+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

CAF and Dark Journalist talk about FASB 56 and how it takes the Fed budget dark and the effect it has on the country, swamp, economy and the commoners.

A few bullet points by CAF from the first few minutes:

The US govt just changed it's model from a Constitutional Republic to fascism through an obscure accounting policy
    • HUD says it needs the secret budget
    • SEC takes most US securities markets dark
    • Adopted during the Kavanaugh hearings when it looked like a war (apparently a distraction for public consumption)
    • Govt Accountability Office and Office of Management and Budget needed to approve it
    • Bi-partisan approval in Senate, House and White House
    • They agreed to the greatest increase of the Swamps power since the 47 and 49 Act

Much, much more, enjoy

It leaves me wondering about swamp draining and where Qanon would stand on this. It does not look much like 5d chess to me. I haven't been following it much the past month or 2 - anyone know what Q says about the big improvements to the swamp?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2019), Hervé (27th June 2019), mountain_jim (25th June 2019), Pam (23rd June 2019), PathWalker (29th July 2019), raregem (27th November 2019), RunningDeer (23rd June 2019), Savannah (1st August 2020), Star Tsar (23rd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Here is a new interview with James Corbett on the recently enacted US legislation FASAB 56 and the overall context of what Catherine Austin Fitts calls The Financial Coup D’Etat.

Also discussed is how this fits with the 9/11 events and the strategy of globalisation.

Overall this is an excellent interview and discussion. I highly recommend it.

Quote Published on Sep 17, 2019
    SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=33017

Catherine Austin Fitts has been following the story of the black budget, the missing trillions, and the back door in the US Treasury for decades. Now, her tireless work on this subject has been published in a comprehensive report from Solari.com, "The Real Game of Missing Money" Volumes 1 and 2. Today James Corbett talks to Fitts about FASAB 56, the missing trillions and the financial coup d'état which has liquidated the wealth of the United States and shipped it out the back door.
    From: https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...al-coup-detat/
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2019), Alekahn2 (21st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2019), Bill Ryan (21st September 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019), Hym (24th September 2019), Joe (22nd September 2019), mountain_jim (22nd September 2019), raregem (27th November 2019), RunningDeer (24th November 2019), Savannah (1st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Dr. Mark Skidmore’s Daughter Composed and Sings: Missing Money (2:41)

Way to go, Maria!

* Info found on Greg Hunter vid: Dr. Mark Skidmore - Financial Crisis Might Be Best Thing
    Solari.com - Missing Money: $21 Trillion dollars is missing from the US government. That is $65,000 per person - as much as the national debt!
    What's going on? Where is the money? How could this happen? How much has really gone missing? What would happen if a corporation failed to pass an audit like this? Or a taxpayer?

This means the Fed and their member banks are transacting government money outside the law. So are the corporate contractors that run the payment systems. So are the Wall Street firms who are selling government securities without full disclosure. Would your banks continue to handle your bank account if you behaved like this? Would your investors continue to buy your securities if you behaved like this? Would your accountant be silent?

This is the reason that there is such a strong push to change or tear up the US Constitution. This is why members of the establishment say it is "old," "outdated!" This is why there is such a push for gun control. Don't buy it! We can use the Constitution to get our money and our government back. It is time to enforce the US Constitution.

The Solari Report has been covering the missing money since 2000 when Catherine Austin Fitts began to to warn Americans and global investors about mortgage fraud at the US Department of Housing and Development (HUD), the engineering of the housing bubble that lead to trillions more dollars in bailouts and funds missing from the US government starting in fiscal 1998.

Dr. Mark Skidmore - Financial Crisis Might Be Best Thing
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th November 2019 at 17:21.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2019), Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), edina (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), raregem (27th November 2019), Satori (24th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts’ most recent conversation with James Corbett:

Quote Interview 1497 – Catherine Austin Fitts on Where the Missing Trillions Are Going
    Corbett 11/26/2019

Podcast: Play in new window | Download ...

So we all know about the missing trillions by now, but where is that money going? And what can Americans do to reclaim that money that is rightfully theirs? Join Catherine Austin Fitts of Solari.com and James Corbett of The Corbett Report for this wide-ranging discussion on the most important topic of our time that no one is talking about.

Watch this video on BitChute / Minds.com / YouTube or Download the mp4

SHOW NOTES:
    Interview 1479 – Catherine Austin Fitts Explains the Financial Coup D’état

Solari.com

missingmoney.solari.com

FASAB Statement 56: Understanding New Government Financial Accounting Loopholes

The Pentagon completed its second audit. What did it find?

The So-Called War on Terror Has Killed Over 801,000 People and Cost $6.4 Trillion: New Analysis

The Secret Space Shuttle

US Air Force’s X-37B Space Plane Lands After Record 780-Day Mystery Mission

Campaign #my212020

In Unprecedented, Shocking Proposal, BOE’s Mark Carney Urges Replacing Dollar With Libra-Like Reserve Currency
    From: https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...ons-are-going/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), onawah (27th November 2019), raregem (27th November 2019), RunningDeer (27th November 2019), Tintin (27th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The latest discussion between Catherine Austin Fitts and Greg Hunter on USAwatchdog.com.

The opening 10 minutes focusses on the message recently conveyed by Russian President Putin on the downward movement of the dollar. The remainder is very similar to the interview in the post above with James Corbett.

Quote Putin Predicting US Dollar Collapse is Serious Warning – Catherine Austin Fitts
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts thinks Vladimir Putin saying “the dollar is going to collapse soon” is a flashing warning for the U.S. dollar’s value in the not-so-distant future. Fitts explains, “What Putin is saying is the dollar is going into a steep decline, and what was interesting about his comment is he said ‘soon.’ . . . What is the ability of the U.S. military versus the Russian or Chinese military to defend the dollar’s position? That is intelligence that Putin has, and because Putin has this intelligence, people really stood up and I really stood up and took notice. If Putin has access to that intelligence, and I don’t, which is saying the dollar could go into a deep decline, we need to take a serious look at it. The dollar is clearly under pressure, and if you look at reserves, the central banks are buying gold and selling dollars, including the Russians and Chinese.”

Fitts also points out, “The dollar is holding, and yet, if you look at the price of household goods in America, where I live, it’s approximately 8% to 10% a year in prices of household goods (going up), and you can tell the money printing has been significant. If you look at what the Fed is doing in the repo market, we are really on the next QE. So, we’ve got a problem with currency debasement, and what Putin is saying is it’s going to go faster, a lot faster in 2020, and that is an issue I am looking at. . . . One of the scenarios I am looking at is the dollar declines significantly in 2020. . . . When you have real household inflation at 10% every year for the past five years, the dollar has really already taken a hit as are many fiat currencies around the world. . . . What has really supported the dollar is its huge market share both in trade and traditionally in reserves. . . . You need to withstand a scenario where in 2020, instead of getting 10% inflation, you need to withstand 20% or 25% inflation in real household goods. . . . I have been saying for many, many years the dollar is strong. This is the first time I started to see the potential for a crack in the armor. I think we have to be prepared for the potential for a more serious decline than we’ve been dealing with for the last five years.”

What adds to the uncertainty of the U.S. dollar is the “missing” $21 trillion that was discovered by Dr. Mark Skidmore and analyzed and recognized as a huge problem by Catherin Austin Fitts, publisher of the popular Solari Report. Also, analysis Fitts has done on the government making the “missing money” a “national security issue” with FASAB rule 56 (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board) makes the secret money a hidden horror the general public is totally unaware of. Fitts explains, “The dollar is under pressure because we have been talking about the ‘missing money’ and FASAB rule 56, and the dollar is not what it used to be. If you look at the integrity behind the dollar, it’s not there. If you read “The Real Game of Missing Money,” which we did this big article for investors to do due diligence, the arrangements behind the dollar and the Treasury market do not have integrity. The deceleration of the integrity of the dollar is very significant and serious. . . . You’ve got to be more resilient, and it’s not just finances, you’ve got to be more resilient in terms of safety. If we have this kind of breakdown with the rule of law with FASAB rule 56, it’s not going to take long before it breaks into your neighborhood.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, the publisher of The Solari Report found on Solari.com.

From: https://usawatchdog.com/putin-predic...mpression=true

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), edina (1st December 2019), Hervé (28th November 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), silvanelf (29th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS PT 2: BLACK BUDGET 2020 SHOWDOWN AND SECRET SYSTEM OF FINANCE REVEALED
    C.A.T. REVEALS THE MISSING MONEY
    12/20/19

"In this breakthrough Part 2 episode Dark Journalist welcomes back Former HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts who has spent two decades tracking Missing Money from Government agencies including HUD and the Department of Defense! Her incredible analysis of where the money is disappearing to, including an ever-growing Black Budget which is the backbone of Secret System of Finance, shows us that 2020 is major showdown year ahead of transparency vs. the wall of secrecy!"

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019), silvanelf (21st December 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS PT 2: BLACK BUDGET 2020 SHOWDOWN AND SECRET SYSTEM OF FINANCE REVEALED
    12/20/19

"In this breakthrough Part 2 episode Dark Journalist welcomes back Former HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts"
    ASSISTANT Secretary of HUD

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), onevoice (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    12/20/19
    I was unaware of the death of CAF mother. Thanks onawah for posting.

A snippet of the conversation and also from solari.com: “Meditations at the Crossroads,” by Catherine Austin Fitts @ 1:10:12.
    “…there are two mysteries that I wanted two deaths that I wanted to solve. Who killed Forrestal and why? And who killed my mother and why? It took the whole process of the litigation and coming through that and all the research to come to a point where I felt like okay you know I think I have the answer…
    snip
    “…I would whack them on something that they cared about. One of the things I discovered pretty early on nobody cared about me and my litigation. So I couldn't whack him back on the litigation. I had to whack him back on something that the general population cared about. But one point they did a particularly bad whack and I said okay that's it. And I wrote “Meditations at the Crossroads,” which is about my mother's death. Though that was my whack back, I’m still waiting on my father. I’ve got that one written.”
    Meditations at the Crossroads

October 21, 2014
    [link]

Barbara Kinsey Willits Fitts and Dr. William Thomas Fitts, Jr.
    (then Captain, US Army Medical Corp, circa 1941-2.)

Honor thy Father and thy Mother

— The Fourth Commandment

By Catherine Austin Fitts
    [Note from CAF: I published this article ten years ago – on August 25, 2004. My goal was to use the story of my mother’s death to explain why it is so important that we stop focusing on the immediate corruption torturing us individually and bring transparency to the real governance system on planet earth – that is the unifying challenge that we all share. This is where real positive change can emerge.]
    She leaned over the banister to say hello and goodbye that sunny February morning. My father being in Chicago for a medical conference, I was the last member of the family to see her alive. I was the first member of the family to arrive the next day as she lay dead on the roof of her house in West Philadelphia.

There was a large crowd outside along with news media trucks. The house inside was overrun by police. If there was evidence to be had at a crime scene, the police did a thorough job of trampling it. Like a dog that needs to leave its scent behind, “the boys” love a good inside joke. Just to make sure their power did not go unappreciated, a bottle of Southern Comfort was pulled out on the kitchen counter when I arrived at her death scene. I moved it back where it belonged. The informal assessment was suicide. Of course, I knew different. So did my father. He was devastated.

My mother in her lifetime cared tremendously about her community. Active in civic affairs, she started a school, edited a medical bulletin and performed an endless series of services to help her neighbors and the University community.

As the narcotics trafficking and government fraud grew in our neighborhood, so did my mother’s anger. Before she raised her children, she earned her economics graduate degree at the University of Pennsylvania and was an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. She was able to connect the dots between the rich profits flowing to the powers that be from illegal activities and the degradation of family, environment and culture. She kept trying to communicate with my father and grandfather that something was terribly, urgently wrong. They dismissed her.

My father and grandfather had learned early and painfully that the safety and support of their wives and children required the flow of money and positions that only “the boys” could and would provide. They both worked tirelessly to do good works – to teach, to save lives, to build up the institutions in their lives. Accomplishing their dreams and missions required working with “the boys.”

Over time, they became accepting of “how the system works,” enjoyed the insider perks and were too ignorant of financial equity flows and the big picture to understand the direction of the game. They lived in a separate all-male universe where the flow of benefits and inside information funded our family’s day to day needs.

A week before the Alaska oil discovery was announced, my father rushed home to liquidate all available assets to buy Atlantic Richfield stock. He told me later that one oil industry tip paid for all three children’s college education – something that a lifetime of work had not yet funded. According to one written report, my grandfather’s leaving the Rockefeller Foundation related to promoting philosophies not pleasing to one of the Dulles brothers. What I remember is how much he felt the hurt of it.

When did my mother arrive at the crossroads? When did she realize that sacred tribal secrets and national security secrets had deteriorated into something else? I never knew. The battleground was not in the world of ideas and the spoken word – it was never open.

Toward the end of her life, my mother’s growing rage ran the risk of burping into our overt conversations. In December 1974, the New York Times — her daily newspaper — started to illuminate illegal domestic activities of the US intelligence community. In Congress, the Church Committee hearings in Congress in 1975 continued to make first page news in the New York Times – as then Central Intelligence Agency Director William Colby cooperated with Congress.

The Church Committee hearings made clear the systematic nature of government funded covert activities. The hearings confirmed that what my mother experienced in her own community were part of an intentional, well funded and growing corruption machinery. The hearings illuminated COINTELPRO, the enforcement effort to manipulate political activities by citizens. The hearings touched on the role of the universities and intellectual community and mind control research and experiments. Information about the systemic nature of what was happening nationwide and globally told a story about the forces destroying her family and her community while using military and intelligence operations and new technology to engineer more wealth and power for the rich and powerful.

The Ford Administration responded to the Times allegations with the Rockefeller Commission lead by Vice President Nelson Rockefeller —the former governor of New York and heir to one of the richest fortunes in America –which pursued its own investigation — not so much of the truth, rather how to make sure the deepest truths never saw the light of day. The Rockefeller Commission report was issued in June 1975.

After two failed assassination attempts on his life in September of 1975, President Ford fired the truth telling William Colby. On the urging of Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State (and until recently head of the National Security Council and always the Rockefeller man), Ford nominated George H. W. Bush to be the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency before Christmas in 1975. It was said Bush would try to reverse the “damage” done by Colby with the Church Committee.

At the time of the announcement and confirmation process of Bush’s appointment, my mother went wild with anger. To this day, I wonder what it was that she said or did or threatened to do that may have caused her death. To this day, I wonder if she learned the hard way that commissions in such instances are created for damage control — which includes identifying which documents need to be shredded and which witnesses need to be turned, hired to a new job far away, sent on a long sabbatical or killed.

My mother had many reasons to hate the likes of Rockefeller, Bush and “the boys” — and they had reason to fear the secrets that she could tell. But it was not just the people who governed the game who had reason to fear. By 1976, many people had gone along with the flow of dirty money for many years.

The scholars at the University of Pennsylvania — at the business, law, engineering, veterinary and medical schools —had made it a practice to never speculate about — let alone admit — the connections between the various financial flows around them. The silence was golden on the relationship between the revenues required to fund their expensive academic enclave and the rich flow of profits from narcotics trafficking and mortgage fraud that was slowly liquidating the human and financial capital in the Afro-American communities around them.

The most obvious of sources and uses of funds within a small geographic area were obfuscated by an endless maze of financing engineering — government contracts and grants, foundation donations, endowment shenanigans. For all the genius in the University community, simple addition was not in their intellectual portfolio and the financial flows of places were not in their curriculum.

It’s hard to know what may have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. All I know is Bush’s nomination was confirmed on January 30, 1976. While my father was in Chicago for a medical conference, my mother’s body was found on the roof of her home within a week, in early February. The Church Committee shut down a month or so later in March.

The attendance at the funeral overwhelmed the Quaker meeting house in downtown Philadelphia. One after another of our friends and neighbors stood to tell of my mother’s secret kindnesses and generosity. A rent paid, a child helped through college, medical treatment arranged, a nursery school created and funded. There was a deep sadness that day as our family and a people grieved for an intelligent loving woman and for what the violence of her death meant we had become.

Three thousand families lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. Contrary to popular opinion, there was nothing new about covert operations and power politics killing or failing to protect innocent Americans. On that day there were millions of families living in America that had already lost loved ones and livelihood to black budget operations. And there were many more families worldwide. Whether domestic or global, the list of specific causes of the death of innocent civilians is a long one — hard narcotics trafficking, financial fraud, military vaccines, false imprisonment, nuclear fallout, chemicals , suppression of medical technologies, environmental damage, war on drugs enforcement and more.

It is worth meditating on what would happen if all of our families realized that it was not planes, drugs, poisons, vaccines or warfare that killed our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, or sons. It was people who did the killing – often with only a spoken or written word. It was people who failed to protect. It was people who let it happen on purpose. It was people who did not hold other people accountable.

Those of us who have lost loved ones to America’s black budget operations may be rich or we may be poor. We may be black, brown, yellow or white. We may be citizens of many nations. We may live in the East or the West or in the North or the South. We may be Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Jew. We may be conservative or liberal in our views. We may divide up our philosophies in many ways based on a whole series of intentionally controversial and divisive issues. Yet we all share an intimate connection. The people responsible for the death of our loved ones and the failure to hold them accountable are a surprisingly small number of people.

The true intimacy of our connection will be revealed – and real solutions will begin — when we ask and answer two simple questions: Who did this? Who let this happen on purpose?
    • My mother died in 1976.
    • Nelson Rockefeller was Vice President of the United States.
    • Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State.
    • Brent Scowcroft, formerly Kissinger’s deputy, was National Security Advisor.
    • George H. W. Bush was Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
    • Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of Defense.
    • Richard Cheney was White House Chief of Staff.
    • Carla Hills was Secretary of HUD.
    • C. Douglas Dillon, former Secretary of Treasury under President Kennedy who had served as a member of the Rockefeller Commission in 1975 as Chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation,  was head of the Dillon family trust that owned Dillon, Read & Co. Inc.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st June 2020 at 05:46.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Gemma13 (3rd February 2020), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), onawah (21st December 2019), onevoice (21st December 2019), Savannah (1st August 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts – Invest in Gold Because Inflation is Here (52 min)
    Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts says things in the global economy are out of balance and progress is not happening. Fitts says, “The other way to get back into balance is with war. . . . We have had lots of covert wars going on, and my concern now is we are going to have more overt war.”

Fitts says people need to get ready for dramatic challenges coming, and she says the theme for common citizens is “to become less dependent and more resilient.”

Fitts also like gold as an investment because inflation is already here and is not going away anytime soon.

February 2, 2020

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Cara (3rd February 2020), Gemma13 (3rd February 2020), Hym (2nd February 2020), Krist (2nd February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), onawah (2nd February 2020), Satori (2nd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts – We are Watching the Mother of All Debt Entrapments
    Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts says you are going to have just two choices in the future.  Fitts explains, “Unfortunately, you have a lot of people who say ‘oh dear God, if I am just good, they will leave me alone.’  The reality is, and many people don’t understand, the middle of the road is going away. . . . You have two choices:    One is freedom, one is slavery, and everybody is going to have to choose.  There is no kind of navigating around it.  One subscriber asked me, should I do real estate or precious metals?  I said if you don’t have an army, it doesn’t matter where your assets are.  You are going to lose them.”

Fitts goes on to say, “They want to go to a new currency system.  They want to go to a new system where 7 billion people around the planet are literally integrated into the cloud and can operate with an all-digital system that is the equivalent to a credit on the company store.  It’s a control system, and if you look at what they are talking about putting into these injections or doing with them, you are basically talking about a slavery system.  You are talking about integrating this into your body.  I always tell people Bill Gates put an operating system on your computer that gave somebody a back door and made you update it constantly, and the excuse was there’s a new virus.  Well, they are going to play the same game with your body. . . . You are talking about an all-digital system where they can turn your money off and on.  You know what this is called if you are a Christian.  It’s called ‘Mark of the Beast.’  That’s what they are trying to do here.  They are trying to extend the life of the dollar . . . and hook everybody up into the cloud.”

Fitts says the Covid-19 crisis is really more of a so-called “Plandemic.”  Fitts says, “What we are seeing is a reengineering of the global financial system on the just-do-it method.  We saw a lot of smart money get out of the market at the top in January and February.  Then, we saw a push to use police powers in the healthcare system to shut down a huge part of the independent economy globally.  So, small business and small farms shut down across the board throwing the emerging markets and many small businesses into debt traps.  So, we are watching the mother of all debt entrapments going on globally, and that means we are in for a radical reengineering.  That’s what we are seeing in the U.S.”

Fitts also says, “Gold is going to have a very good year.”

June 21, 2020
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st June 2020 at 05:46.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (22nd June 2020), Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), gord (21st June 2020), Jayke (21st June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020), pyrangello (21st June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Solari Toons

more here
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 11:51.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Jayke (21st June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020), pyrangello (21st June 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2020), wondering (22nd June 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 2,088 posts

I've been listening to several interviews that something is definitely happening along what fitt is saying. Possible debt reset with portions forgiven and also some form of quantum dot in a vacine that when injected will have same download process as when your computer downloads only they can do remote. And i read the other day if you are closer than 6ft your cell phone pings are scrambled with other cell phones because they are to close together. If the economic wheels fall apart for a while and they have no form of tracking with your cell phone what would be the next logical tracking system they can do?A chip in a mandatory vaccine perhaps?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), East Sun (22nd June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Jayke (21st June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (21st June 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Solari Special Report: Update on the Missing Money with Dr. Mark Skidmore
    June 18, 2020

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (22nd June 2020), Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Gemma13 (21st June 2020), Jayke (21st June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

June 5, 2020 – The Injection Fraud with James Corbett of the Corbett Report

Catherine interviews James Corbett about his new documentary, Who Is Bill Gates? We go beyond the focus on Gates to discuss the syndicate that he is leading, the business model it relies on, and the new form of collateral that will underlie the digital economy: the human body. Don’t miss this vital conversation that fills in the missing pieces of the puzzle and draws back the curtains on the real purpose of the injection fraud.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alecs (22nd June 2020), Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), ClearWater (22nd June 2020), East Sun (22nd June 2020), Harmony (22nd June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020), pyrangello (22nd June 2020), RunningDeer (22nd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    June 5, 2020 – The Injection Fraud with James Corbett of the Corbett Report

Catherine interviews James Corbett about his new documentary, Who Is Bill Gates? We go beyond the focus on Gates to discuss the syndicate that he is leading, the business model it relies on, and the new form of collateral that will underlie the digital economy: the human body. Don’t miss this vital conversation that fills in the missing pieces of the puzzle and draws back the curtains on the real purpose of the injection fraud.
    Thanks, Franny. Great conversation between James and Catherine. Here's the Bill Gates series.

The Corbett Report | MUST SEE: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health
    Who is Bill Gates? A software developer? A businessman? A philanthropist? A global health expert? This question, once merely academic, is becoming a very real question for those who are beginning to realize that Gates' unimaginable wealth has been used to gain control over every corner of the fields of public health, medical research and vaccine development.

And now that we are presented with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years, we will soon find that this software developer with no medical training is going to leverage that wealth into control over the fates of billions of people. -corbettreport.com

Transcript & MP3

May 1, 2020
    Source: corbettreport.com

The Corbett Report | MUST SEE: Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World
    In January of 2010, Bill and Melinda Gates announced a $10 billion pledge to usher in a decade of vaccines. But far from an unalloyed good, the truth is that this attempt to reorient the global health economy was part of a much bigger agenda. An agenda that would ultimately lead to greater profits for big pharma companies, greater control for the Gates Foundation over the field of global health, and greater power for Bill Gates to shape the course of the future for billions of people around the planet.

Transcript & MP3
    May 8, 2020

Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid
    The takeover of public health that we have documented in How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health and the remarkably brazen push to vaccinate everyone on the planet that we have documented in Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World was not, at base, about money. The unimaginable wealth that Gates has accrued is now being used to purchase something much more useful: control. Control not just of the global health bodies that can coordinate a worldwide vaccination program, or the governments that will mandate such an unprecedented campaign, but control over the global population itself.

Transcript & MP3

May 17, 2020

Meet Bill Gates
    There can be no doubt that Bill Gates has worn many hats on his remarkable journey from his early life as the privileged son of a Seattle-area power couple to his current status as one of the richest and most influential people on the planet. But, as we have seen in our exploration of Gates' rise as unelected global health czar and population control advocate, the question of who Bill Gates really is is no mere philosophical pursuit. Today we will attempt to answer that question as we examine the motives, the ideology, and the connections of this man who has been so instrumental in shaping the post-coronavirus world.

Transcript & MP3

May 24, 2020

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), ClearWater (22nd June 2020), Harmony (22nd June 2020), onawah (26th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine
    6/25/20
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/editorial/the-injection-fraud-its-not-a-vaccine
    Guest Commentary by Catherine Austin Fitts, Solari Report

(MANY HYPERLINKS IN THIS AWESOME ARTICLE FROM C.A. FITTS )

"I am not a scientist. I am not a doctor. I am not a biotech engineer. I am not an attorney. However, I read, listen, appreciate, and try to understand those who are.

I was an investment banker until politics made it impossible to continue to practice my art. I was trained as a portfolio strategist—so I map my world by watching the financial flows and allocation of resources. I was also trained as a conspiracy generator and foot soldier—conspiracies being the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world. It was not until I left the establishment that I learned that those not in the club had been trained to disparage and avoid conspiracies—a clever trick that sabotages their efforts to gather power.

My response to living at war with agencies of the U.S. government for a time was to answer the questions of people who were sufficiently courageous and curious to solicit my opinion. Over many years, that response transformed into two businesses. One was The Solari Report, which continues to grow as a global intelligence network—we seek to help each other understand and navigate what is happening and contribute to positive outcomes. The other was serving as an investment advisor to individuals and families through Solari Investment Advisory Services. After ten years, I converted that business to doing an ESG screen. What those who use it want—that is not otherwise readily available in the retail market—is a screen that reflects knowledge of financial and political corruption. Tracking the metastasizing corruption is an art, not a science.

Many of my clients and their children had been devastated and drained by health care failures and corruption—and the most common catalyst for this devastation was vaccine death and injury.

When you help a family with their finances, it is imperative to understand all their risk issues. Their financial success depends on successful mitigation of all the risks—whether financial or non-financial—that they encounter in their daily lives. Non-financial risks can have a major impact on the allocation of family resources, including attention, time, assets, and money.

Many of my clients and their children had been devastated and drained by health care failures and corruption—and the most common catalyst for this devastation was vaccine death and injury. After their lengthy and horrendous experiences with the health care establishment, they would invariably ask, “If the corruption is this bad in medicine, food, and health, what is going on in the financial world?” Chilled by the thought, they would search out a financial professional who was schooled in U.S. government and financial corruption. And they would find me.

The result of this flow of bright, educated people blessed with the resources to pay for my time was that, for ten years, I got quite an education about the disabilities and death inflicted on our children by what I now call “the great poisoning.” I had the opportunity to repeatedly price out the human damage to all concerned—not just the affected children but their parents, siblings, and future generations—mapping the financial costs of vaccine injury again and again and again. These cases were not as unusual as you might expect. Studies indicate that 54% of American children have one or more chronic diseases. Doctors who I trust tell me that number is actually much higher, as many children and their families cannot afford the care and testing necessary to properly diagnose what ails them.

One of the mothers featured in VAXXED—a must-watch documentary for any awake citizen, as is its sequel VAXXED II: The People’s Truth—estimated that a heavily autistic child would cost present value $5MM to raise and care for over a lifetime. When my clients who were grandparents insisted that they would not interfere with their children’s vaccine choices because it was “none of their business,” I would say, “Really? Who has the $5MM? You or your kids? When your kids need the $5MM to raise their vaccine-injured child, are you going to refuse them? You are the banker, and it is your money that is at risk here, so it is your business. Do you want to spend that $5MM on growing a strong family through the generations or on managing a disabled child who did not have to be disabled?” Often, that $5MM in expenditures also translates into divorce, depression, and lost opportunities for siblings.

My clients helped me find the best resources—books, documentaries, articles—on vaccines. You will find many of them linked or reviewed at The Solari Report, including in our Library.

Why . . .

Of all the questions that I had, the one that I spent the most time researching and thinking about was why. Why was the medical establishment intentionally poisoning generations of children? Many of the writers who researched and wrote about vaccine injury and death assumed it was an aberration—resulting from the orthodoxy of a medical establishment that could not face or deal with its mistakes and liabilities. That never made sense to me. Writings by Forrest Maready, Jon Rappoport, Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Arthur Firstenberg have helped me understand the role of vaccines in the con man trick of saving money for insurance companies and the legally liable.

Here is one example of how the trick may play out. A toxin creates a disease. The toxin might be pesticides or industrial pollution or wireless technology radiation. The toxin damages millions of people and their communities. Companies or their insurance provider may be liable for civil or criminal violations. Then a virus is blamed. A “cure” is found in a “vaccine.” The pesticide or other toxic exposure is halted just as the vaccine is introduced, and presto, the sickness goes away. The vaccine is declared a success, and the inventor is declared a hero. A potential financial catastrophe has been converted to a profit, including for investors and pension funds. As a portfolio strategist, I admit it has been a brilliant trick and likely has protected the insurance industry from the bankrupting losses it would experience if it had to fairly compensate the people and families destroyed.

Thanks to the work of Robert Kennedy and Mary Holland of Children’s Health Defense, I now understand the enormous profits generated by so-called “vaccines” subsequent to the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 and the creation of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program—a federal no-fault mechanism for compensating vaccine-related injuries or deaths by establishing a claim procedure involving the United States Court of Federal Claims and special masters. Call a drug or biotech cocktail a “vaccine,” and pharmaceutical and biotech companies are free from any liabilities—the taxpayer pays. Unfortunately, this system has become an open invitation to make billions from “injectibles,” particularly where government regulations and laws can be used to create a guaranteed market through mandates. As government agencies and legislators as well as the corporate media have developed various schemes to participate in the billions of profits, significant conflicts of interest have resulted.

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREPA or the PREP Act) became law in 2005, adding to corporate freedoms from liability. The Act “is a controversial tort liability shield intended to protect vaccine manufacturers from financial risk in the event of a declared public health emergency. The act specifically affords to drug makers immunity from potential financial liability for clinical trials of . . . vaccine at the discretion of the Executive branch of government. PREPA strengthens and consolidates the oversight of litigation against pharmaceutical companies under the purview of the secretary of Health and Human Services.” (~ Wikipedia)

The engineering of epidemics

Over time, this has evolved to the engineering of epidemics—the medical version of false flags. In theory, these can be “psyops” or events engineered with chemical warfare, biowarfare, or wireless technology. If this sounds strange, dive into all the writings of the “Targeted Individuals.”

I learned about this first-hand when I was litigating with the Department of Justice and was experiencing significant physical harassment. I tried to hire several security firms; they would check my references and then decline the work, saying it was too dangerous. The last one took pity and warned me not to worry about electronic weaponry, letting me know that my main problem would be low-grade biowarfare. This biowarfare expert predicted that the opposing team would drill holes in the wall of my house and inject the “invisible enemy.” Sure enough, that is exactly what happened. I sold my house and left town. That journey began a long process of learning how poisoning and nonlethal weapons are used—whether to move people out of rent-controlled apartments, sicken the elderly to move them to more expensive government-subsidized housing, gangstalk political or business targets, or weaken or kill litigants—and the list goes on. Poisoning turned out to be a much more common tactic in the game of political and economic warfare in America than I had previously understood.

Americans increasingly looked like a people struggling with high loads of heavy metals toxicity.

After I finished my litigation, I spent several years detoxing from heavy metal toxicity—including from lead, arsenic, and aluminum. As I drove around America, I realized it was not just me. Americans increasingly looked like a people struggling with high loads of heavy metals toxicity. In the process of significantly decreasing my unusually high levels of heavy metals, I learned what a difference the toxic load had made to my outlook, my energy, and my ability to handle complex information.

This brings me to the question of what exactly a vaccine is and what exactly is in the concoctions being injected into people today as well as the witches’ brews currently under development.

Aborted fetal tissue, animal tissue, aluminum, mercury, genetically altered materials—and what else?

What, exactly, is a vaccine?

In 2017, Italian researchers reviewed the ingredients of 44 types of so-called “vaccines.” They discovered heavy metal debris and biological contamination in every human vaccine they tested. The researchers stated, “The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us.” They then drew the obvious conclusion, namely, that because the micro- and nanocontaminants were “neither biocompatible nor biodegradable,” they were “biopersistent” and could cause inflammatory effects right away—or later.

Aborted fetal tissue, animal tissue, aluminum, mercury, genetically altered materials—and what else?

Whatever the ingredients of vaccines have been to date, nothing is more bizarre and unsettling than the proposals of what might be included in them in the future. Strategies—already well-funded and well on the way—include brain-machine interface nanotechnology, digital identity tracking devices, and technology with an expiration date that can be managed and turned off remotely. One report indicates that the Danish government and U.S. Navy had been paying a tech company in Denmark to make an injectible chip that would be compatible with one of the leading cryptocurrencies.

I was recently reading Mary Holland’s excellent 2012 review of U.S. vaccine court decisions (“Compulsory vaccination, the Constitution, and the hepatitis B mandate for infants and young children,” Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law, and Ethics) and I froze and thought, “Why are we calling the injectibles that Bill Gates and his colleagues are promoting ‘vaccines’? Are they really vaccines?”

Surveillance capitalism is underway

Most people are familiar with how Bill Gates made and kept his fortune. He acquired an operating system that was loaded into your computer. It was widely rumored that the U.S. intelligence agencies had a back door. The simultaneous and sudden explosion of computer viruses then made it necessary to regularly update your operating system, allowing Gates and his associates to regularly add whatever they wanted into your software. One of my more knowledgeable software developers once said to me in the 1990s—when Microsoft really took off—”Microsoft makes really sh***y software.” But of course, the software was not really their business. Their business was accessing and aggregating all of your data. Surveillance capitalism was underway.

The Department of Justice launched an antitrust case against Microsoft in 1998, just as the $21 trillion started to disappear from the U.S. government—no doubt with the help of specially designed software and IT systems. During the settlement negotiations that permitted Gates to keep his fortune, he started the Gates Foundation and his new philanthropy career. I laughed the other day when my tweet of one of Robert Kennedy Jr.’s articles from Children’s Health Defense—describing the gruesome technology Gates is hoping to roll out through “injectibles”—inspired a response: “Well, I guess he is finally fulfilling his side of his antitrust settlement.”

If you look at what is being created and proposed in the way of injectibles, it looks to me like these technological developments are organized around several potential goals.

The first and most important goal is the replacement of the existing U.S. dollar currency system used by the general population with a digital transaction system that can be combined with digital identification and tracking. The goal is to end currencies as we know them and replace them with an embedded credit card system that can be integrated with various forms of control, potentially including mind control. “De-dollarization” is threatening the dollar global reserve system. The M1 and M2 money supply have increased in the double digits over the last year as a result of a new round of quantitative easing by the Fed. The reason we have not entered into hyperinflation is because of the dramatic drop in money velocity occasioned by converting Covid-19 into an engineered shutdown of significant economic activity and the bankrupting of millions of small and medium-sized businesses. The managers of the dollar system are under urgent pressure to use new technology to centralize economic flows and preserve their control of the financial system.

Just as Gates installed an operating system in our computers, now the vision is to install an operating system in our bodies and use “viruses” to mandate an initial installation followed by regular updates.

A colleague once told me how Webster’s Dictionary came about. Webster said that the way the evildoers would change the Constitution was not by amending it but by changing the definitions.

A legal sneak attack

Now I appreciate why Gates and his colleagues want to call these technologies “vaccines.” If they can persuade the body politic that injectible credit cards or injectible surveillance trackers or injectable brain-machine interface nanotechnologies are “vaccines,” then they can enjoy the protection of a century or more of legal decisions and laws that support their efforts to mandate what they want to do. As well, they can insist that U.S. taxpayers fund, through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, the damages for which they would otherwise be liable as a result of their experiments—and violations of the Nuremberg Code and numerous civil and criminal laws—on the general population. The scheme is quite clever. Get the general population to go along with defining their new injectible high-tech concoctions as “vaccines,” and they can slip them right into the vaccine pipeline. No need to worry about the disease and death that will result from something this unnatural delivered this quickly. The freedom from liability guaranteed by the PREP Act through the declaration of an emergency—and the ability to keep the emergency going through contact tracing—can protect them from liability for thousands if not millions of deaths and disabilities likely to follow such human experimentation. Ideally, they can just blame the deaths on a virus.

A colleague once told me how Webster’s Dictionary came about. Webster said that the way the evildoers would change the Constitution was not by amending it but by changing the definitions—a legal sneak attack.

I believe that Gates and the pharma and biotech industries are literally reaching to create a global control grid by installing digital interface components and hooking us up to Microsoft’s new $10 billion JEDI cloud at the Department of Defense as well as Amazon’s multibillion cloud contract for the CIA that is shared with all U.S. intelligence agencies. Why do you think President Trump has the military organizing to stockpile syringes for vaccines? It is likely because the military is installing the roaming operating system for integration into their cloud. Remember—the winner in the AI superpower race is the AI system with access to the most data. Accessing your body and my body on a 24/7 basis generates a lot of data. If the Chinese do it, the Americans will want to do it, too. In fact, the rollout of human “operating systems” may be one of the reasons why the competition around Huawei and 5G telecommunications has become so fractious. As Frank Clegg, former President of Microsoft Canada has warned us, 5G was developed by the Israelis for crowd control.

In the face of global “de-dollarization,” this is how the dollar syndicate can assert the central control it needs to maintain and extend its global reserve currency financial power. This includes protecting its leadership from the civil and criminal liability related to explosive levels of financial and health care fraud in recent decades.

We need to stop allowing these concoctions to be referred to by a word that the courts and the general population define and treat as medicine and protect from legal and financial liability.

Which brings me back to you and me. Why are we calling these formulations “vaccines”? If I understand the history of case law, vaccines, in legal terms, are medicine. Intentional heavy metal poisoning is not medicine. Injectible surveillance components are not medicine. Injectible credit cards are not medicine. An injectible brain-machine interface is not a medicine. Legal and financial immunity for insurance companies does not create human immunity from disease.

We need to stop allowing these concoctions to be referred to by a word that the courts and the general population define and treat as medicine and protect from legal and financial liability.

The perpetrators of this fraud are trying a very neat trick—one that will help them go much faster and cancel out a lot of risk—at our expense. I understand why they are doing it.

What I don’t understand is why we are helping them. Why are we acquiescing in calling these bizarre and deeply dangerous concoctions “vaccines”? Whatever they are, they are not medicine.

So, what shall our naming convention be? What name shall we give to the relevant poisons, neurologically damaging metals, and digital shackles?

Whatever we call them, I know one thing. THEY ARE NOT MEDICINE, WHICH MEANS THEY SURE ARE NOT VACCINES."

Solari Report Interviews:

Solari Special Reports:

Solari Book Reviews:

Great Articles & Videos:

Related reading:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th June 2020 at 14:04. Reason: added the links
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (26th June 2020), Harmony (26th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th July 2020), RunningDeer (26th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th June 2020), TravelerJim (28th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mark Skidmore - $90 Trillion in Treasury Debt - It’s Not Just Bad Accounting

Missing Money Chronology
    Missing Money Update - “No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law; and a regular statement and account of receipts and expenditures of all public money shall be published from time to time." ~ Article I, Section 9, Clause 7, U.S. Constitution
    $21 Trillion dollars is missing from the US government. That is $65,000 per person - as much as the national debt!

Michigan State Economics Professor Mark Skidmore’s latest update to the “Missing Money” question is now the biggest in history by a long way. Skidmore’s research reveals the US Treasury market is rolling over $90 trillion to support the official debt of $22 trillion (2019.) That’s on top of the $21 trillion Skidmore revealed in so-called “Missing Money” in late 2017.
    • Why do you need to churn $90 trillion in debt?
    • Is the US debt really $90 trillion?

What could go wrong with this much hidden debt? Skidmore says, “Yes it is concerning to me because this could blow up. We don’t know when or how, but if people lose confidence in our government, they could lose confidence in the currency. That could have severe impacts on lots of people in the whole global economy above and beyond what we are experiencing now. . . .
    • Is there some reset in play?
    • Is there some bigger issue at stake?
    • Is this pulling away with other goals in mind?
    Yes, I think so. I don’t know how this all fits together but I do know there is something else going on that we all need to pay attention to. . . . I have documents that say something is really, really wrong, and it’s not just bad accounting.”
    Jun 28, 2020

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts is on of my go-to folks and I actively seek out any new material from her. This Youtube is from a few weeks ago and I have never heard her so concerned about the future than I did on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWENMbLSIY

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020), onawah (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (28th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th June 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Catherine Austin Fitts is on of my go-to folks and I actively seek out any new material from her. This Youtube is from a few weeks ago and I have never heard her so concerned about the future than I did on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWENMbLSIY
    Me too, TravelerJim. .
    The Corbett Report: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

There Are Fates Worse Than Death: Catherine Austin Fitts & James Corbett
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th June 2020 at 13:49.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020), Kamikaze (10th July 2020), onawah (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th June 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Celebrating Culture - 2nd Quarter 2020 Wrap Up News Trends & Stories Part II (6 min)
    Most people don't understand what I mean by owning the culture. But it's it's as simple as whatever institutions or cultural traditions interest you dig into them and start making them or integrating them in your life. Because we're heading into a dark age. We really are. It’s almost like the Middle Ages. We’re gonna have to be little monks trying to preserve things because everything is under assault. If hey can go after Aunt Jemima and statues of Christ they can go after Mozart and Rembrandt.

July 10,2020

Full interview at the Solari Report.

Thank you, Joseph - 2nd Quarter 2020 Wrap Up - News Trends & Stories Part I (4:21 min)

July 3, 2020
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th July 2020 at 14:44.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), Matthew (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (11th July 2020), onawah (10th July 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast