Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heart Issues: Experience, Advice and Insights

1. Link to Post #41
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Heart Issues: Experience, Advice and Insights

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    Jeez, I haven't posted in so long I hadn't a clue as to my login/password!

Briefly: It's been almost 8 years this Xmas since my heart attack and quad bypass surgery and all the trials and tribulations that followed.

Cut to the chase: 5 years off all meds and in the best health of my 'still getting younger' life.

----------------------

A wonderful video interview with Dr. Joseph Mercola & Dr. Thomas Cowan re things you may not have known about your 'ticker'. ( except, perhaps for Mike ) If you've seen it before see it again.

this is a question that I been toying around my head " if the heart pump/ circulate the blood around, where is the return line"
    for the heart to be a pump the nerve system should be a close loop meaning there is a return line where heart sucks blood and discharge line all connected to the heart and to each other since there are nerve endings meaning its an open system. Darn another example of mainstream unbelievable explanation. I will assume that the heart is a device that sets the rhythm for the pump. the whole nervous system is the pump the repeated constriction of the nerves , with the heart setting the rhythm, circulates the blood. I think these is closer to the truth. this system is more than capable to pump blood 3 times around the earth

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Mike (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (17th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Good sensible question BuBu - here is how it works

There are three major types of blood vessels:
    • the arteries, which carry the blood away from the heart;
    • the capillaries, which enable the actual exchange of water and chemicals between the blood and the tissues; and
    • the veins, which carry blood from the capillaries back toward the heart.

a spasm (or lockup) or collapse can happen in all 3 mechanisms or 1 or more of the mechanisms...

a Magnesium shortage is most often behind the spasm.

Blood arteries and Blood capillaries and Blood Veins all contain MUSCLES..

Muscles are triggered by nerves..

An Energetic Assault on the NERVES can then affect the muscles of those transport mechanisms.

That was in part one of my observation and report to Bill (as mentioned in the OP post 1).

And a VIRAL assault on the nerves, can cause spasms, "ticks" or misfirings of the nerves associated with that transport mechanism.. In either of those cases, the result can be heart issues, or strange "beats", or palpitation, or "ticks and twitches (early stage of attacks) ". The pacer mechanisms can then end up speeding up or slowing down, or the firing pattern mishaped.. All that can happen from the assaults happening.

In any case the attack is an ASSAULT - the who or chemically what or the viral species inducing such needs to be addressed. How such is addressed most effectively seems to me to be a good starting point, meaning identify, then have solutions, good workable solutions..
    Last edited by Bob; 17th December 2017 at 13:24.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hi there I just wanted to share a video my daughter pointed me to, and it really is eye opening. Insulin resistance is a very damaging matter and the culprit fo many of our deseases.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2017), Daozen (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Mike (17th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Detox protocols eliminate organic matter such as deadly Candida, bacteria, and fungus. Some rid the body of free radicals that contribute to poor health environment. Free radical damage cells, cell membranes, DNA, and proteins. Which in turn may cause cancer and other conditions. And most importantly, their 'dis-ease weapons' no longer thwart progress of our health, natural cognition and consciousness.

The willingness to experiment is essential. The great thing is many of these alternatives are inexpensive: castor oil, turpentine, H2O2, Vitamin C, MMS and diatomaceous earth.

Avalon offers a variety of healing modalities which include complimentary solutions, information, and personal accounts.

Main Sections:Specific Threads:

Product description:
    Human-Grade D.E. (SILICA) is known for its superior ability to aid in cellular-regeneration activity and systemic detoxification pathway stimulation which allows for the removal and elimination of excess metabolic waste, environmental toxins, weight & digestive problems & much more.

SilaLive Silica With Enhanced Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Supplement Review

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th April 2019 at 03:05.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (20th December 2017), Baby Steps (17th December 2017), Bob (17th December 2017), Bubu (17th December 2017), Daozen (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Mike (17th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Foxie, I take, and have taken for years, almost every supplement mentioned in this thread. Given the stress of my life and the condition I'm in, I have to say they work. I, too, exercise. A body in motion stays in motion and what another poster said about having the energy to get up and exercise is very, very true.

God bless you hon. Keep your will strong.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2017), Cardillac (17th December 2017), Daozen (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (17th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Villival @Foxie and others-

"I, too, exercise. A body in motion stays in motion and what another poster said about having the energy to get up and exercise is very, very true"

yes, we must keep moving!- a sedentary life-style is our early death-knell- no 'pill' can alleviate this-

Larry

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (17th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Foxie, I take, and have taken for years, almost every supplement mentioned in this thread. Given the stress of my life and the condition I'm in, I have to say they work. I, too, exercise. A body in motion stays in motion and what another poster said about having the energy to get up and exercise is very, very true.

God bless you hon. Keep your will strong.
    plus one to exercise

I would also be interested to know if Mike and hip hipnotist and others who have been afflicted also still takes Coq10 as supplement. If so my question is ; whats the difference between taking insulin. both should be normally produce by the body in abundance both are depleted. Wouldnt you want to dig deeper and know the cause of the depletion rather than do the first aid like treatment of supplying what is suppose to be produce by the body.

"In any case the attack is an ASSAULT - the who or chemically what or the viral species inducing such needs to be addressed. How such is addressed most effectively seems to me to be a good starting point, meaning identify, then have solutions, good workable solutions.."

As I have mentioned Toxins is the culprit that is why detox works wonder to this kind of illnesses, nore precisely blood detox. But base on experiences it dose not stop there you need also to boost the immune system and jump start the system by supplying, initially, the necessary raw material , Coq10 and the rest which can be abundantly found in natural foods. My 3 prong approach in treating modern diseases is detox; boost the immune system (ganoderma mushroom comes to mind) this is the factory that is responsible for producing all the necessary substance to repair the body and three, supply the necessary raw materials (proper nutrition). supplying something continuously that which is suppose to be produce by the body does not suite me it only continuously enriched big business and depletes your purse.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (17th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Such a wonderful thread inspired in part by Foxie's condition. Thank you for watching out for our beloved members.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Bob (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

From experience -
    Cayenne pepper, Apple Cider & Manuka honey in warm water. Great for clearing the system out (especially if you've ever been a smoker)

And mentioned earlier Dr Deans Magnesium.

The results I had from these are very effective and you'll notice the difference within a couple of days

😃

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Currently, I use: caster oil, 100% turpentine and [URL="https://silalive.com"
    SilaLive[/URL] which detoxes the body of harmful pollutants.

Product description:
    Human-Grade D.E. (SILICA) is known for its superior ability to aid in cellular-regeneration activity and systemic detoxification pathway stimulation which allows for the removal and elimination of excess metabolic waste, environmental toxins, weight & digestive problems & much more.

SilaLive Silica With Enhanced Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Supplement Review

A friend offered me this a month ago. I would be interested to know your results.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Great thread Bill ..
    Valuable contributions by all so far .
    Ok ..... I will add " MAGNESIUM "
    It has saved me from having to use Verapamil ( a very nasty med to many ).

MY EXPERIENCE
    Early this year i was unwell in March , it lasted on & off for most of the month until late in the month when it peaked !
    I got myself to hospital just in time as my pulse rate had reached 150 & was climbing , I had a case of Atrial Fibrillation .
    After 3 days under monitoring & ecg's & other routine tests etc etc , i was released feeling normal again
    This is a great thread, hope you don't mind my 2 pence worth.

I suffer and have suffered for at least 30 years from Atrial Fibrillation and also Supraventricular Tachycardia so it's interesting to see the differing treatments for an episode as only last month I had Atrial Fibrillation and presented myself to A&E with 160 bpm. I was given a drip with Flecanide which didn't correct the rhythm so I was put under and had cardioversion which are the paddles that shock the heart back into rhythm - so after having the requisite tests and treatment I was out and back home 5 hours after getting to hospital. It's not the first time I have had to have the paddles shock the heart back to a regular rhythm so I been recommended to have ablation in order to correct it.

As far as I can understand the condition and how it comes on with me, it is an electrical signal that is slightly off and causes irregular or super fast heartbeat - with svt I have gone over 230 bpm, and there has been nothing I can do to stop it happening. I have tried giving up the usual caffeine, alcohol, nicotine etc but episodes still happen. If anything it seems that my thoughts are what trigger episodes - and that's one thing that's difficult to give up.

Wish I could recommend a cure/something to help but for me I think surgery will be the answer, and as I am waiting an urgent appointment I'll update as to whether it was a success or not.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

DeeMetrios (26th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

moriarty ....
    Have you tried magnesium?
    I recommend that highly !!

Spending a few hours reading or listening to Carolyn Dean is time well spent .
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 18th December 2017 at 10:42.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), moriarty (18th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

moriarty ....
    I haven't yet - I'll get some today and see how I get on - Thanks for the tip!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

DeeMetrios (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    moriarty ....
    I haven't yet - I'll get some today and see how I get on - Thanks for the tip!
    Try and get Remag.
    There are many types/forms available.
    So even if you have to wait for that one, grab a small bottle of another.
    cheers

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196525
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th December 2017 at 22:21. Reason: fixed broken (truncated) link

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), moriarty (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member kerrielea's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Beautiful,

I’ve sent you a PM. Please read it and respond, if you so desire.

In part I stated, “As our planet continues its transition into solar minimum we will also be experiencing the effects of this natural phenomenon, including the mental,emotional, spiritual, and physical aspects”.

These effects can express themselves in various forms.
    For instance:
    Sleep is disrupted in one way or another.
    A stroke is very likely to occur during this time.
    Our heart (organ) can be affected by arrhythmia.
    Psychic abilities are heightened and most people experience some unrest.

Case in point, John L. Casey suffered a stroke during one such event recently, for which he is recovering. He’s the author of numerous books and articles. Learn more about him here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C..._change_author and http://www.ievpc.org/id1.html

Additional relevant information can be researched from Ben Davidson, Suspicious0bservers http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/
    His video from this morning has a good explanation of just how our planet (and our bodies) can be the effect of these occurrences https://youtu.be/bJprMrCFLWI
    Also, Diamond for the Oppenheimer Ranch Project. He produces very informative videos https://youtu.be/jCmyXHb83aI
    Look at The Star Man as well, he’s in the UK https://youtu.be/M-8aag3TqiU

I’ve excluded the personal parts of my PM from this post.

I hope this helps all of you.

Always,

In Peace & Love,

Kerrie

P.S. I apologize that I have not read this entire post and I am only responding to this one.

My sincerest desire is that all of you are well, thriving and having a wonderful Holiday season. K

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kerrielea For This Post:

7alon (18th December 2017), angelfire (18th December 2017), avid (18th December 2017), DebJoy (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Hervé (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    A friend offered me this [SilaLive] a month ago. I would be interested to know your results.
    I use SilaLive every now and again. My intuition says, “Yup today, Paula.” I’ve used it for 2-3 years. It has a long shelve life. (exp 2/19) I use half the recommended amount. My inner knowing is a little product triggers healing where it’s needed. I tweak my body enough so that it’s does what it’s made to do before all the outside assaults from the letter agencies with agendas.

What you remove is as important as what you put in. Which is why I experiment with different detox methods. I live in the country, but there are a lot of chemtrails. SilaLive is one of the ways I counter them.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th December 2017 at 22:51.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Bubu (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

This is not my area of expertise, so take it for what it is worth. What to me appears to be the case is that the food, the drinks that are sold or served and the amount of it at restaurants everywhere in the world adhere to a strict anti health protocol, I cannot put it in any other way. It is like somebody wants to flush everybody's health down the toilet. Because of this everybody's health becomes out of balance and when that balance issue slowly spirals out of control over the long term, the body's weight spirals upwards with it. This in turn causes stress related issues that then fuels it all. This stress can even include exercising to compensate, there are many bodybuilders for instance with heart issues. At some point it gets more and more heavy for the heart to pump.

I think there are several important considerations to make to deal with this unbalance. One is to focus enough on body fat distribution, because excessive intake of fat and sugar can cause concentrated mass that remains in the body even when living a healthy life style. This is all about the art of eating. Exercising distributes the mass, if you still keep eating lots of fat and sugar, exercising becomes like moving body fat around various parts of the body. So therefore you might actually sometimes win good shape by not exercising if you combine that with the right eating, because the body fat distribution can improve from it. When the body fat distribution is good and you exercise on top, it is at that point you burn body fat and this is then directly helping to mitigate any heart issues that might be building up. So this combination improves the body shape because the bones and the muscles are no longer hidden behind excessive fat. If at the same time you keep eating well, the body fat distribution also improves, which then improves the body shape even more. Because each person has a certain length, heart issues can be spotted early from measuring the length weight ratio and combining that with body fat distribution measurements.

So in my world, when living a totally natural life without medication or similar that can negatively impact on the balance, heart diseases are in my understanding in many cases related to the heart having the wrong conditions/environment for its job. Heart diseases slowly build up from this and the heart might at some point become over sensitive to natural stress reactions.

Pay close attention to what foods and drinks you are actually subject to and notice how all of the healthy stuff somehow often just does not come your way. Your health is more important than the amount of money somebody else makes on you or that you spend on it, whether it is expensive because it is healthy or cheap because it is unhealthy. Cut fat and sugar sources and amounts down to a healthy level and stick to that over the long term.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th December 2017 at 19:42.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bubu (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

If the heart is over worked, then blood viscosity would make things worse.

Two ways I can think of are the sheer effort of pumping, and the capillary issue. Smaller vessels are disproportionately affected by viscosity, and this feeds through to a choked off oxygen supply to tissues , including heart tissue.

there are various factors relating to viscosity, but the one I am interested is red blood cell age. The young ones are better oxygen transports inherently, but also because they are slippery on their surface so can travel down small vessels better.

How to get younger blood? Bleed! Many are aware of the strong statistical relation between giving blood and reduced chance of cardiac events. If one is ill, it might not be advisable to give a pint of blood, but I bet 100ml given regularely would help.

Assisting the body to produce new red cells would be chlorophyll, such as Chlorella and spirolina. Large amounts of red meat not a good idea as this is associated with bad events.

I believe that focussing on capillaries could become a medical paradigm, and blood loss would really assist. I believe that raw garlic will turn out to be great for this.

I had an experience where I over did the ginger root in my juice, and had some strange feelings around the heart for an hour after drinking. I suspect many older ones have blood that is so sticky that it gathers in semi clots around the heart. I very occasionally get splinter heamorrhages(black needle shaped clots under the finger nails) and a doc told me that this was a clear indicator on heart valve infection. Yikes.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 19th December 2017 at 11:46.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017), WhiteLove (18th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Meat is OK, even healthy in my opinion, but in the right context and amount. As soon as the context (diet) and amount is wrong, the fat and sugar in that steak will find its way to long term storage. Fatty fish + big steaks... oops. Whatever that drips of fat, don't eat it. Food is even more tasty when it is not soaked in excessive fat. Healthy fat and sugar? Don't think of fat and sugar like that.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th December 2017 at 20:14.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Mike (18th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Hi Bubu,

You bring up some excellent points.

I always wondered why my body wasn't producing q10, among other things. I was always interested in going deeper.

Here's the thing: my resources and time were always limited. For example, I had 4 things that truly resurrected me in q10, carnitine, magnesium and ribose. It's expensive buying all this stuff. And when your health is compromised, so is your ability to make money to pay for the stuff. It's kind of a catch 22.

So if I wanted to do a Dr Schulz herbal cleanse for example, I'd have to say to myself, "okay this liver and kidney cleanse will cost me $50, so I won't be able to buy my q10 for a couple weeks..." and I'd have to decide if the risk was worth it. I was in many situations like that over the years, and most times it wasn't.

Also, when you are in a state of extreme weakness, cleanses can make you worse. Ironically, a cleanse requires you to have a certain degree of strength going in. If you don't meet that baseline, your health will actually deteriorate. Mine did.

Cleanses are important but not the end all be all in my opinion. It goes deeper than that I think. I can't recommend Dr Cowan's videos enough

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), GaelVictor (19th December 2017), Hervé (18th December 2017), Hym (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast