Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This chap is a idiot at times like all sceptics they cannot possibly agree with anything....
    He admits he does not care and is basically taking the p---......

Neil deGrasse Tyson: UFO doesn't neccessarily mean aliens

Published on 20 Dec 2017
    Astrophysicist and author Neil deGrasse Tyson gives his perspective on
    the UFO video released by the Department of Defense. Watch the full interview.
    He's more than a little annoying in this segment. And because he's a "rock star" in science, many in the masses allow him to do their thinking for them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Cidersomerset (21st December 2017), frodo13 (23rd December 2017), Mike (21st December 2017), Spellbound (21st December 2017), william r sanford72 (21st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

If I'm understanding Grant correctly here, there is more info to come out in the coming days/weeks.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Cidersomerset (21st December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (21st December 2017), Noelle (21st December 2017), norman (21st December 2017), section9 (21st December 2017), Tam (21st December 2017), WTHTLight (21st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This chap is a idiot at times like all sceptics they cannot possibly agree with anything....
    He admits he does not care and is basically taking the p---......

Neil deGrasse Tyson: UFO doesn't neccessarily mean aliens

Published on 20 Dec 2017
    Astrophysicist and author Neil deGrasse Tyson gives his perspective on
    the UFO video released by the Department of Defense. Watch the full interview.
    He's more than a little annoying in this segment. And because he's a "rock star" in science, many in the masses allow him to do their thinking for them.
    Ugh. I can't stand him. I put him in the same basket as what Bill Nye became.

He's the Kim Kardashian of science. He is anti-science because he's a staunch materialist. He's no different to me than a fundamentalist Christian.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st December 2017), Noelle (21st December 2017), Spellbound (21st December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Ugh. I can't stand him. I put him in the same basket as what Bill Nye became.
    funny you should say that as I looked earlier to see if Bill 'Lye' has been asked to
    comment on this release I could not find anything on U'tube so far.....I watched
    him on CNN's Larry King show at the time years ago with various guests. The vid
    below is part of several shows back then .......

Professor Jacobs is a professor at Bradley University where e instructs and advises
    radio/television majors. He holds a PhD in Dramatic art and graduated from
    University of California Santa Barbara. In the 1960's he was in the Air Force. He was
    the officer in charge of optical instrumentation and his job was to film ballistic missile
    tests launched from Vandenberg Air Force base in California. In 1964, during a test
    of the first missile they filmed, they caught on film a UFO traveling right next to the
    missile. He says it looked like two saucers cupped together with a round ping-pong
    ball like surface on top. The film showed that from the ball a beam of light was directed
    at the missile. This happened four times, from four different angles, as the missile was
    about 60 miles up and traveling at 11,000 to 14,000 miles an hour. The missile tumbled
    out of space and the UFO left. The next day he was shown the film by his commanding
    officer and was told to never speak of this again. He said, if it ever comes up you are to
    say that it was laser strikes from the UFO. Professor Jacobs thought this unusual because
    in 1964 lasers were in their infancy in the labs but he never the less agreed and hasn't
    talked about it for 18 years. ----In this clip Bill Nye (The Science Guy) attempts to debunk
    Bob's statement on Larry King Live.

============================================
    ============================================

Another dubious character imo .....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...80#post1197080

Nick Pope doing his gatekeeper media role as usual , cagey as ever he is confirming
    governments cover this up and UFO's exist. But still leaving wriggle room , one of
    his better ones maybe ??

Nick bugs me because he knows much more than he will say in public as I have said
    earlier in the thread , He admits he cannot break his security oath which is fair
    enough so he should let other researchers like Gary Heseltine respond to the media.

He is commenting on the recent release.....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...82#post1197082

2017-12-17 - Interview with Nick Pope on Pentagon UFO Study

Published on 18 Dec 2017
    2017-12-17 - Interview with Nick Pope on Pentagon UFO Study
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st December 2017 at 22:02.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (21st December 2017), Noelle (21st December 2017), Spellbound (21st December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Another of Larry's shows from around 2007 was with Jesse Marcel jnr
    and Stanton these shows were always unsatisfactory in that they had
    to have a token sceptic to muddy the waters. The same happens over
    here if it comes up now and again and there is never agreement
    between ufologist and sceptic and it would be better that they were
    not on the same show most of the time.

What is interesting about the Pentagon release is that virtually all
    the news outlets covered it seriously and only CNN have had a
    couple of sceptics on which I have posted on this thread so far
    in the initial reports. It may change later depending on the quality
    of future releases if they are forth coming from Tom Delonge or
    other members of the group....

Shermer on Larry King Live with the UFOlogists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udgzzCQP0M
    published aprox 2007....

==================================================
    ==================================================

Aliens are a myth? Don't be daft. They are manipulating our world.

Published on 21 Dec 2017
    To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full
    every week, Click here http://www.davidicke.com/register
    David mentions the Tucker Carlson clip below.....
    ================================================

"It Was Out Of This World" Tucker And Navi Pilot Reveals More Info Of The Pentagon UFO Video.

Published on 20 Dec 2017
    "It Was Out Of This World" Pentagon Releases Video. Secret Classified UFO Investigation
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st December 2017 at 22:22.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (21st December 2017), Noelle (21st December 2017), Spellbound (21st December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Latest update here from Grant Cameron (apparently he was told a year ago this would all happen...with more to come).

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd December 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Here's an interesting report by George Knapp on News8 LasVegasNOW (Click on link for 5 minute video)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-Team: UFO study focused on U.S. military encounters

Dec 20, 2017 07:22 PM PST

LAS VEGAS - A once-secret Pentagon study of UFOs may be finished, but according to published reports, the U.S. government is still collecting information about encounters between unknown aircraft and our military.

So far, the government has not released official reports or findings from the study that was headquartered in southern Nevada, but the man who authorized that study knows a bit about the content.

Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid gave the I-Team and exclusive interview.

One critic of the UFO study said on Cable news Tuesday night that of course, we should study unknowns that are encountered by military pilots, but we shouldn't study those UFOs.

The study conducted here had input from the best and brightest trained pilots and other observers, back up by radar returns, instrumentation and -- sometimes -- physical evidence. One account came from a bomber pilot who later became a U.S. senator.

"I was flying and there was an object next to me. I couldn't get rid of it, I slowed up, it was there. I sped up, it was there. I would dive, it would be there. I called. Nothing on radar," Reid said.

The story told to Harry Reid came from Republican Senator Ted Stevens, whose experience as a World War II bomber pilot was shared during a closed door meeting at the U.S. capitol. Reid says that meeting in 2007 led to funding for a clandestine study of UFOs.

Reid had been approached by an unnamed intelligence official who felt the topic deserved study because of decades of spooky encounters between the U.S. military and unknown aerial objects, like one off the California coast in 2004.

UFOs as big as airliners played cat and mouse with the USS Nimitz carrier group several times over a three week period. An object shaped like a gigantic Tic Tac performed seemingly impossible maneuvers.

Another video recorded by military pilots caught glimpses of what the aviators said was a fleet of unknown aircraft.

"They are outmatched by a technology they've never seen. Clearly this is not an experimental aircraft, but whose is it?" said Chris Mellon, former intelligence official, To The Stars Event.

News of the encounter was first unveiled back in October during the launch of a public benefit corporation called To The Stars Academy, the bigger story was missed, namely that the video had been analyzed in the study initiated by Senator Reid. Results from the study have not been made public. Reid says the program cast a wide net, and included incidents with clear national security implications, such as chilling reports in which UFOs hovered over American nuclear missiles bases, as portrayed in a documentary UFOs and Nukes.

"It's in the documents. Scores and scores of men come out, look up wondering what that is. They wouldn't leave. Communications in the missile defense system was shut down. It didn't happen just once. It happened more than once," Reid said.

He adds, the study investigated reports of USO, unidentified submerged objects, and it incorporated the UFO files collected by other nations which have been more open about the issue.

One aim of the study was to find out the origin of the craft. Intelligence officials ruled out the Russians or Chinese but Reid says our adversaries are likely ahead of us in trying to duplicate a far-superior technology.

Reporter George Knapp: "Are there indications that Russia and China are studying it?

Harry Reid: "The answer is yes."

Las Vegas businessman Robert Bigelow, whose aerospace facility housed the UFO study team, says he signed a strict non-disclosure agreement and cannot discuss the findings. Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic.

Reporter George Knapp: "Did you hear that, that it's evil?

Harry Reid: "Yes. I think there are a lot of people who don't like it for a number of reasons and religious views. It didn't fit with what they wanted to spend money on."

Persons familiar with the five year study told the I-Team the effort resulted in three dozen thick reports, some of them several hundred pages in length, as well as another three dozen or so technical reports which projected how this kind of exotic technology might usher in a new era of aviation, and what that might mean.

Thursday, Senator Reid talks about whether we need Congressional hearings on UFOs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Harley

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2017), Spellbound (22nd December 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Latest update here from Grant Cameron (apparently he was told a
    year ago this would all happen...with more to come).
    This sounds right and would tie in with the Carol Rosin/Wehrner Von Braun
    statement whether by design or coincidence. I would go with design from
    what has been going on globally especially in this 2016/17/18 period.
    Although as Grant says this has been in the planning for decades and
    probably monitored and allowed by the real powers that be.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (22nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2017), Spellbound (22nd December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This was uploaded today....Grant Cameron addressing the White House roll in recent events. I do not agree with Cameron's pov that the president is the highest level of authority (according to him there are no levels of gov't higher than POTUS nor is there anything ET related that is above his head). That being said, I do think this is a valid clip worthy of people's attn. Again, at the end of the clip he says there is a LOT more info that will come out in the coming days/weeks.

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Grant and others quote the Condign report and Nick Pope talked about it in
    2015 in his usual 'double talk' fashion...The last minute of the vid below is
    very telling in my opinion, he is talking about a paragraph in the report and
    comments on a redaction.....

" I do remember what it says under the xxxxx's, but my secrecy , my security
    oath does bind me for life and while I can speak fairly openly about things the
    MOD has declassified ,If they haven't declassified I can't talk about it. I'm not
    a 'whistleblower' sorry ".... Nick Pope...

Quote For me he never
    leads or exposes and he admits at the end he is not a 'Whistleblower'and can
    only talk on material already released by the MOD as he is still bound by his
    security oath.

The condign report was released with other docs in 2006 and Nick is
    talking about it in 2015 , he only ever seems to talk about these things
    when they are in the open . He talks about UAP's as distractions and
    quotes his view on UFO's from a paragraph from the condign report.
    Meaning for me he is paralleling/monitoring official disclosure , never
    really disclosing anything that has not been fed to him.

Its like he is a Trojan horse put into the UFO community to act as a
    conduit between the intel agencies and the public so that being an
    ex MOD employee it gives them the perfect spy hidden in plain sight
    which as we have seen the mainstream media go to first for limited
    information from Nick whatever the event. Yes he does drop bread
    crumbs and his work on Rendlesham could be looked as keeping an
    eye on how its been released over the decades. For me he never
    leads or exposes and he admits at the end he is not a 'Whistleblower'
    and can only talk on material already released by the MOD as he
    is still bound by his security oath.

Nick Pope: Project Condign & UFOs 6/11

Published on 7 Nov 2015
    Nick Pope presents at the 2015 New Mexico UFO Conference on the topic of
    'What does the Government really know?'. He continues his presentation by
    sharing about Project Condign & UFOs.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th December 2017 at 12:14.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), Spellbound (24th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

More here by David Wilcock

On 12/21, we received remarkable high-level briefings about the takedown of the Deep State now in process.

Hours later we called the now-legendary 4Chan insider Mega Anon, who confirmed almost everything we heard in the briefings as being true.

She added much more detail we had never heard before, almost all of which is included in the second section of this report. I am very glad she reached out and made personal contact with us.

Mass indictments of arch-criminals are already happening. We can prove that 4,289 sealed indictments have appeared just between October 30 and November 22, 2017.

The normal limit is not more than 1000 sealed indictments for the entire year.

We are now also seeing many quiet arrests of lower and mid-level Deep State operatives.

Many higher-level people from the Deep State are apparently now wearing ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring to prevent them from fleeing the country.

UFO DISCLOSURE HAS BEGUN

Just as our insiders had predicted, a limited UFO disclosure is now starting to happen as the Deep State's back is up against the wall.

This is the last card they have left to play. They are hoping that they can throw off the 'heat' by getting us captivated in a magnificent new story.

Disclosure is only the latest in a series of very exciting signposts that true change is upon us.

So much new information has come in from high-level briefings that this is only the first of a series that will be at least three parts in length.

This first section illustrates how the Alliance "mass arrest" strategy has evolved – taking the Cabal / Deep State completely by surprise.

The accusations and resignations we are seeing in the open world, such as of politicians and Hollywood figures, barely begins to cover the full story.

This information will certainly trigger mega-hack attacks on this site and increase personal risks – so please help us spread the word ASAP!

And Merry Christmas! Here's some Disclosure under the tree for you to unwrap and enjoy this holiday season.

“SOFT DISCLOSURE” BEGAN ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16th

On Saturday, December 16th, the New York Times and Politico both announced that we are not alone in the universe... nor in our airspace.

For really the first time in recorded, modern history, UFOs are being treated with complete seriousness -- by whatever is left of the mainstream media [MSM].

This included military films of strange UFOs in flight, as well as statements from Pentagon insiders that unusual, non-terrestrial alloys have been found.

A group of credible experts who are calling themselves "The I-Team" are behind this, and they do indeed have impeccable credentials.

For whatever reason, the entire MSM has jumped on board this story, unlike anything we've ever seen in history. It has been quite stunning to watch.

Also amusing is how little anything has changed. The public has been so conditioned to UFO reality that we really haven't felt much of a pulse in the public.

Here is a list of MSM links that started appearing in email chain letters shortly after this happened -- in addition to the New York Times and Politico links we already shared:

MSNBC: UFO Pentagon Program
    CBS: Government UFO Program
    CNN: We May Not Be Alone
    Washington Post: The Aliens Are Coming -- And No One Cares
    UK Independent: US Gov Recovered Material They Do Not Recognize from UFO
    Fox News: Out of This World Encounter

TOP 90s POP STAR HELPS PROMOTE THIS DISCLOSURE

Blink-182 was arguably the top rock band of the 1990s, or at least could comfortably share the title belt with groups like Green Day and Oasis:

Blink 182 is Hugely Significant to Millennials
    http://www.laweekly.com/music/its-ti...nk-182-2407624

In fact, to fans of previous musical generations, Blink-182 might be two notches above nursery rhymes in terms of the grand musical canon.

Rolling Stone would call their 1999 album Enema of the State "harmless," which is profoundly wrong.

Simply because there's a huge demographic of college kids thinking hard about music who consider Blink-182 one of the most important bands of all time, in about a decade, the band's best songs will achieve the respectable ubiquity of classic-rock radio.

This trio's former guitarist Tom DeLonge has spearheaded the disclosure effort that just launched its first real volley into the mainstream on Saturday, December 16th, 2017.

DeLonge left the band in 2005 to focus his time on building towards the events now taking place. In 2015, he notably turned down a reunion offer, arguably to remain focused on this goal.

TOM DELONGE'S TWEETS REVEAL EVEN MORE

DeLonge's initial public unveiling of his initiative took place in an event on October 11th, revealing that he did indeed have a team of high-level insiders.

We covered this event here, on this site, when the team suddenly announced it the day before.

Many people complained that they didn't get more information at the time... and Tom De Longe's very next tweet from that same day was quite revealing:

Further reading...

https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...rgeted-arrests

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Spellbound (25th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2