+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good news for X-Files and Chris Carter fans...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Good news for X-Files and Chris Carter fans...

January 3rd , 11 season starts for 6 episodes.

Love and Hope

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2017), ceetee9 (26th December 2017), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Flash (24th December 2017), gaiagirl (24th December 2017), genevieve (24th December 2017), ghostrider (26th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (24th December 2017), Lefty Dave (25th December 2017), Matt P (24th December 2017), Morbid (14th January 2018), Navigator (24th December 2017), Satori (24th December 2017), shaberon (26th December 2017), Spellbound (24th December 2017), Star Tsar (24th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018), toppy (24th December 2017), uzn (25th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,095 times in 3,488 posts

Default Re: Good news for X-Files and Chris Carter fans...

And even more good news for Chris Carter fans and that he is going on record as he talks about how he he believes these phenomenon are real, as he discusses the revelation that the Pentagon had a 5 year program to study the matter.

From: https://1428elm.com/2017/12/23/x-files-chris-carter-gives-take-secret-ufo-program/

Quote The X-Files: Chris Carter gives his take on the secret UFO program

Chris Carter, the creator of The X-Files shared his thoughts on the recent disclosure of a top-secret government UFO program.

“History serves only those who seek to control it, those who douse the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth.” – Albert Hosteen

Revelations and Thoughts

Chris Carter, the creator and mastermind of the Fox sci-fi phenomenon the X-Files has a few thoughts on the recent news that the Pentagon was secretly investigating UFOs for five years. Of course, having dealt with this subject for over twenty years, Carter was rather matter of fact about the whole revelation.

What is interesting about his response to Entertainment Weekly is that he is clearly a hybrid of Mulder and Scully. Because he has always had an unabashed interest in the paranormal since he was younger, you can definitely see where the character of Fox Mulder was born.

However, in his words, “I’m a skeptic by nature. I’ve never seen a UFO. I’ve never seen an alien. But I’ve talked to way too many people I consider honest and credible who have.” Much like Dana Scully, he approaches this sort of subject matter in a more logical manner than Mulder.

Carter reveals that he has actually been to the Pentagon to meet with someone whose job is to “think about the future and where the U.S. will be in the future, what its interests will be, and what they’ll need to defend — and everything had to do with space and off-planet.”

“Without them actually saying “aliens,” there was a suggestion that they were more than earthbound researchers.”

The Real Spaceman

In the New York Times article, Las Vegas businessman Robert Bigelow is cited as being the recipient of funds from Harry Reid to put toward researching UFOs. Currently, Bigelow is working with NASA on expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Chris Carter mentions Bigelow in his comments because he might be part of the secret space program. According to Carter, “why those programs are secret and are being pursued is of great interest to me and we touch on it this season.”

“But I still think our first contact with something extra-planetary will be microscopic and perhaps even lethal.” An interesting theory indeed and sort of falls in line with what Stephen Hawking has said about extraterrestrials.

As Hawking told Space.com, “Meeting an advanced civilization could be like Native Americans encountering Columbus. That didn’t turn out so well.” Robert Bigelow on the other hand in an interview with the Verge this past summer feels that aliens are already here.

According to Bigelow, “You don’t have to go anywhere. It’s just like right under people’s noses. Oh my gosh. Wow.”

Skinwalkers Among Us

Curious about Bigelow, I remembered that he was the subject of an episode on the old Jesse Ventura show, Conspiracy Theory. Apparently, the businessman owns a very famous ranch in Nevada called Skinwalker. In the Navajo culture, a skinwalker is a dangerous witch that has the ability to transform itself into an animal.

That is already creepy but this place is legendary for two other reasons. It attracts paranormal activity and UFOs. Ventura sent two of his staff members to check out the place.

His son Tyrel and Sean Stone had a terrifying experience involving a craft not of this world. In Tyrel’s words, “I can’t say what I saw, I don’t know what I saw.”

Stone attempts to report the encounter to the Federal Aviation Administration but is directed to Bigelow instead.

According to Gizmodo , “Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: Reporting@baass.org)

Why would people report UFO sightings to a corporation and not the FAA?

More Questions

Since Robert Bigelow claims that aliens are among us, does that mean we could have access to their technology?

For years, people stated that Area 51 was developing experimental aircraft and different propulsion systems. The most famous case to come from those allegations was Bob Lazar in the 80s that claimed to have worked in that facility.

According to Lazar, he worked on reverse engineering the technology which dealt with gravity wave propulsion. According to Wikipedia, “gravitational waves are ripples in the curvature of spacetime that are generated by accelerated masses and propagate as waves outward from their source at the speed of light.”

Imagine that the spacecraft is a boat riding on the gravitational waves in the sea of spacetime. Lazar claims that this propulsion system was fueled by a highly volatile element known only as 115. Since then, it has been named, Moscovium.

Bigelow seems so certain of the existence of aliens that you could almost conjecture that they are advising him. Sounds fantastical and like a plot right out of Carter’s X-Files. This kind of speculation could possibly turn into a storyline for season 12. Fingers crossed on our end.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2017), Bob (24th December 2017), ceetee9 (26th December 2017), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), ghostrider (26th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (24th December 2017), Matt P (25th December 2017), Mercedes (24th December 2017), shaberon (26th December 2017), Spellbound (24th December 2017), Star Tsar (24th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018), Tangri (25th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

At first, I and Chris Carter had different opinion on Extra vs intra terrestrials. He came close to my location for same vantage point in subsequent years .
    Love and Hope

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2017), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), shaberon (26th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

I knew there was a thread on new X-files season (S.11).

The first episode aired recently and I've amazingly witnessed one of the best summary ever on TV in first 3 min 40 secs of the episode. Cigarette Smoking Man summarizes the big picture in best possible way. Do not miss it!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Hazelfern (5th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (5th January 2018), Navigator (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Secret Space Program mentioned in the first episode of the new season! So the writers of this show really are following alternative media closely just as I've mentioned before.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (5th January 2018), Navigator (6th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I knew there was a thread on new X-files season (S.11).

The first episode aired recently and I've amazingly witnessed one of the best summary ever on TV in first 3 min 40 secs of the episode. Cigarette Smoking Man summarizes the big picture in best possible way. Do not miss it!
    I agree.
    Aired yesterday on FOX and enjoyed it!
    How will the story develop ... I won't miss an episode.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (5th January 2018), Navigator (6th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I enjoyed it as well! There was a few parts where I thought the dialogue was incredibly weak and was wondering what the writers might have been thinking, but overall enjoyable.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Is there any one who wants to watch it, but not have an access?
    Love and Hope

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

you can watch here which have bunch of streams
    http://dwatchseries.to/episode/x_files_s11_e1.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Yes.

I tried a few links from the link in Apokalypse's post but just got a bunch of redirects to ads.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

My daily bread as a fierce truth seeker back in the day, skipping night classes to catch it on tv
    every single episode an eye opening, thought provoking list of both conspiracy facts and moral social comments
    it's more than obvious now that Mr Carter came to this world as yet another angel of light to push the truth further in to collective unconscious. And what a push it was. Is.

So much that i am more than willing to forgive his predictable story lines, boring directing, cheesy dialog and wooden actors.
    But hey i shouldn't be that ungrateful for we had, still have, Lynch and his Twin Peaks for all that .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    My daily bread as a fierce truth seeker back in the day, skipping night classes to catch it on tv
    every single episode an eye opening, thought provoking list of both conspiracy facts and moral social comments
    it's more than obvious now that Mr Carter came to this world as yet another angel of light to push the truth further in to collective unconscious. And what a push it was. Is.

So much that i am more than willing to forgive his predictable story lines, boring directing, cheesy dialog and wooden actors.
    But hey i shouldn't be that ungrateful for we had, still have, Lynch and his Twin Peaks for all that .
    "Mr Carter came to this world as yet another angel of light to push the truth further in to collective unconscious"

Little reminder, I believe he is not angel of light with a big payroll but he and his screen writers have bunch of feeder angels of light for ideas.
    Love and Hope

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Yes.

I tried a few links from the link in Apokalypse's post but just got a bunch of redirects to ads.
    great site with ads..expected

here the direct stream

https://vidzi.tv/92eq5968alu4.html

https://vidzi.tv/xx286j4ol6hp.html

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), findingneo (12th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Well I just watched it and yes those first three minutes are straight
    out of the alternate community.....I am trying to find a clip of the
    first three minutes on U'tube but nothing up yet....

The smoking man being named Bush was a nod to Dr.Vannevar Bush imo....

and the actor playing him as a young man reminded me of GH Bush

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2018 at 13:39.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Yes.

great site with ads..expected

here the direct stream

https://vidzi.tv/92eq5968alu4.html

https://vidzi.tv/xx286j4ol6hp.html
    I wasn't complaining about the ads! I was saying that's all I got, and I'm getting an error at the host with the above two links, might be my device if it's working for you. Thanks anyway.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

I just watched episode 2 and it is full of current political memes
    and goes into saving ones consciousness in a virtual reality world
    for the elites to continue their plan to re populate the world & more...

Scully & Mulder Research A Building | Season 11 Ep. 2 | THE X-FILES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VwLYkfZuE
    Published on 10 Jan 2018
    Scully and Mulder have lunch while researching a building

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Marvelous! Thanks for the links.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (21st January 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

All links either need to know credit card details, or go to shopping adverts. Thanks anyway.

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    All links either need to know credit card details, or go to shopping adverts. Thanks anyway.
    http://www.alluc.ee/stream/x+files
    use the episodes list on the right side

Use a strong adblocker:
    Ublock Origin Chrome
    Ublock Origin Firefox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast