understand Quinn doesn't fully get the "bee" thing. But he notices it.

I won't get into the symbolism when he clicks on hive mind and all the rest he missed. Good grief he found some loaded stuff.

Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 17th December 2017 at 16:39.

19. Link to Post #11
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,884 times in 995 posts

I post my video here because I don稚 want to disrupt the on-going high traffic q thread. This would get lost in a hot minute, and, I also don稚 want to disrespect the work everyone is doing in the other active Q bread.

This took me about 7 hours to shoot and edit. In this ~35 min video, I present my theory that Q is actually a DARPA-like psyop program.

Enjoy y誕ll! No offense is intended to anyone at all.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), Lettherebelight (14th April 2018), Michelle Marie (13th April 2018), mountain_jim (14th April 2018), Noelle (14th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread