Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Heart Issues: Experience, Advice and Insights

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Default Re: Heart Issues: Experience, Advice and Insights

Atrial Fibrillation

Brought up more than once in this thread. I am ( was ) a victim of the dreaded 'run away' heart. Not once but twice. both of which landed me in the ER for more than a day. ( If you didn't see my post further up in the thread I had a major heart attack and quad bypass surgery almost 8 years ago this Xmas. )

The first afib event was about a year after my surgery. Woke me in the middle of the night. Not very pleasant. And even worse was that in the ER the 'paddles' did NOT convert my heart! But the drug they used to put me out was out of this world. Seriously. I was told that non conversion happens occasionally. Phew, now I feel better. NOT! So now what? "Ibutilide, said the ER doc." ( I think that's what it was ) My wife, at the time, a pharmacist said, "You do not want that drug!" I told the ER doc that I'd like to think about it.

"Don't think too long" was his reply.

So back in the hospital room with my heart still running a 10k and my wife holding my hand with one hand and wiping the perspiration from my face with the other I had to go to the -- the -- ah, oh well... the potty. Yes, number 2. Stay with me here there's a reason for all this and not just 'cause I'm bored tonight. Almost immediately after my potty trip a nurse hurried into my room smiling like a Cheshire Cat and said, "Good news. Your heart converted!" ( I was wearing a wireless heart monitor. ) Good news indeed. I told her about my bathroom run and she said, again with a smile, "That's actually very common. The force from 'bearing down' can cause the heart to convert."

Let that be a lesson kids. I'm not saying to wait until you have to, well, you know but it wouldn't hurt to bear down and pretend. Beats a trip to the ER.

The second afib event, a year or so later again landed me in the ER. And guess what I tried? And it worked. I'd forgotten about the 'bearing down' until I was in the ER and perhaps could have saved the trip. They did give me something to calm me down ( not ibutilide ) so perhaps that along with 'bearing down' did the trick. Through the years I did have some irregular heart function but nothing like a full blow afib event.

Now here's what, and most importantly ( for me ) I discovered in the interim years: Amalgam ( mercury ) fillings have been attributed to Atrial fibrillation! Many of you may know this. Many perhaps not. Just do a search. Lot of information.

So like any wide-eyed, bushy tailed adventurer I had ALL my silver fillings ( 4 ) and 2 root canals ( just for good measure ) removed! Some may call that extreme -- I call it a victory. Since then, about 4 years -- not another heart fart!

If you have heart problems it wouldn't hurt to look in your mouth. You may have forgotten how many mercury fillings you have. Not to mention you've probably carried those around since childhood.

---------------------

Someone posted a question to me asking if I take CoQ10 and Magnesium. Yes, and Yes. Also Hawthorne Berry and several others. I'm also vegan. Uh, oh! There's the V word. Works for me. Before the heart attack I could eat two whole frozen pizzas including the boxes at 2 in the morning!

Now, I only eat one.

And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2017), Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), Bob (19th December 2017), Bubu (19th December 2017), Charles Harris (25th December 2017), DeeMetrios (22nd December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), GaelVictor (19th December 2017), Hym (19th December 2017), Kristin (24th January 2018), Mike (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (19th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    A friend offered me this [SilaLive] a month ago. I would be interested to know your results.
    I use SilaLive every now and again. My intuition says, “Yup today, Paula.” I’ve used it for 2-3 years. It has a long shelve life. (exp 2/19) I use half the recommended amount. My inner knowing is a little product triggers healing where it’s needed. I tweak my body enough so that it’s does what it’s made to do before all the outside assaults from the letter agencies with agendas.

What you remove is as important as what you put in. Which is why I experiment with different detox methods. I live in the country, but there are a lot of chemtrails. SilaLive is one of the ways I counter them.

Thanks Paula I've been reading about DE on forums since yesterday. Its good to hear it from trusted people like you. I think I will give it a go. The friend own the company who mine it so it is good to have trusted source.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (19th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    i

How to get younger blood? Bleed! s.
    I use to donate blood for 3 consecutive years when I as in college while at the same time playing on the football team taking only a week time out before going back to the field. I was in fact considering this on many occasions lately because looking back to that instance I can recall that its probably the healthiest I have been. well I am young then but I think you are correct its time to bleed IF they will accept old blood

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2017), Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), Daozen (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (20th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Meat is OK, even healthy in my opinion, but in the right context and amount. As soon as the context (diet) and amount is wrong, the fat and sugar in that steak will find its way to long term storage. Fatty fish + big steaks... oops. Whatever that drips of fat, don't eat it. Food is even more tasty when it is not soaked in excessive fat. Healthy fat and sugar? Don't think of fat and sugar like that.
    Ironically I love fruit sugar and natural animal fats..looots of it. and i have no health issues no supplements either except for the veggies and herbs that I dried and pulverize encapsulate or place in tea bags. they are basically whole foods. not isolated substances.
    perhaps you are talking about the store bought chemically laden sugars and fats.
    couple of days more and I'm done constructing my 25 cu foot herb drier. more and more people need this type of foods more than isolated substances me thinks. And besides it is very easy to prepare as compared to isolating nutrients.
    Last edited by Bubu; 19th December 2017 at 04:45.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), Daozen (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,935 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    A little bottle of Povidone Iodine took me from walking dead to fighting fit in one week when I had mitral valve prolapse. There are many flavours of heart disease, but most stem from severe mineral deficiencies, which can happily be easily rectified.

Lots of good advice here. The only 'problem' is knowing what supplements to prioritize.

First I would take:

1) Iodine as Lugol's or Detoxadine.
    2) Vitamin C as pure ascorbic acid mixed with bicarbonate of soda or Liposomal C.
    3) Cayenne tea (after meals)...

As my top heart disease supplements. They are all 3 extremely powerful.

An emergency cure can be found on any high street: Povidone Iodine from the pharmacy, Limes and lemons with the skins on, as a tea.... Cayenne from the supermarket. You can run out the door and get them.

It's best to get Iodine as Lugol's, and Vit C as ascorbic acid or Liposomal C from Ebay... but the above will do in a pinch.

Combine the above with a lot of steamed vegatables and soups to slowly clean the arteries. After that, other Avalonians have bought various parts of the puzzle together. IMO, Iodine, Vit C and Cayenne should be a priority.

I would do some reading on Dr Schulze, Linus Pauling, Dr Brownstein and Dean Orniche. Stick all their protocols together and you have a good place to start. Dr Schulze especially has brought organs back from the dead many a time.
    I agree about the Iodine thing given Edgar Cayce's statement below

Knowing the tendencies, supply in the vital energies that ye call the vitamins or elements. For remember, while ye give many combinations there are only four elements in your body: water, salt, soda, and iodine. These are the basic elements; they make all the rest. Each vitamin as a component part of an element is simply a combination of these other influences, given a name mostly for confusion to individuals by those who would tell you what to do for a price.
    -Edgar Cayce, Reading #2533-6
    And this one by Cayce as well.

Quote Q) Should the Bismuth and Milk of Magnesia, alternated, be continued?
    A) These would be well as would be the iodine, or Atomidine, to be taken occasionally also that there is the proper according of the forces as make for emunctory and of the glands activity. For most gland secretions we see the necessary functioning of the gland is iodine, or to put it in common parlance, most glands function as machinery would under oil. The iodine being the oil for the gland, see?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), Daozen (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (19th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,935 times in 4,332 posts

I'm reading through the thread now, but has anyone checked into Target's thread?
    Why do couch potatoes live longer than athletes? Dr Joel Wallach

The thread centers around the article below and it's main thrust is the heart and how to maintain it.

Why do couch potatoes live longer than athletes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever heard about professional athletes dropping dead on the field? According to the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, 100,000 youngsters, as well as pros die each year from cardio-vascular disorders as a result of sports -THIS IS TWICE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT DIE ON THE NATIONS HIGHWAYS! 45,000 of the 100,000 play basketball, not boxing or football. In hard exercise, people sweat out many of their vital minerals - not just sodium and potassium. Rigorous exertion without replacing lost minerals can be fatal. There are sports drinks that are supposed to replace nutrients lost during exertion, these would work fine if they had more than sugar, salt and potassium, and food coloring.

Dr. Wallach has a unique hobby, collecting MD obituaries. Here is one case:
    A recent favorite of mine is Dr. W.T.N., 48, captain of the 'Dream Team' of cardiologists who cared for the late Reggie Lewis, 27, captain of the Boston Celtics. (Reggie Lewis died of a cardio-myopathy heart attack." A simple computer search at the library would have turned up the large-scale study showing the only known reason for cardiomyopathy to be a simple selenium deficiency.) THE TROUBLE WITH MODERN MEDICINE IS THAT THE PROFESSION IS SLOW TO APPLY THEIR OWN RESEARCH. Guess who pays the price of ignorance?

Dr. W.T.N. taught at Harvard, was cardiac expert for NBA, and finished the Boston Marathon three times. You guessed it- he died one and a half years after Reggie from the same type of heart attack. Dr. W.T.N. forgot that the human body needs something more than drugs, pacemakers and surgery. They both died from mineral deficiencies.

Why are athletes dropping dead at early ages? Why are they not faring as well compared to couch potato's? That's because athlete's sweat more in 5 years than couch potato's do in 75 years. And when you sweat your not just sweating out water or Gatorade, your sweating out a soup that contains all 60 essential minerals and they are called essential minerals because if any of them are missing for any length of time, you get some horrible degenerative disease, many of which are life threatening. So this is a no brainer folks...

Who is more likely to die of a life threatening mineral deficiency disease, an athlete sweating out quarts and quarts of this mineral rich soup everyday or a couch potato in an air conditioned den, laying on the couch belching and flipping through the channels?

Now the bottom line message here is this, you don't need to be an athlete to sweat, you can be in the military doing your training. You could be a roofer, a carpenter, an electrician, a plumber, a carpet layer, you can be a farmer, you could be a dance instructor, you could work in a bakery, you could work in an air conditioned insurance agency where its so cold like it is in here you could hang meat in there you know, never sweat at your work place, an then you know your being inactive so you join a health club, where you go sweat 3 nights a week. Unless your replacing the minerals your sweating out, your not going to make it to 100. Your going to be sick and miserable the last 12 to 15 years of your life. Exercise without supplementation is suicide. Exercise without supplementation is a negative, not a positive. Just like running your car without oil.

The next medical dogma or lie were going to look at has to do with this salt thing. Believe it or not how many of you have ever heard that using the salt shaker is going to increase your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, you got to be dead in America not to have heard that one. What's the first thing a farmer puts out to live stock? Salt block isn't it. There's nobody out in the pasture telling a cow she is limited to one lick a day is there. And I refuse to believe that my human patients are dumber than a cow. So I say go ahead and pick up a salt shaker and lightning won't strike you, salt your food with impunity, you can salt your body, nothing bad is going to happen. Go ahead and do it. 98% of my patients love it, they bring me hundreds of new patients every month who want to use salt and not feel guilty about it. And the 2%, the bean counters, they say Wallach we love and respect you, but we have this high priced cardiologist who says your flying in the face of all the weighted medical evidence. You can't tell people they can use salt, they are going to get hypertension and heart disease and stroke.

Well I have been redeemed on my view on salt. This came out in 1997. This was presented at the annual meeting of the American Heart Association, not the National Inquirer, this was in Portland Oregon. Doctors lack proof that to much salt is unhealthful. After years of telling people, healthy people that too much salt isn't good for them, researchers still don't have solid evidence to back up that claim. Now what do doctors call people who give unsubstantiated health or medical advice for a profit? Call them quacks don't they, absolutely. So if you have a doctor and I don't care if they are an Orthodox doctor or an alternative doctor, if they say to cut back on salt, you say doc, you're a quack. Your giving me unsubstantiated health and medical advice for a profit. There's not a single study, not a single study, which shows that restricting salt will reduce your risk of high blood pressure.

"Dr. Wallach"

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), Bubu (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), Kristin (24th January 2018), RunningDeer (19th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm reading through the thread now, but has anyone checked into Target's thread?
    Why do couch potatoes live longer than athletes? Dr Joel Wallach

The next medical dogma or lie were going to look at has to do with this salt thing. Believe it or not how many of you have ever heard that using the salt shaker is going to increase your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, you got to be dead in America not to have heard that one. What's the first thing a farmer puts out to live stock? Salt block isn't it. There's nobody out in the pasture telling a cow she is limited to one lick a day is there. And I refuse to believe that my human patients are dumber than a cow. So I say go ahead and pick up a salt shaker and lightning won't strike you, salt your food with impunity, y
    Well I have been redeemed on my view on salt. This came out in 1997. This was presented at the annual meeting of the American Heart Association, not the National Inquirer, this was in Portland Oregon. Doctors lack proof that to much salt is unhealthful. After years of telling people, healthy people that too much salt isn't good for them, researchers still don't have solid evidence to back up that claim. Now what do doctors call people who give unsubstantiated health or medical advice for a profit? Call them quacks don't they, absolutely. So if you have a doctor and I don't care if they are an Orthodox doctor or an alternative doctor, if they say to cut back on salt, you say doc, you're a quack. Your giving me unsubstantiated health and medical advice for a profit. There's not a single study, not a single study, which shows that restricting salt will reduce your risk of high blood pressure.

"Dr. Wallach"
    [/QUOTE]

Absolutely. The difference is in who we listen to. Our senses or the quacks. I love salt too looots of it, . seems that everything I love is bad for my health and I am very healthy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (20th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

I just watched this yesterday. This naturopath/chiro says you only need 3 foods to clean your liver and reduce cholesterol - and why they work. And a few other things as well.

When I had a liver problem these were 3 that I used along with organic lemon juice and rind (which activates stage 2 cleansing of the liver), cucumbers and sometimes other things I had available.

Very low cost, hope it helps!

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Bubu,

You bring up some excellent points.

I always wondered why my body wasn't producing q10, among other things. I was always interested in going deeper.

Here's the thing: my resources and time were always limited. For example, I had 4 things that truly resurrected me in q10, carnitine, magnesium and ribose. It's expensive buying all this stuff. And when your health is compromised, so is your ability to make money to pay for the stuff. It's kind of a catch 22.

So if I wanted to do a Dr Schulz herbal cleanse for example, I'd have to say to myself, "okay this liver and kidney cleanse will cost me $50, so I won't be able to buy my q10 for a couple weeks..." and I'd have to decide if the risk was worth it. I was in many situations like that over the years, and most times it wasn't.

Also, when you are in a state of extreme weakness, cleanses can make you worse. Ironically, a cleanse requires you to have a certain degree of strength going in. If you don't meet that baseline, your health will actually deteriorate. Mine did.

Cleanses are important but not the end all be all in my opinion. It goes deeper than that I think. I can't recommend Dr Cowan's videos enough

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), GaelVictor (19th December 2017), Kristin (24th January 2018), norman (19th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    moriarty ....
    Have you tried magnesium?
    I recommend that highly !!
    I haven't yet - I'll get some today and see how I get on - Thanks for the tip!
    Try n get Remag ..
    There are many types/forms available .
    So even if you have to wait for that one , grab a small botle of another .
    cheers

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=magnesium
    Hi Dee,

I clicked a thanks for the link before I tried it - I got a 404 not found.............

Mod note from Bill: That was a truncated (incomplete) link. I believe the correct one is
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196525
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th December 2017 at 22:23.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DeeMetrios (26th January 2018), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    Atrial Fibrillation

Brought up more than once in this thread. I am ( was ) a victim of the dreaded 'run away' heart. Not once but twice. both of which landed me in the ER for more than a day. ( If you didn't see my post further up in the thread I had a major heart attack and quad bypass surgery almost 8 years ago this Xmas. )

The first afib event was about a year after my surgery. Woke me in the middle of the night. Not very pleasant. And even worse was that in the ER the 'paddles' did NOT convert my heart! But the drug they used to put me out was out of this world. Seriously. I was told that non conversion happens occasionally. Phew, now I feel better. NOT! So now what? "Ibutilide, said the ER doc." ( I think that's what it was ) My wife, at the time, a pharmacist said, "You do not want that drug!" I told the ER doc that I'd like to think about it.

"Don't think too long" was his reply.

So back in the hospital room with my heart still running a 10k and my wife holding my hand with one hand and wiping the perspiration from my face with the other I had to go to the -- the -- ah, oh well... the potty. Yes, number 2. Stay with me here there's a reason for all this and not just 'cause I'm bored tonight. Almost immediately after my potty trip a nurse hurried into my room smiling like a Cheshire Cat and said, "Good news. Your heart converted!" ( I was wearing a wireless heart monitor. ) Good news indeed. I told her about my bathroom run and she said, again with a smile, "That's actually very common. The force from 'bearing down' can cause the heart to convert."

Let that be a lesson kids. I'm not saying to wait until you have to, well, you know but it wouldn't hurt to bear down and pretend. Beats a trip to the ER.

The second afib event, a year or so later again landed me in the ER. And guess what I tried? And it worked. I'd forgotten about the 'bearing down' until I was in the ER and perhaps could have saved the trip. They did give me something to calm me down ( not ibutilide ) so perhaps that along with 'bearing down' did the trick. Through the years I did have some irregular heart function but nothing like a full blow afib event.

Now here's what, and most importantly ( for me ) I discovered in the interim years: Amalgam ( mercury ) fillings have been attributed to Atrial fibrillation! Many of you may know this. Many perhaps not. Just do a search. Lot of information.

So like any wide-eyed, bushy tailed adventurer I had ALL my silver fillings ( 4 ) and 2 root canals ( just for good measure ) removed! Some may call that extreme -- I call it a victory. Since then, about 4 years -- not another heart fart!

If you have heart problems it wouldn't hurt to look in your mouth. You may have forgotten how many mercury fillings you have. Not to mention you've probably carried those around since childhood.

---------------------

Someone posted a question to me asking if I take CoQ10 and Magnesium. Yes, and Yes. Also Hawthorne Berry and several others. I'm also vegan. Uh, oh! There's the V word. Works for me. Before the heart attack I could eat two whole frozen pizzas including the boxes at 2 in the morning!

Now, I only eat one.

And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    Funny you should mention bearing down doing a 'number 2' helped your heart convert as a previous time I was in A&E with svt and my heart was at 230 bpm, my blood pressure dropped suddenly and the doctors were really concerned but a nurse gave me syringe that was blocked tight and told me to blow as hard as possible in it, which also immediately converted my heart and I have also used this trick when it happened as I was out walking when I put my thumb into my mouth and blew. This doesn't always work with me but possibly an easier method than finding a toilet.

Very intrigued about your amalgam fillings being a contributing factor which makes sense as I am being told the problem lies with the electrical signals through the heart being erratic which puts the heart into AF, I shall research into this as well - Thanks

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DeeMetrios (26th January 2018), DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), Franny (25th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,464 times in 32,924 posts

An interesting new Dr Mercola article:
    What You Really Need to Know About Heart Disease and Its Treatment

Too long to copy and paste here, and it has a video interview with a downloadable transcript, but here's the summary:
    • Recent research shows stents do not improve angina, thereby negating the sole remaining medical indication for angioplasty or the placement of a stent to unblock a blocked artery.
    • Earlier research showed angioplasty does not reduce mortality, nonfatal myocardial infarction or hospitalization rates for acute coronary syndrome.
    • Coronary artery disease is not a disease per se. It’s a symptom of “a diffuse systemic disease,” caused primarily by poor diet, inactivity, insulin resistance and stress.
    • The largest study done on heart attack incidence revealed only 41% of people who have a heart attack actually have a blocked artery. Of those, 50% of the blockages occurred after the heart attack. This means at least 80% of heart attacks are not associated with blocked arteries at all.
    • Three primary causes of heart attacks are decreased parasympathetic tone followed by sympathetic nervous system activation, lack of microcirculation, and lactic acid buildup in the heart muscle.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (25th December 2017), DeeMetrios (26th January 2018), DNA (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th December 2017), leavesoftrees (1st January 2018), Mike (25th December 2017), RunningDeer (26th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting new Dr Mercola article:
    What You Really Need to Know About Heart Disease and Its Treatment

Too long to copy and paste here, and it has a video interview with a downloadable transcript, but here's the summary:
    • Recent research shows stents do not improve angina, thereby negating the sole remaining medical indication for angioplasty or the placement of a stent to unblock a blocked artery.
    • Earlier research showed angioplasty does not reduce mortality, nonfatal myocardial infarction or hospitalization rates for acute coronary syndrome.
    • Coronary artery disease is not a disease per se. It’s a symptom of “a diffuse systemic disease,” caused primarily by poor diet, inactivity, insulin resistance and stress.
    • The largest study done on heart attack incidence revealed only 41% of people who have a heart attack actually have a blocked artery. Of those, 50% of the blockages occurred after the heart attack. This means at least 80% of heart attacks are not associated with blocked arteries at all.
    • Three primary causes of heart attacks are decreased parasympathetic tone followed by sympathetic nervous system activation, lack of microcirculation, and lactic acid buildup in the heart muscle.

Also discussed in Hip Hipnotist's video in post #19, for those that are interested (interview of Dr. Cowan by Dr. Mercola)

The lactic acid build up is murder. And if your heart is experiencing it, chances are the rest of your body is too.

This confused me in the initial stages of my illness. I was so used to designating titles to specific problems, but my whole body was affected. My heart and brain were barely working but it was really a total body disease. I recall eating cereal one day, this thick oat stuff, and after about 20 seconds of chewing my jaw cramped up and I couldn't chew anymore. It was too much work. But I couldn't open my mouth easily; I had to kind of pry it open with my hands and let this clump of half chewed cereal fall on the table.

And I was muscle spasming constantly. That's the lactic acid rearing it's ugly head.

Note: I've made an appointment with a kinesiologist; it was the only way I could acquire the strophanthus. Dr Cowan insists one work with a licensed health professional(in order to sell one the strophanthus), but he doesn't care if it's an MD, chiropractor, or what. There is a list on his website of licensed health practitioners that will sell you the strophanthus(he sells to them, and they subsequently sell to you), which is a supplement that deals with the lactic acid issue and the nervous system issues. One of these licensed health professionals just happens to be in the next town over from me. My appointment is on the 10th of January. I'll let everyone know how effective or ineffective it is. Maybe I can act as a kind of case study here.
    Last edited by Mike; 26th December 2017 at 02:12.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2017), DNA (26th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017), Kristin (24th January 2018), leavesoftrees (1st January 2018), RunningDeer (26th December 2017), Valerie Villars (26th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Ok so I've tried strophanthus...

It took an eternity to arrive at this kinesiologist's office(as I said earlier, you can't order it yourself; only a licensed health practitioner can). But they finally called me and told me I could just pick it up, which was wonderful. Some of the other md's in the state require a standard appointment and $200 for the initial appointment. I was beginning to think I'd never get the stuff.

When I arrived I was almost immediately greeted by an attractive 60ish woman named Pam, who I could tell immediately was some kind of empath or psychic type. I could feel her scanning me. And her face went all sorts of colors when she did, which was a little worrisome. Pam is one of the practitioners there, with kinesiology being her specialty. She also told me she does "energy work" (I put that in quotes because I've heard it so many times but I have no idea what it means). I liked her immediately (and I have an appointment to go back next Wednesday).

She did some brief muscle testing on me with the strophanthus, and insisted I start slow (1 drop under the tongue per day. This stuff is very powerful). I had a feeling at the time that she didn't think the strophanthus would help me, but she could see how excited I was about taking it and didn't want to burst my bubble.

So I went home and put the drop under my tongue. And things got kind of weird.

This was on Monday, and I still feel messed up now...2 days later. And all I wound up taking was 2 drops. 2 tiny drops.

I took the first drop before work. I felt wired, as if I'd had a tall cup of powerful espresso. My brain was hyperactive, but my heart felt very stressed. A strange space to be in. My brain was begging me to blab, but every time I opened my mouth I didn't quite have the energy to speak.

My legs felt light and bouncy and I went about my day and a fast pace. I knew it was smoke n mirrors energy, but I couldn't slow myself down; I was sorta hyper. Like I said, it was akin to being buzzed off espresso; it was fools gold energy. My heart was screaming for me to slow down - it felt like it was in a vice - but I felt compelled to burn this nervous energy.

When I got home I foolishly took another drop. Not long after I began to sweat. My left pinky finger went numb. My jaw felt tingly and numb. The strophanthus was giving me heart attack symptoms. I'd had these symptoms before, 50 times worse even, had lived to tell the tale, so wasn't going to any hospital. Been there, done that. No thanks. I laid in bed and hoped the episode would pass.

But my nervousness wouldn't allow me to sit still. I was up and down, up and down. It felt as if I were experiencing an adrenaline rush that wouldn't quit. It demanded I get up and burn it off, but my heart was demanding I lay down and do nothing.

So there I was. I was sweating quite a bit and my heart felt like it was in a vice. I contemplated calling 911 but just couldn't get myself to do it. If I died, I died. That was my mentality. That's not bravado or even resignation talking, it's just 13 years of soul crushing weariness coming thru.

At one point I got up and skyped with Jean Marie for a little while. I didn't say anything to her about it, because I was so nervous and trying desperately to calm myself and feel normal. That actually helped relax me some. Thank you Jean-Marie You have no idea how much that helped me.

Here we are now, Wednesday, 2 days later, and I still feel a little wired. And I only took 2 drops! That's it. Unreal.

But I feel back to normal in every other way, so that's reassuring. My heart feels fine. Not good, but back to it's previous baseline.

So that's my testimony. A very wise member here I have enormous respect for suggested gently but firmly I start with the homeopathic formula first, but I wouldn't listen (Thanks for trying Paula)

This strophanthus has helped so many people, so I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying it if their intuition is nudging them to do so. I'm not sure why I had such a sh!tty experience. I have theories but I'm tired and don't feel like rambling on here.

$100, down the tubes................

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2018), Jean-Marie (30th May 2018), Kristin (24th January 2018), leavesoftrees (25th January 2018), RunningDeer (24th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

You should contact Tom Cowan and tell him your experience. In one interview I heard with him on low dose naltrexone, he says if there is an adverse reaction then take half or quarter of the initial dose. He may say something differently in your case.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2018), kanishk (7th May 2018), Mike (25th January 2018), RunningDeer (25th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Lately I've been using cbd oil to great effect. I hadn't slept more than 5 consecutive hours in probably 7 years till i began taking it.

Ironically, excessive rest in the form of sleep is stressful to the weak heart - you'll awake to trouble breathing or just this nagging oppressiveness. It's hard to describe. The weak heart goes into a kind of hibernation with too much sleep...so even if you are lucky enough to get 8 hours, you'll pay for it with a weak, tired, foggy day. What happens is, the heart is so weak that it takes almost an entire day or more for it to "wake up" from the sleep.

The cbd oil is giving me restful sleeps that don't compromise me the next day. I use the Kono brand.

https://cbdoilsandedibles.com/cbd-for-heart-disease/

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th May 2018), Bill Ryan (29th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Franny (30th May 2018), genevieve (29th May 2018), Jean-Marie (30th May 2018), RunningDeer (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I had skipped beat and weird flutters all my life until I started eating real food. For me it was the preservatives and other additives. I mostly eat actual, whole food rather than food products.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Mike (30th May 2018), RunningDeer (30th May 2018), toppy (11th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Try eating whole foods without additives, rather than food products. You know, rice and potatoes instead of bread? That took care of a lifetime of skipped beats and weird flutters for me. Was a lot worse when I smoked.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), RunningDeer (30th May 2018), toppy (11th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

For the last 2 months I've been using a grass fed beef heart supplement. The brand name is Ancestral Supplements.

They're dessicated beef heart capsules. Quite expensive, but certainly the best heart supplement I've ever tried next to maybe coq10

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2019), RunningDeer (29th June 2019), Valerie Villars (29th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4