Thread: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

I was given advice many years ago which can be beneficial to anyone in fear.

Its as though there are two voices in the head--mine and the other.
    Basically I dont ask the other in for tea, I dont answer, dont have a conversation with it.
    Its subtle--I dont get angry or emotional--I accept its there for the moment but I starve it of energy by not talking to it.
    Awareness is ultimately within the head--the awareness is prior to everything--it is constant and not affected by the good or bad--it just is--nothing can harm it--touch it.
    It is eternal --I am That.
    Chris

Ps the "others" voice gets quieter and quieter then its gone--only takes a few days.
    The other used to keep me awake--I sleep just fine now.
    Last edited by greybeard; 23rd August 2019 at 21:48.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (2nd November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

I have had various experiences that point to Saturn , as well as humanoids that are associated with birds.I don't get any clear association with the color blue though.
    The humanoid image I get is more like many new age depictions of Nordics, the males look very androgynous, and
    idealized. This seems to happen most strongly on full moon days during the last few years, and actually involves Venus,
    and Saturn. I think there was supposed to be some alignment with Venus this last full moon, that did something with the energy.
    All I know is that this last time was very strong, and it feels a lot like the soul retrieval that I had years ago by a highly trained
    local shaman. I have felt much more present, and myself, though I would love to experience my sleep problems being healed like the subject in the first few posts. And for what it is worth I feel much lighter than I did before this all occurred. As far as mythology goes, Saturn is associated with time, as well as devouring souls. The Greek name for that energy is Chronos. So all that kind of follows along with things discussed in this thread. I wanted to add the idea that when I am talking about planets it is more the energy behind them that I mean, I suppose there is a better explanation than densities or dimensions that will be understood in the future but till then those types of terms do seem to fit pretty much all my experiences.

John
    Last edited by johnf; 23rd August 2019 at 22:34.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

greybeard (25th August 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes Rebecca.Other starlight voyagers have confirmed that Saturn is a prison for souls.The soul is taken from earth and enters the rings of Saturn (fifth dimension).They use hypnosis, intimidation and deception to return the soul to the earth and enter the reincarnation. Reincarnation is a game on other planets, but on earth it becomes an unfair game. Causes the soul to reincarnate in the earth innumerable times, cannot leave the earth.So the earth is a prison planet.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by wxmm (here)
    yes Rebecca.Other starlight voyagers have confirmed that Saturn is a prison for souls.The soul is taken from earth and enters the rings of Saturn (fifth dimension).They use hypnosis, intimidation and deception to return the soul to the earth and enter the reincarnation. Reincarnation is a game on other planets, but on earth it becomes an unfair game. Causes the soul to reincarnate in the earth innumerable times, cannot leave the earth.So the earth is a prison planet.
    Wow. Please cite your sources!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

drneglector (3rd November 2019), greybeard (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Currently known Approximate location of AI machine launch sources (difficult to pinpoint): France (border with Spain), Portugal, Rwanda Da, Mongolia, moon, Mars, Saturn rings, and some stars near the solar system, a small black Type a artificial planet / Satellite (special for attack heart wheel).

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

In addition, several high-power transmitters are large-scale wireless high-power hypnotic brainwave transmitters which are deeply hidden in the underground base (crust).

When the remote hypnotic / brain controlled transmitters around the earth are all destroyed, the hypnotic reincarnation system will fail. But it's hard.

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some hidden spiritual masters have been exploring this for a long time. His observation and Rebecca's observation overlap in part, so I think there's some truth to that.

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Its funny how this "kicks up" now and again. It is sad the possibility is so often hijacked by clowns like Goode (and his acolytes).

For me this is all what I refer to as Zone Two possibilities (see here).

I used to fear possibilities like this. I no longer do. Maybe that's the secret to avoiding such, if such is possible for others.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2019), drneglector (3rd November 2019), greybeard (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Its funny how this "kicks up" now and again. It is sad the possibility is so often hijacked by clowns like Goode (and his acolytes).

For me this is all what I refer to as Zone Two possibilities (see here).

I used to fear possibilities like this. I no longer do. Maybe that's the secret to avoiding such, if such is possible for others.
    Well, yes. 'Zone Two' possibilities are always worth considering, even if just for a short while, and to understand why some people believe them or promote them.

And some of those kinds of things do have merit. I'm pretty much personally convinced of several items these days that I'd still barely dare talk about in public.

But the more extreme something is, the more might be needed to back it up, at least just a little.

Here's the point. To state things as definitive facts, just because they're a member's opinion, helps no-one. For all new (or newer) members reading this, this isn't Facebook or Twitter. Or a bunch of two-sentence YouTube comments!

It's different here. We're all committed to learning. We discuss and debate things, cite references and sources, and explain as clearly as possible why we have certain viewpoints. Anyone who explains a viewpoint clearly, carefully and with substance will always be respected.

So if you've had a remarkable personal experience, do please share it. Everyone will listen. If you're persuaded by someone else's testimony, then share the article, book, audio or video so that others can consider it as well.

@ New member wxmm, a warm welcome to the Forum. But do you see how just simply stating a personal opinion makes absolutely no difference to anything or anyone?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd November 2019 at 21:20.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2019), drneglector (3rd November 2019), greybeard (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Rich (2nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

In fact, my friend is not willing to talk too much about AI matrices. Expose it too much. Because it is easy to cause human panic. It will overturn human cognition, far more than ET's impact on human beings. So I'm just going to reveal a few, hoping to find Allies with similar views, cross-referencing. Beating the matrix takes time. And, my friend reveals, the human race now has more than 100 Spiritual practitioner who are capable of breaking through the matrix, mostly in the west. So, we also need to be optimistic. Therefore, they should actually speak up more, because many of them are experienced.
    Last edited by wxmm; 2nd November 2019 at 22:08.

16. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Friend reveals the human race has more than 100 practitioners."
    Trained by whom?
    Chris

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

sunwings (4th November 2019)

18. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

They are spiritual practitioners, and their spiritual abilities can penetrate the matrix and see through illusions. The matrix administrator cannot force them to stay.

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Im sorry but I would rather take the word of enlightened beings--many videos of them posted on Avalon.
    First find what you are--that's called Self Realization.
    The Matrix is part of Maya in other words an illusion.
    Nothing to be concerned about.
    Chris

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2019), enfoldedblue (2nd November 2019), Kate (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

And, my friend reveals, the human race now has more than 100 Spiritual practitioner who are capable of breaking through the matrix, mostly in the west. So, we also need to be optimistic. Therefore, they should actually speak up more, because many of them are experienced.
    Practitioner, one who practices, there are many.

Master, one who has practiced sufficiently, there are few.

Where are you getting your numbers from? 100 seems quite low in a planet of over 7.6 bn incarnate (and surrounded by many more discarnate keen observers).

In fact, my friend is not willing to talk too much about AI matrices. Expose it too much. Because it is easy to cause human panic.
    Don't do it then. In any case you cant really expose anything in this manner.

All you can do is spread some thoughts about and then fish around for the resonance that occurs when multiple others take the bait - and then attempt to amplify the distortions created.

This is straight out of the playbook of those who attempt to offend the free will of those susceptible to this kind of influence.

Did you not realize this?

So I'm just going to reveal a few, hoping to find Allies with similar views, cross-referencing.
    I think you are being used by your "friend".

Who is actually trapped in this story?
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd November 2019 at 23:09.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

greybeard (3rd November 2019), Kate (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2019), Mashika (4th November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

23. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

I just want to say that Rebecca's observation is reasonable. I read all the articles on her website. It's very good. I also hope that other people can read the whole content of her website,

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com/

which is very enlightening and valuable. I'm surprised that someone knows so much about it. She knows a lot, and she's not alone. Because I've seen it from other places. I want to give her some encouragement. I'm sorry that I haven't seen such a closer (perhaps) observation to the truth in other places, other people's side. So, I can consolidate this fact a little bit. That's what I'm involved in. If no one talks about AI matrix, I will not follow up on this topic. After all, this is the information obtained by starlight travelers, which cannot be confirmed. In fact, as I mentioned above, the source of the launch: the border between France and Spain, and Rwanda. Other remote viewers also mentioned it.

In the early 1970s, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), with the support of Stanford University, launched a spy project based on remote viewing, codenamed project star gate. INGO Swann and pat price of the project were tasked by the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, James R. Schlesinger, to investigate the details of potential underground UFO bases at four specific locations on earth. One survey site is Monte Perdido, part of the Pyrenees mountains on Spain's border with France. One is mount nyangani in Zimbabwe. They are close to the coordinates I mentioned above.

And the ring of Saturn by Rebecca, too.

So, I judge the accuracy of information based on a lot of data. I'm not messing with the rhythm.

"Where are you getting your numbers from? 100 seems quite low in a planet of over 7.6 bn incarnate (and surrounded by many more discarnate keen observers)."

Ten years ago, there were only 20. So it's accelerating. So this is optimistic.

Because AI matrix is real-time scanning of human soul, so they have data storage, you can imagine, hackers of AI matrix.
    Last edited by wxmm; 3rd November 2019 at 01:36.

24. Link to Post #36
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Well, Rebecca is working with Blue avians (https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...the-starseeds/), which really does not lend her any credibility.

Wxmm - your posts are quite incoherent. How about you pick one aspect, of what you want to relate, define it - for example the AI, what exactly do you mean by referring to it, what kind of AI, whose AI, what do you mean by it’s source, where do you base this info, why do you think the info credible. And most importantly, how would someone else than you be able to verify the info. ”Because he/she said so and seems to know a lot about it” is not an argument in favor of the info, that is an opinion or actually just a rumor.

If you want to discuss, you need to be more accurate.

UT

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Anchor (5th November 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd November 2019), Baby Steps (3rd November 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2019), drneglector (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

26. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cant help but think "Here we go again"
    Would love to be wrong.
    Chris

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd November 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2019), drneglector (3rd November 2019), Kate (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2019), Peter UK (3rd November 2019), Rich (3rd November 2019), Ultima Thule (3rd November 2019)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Yes. Another note to wxmm and all new members. Rather than dive straight in like dropping a big rock into a pond, please
    • Get to know the way thread discussions usually work, by reading around on the forum first. This really takes very little time. The Guides will help you learn or find out anything you'd like to know.
    • Learn how to quote posts so readers know what you're referring to or who you're answering.
      (The FAQ to refer to is this one: How do I quote what another member has written?)
    • Use the Sandbox thread to practice formatting posts.
    • Search around to see what's been posted and discussed before. For instance this thread talks about the RVing of the alien base in Zimbabwe and the Pyrenees: Stanford’s Most Successful Remote Viewer Reveals Location Of 4 Alien Bases On Earth. But note: they were supposed alien bases, not 'AI bases', the remote viewer who 'saw' them was Pat Price, and Zimbabwe is 2,000 miles from Rwanda.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd November 2019 at 09:23.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (3rd November 2019), Anchor (3rd November 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd November 2019), drneglector (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Hervé (3rd November 2019), Kate (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Peter UK (3rd November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Cant help but think "Here we go again"
    Would love to be wrong.
    Chris

Yes Chris, my thought's exactly.

I wonder if there'll be any Truth in this Source?

Saturn appearing out of portals' and demanding your souls

Who controls the eight immortals, but the number 7.

À bétôt
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 3rd November 2019 at 10:59.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

greybeard (3rd November 2019)

32. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

One can find mentions of the Mountains of the Moon in Africa, Mongolia and the Pyrenees as alien stations as well as the concept of Earth being a prison planet in one of Ron Hubbard's lecture of 1952 titled "The Role of The Earth." I don't think Ingo Swann or Pat Price were recruited at that time.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

acc355 (3rd November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast