On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    I share the same view, Bill... all seven points. I like to assume I have a choice, but I strive not to impose that on others, yet some of my arguments (I have been told) are compelling. The intensity of the material realm (which I call "hard physicality") where the illusion of death is so powerful makes it incredibly intense. The apparent solidity, the colors, the powerful emotions... I cannot imagine all these are as intense at the less dense experiential realms (which I refer to as "soft physicality").
    Yes thats true however those that have had a NDE say that its even more real over there.
    Same with the enlightened--they say that awareness is highlighted and everything more real than in what they perceive as illusion--they see the magnificence of the Divine in everything.
    After enlightenment life goes on as before hence the much used "Chopping wood -fetching water"
    The like is of Eckhart Tolle-- Mooji - Adyashanti are very busy helping people overcome the challenges of life--no avoidance.
    The Buddha was all about the middle path--acceptance-he did see life as misery for a lot of people--and he teaching is about escapingfrom the karmic wheel of reincarnation as far as my little understanding of Buddhism goes.
    However in this life-- I agree with Bill that the 7points he highlighted make for an interesting fulfilling life.
    Chris
    When i was about 16, i had something that could only be called NDE as far as i can tell. I don't speak about it much since it brings me some trouble in my mind and soul but i would like to share right now

That day, my uncle died of a massive heart attack, about 20/30 minutes before i got my experience

I was alone at home and suddenly felt so sleepy i could not handle it and went to sleep, it was around 10 am or so. I felt asleep right away, it was very intense sleep, very deep, and i was falling for ages in what seemed like a giant lake, like vanilla colored, warm and full of moving lights. Then i felt someone floating behind me and i opened my eyes and i was in my room again, but it was a bit different, there was a window that would not be possible on my real room, and through it i saw an incredible world, full of light and trees and colors, and there was something so beautiful about it, like a gaze i can't describe. I wanted desperately to go there and started climbing through the window and then i noticed a paper note pinned right next to the window, it just said "don't go outside or you'll die", and i felt some kind of shock and fear i didn't dare to go out anymore.

When i took a step back from the window i heard people talking outside my room, and then i thought i will go see who are those people and started walking towards the door but before i could get there there was like a yellow light that suddenly filled everything. Then i was falling in the emptiness of that vanilla lake again, and suddenly someone took my hand and pulled me up for what feel ages, i could not see but vanilla all around but i could feel that hand and it was very warm and safe and i held to it. The next thing i know is someone opened my room door and it was my cousin crying, telling me my uncle had died

I walked outside with the feeling that i was the one that had to be gone that day but that my uncle did in my place. I did not get why at the time but i was feeling it very strongly, it was like he exchanged places.

I only can tell that this place, what was out there through that window, is a place so marvelous and pure and clean. There are no real words to describe it. I mean there were like just some trees and a few roads and some other stuff as i could see it, but at the same time, it was something i have never seen before in my life again. Just now remembering that place i feel so sad i can't be there :/
    Tired

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Caliban (6th November 2019), Chester (4th November 2019), Elixir (4th November 2019), greybeard (4th November 2019), Hervé (4th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019), Mike (4th November 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020), Sophocles (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    My point of view is not necessarily popular.

These stories, that pop up from time to time, I see as a distraction from actually practising spiritual "technique"
    like meditation, mantra, prayer or Self inquiry.

Maya is full of "better" things to do--mainly linked to the material--or pleasure of the senses.
    Yes enjoy life to the full but having simple spiritual work as a priority might be a good idea if you don't want to reincarnate.
    Chris
    I tend to agree with you, but it seems that you're on a religious track while the various others here are on a shamanic track. Shamans deal with the nuts and bolts of the greater reality, while Eastern religions tend to take a more abstract (it's ALL illusion) approach -- painting with too broad a brush to be of much practical use.
    Its more subtle than that TomKat
    Self realization is not a religion religion takes to do with "God"
    Enlightenment is about discover who--what you are.
    Non duality does not deny this reality but sees it as part of the totality.
    There is nowhere that consciousness is not.
    There is a lot of compassion, love in non-duality teaching.
    Accepting there are various schools of thought on enlightenment.
    Advaita Vedanta is a philosophy which accepts that everything happens in Brahman (consciousness)
    Illusion does exist but not what it seems to be--thats the true meaning of the word.
    So there is awareness of pain and joy in a heightened way--making everything personal is no longer the case.
    Basically its not denial.
    Chris
    Meditation tends to be a temporary solution to one's attention being caught up in various times and locales. Soul retrieval, clearing and other practices recover that attention back to the present moment, resulting in a bigger presence in the here and now, naturally, without meditation or mental self-talk or gimmicks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (4th November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Bill respectfully, the teaching that enlightenment is the only way out of reincarnation is thousands of years old.
    Enlightenment is too general a term to trust to life and death (and rebirth) matters. Enlightenment is also temporary or, if not, is of varying and uncertain completeness. OK, so the tip of the iceberg sees the light. That is probably not enough to make a difference.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (4th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wxmm (here)
    @wxmm,

I see you are hailing from Australia. I just posted (here) that which is suggested by Bruce Fenton which, according to Fenton, is essentially the creation myth of the Aboriginal Australians. Why I posted this here is because the creation myth involves "souls" yet provides a different and more expansive take on what may be happening.

I cannot claim I know what's true, but my choice is to assume that what Bill stated a few posts above is true with regards to souls.
    In fact, their practice and observation means adopted many methods, such as Tibetan tantric school, Chinese Taoism, Monroe exit, remote viewing and so on. Research objects: human aura, soul structure, AI, aliens, cosmic structure, source, etc. This is not a native shaman.
    I didn't understand. Who is "their" in the phrase "their practice...?"

And when you said, this is not a native shaman, who or what is the "this?"
    They are ordinary people, engaged in traditional professions, but practicing various forms of spirituality, and in their practice, studying the universe, the soul, etc.

Their aim, of course, is to get back to basics.

In the process, they also discovered the AI matrix.

I am a person who is interested in the topic of aliens, so I can contact them, get some teachings and know some knowledge they have explored.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wxmm For This Post:

Chester (4th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chillax (here)
    Hi Findingneo,

Sorry I missed this post yesterday!

From my understanding that the reincarnation process is of good intentions to help consciousness experience different realities and situations to help them understand and grow. However with the matrix that we live in it has been high jacked and manipulated by the darker ETs and AI. I worked with another AI earlier this year and in a previous life he and his team created very negative programming i.e murder, rape, et etc into this matrix. However he was not aware that it would be used and programmed into the matrix. Once the programs were created, the dark ET's killed them all off. He was suffering with great guilt in this life time due to this and subconsciously every time he saw murder, rape or very dark deeds by humans/ETs, he knew he was partly responsible for these programs. Due to his knowledge of this, the darker ETs had been attacking him all his life and because of his guilt he welcomed the attacks. Very sad situation

So I believe that the original Matrix was divine but that has been infiltrated by very dark programming plus there is also the aspect of what Saturn is doing.

With the pastlife issues that we all experience, with intention I can travel to individuals past-lives by projecting my consciousness out to them with intention and provide healing at that point in time. This save a lot of time then putting the individual under hypnosis to find out plus I can get a more balanced view of what has happened. Also if something that it very traumatic to the individuals psyche it would be too much for the individual to see themselves so I have found it far more effective. However, the individual does get to see their past-life unless the hypnosis way.

Your very findingneo.
    yes. Reincarnation is just a game. In the universe, all are games of the soul. Experience. But in the AI matrix, reincarnation becomes an unfair game where you can get in, but you can't get out. They gently interfere with free will by hypnotizing the soul. They use machines to make the soul forget its true identity, they pretend to be, false angels, false gods, false masters, false missions, false morals, false meanings, false evolution, etc. Let the soul sign a never-ending, unescapable contract. If souls do not perform, they even use imprisonment. Historically, in Saturn's base, desperate souls have committed suicide, and even exploded, destroying parts of the base. Later, their tactics became more covert.

10. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill respectfully, the teaching that enlightenment is the only way out of reincarnation is thousands of years old.
    Enlightenment is too general a term to trust to life and death (and rebirth) matters. Enlightenment is also temporary or, if not, is of varying and uncertain completeness. OK, so the tip of the iceberg sees the light. That is probably not enough to make a difference.
    Yes TomKat there are several definitions of enlightenment but the one on the link tends to be the one put forth in non-duality by those who have "crossed the line" so to speak.
    If genuine its permanent.
    Freedom far beyond the limitation of the seeming individualized limited self,
    Consciousness compressed restricted.
    Anyway the link covers this very well
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (4th November 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    [...]
    ... i opened my eyes and i was in my room again, but it was a bit different, there was a window that would not be possible on my real room, and through it i saw an incredible world, full of light and trees and colors, and there was something so beautiful about it, like a gaze i can't describe. I wanted desperately to go there and started climbing through the window and then i noticed a paper note pinned right next to the window, it just said "don't go outside or you'll die", and i felt some kind of shock and fear i didn't dare to go out anymore.
    [...]
    There is a similar experience related by Emanuel Swedenborg of being intimated to LOOK through a window but to not go through it... that was in the 1750s...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (4th November 2019), greybeard (4th November 2019), Mashika (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

My suggestion for anyone wanting to discover a little more truth about this (and a lot of other things!):

Do some past-life regression with a competent practitioner.

Then you may have a very good chance of finding out some answers for yourself. Knowing something personally from direct experience is qualitatively very different from reading it in a book, or being told it by a friend.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (5th November 2019), Chester (5th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2019), greybeard (4th November 2019), Mashika (4th November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My suggestion for anyone wanting to discover a little more truth about this (and a lot of other things!):

Do some past-life regression with a competent practitioner.

Then you may have a very good chance of finding out some answers for yourself. Knowing something personally from direct experience is qualitatively very different from reading it in a book, or being told it by a friend.
    Yes, I have many quantum hypnotist friends. I've read a lot of their customer stories. Since the interlocutor is the customer's high-level self, the signal may be distorted and may be biased. In any case, we can learn a lot. But I believe more in the experience of starlight travelers.

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Mashika, I had a similar experience but it involved a doorway. I also had enlightenment but that's a different story.

Briefly, after the death of my son I was exhausted (not sleeping) and probably not eating. I was pretty thin at the time.

I was so exhausted that I fell into a deep sleep in my library, on the couch. I woke up in the most beautiful and comforting round room, simply furnished with a bed made with soft white sheets and downy blankets. There was a beautiful little fireplace with a warm fire burning. I was asleep on the bed when I physically felt the whooshing of layers being removed. It was very soft and gentle. Something gently lifted me out of the bed, as if on air and deposited me in front of a doorway which opened.

The other side of the door was nothing but light. The light was like none I had ever seen and should have been blinding but it was only comforting. I wanted to go through the doorway. It was so beautiful.

At that moment, the land line phone by my head rang and woke me up. It was one of my deceased son's friends.

Had I gone through the doorway, I would not have come back.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anchor (5th November 2019), Bill Ryan (4th November 2019), Caliban (6th November 2019), Chester (5th November 2019), greybeard (4th November 2019), Hervé (4th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019), Mashika (4th November 2019), Mike (4th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #71
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The late Dr David Hawkins spoke of the final door--he had not walked through the first time through fear.
    He walked through the final time and said there was a moment of great fear then the ego died.
    He said only God walks through the final door.
    That's called God realization.
    The sense of being an individual self goes and everything is seen as different levels of the same consciousness.
    He said there are different levels of enlightenment.
    Christ and The Buddha were at the highest level-- a higher level on this heavy density planet would fry the body.
    Kundalini changes the body wiring system to accept a higher than normal energy getting prepare for he higher level of spiritual energy called enlightenment.

If the link I put on earlier is visited then this makes sense.
    Shadowman explains it well and answers many questions on that thread there is also his life story here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1300538

I accept that non-duality is one path and not accepted by all.
    Advaita Vedanta (the path I am interested in) is open to all persuasions but is primarily non-duality.
    Each to there own.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (5th November 2019), Mashika (4th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (6th November 2019), Wind (6th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

The late Dr David Hawkins spoke of the final door--he had not walked through the first time through fear.
    He walked through the final time and said there was a moment of great fear then the ego died.
    He said only God walks through the final door.
    That's called God realization.
    The sense of being an individual self goes and everything is seen as different levels of the same consciousness.
    He said there are different levels of enlightenment.
    Christ and The Buddha were at the highest level-- a higher level on this heavy density planet would fry the body.
    Kundalini changes the body wiring system to accept a higher than normal energy getting prepare for he higher level of spiritual energy called enlightenment.
    And yet they always seem to come back...

There's a big difference between the conscious self and the unconscious self. You might like Novak's book, Division of Consciousness, where he posits that this difference extends to the afterlife.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (6th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4