Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

Hello,

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

This was my experience helping a TI and it includes his experience also. I work through my own perspective which changes daily. I'm not saying this is absolute truth but what I am saying is this is my understanding at present. My understanding grows daily so what I think today maybe completely different this time next year. Enjoy !

Tony requested an appointment to chat with me. He had read my recent blog and felt that Totto and I could hopefully help him.

Tony hadn't slept properly for 25 years. He had nerve like pain in his legs at night, which was keeping him up every night. He was only getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night. He had been going back and forth to the doctors for years with no improvement. The doctors were unable to find the cause of his nerve pain and brushed him off.

Totto scanned Tony to see if there was anything going on within or around his energy field. Totto discovered two portals on each side of Tony. One being a time portal. It appeared that E.Ts were transporting Tony through time at night to see how his DNA was reacting to it. Totto suspected that he would be experiencing tomorrow as today and vice versa. Totto also discovered that there was two types of E.T's involved in this operation. One being a brown/copper humanoid being. It's these beings that claim they created the matrix which we live in and the other was a female brown reptilian.

I conducted a journey on Tony, this is where I go into a meditative state to investigate and find out more information so we can help Tony the best way we can. I discovered that at the age of 6 years old Tony was first taken by these ETs. They implemented many forms of abuse onto Tony, enhancing the left side of his brain and dampening the right side of his brain. These ET's were also working through his step father to carry out physical abuse on to Tony in this 3D world. In his early thirties the E.T's abstracted a part of his consciousness and placed it into a clone. This clone was then placed in Saturn. The clones job was to generate finance for more operations of finding out more about transporting DNA through time. Tony's clone was the go between for the ET's and the people on Saturn. The clone knew that he was part of Tony's consciousness, but due to the abuse from the E.Ts the clone didn't have access to compassion or empathy so could not feel guilt or anything for Tony and what this operation was doing to his 3D body here on Earth.

Liaising with Totto and Tony it was decided that Tony's consciousness inside the clone needed to be retrieved back, as Tony was missing roughly 30% of his consciousness. Totto advised to bring some of his galactic friends with me to help me in this operation. I basically had to abstract Tony's consciousness from the clone and return the consciousness back to Tony's physical body here on Earth.

Prior to the mission, I looked in and saw the clone in an office in a tall building in what looked like a city in Saturn. The clone became aware I was looking in and became fearful and started to run. I had to act quick so with my galactic friends we all travelled to Saturn. When we arrived the clone was running through an open street, I dived straight in and abstracted the consciousness from the body and turned around and headed back to Earth. I managed to get myself out of there but as I was drawing close to Earth, an strong energy was pulling me back to Saturn. I really thought I was in big trouble but luckily for me Totto was at hand to help cut me free from the force pulling me back. Once back to Earth we reunited Tony's consciousness back and placed protection and guards around him.

Tony started to sleep for 4/5 hours a night. The nerve like pain had gone but he now had heel pain that usually woke him up around 3am in the morning. Totto scanned Tony again and discovered thorns in his heels which was causing the heel pain. He also discovered that Tony had a overlay over his eyes which was changing his perception on his own reality. Due to this overlay Tony was unable to see the benefits of going through situations in his life. This would create a lack of understanding of himself and situations as he was only seeing part of his reality. Consciousness can not evolve when there is lack of understanding so this was having a real detrimental effect on his being. I removed the thorns and the overlay over his eyes.

Tony wanted to know why was he targeted like this, so with that in mind I travelled to the time just before Tony decided to come to Earth. I ended up on the outskirts of Saturn's atmosphere looking at what looked like a large container. This container was holding many souls within it and they were trapped inside rotating round Saturn. It appeared that Saturn was imprisoning souls and forcing them to be reborn here on Earth.

I travelled back further to find out when Saturn first took Tony and I found myself on a battlefield viewing Tony as a large Scottish man in the middle ages. He was in battle fighting the English. He received a blow from a axe to his stomach. As his body laid there dying on the battlefield his soul rose up and was greeted by what looked like angelic beings. These beings guided Tony's soul to a machine which sucked Tony inside and that was the beginning of his incarceration by Saturn and out of the natural soul reincarnation process.

Tony has had many forced reincarnations here on Earth and the reason they chose Tony for his current life here on Earth was so they could conduct the time travel operation. He was best suited for this operation due to the fact that he was unlikely to commit suicide and therefore the operation could be fully carried out.

Totto was also able to confirm through his own investigations the imprisoned souls located in Saturn's atmosphere and that they also hold souls within Saturn. The machine that holds these souls runs on consciousness, like we need petroleum, electricity etc. etc. this machine needs consciousness. Also during more investigation I discovered that Saturn holds 60 millions souls with 70% being used to incarnate here on Earth and the other 30% go to other planets. 60 millions is the machines capacity.

We all hold a small piece of the jigsaw to understanding the bigger picture within us. Knowledge brings us power and choices. Tony stepping forward and wanting to heal brought him freedom from Saturn's clutches. It also brought him freedom from physical pain and for the first time in 25 years Tony enjoys a full nights sleep.
    Tony's Review

I first heard of Rebecca in an article someone had shared on their Facebook page from her blog.

Find The Light… The Underground Greys Creating Hybrid Human Babies posted on Nov 3rd 2017.

Reading that and subsequent articles made me realize that I needed to contact Rebecca for some healing with a difference. Different treatment to that you’d get from your GP; they just want to feed you drugs to mask your symptoms but don’t cure your actual problem and then you might also have to deal with the additional problem of the side-effects the drugs might have as well – sadly a vicious circle. (rant)
    I’d had my suspicions that I might have been attacked. I thought of all the usual suspects; ETs etc. What a shock I got when I learnt to what extent they had been running all aspects of my life and health for the past 25 years or so. There were times I could have jumped off a cliff just to stop the physical and emotional pain I suffered.
    So, I had been a ‘TI’ (targeted individual) from the age of 6! How ****ty is that, I don’t need to go into too much detail here; hopefully you will have read my story above, as seen by Rebecca and put down in words far better than I could ever explain it.
    Thank god, I contacted Rebecca when I did who, with the help of Totto, have brought some semblance of normality and SLEEP back into my life. I still have further to go; I feel guilt over leaving the other trapped souls on Saturn. We have been trapped time and time again for who knows how long, thousands of lifetimes. I suppose they’re like family to me. As Rebecca keeps telling me - we are all family even the ETs, we all originate from Source.
    I can’t recommend Rebecca and Totto enough, I thank my lucky stars I found out about them when I did, they are the human equivalent of heavenly angels of the healing world.

P.S. Just remembered when I first contacted Rebecca for consultation, we had arranged for the 15th Nov and just before that date Rebecca was unwell and not on form, so the appointment was made for the following week. Those extra days before the new appointment were hell; my leg pain was raging. It hadn’t been that bad in ages. It seemed my tormentors on Saturn were aware of Rebecca’s impending help and were getting worried. After the first healing I had three good nights’ sleep on the trot which hasn’t happed in 25 years. Absolute bliss.

2. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

I once had a dream/OOB where I flew towards Saturn. memory ends as I approached.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2017), Chillax (19th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Flash (18th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Molly4US (23rd December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

There was a clear night when Saturn was in the sky & so I looked at it with my telescope, it gave me the most horrible ominous feeling I've ever had.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th December 2017), BMJ (24th December 2017), Chester (2nd November 2019), Chillax (19th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Flash (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Inversion (18th August 2019), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Molly4US (23rd December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019), XelNaga (15th August 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

One ring to rule them all ... the "One Ring of Saturn." An old video, but it fits the theme of this thread and it's short.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2017), BMJ (24th December 2017), Chillax (19th December 2017), Daozen (19th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), drneglector (20th December 2017), findingneo (19th December 2017), Flash (18th December 2017), Hym (19th December 2017), Inversion (18th August 2019), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Molly4US (23rd December 2017), norski (19th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

BabySteps, LadyM and Spiral I do not intend any disrespect.
    I've found quite a bit of strange data leading me to wonder about Saturn myself.
    But this story is not one of those.

Chillax I'm curious, did you write this story? Are you the author and if not do you know who is?
    Also as I followed the link to this story it was in a grouping of five stories, one of those stories being "The blue avians healing the starseed".
    Did the same person who penned the Saturn story also write the "blue avians healing starseeds" story?
    Just curious as this forum has a bit of a anti-blue avian vibe going on is all.
    I personally believe Corey Goode is a fraud and as such would view the blue avian association as an indication of this story being a fraud as well.
    Just throwing that out there.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2017), BMJ (24th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), drneglector (20th December 2017), Inversion (18th August 2019), Noelle (19th December 2017), starlight (19th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2017), Wind (2nd January 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Exert from Chillax's first post here "These beings guided Tony's soul to a machine which sucked Tony inside and that was the beginning of his incarceration by Saturn and out of the natural soul reincarnation process."

Some people are in the camp that reincarnation and karma is a divine construct, others that it is a trap by beings posing as divine beings. It appears by the above sentence that there is a third option? That some souls are here in the divinely intended reincarnation process, but some are captured (like a preying mantis captures a passing insect) and from that time on do not escape? Is that what you perceived Chillax? Can you expand to explain that please?

With past life regression, the type that I do, the client themselves has the experience and tells me what is happening, what they can see, feel, smell. It often plays like a movie, things that have (usually) already happened. It sounds similar in a way, except that you are the one having the experience and you and Toto are in the astral (?), consciously and intentionally you enter that state to go and investigate and rectify and heal the client? I take it that is the gist. You will be able to find out some exceptionally interesting stuff that way that is not common knowledge. Your thoughts on the reincarnation cycle, and the trap part, what is natural, and what is a trap and artificial, if you know would be great if you could share it.

I have heard the "SATURN" thing before too. The link with Satan and Lucifer. I have not heard that that is where souls are kept. Very interesting. That is the thing about past life regression, and seemingly your more direct method Chillax, you couldn't make these stories up, they just flow in your experience like it is seeing reality. Which I expect it well could be. Yes, and the Eye Of Sauron (that all seeing eye)from the same movie as the Ring Of Saturn LadyM in Lord Of The Rings, very reptilian. It would not surprise me if Tolkien had quite a bit of knowledge regarding occult matters, or insight anyway. Gollum looks very Succubus, which is a 4th dimensional demon creature that attacks women in their dreams. All linked.

Thanks for sharing Chillax, and Tony, wherever you are.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2017), Chillax (20th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), johnf (23rd August 2019), Noelle (19th December 2017), Orph (19th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    BabySteps, LadyM and Spiral I do not intend any disrespect.
    I've found quite a bit of strange data leading me to wonder about Saturn myself.
    But this story is not one of those.

Chillax I'm curious, did you write this story? Are you the author and if not do you know who is?
    Also as I followed the link to this story it was in a grouping of five stories, one of those stories being "The blue avians healing the starseed".
    Did the same person who penned the Saturn story also write the "blue avians healing starseeds" story?
    Just curious as this forum has a bit of a anti-blue avian vibe going on is all.
    I personally believe Corey Goode is a fraud and as such would view the blue avian association as an indication of this story being a fraud as well.
    Just throwing that out there.
    Hi,
    my perspective is that Chillax is a true and genuine psychic. I say this because she has done work with me. Her accounts are all hers. As per other discerning people, I am sure that Chillax would concede that in the Astral, some entities can appear, that present themselves deceptively. My perspective is shamanic - rely on trusted guides and protectors, get confirmations, journey safely.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2017), Chillax (19th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), johnf (23rd August 2019), Noelle (19th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi DNA,

This is my writing from my experience with working with a TI.

I have written about the blue avians as I have had experience with these ETs also as well as with other ETs. I have nothing to do with Corey Goode and was not aware prior to posting my first blog on here the negative vibe against him. Not that would of stopped me from posting but didn't predict such a harsh reception from some members. As I have delved more into with the blue/corey relationship unfortunately corey's ego became very inflated and what you saw on screen what not how he was behind the camera. The blues also informed me that he ****ed up 5 times and his priory turn to money and they left him.

We shouldn't judge to harshly I feel, as he is probably a TI and with my experience with helping TIs is that a coping strategies is to feel that they are important somehow as it helps them to cope with the attacks. On the money side, well a lot of humanity is a slave to money. Understanding is far more important then attacking and once we understand his situation entirely then attacking may not be the best way to deal with it. Humans own insecurities do make us weak for the dark to exploit.

Unfortunately, I feel that with regards to the blues, the only way they would be taken far more seriously was to actually land here and presents themselves. However they informed me that there would be a war in the skys as they do not have ownership over Earth. There are four races who own our skies and they are not one of them. So for them to land on Earth is not going to happen unless the games changes.

Putting that aside, the blues are a small piece of my experiences and I worked with and encountered other ETs on my travels and I have received a lot of help from some also especially the Feline races.. The main message is that TIs and others who are lost and struggling to cope living here on Earth, that there is a way out of the struggles. The TI ultimately has the power to rise out of the attacks, which you can read in my blog and many other blogs I have written. I only assist, they do all the healing with many having to confront their shadow side to break free from entity/ET clutches. With hearing that, that brings great hope and hope is our one of our greatest pull ups out of this mess that we find ourselves in.

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I had some kind of dream recollection of being a part of spirit capturing... In my mind I thought I was helping the little spirits by capturing them, kind of like "keeping them safe". But then something happened in the dream which made me think I was being manipulated. It was as if something was using ME as it's tool, and whatever it was planning to do with the little spirits was NOT NICE

I didn't get any impression where the spirits were going but the premise is the same - something compelled him, and then he got trapped.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2017), BMJ (24th December 2017), Chillax (20th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Molly4US (2nd January 2018), Noelle (19th December 2017), Orph (19th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Petra,

When speaking to Totto regarding what I discovered around Saturn, he informed me that he also discovered that consciousness was being used to trap these souls however that they were not fully consciousness of what they were doing. He described it as manipulating a drunk person to carry out tasks that they wouldn't normally do, which resonates with your experience.

18. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Findingneo,

Sorry I missed this post yesterday!

From my understanding that the reincarnation process is of good intentions to help consciousness experience different realities and situations to help them understand and grow. However with the matrix that we live in it has been high jacked and manipulated by the darker ETs and AI. I worked with another AI earlier this year and in a previous life he and his team created very negative programming i.e murder, rape, et etc into this matrix. However he was not aware that it would be used and programmed into the matrix. Once the programs were created, the dark ET's killed them all off. He was suffering with great guilt in this life time due to this and subconsciously every time he saw murder, rape or very dark deeds by humans/ETs, he knew he was partly responsible for these programs. Due to his knowledge of this, the darker ETs had been attacking him all his life and because of his guilt he welcomed the attacks. Very sad situation

So I believe that the original Matrix was divine but that has been infiltrated by very dark programming plus there is also the aspect of what Saturn is doing.

With the pastlife issues that we all experience, with intention I can travel to individuals past-lives by projecting my consciousness out to them with intention and provide healing at that point in time. This save a lot of time then putting the individual under hypnosis to find out plus I can get a more balanced view of what has happened. Also if something that it very traumatic to the individuals psyche it would be too much for the individual to see themselves so I have found it far more effective. However, the individual does get to see their past-life unless the hypnosis way.

Your very findingneo.

19. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks Chillax,

So you mention you have worked with AI's that have incarnated into a human body, have I got that right? It seems to me that the sort of AI that we might consider ET, is probably consciousness of an ED, which we all are and the rest, when not in a body. So this person was an AI, as in, using his electromagnetic consciousness to manipulate tech? Is that what you mean? How does a being differ when AI as compared to any other discarnate human or other being, do you know Chillax? Thanks.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), johnf (23rd August 2019), Noelle (2nd January 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I once had a dream/OOB where I flew towards Saturn. memory ends as I approached.
    Me too Baby Steps, if Saturn is the one with rings. If was a guided, narrated dream in which the voice of one of my targeters was speaking to me. He was telling me about the rings, saying what they were composed of, what he wanted to use them for. Whatever it was he was he said, I remember that in all it was scary, and I feared that manipulating these gasses would change cause disturbances, thus perhaps bring about disastrous effects within our galaxy.

The targeter then brought me near an asteroid like belt where he said he wanted to put me into. It was terrifying despite that I knew it must be a dream. At some point another voice of another one of my targeters came, and seemed to take me away from the other guy, but then this targeter said how he wanted to use energy from one or more of the rings to run a space center on Saturn which he wished to place me into. I felt extreme terror. And then I heard another voice, a different man, who said, "No, you're not." And I was safely returned. I don't want to be a "space cadet".

It was a dream, and I never allow myself to put much stock in sent dreams or regular dreams......don't want to invite my own manipulation.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 2nd January 2018 at 22:30.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Inversion (18th August 2019), johnf (23rd August 2019), Noelle (2nd January 2018), petra (3rd January 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I had some kind of dream recollection of being a part of spirit capturing... In my mind I thought I was helping the little spirits by capturing them, kind of like "keeping them safe". But then something happened in the dream which made me think I was being manipulated. It was as if something was using ME as it's tool, and whatever it was planning to do with the little spirits was NOT NICE

I didn't get any impression where the spirits were going but the premise is the same - something compelled him, and then he got trapped.
    OMG. Me too! I dreamed this and felt that way too, Exactly. The flying beings in my dream were a thousand fold of little green-winged spirit fairy's. Someone wanted me to catch them, but I felt hesitant, as it seemed predatory since the fairies looked kind and pretty, and harmless. I kept being coaxed by an authoritative voice who insisted that they were very dangerous, so then I started to catch them; but as I began to catch just about 4 in a netlike sack, I said, no they are like butterflies, and if I touch their wings or accidentally rub off the coating they could die. So, against the mean voice I would not help. The dream may have gone on a bit longer, but I cannot recall.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Inversion (18th August 2019), petra (3rd January 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)

OMG. Me too! I dreamed this and felt that way too, Exactly. The flying beings in my dream were a thousand fold of little green-winged spirit fairy's. Someone wanted me to catch them, but I felt hesitant, as it seemed predatory since the fairies looked kind and pretty, and harmless. I kept being coaxed by an authoritative voice who insisted that they were very dangerous, so then I started to catch them; but as I began to catch just about 4 in a netlike sack, I said, no they are like butterflies, and if I touch their wings or accidentally rub off the coating they could die. So, against the mean voice I would not help. The dream may have gone on a bit longer, but I cannot recall.
    Wow Molly! The symbology is almost identical. Mine were blue and yours were green with wings but surely they could both represent spirits. I think it's possible to have different kinds of spirits too, I'm trying to be open minded about spirits. For example I felt like I was specifically looking for "little" spirits. By little, I mean less experience than say, a "big" one.

Sounds like you felt intuitively that what you were doing could hurt the little fairies. That's important I think, when something feels wrong, best not do it. I've heard people say that in the Dream/Astral World you should "look but don't touch", so I think you did the right thing not touching those.

I have a vague recollection of being "captured" myself, it's very very vague though. I kind of remember not having a body, and flying along really fast through space, away from earth. I felt happy - as if I was smiling - even though I didn't have a face. The recollection ends really abruptly and that's the point where it feels as if I could have been captured by something.

--EDIT--

Molly, when you said this:

Quote And then I heard another voice, a different man, who said, "No, you're not."
    Something inside of me let out a great big cheer.

I think I like that one
    Last edited by petra; 3rd January 2018 at 19:46.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

johnf (23rd August 2019), Molly4US (4th January 2018), Valerie Villars (4th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #16
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure, but wat refers to Saturn.It should be like every another planet or what.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dropper For This Post:

johnf (23rd August 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Edgar Caye said in at least one of his past life reading to a client that she had gone to Saturn to be helped.
    It was not a case of being kidnapped--more that a person had got stuck in their spiritual progress and went to Saturn to be renewed-- the spirit was not lost or changed just redirected for want of a better way of putting it.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2019), earthdreamer (16th August 2019), Inversion (18th August 2019), johnf (23rd August 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020), petra (19th August 2019), sunflower (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019), Wind (16th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by Chillax (here)
    Hello,

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

I travelled back further to find out when Saturn first took Tony and I found myself on a battlefield viewing Tony as a large Scottish man in the middle ages. He was in battle fighting the English. He received a blow from a axe to his stomach. As his body laid there dying on the battlefield his soul rose up and was greeted by what looked like angelic beings. These beings guided Tony's soul to a machine which sucked Tony inside and that was the beginning of his incarceration by Saturn and out of the natural soul reincarnation process.

Tony has had many forced reincarnations here on Earth and the reason they chose Tony for his current life here on Earth was so they could conduct the time travel operation. He was best suited for this operation due to the fact that he was unlikely to commit suicide and therefore the operation could be fully carried out.

Totto was also able to confirm through his own investigations the imprisoned souls located in Saturn's atmosphere and that they also hold souls within Saturn. The machine that holds these souls runs on consciousness, like we need petroleum, electricity etc. etc. this machine needs consciousness. Also during more investigation I discovered that Saturn holds 60 millions souls with 70% being used to incarnate here on Earth and the other 30% go to other planets. 60 millions is the machines capacity.
    I've heard accounts of cloaked ships hovering over battlefields to collect disembarking souls. There could be a universal law component here. Both parties are committing murder which could give the race(s) the excuse they need to capture them. George Green learned that suicide violates universal law because it's considered self-murder. The so-called machine that runs on consciousness sends 70% of 60 million or 42 million souls to Earth.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

petra (19th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

All I know is that Saturn the entities live on the rings. I was told that in wide a wake mode. But I have big faith issues because I can't seem to trust the voices that I normally know because of the CIA demon mimicking angels. Now are Angels really there to help us or are they not? Then ten years ago I was told to write a book which they are still asking me to do to create my guy. What I stall in is that I channelled a kidnapping scene very similar to what you are talking about but it' s government based and they mentioned clones in pods. But we wrote that we escaped.
    So they say don't be a wimp and write it but I'm scared in a way because I believe in love and I am around people who are closed shut good and proper.

Now I am trying to open my head around and I'm getting attacked none stop til I shout back at them .
    I think we require to wake up but it can become so deep you get confused really quickly.
    I am still scared of having my soul taken and the angels say believe that it is with a heart because they protect each other.

Angel

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Franny (23rd August 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Your soul can not be taken.
    These horror stories are just so much fiction.
    A mass of spiritual evidence to the Divinity of the soul--you are eternal.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), Franny (23rd August 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast