+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The fire hose or the slow trickle?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default The fire hose or the slow trickle?

One of my main criticism of Glenn Greenwald and his handling of the Edward Snowden information was the fact that he was slowly trickling it out a piece at a time.

They did this, so they say, to maximize the impact of the information and to not overwhelm the audience with too much at once. And so they did. Little by little, drop new pieces here and there slowly revealing that the NSA is listening to all, much like the Total Information Awareness program that was created then quickly dashed after the Eye of Providence logo was just a little too obvious for even the casual of observers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inform...areness_Office
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_...tion_Awareness

It just so happens that this slow trickle of information was a boon for the Guardian, the paper which Greenwald was working for at the time, as it resulted in many hits for each new bread crumb that the paper produced.

Snowden and Greenwald were flying high for a time. Some loved them and some hated them, but many were paying attention to them and that is the important part. Whether it is positive or negative energy, it is energy; the worst thing you can do to a person is nothing them.

If you nothing a person, they receive nothing from you. This is why there are awareness campaigns. The people dying of some disease dont matter if people are not aware. So people sell ribbons so that people can wear them proudly and bring attention to the suffering, not actually solve the problem mind you as the selling of ribbons eventually becomes a business you must maintain(just look at Susan B Komen foundation. How much more awareness of breast cancer do you need?)

But the insidious part of Greenwalds strategy is now apparent years later after all the fuss has died down. The NSA still exists; Section 702, which is the main tool they use to spy on everybody still exists; FISA courts still exist. There are secrets laws with secrets judges who make secret rulings and now this is all in the open and acknowledged.

What once would have been the subject of ridicule, ala a Will smith/ Gene Hackman movie, is now "Well of course that is the case, DUH!"

Nothing has really changed in regards to the Snowden material except it is now in the public and commonly accepted as part of the status quo. Normalization is something, isnt it? Well, not nothing for Greenwald who now is co-owner of the Intercept, his own media outlet(which actually runs good stories I will admit).

They did this slow trickle of information under the guise of "not jeopardizing national security". They want to carefully scan the information and make sure they wouldnt expose people or program that are "needed", and as I mentioned earlier they were afraid, mainly for their bottom line, that some information would get lost if they opened up the flood gates of information.

And here were are now. Did you notice that there was another dump of JFK documents on Dec 15th? I did. I posted, and it seems that nobody cares about them anymore.

One of the most powerful tools in the world is we the people. What makes James Corbett so awesome is his promotion of crowd sourcing intelligence. Working together to parse the information that is available to us all. That is what is so powerful about Q.

In the war of Ideas
    Questions are the tactic
    Truth is the strategy.

Q questions are indeed intriguing but for the most part they seem, at least to me, to be retracing things I thought most on this site would already know. Did we really need Q to point out that the CIA launders drug money or that the Clintons, if not many politicians, are corrupt and morally bankrupt? But I guess I shouldnt ever take what I think I know for granted so I will grant that my criticism have probably been too harsh.

But what you need for this is all the information you can get. I prefer the fire hose. Once we have everything we can start to sort through it. If it is trickled out, like with the JFK documents, they just get an initial surge of recognition but then the later releases get little notice.

This is why I was so critical of POTUS for giving the CIA more time. He should have demanded all of them released when the law mandated. Now, it just gets slowly trickled out to little or no notice. Dec 15th was also the day FCC made the big NN decision, coincidence? Maybe there is something very important in the most recent JFK releases, but unfortunately most people have moved on from that topic just like they did with the NSA stuff.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The fire hose or the slow trickle?

As always, James corbett Killing it with Information Industrial Complex

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o8g-3REl2pQ/

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The fire hose or the slow trickle?

Hey party people. Im bumping my thread here.

Today is March 1st.

If you check the JFK release page because you are obsessively waiting for the full release of the CIA withheld documents because the last batch had awesome nuggets in regards to John McCone like I am, then you will have noticed and been disappointed this morning by the still lack of any new release since Dec 17th.

So when are we going to get these documents that were required by law to be released unredacted last year? I thought trump was going to hold the bad people to account?Why is trump letting them hide 60 year history?

BTW. How much do you know about John McCone?
    What do you know about the AEC?
    What do you know about the DOE? Genomics?
    Who was the first Sec of E?
    what are national labratories and who runs them?
    Who is John A Gordon and why is he important?
    What is Analytic Services inc. and what do they do?
    What is MITRE?
    What is ITT?
    How does it connect to McCone?
    What is the project on national security reform? Who is a part of this think tank?

Here are some interesting parts of what I have found on McCone from the recent batch:
    Attachment 37264Click image for larger version

Name:	ISrael nucleur potential McCone timelime.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	37265Click image for larger version

Name:	p23 McCone Bio bay of pigs, Johnson and McCone the day after.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	37266Click image for larger version

Name:	McCone False flag McCone Bio with bay of pigs discussion p13.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	37267
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Johnson controls the direction of Warren commission.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	37268
    JFK to McCone on USSR SPACE.pdf
    Last edited by Praxis; 1st March 2018 at 02:39.

+ Reply to Thread