+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Israeli Art Students BB18 and 911

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The Israeli Art Students BB18 and 911

Kryztian, that's exactly what I was thinking. It may take a while. I have a nice Nikon but have no idea what program to use to upload to my computer so I can save as a jpeg. And there are two paintings. I'll do both.

Valerie
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Kryztian (23rd December 2017), Tintin (18th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails here, but there are certain errors in the logic.

#1-- The students of Floor 91 of the North Tower were Austrian, not Israeli.
    #2-- Their access was for WTC1 only, not for WTC2 or WTC7.
    #3-- They were there in 2000, not 2001.
    #4-- There is no connection of BB18 to the company Littelfuse. Even if there were a connection, the Littelfuse item BB18 is a power feed lug, not a fuse. There is absolutely no connection of these commercial, high power, electrical distribution components to controlled demolition scenarios.

http://www.littelfuse.com/~/media/el...owr_busbar.pdf

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

DaveToo (16th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

So, more than two years later, Val and I got back to this subject and she sent me her photos and I am posting them here. I don't see anything sinister here at all, they are quite lovely paintings. The means of how they got from Israel to Val's home might be suspicious, and the name "Five men in no movement dancing in their hearts" may be a very curious synchronicity, but the intentions of the artist are pure and so is Val's appreciation of them. I guess this says something about art, that the message of the artist still comes directly to the person who enjoys it's beauty, no matter what ugliness or strangeness may try to intervene.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th February 2020), Tintin (12th February 2020), Valerie Villars (14th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2