+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A healthy soul beaming with energy can result in good Health and Well Being

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default A healthy soul beaming with energy can result in good Health and Well Being

Dear Friends,

I am here after a long time and as the year comes to a close, I thought I should post something here as I see a lot of enlightened people here on Avalon.

For past year I have been working on a project called ProblemExpress a social media website similar to Facebook where people can express their issues in anonymity and we are not surprised so many joined and started sharing their problems.

And I as a founder of this site have been replying to their issues. However as the number of people posting problems grows it will not be possible for me to reply to them all.

Hence, I invite members of Project Avalon who have a kindred heart and wish to lend an ear to others issues and problems to join the site and help.

We are providing this platform free and not making anything from this and it is a project we created from our own experiences in not finding help when we needed.

Most of the problems are related to health and well being with respect to relationship, depression etc.

You can sign up as a user, mentor, professional or organization.

As a professional you can only share your expertise and not post any problems.

Wish you all a very merry christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

Love and Peace

Gurudatt Shenoy
    Co-founder, ProblemExpress
    Youtube Video

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th December 2017), genevieve (23rd December 2017), Noelle (23rd December 2017), RedSun88 (23rd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Default Re: A healthy soul beaming with energy can result in good Health and Well Being

Hello Gurudatt

Perhaps include in your site--or perhaps create a co-site-- called, SolutionsExpress...

Although experiencing great challenges, this may allow the "experiencer" to cultivate a half glass full attitude towards life.
    Language is powerful and the word "problem" can perpetuate the mind's tendency to dwell in these states

+ Reply to Thread