+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Brandenburg | The UFO Coverup & Alien Threat

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up John Brandenburg | The UFO Coverup & Alien Threat

An interseting possiblity on how disclosure may take place...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

John Brandenburg | The UFO Coverup & Alien Threat

Streamed & Published 14th December 2017

Kerry interviews John Brandenburg, author, physicist working in aerospace about his Fiction books written under the pen name Victor Norgarde.

The subject of his books is the UFO Coverup and Alien intervention.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW4FJ5S...0&linkCode=kpd

DR. JOHN BRANDENBURG is a plasma physicist working as a consultant at Morningstar Applied Physics LLC and as a part-time instructor of Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics at Madison College, and other learning institutions in Madison, Wisconsin.

He previously worked at Orbital Technologies on space plasma technologies, nuclear fusion, and advanced space propulsion. He is the principle inventor of the MET (Microwave Electro-Thermal) plasma thruster using water propellant for space propulsion. He has worked on: SDI, the Clementine Mission to the Moon, Rocket Plume-Regolith Interactions on the Moon and Mars, Vortex theory of Rocket engine design and the combined Sakharov-Kaluza-Klein theory of Field Unification for purposes of space propulsion and Mars science.

Dr. Brandenburg has authored the popular science books Life and Death on Mars (2010), Beyond Einstein’s Unified Field (2011) and Dead Mars, Dying Earth (1999) with Monica Rix Paxson. He has written two science fiction novels under the pen name “Victor Norgarde”: Morningstar Pass The Collapse of the UFO Coverup and Asteroid 20-2012 Sepulveda. -- taken from his website
    http://lifeonmars.pub/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

enigma3 (16th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), justntime2learn (15th December 2017), mojo (15th December 2017), Nasu (15th December 2017), Noelle (16th December 2017), toppy (16th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: John Brandenburg | The UFO Coverup & Alien Threat

I didn't stick around long enough to hear anything of interest during the interview, but I saw you were interacting live on chat with other listeners. Can you please give a brief summary of what Dr. Brandenburg said please Star Tsar? Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Star Tsar (16th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,561 times in 20,694 posts

Kind of an irritating interview.
    For a change, the guest was interrupting Kerry more than vice versa, and Dr. Brandenburg sounded like he was in his cups.
    Or else he has a very strange, off-handed sense of humor.
    Lots of inappropriate nervous laughter on his part, so it was difficult to focus on the information, especially since they skipped around to so many different subjects.
    Kerry was very patient and worked hard to stay on target and make it a worthwhile effort and I give her lots of credit for that.
    A transcript omitting all the nervous laughter and interruptions would be a much better way to hone in on the information worth knowing from this interview.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th December 2017 at 01:02.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Star Tsar (19th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I listened to the interview, and it's just how Brandenburg is....very consistent to other interviews he's done, I don't perceive it to be nervous laughter. I suspect more this is a personality trait of a highly intelligent person. If you notice, Dr. Richard Allen Miller is the same way. When you listen to his interviews he sounds like a 'mad' scientist with his cackling laughter. The guy is extremely intelligent. I find people of this caliber to be imbalanced, which is the very reason why they're so intelligent. Their intellectual strength (left brain), outweighs social skills which is very evident in the interviews. Both individuals are tough to interview for the same reasons, but both are very knowledgeable and much can be learned if one can over-look their short-comings, imo.

+ Reply to Thread