+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apparent soft UFO Disclosure: is this the first new step?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Apparent soft UFO Disclosure: is this the first new step?

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Live stream here:
    Anyone experiencing audio trouble with the LMH video?
    Yes! Big time. I just kept skipping ahead until it was audible.
    😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

I'm hoping this is not a set up for an alien false flag. There has been discussion about that potentiality on 8 chan.

Attachment 36645

🎅🌹MM🌹🎅

Ron Pandolfi
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...x-mulder-.html
    I've heard "distraction" mentioned a few times in different videos watched throughout the day. The heat is on the Deep State, and MSM is trying to divert it. John Podesta has made some notable tweets about it, such as this one:

John Podesta‏Verified account
    @johnpodesta

Lift the veil. Thanks @SenatorReid. #TheTruthIsOutThere #ToTheStars

12:57 PM - 16 Dec 2017

He's an actor on this set, that's for sure.

I'm hearing the narrative set up language: threat, national security, military...control and money.

🐇👀👀👀It is see through.👀👀👀🐇
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

More reflections 3 days after the event:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017), Spellbound (21st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Daily Telegraph front page (online edition).

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

bluestflame (24th December 2017), boja (23rd December 2017), christian (24th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2017), Ewan (23rd December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (23rd December 2017), KiwiElf (26th December 2017), Matt P (23rd December 2017), Mike (26th December 2017), Noelle (23rd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2017), Wind (26th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

Clicked on the article to read the story but they want you to subscribe for 2£ a week. I guess it's the head line that says it. Between Harry Reid and Elizondo "coming out", this should force the lazy cowardly journalists that hang out at the White House to press Donald Trump on the matter and then if will be official, that the U.S. government believes in UFOs. Once this happens, there SHOULD BE (although the Powers that Be may have a way of averting this) a national (or even international) discussion on UFOs. It will be interesting to see how the PTBs try and control this.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

bluestflame (24th December 2017), boja (23rd December 2017), East Sun (23rd December 2017), Noelle (23rd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd December 2017), Valerie Villars (26th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I dunno, Elizondo came from TPTB, I think this whole thing is a scripted event. I’m suspicious. The lazy cowardly journalists are all doing the job they were hired to do. They will read their scripts on this issue, for click-bait, and then move on to the next editorial meeting issue. TPTB are already in control of this.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

bluestflame (24th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I dunno, Elizondo came from TPTB, I think this whole thing is a scripted event. I’m suspicious. The lazy cowardly journalists are all doing the job they were hired to do. They will read their scripts on this issue, for click-bait, and then move on to the next editorial meeting issue. TPTB are already in control of this.
    Yup I feel most of this burst of new info and people coming forwards is a script .
    I wan't to believe it is the real thing but, smacks of a well planed, scripted event. false flag UFO invasion or even a false flag Alien Meeting.

Most of the planets population would fall for it with out a second thought.
    just like the false flag call to war on terror.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th December 2017 at 10:18.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bluestflame (24th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (10th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i know i've been saying this a lot lately but " the timing is interesting "

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Recently I noticed the amount of ufo related information being dispersed in the mainstream news is a much larger. A majority of people already accept other life in the universe. Perhaps 2018 will be the year? Has anyone else noticed the amount of material being disseminated?

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2017), Art (25th December 2017), Baby Steps (24th December 2017), Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), Inversion (25th December 2017), Kate (28th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), norman (25th December 2017), Spiral (24th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017), Wind (26th December 2017), wondering (25th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I subscribe to Jon Rappoport's daily blog. A few day ago he wrote this which is pertinent to your query:

New gift-wrapped UFO revelations from the Pentagon: what's going on?

By Jon Rappoport

You're walking through a sea of misinformation, disinformation, lies, speculation, goofball theories---and suddenly, the wise men behind the curtain decide to reach out and hand you unvarnished facts that blow your mind. What's going on?

We have an entirely new gambit in the UFO disclosure game.

From loudwire.com (Dec.21): "[Musician Tom] DeLonge is currently working with former Pentagon official Luis Elizondo at To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, which was founded by the ex-Blink guitarist." This is a new UFO research and merchandising outfit.

DeLonge has taken it upon himself to expose the truth about UFOs. His new partner, Luis Elizondo, used to work for the Pentagon---and, boom, the mainstream press is suddenly telling us that Elizondo headed up a super-secret, $22 million a year Dept. of Defense UFO research group, from 2007 to 2012, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

According to the NY Times and The Independent, the program had, and still has, metal pieces from a UFO(s), has been studying the pieces, and doesn't know what they're made of.

The press has also just released a 2004 Dept. of Defense jackpot video purporting to show a US fighter jet off the coast of San Diego encountering a UFO, which hovers in place, wiggles, dances around, and suddenly zooms away at a shocking velocity.

The Independent: "Commander David Fravor and Lieutenant Commander Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when they were asked to investigate the object."

"Commander Fravor told The New York Times the object was about 40ft long, had no plumes, wings or rotors, and outpaced their F-18s. It was big enough to churn the sea 50ft below it, he said."

My, my. All these revelations, all of a sudden. Bingo, bango, bongo.

Years of, "We don't have any information, we don't have any comment on the subject," and then, out of the blue, "Yes we do and here it is."

Let all the WHY NOW? speculations begin.

I would point out that, if this is a test to gauge public reaction to: THERE IS LIFE ELSEWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE AND A FEW OF THEM SHOWED UP HERE---the result of the test appears to be, so far: "Are we having the beef stew again tonight?"

This is interesting. People aren't crowding into the streets and going wild. There are no parades. Presidents of countries aren't holding major press conferences. I did read a piece about Trump drinking water again and possibly having trouble sipping it.

HELLO? WE AREN'T ALONE IN THE COSMOS.

"That's nice. Is this Blue Bloods a repeat? I think I saw it a few months ago."

Another tidbit on the secret Pentagon program: it was brought into being by Nevada Senator Harry Reid. He and a couple of his senate pals managed to divert a little chunk of black budget Pentagon money to set it up. (More yawns from the public.)

Understand: In the press stories of the past few days, there are no leaks. The Pentagon is the source. They're admitting it. They're pushing the story. They're permitting a pilot, who no doubt has been bound by non-disclosure agreements, to go public and talk to mainstream media.

As with all planned releases of this magnitude, there are always "after-analyses." It's standard. How did the public respond? What % of the press and the public appear to have bought the story? Are there serious doubters? Who are they? What are they saying?

In this case, the report might read: "Very few people seem to care."

This in itself is informative. People are on overload. They're in a trance state below the level where a claimed revelation about Life in the Universe stirs them from their basic hypnotic state. Also, alternatively, many people are so cynical they don't believe what the government is telling them.

Now, if Robert Mueller can connect a UFO to the Russians, and then to Trump, and the election, more people might respond.

The Pentagon claims it shut down the UFO research program in 2012, because other priorities were more important. Really? They captured a UFO on film doing things in space no craft on Earth can do, and they have pieces of metal from a UFO (how did they acquire them?) which they can't analyze and are most likely not from this Earth---and yet they shut down the program because it was inconsequential? Nonsense.

One of the point men for spreading the current UFO stories is Ralph Blumenthal of the NY Times.

The Independent: "'They [the Pentagon] have some material from these [UFO] objects that is being studied, so that scientists can try to figure out what accounts for their amazing properties,' Ralph Blumenthal, one of the authors of the New York Times report, told MSNBC. Mr. Blumenthal said the DoD 'do not know' what the materials are made of. It's some sort of compound they do not recognise,' he added."

I have a bit of personal experience with Mr. Blumenthal. In 1993, he wrote a shocking story for the Times about the first bombing attack on the Twin Towers in New York. It focused on an FBI asset and informant, Emad Salem, who asserted that he had been instrumental in putting together the bombing plot. His handlers at the FBI were supposed to supply him with fake bombing materials, so there would be no explosion---however, at the last moment, they gave him actual live material. At the subsequent trial of the defendants, Salem was absent. He didn't testify.

I got in touch with reporter Blumenthal some years later and asked him what happened to Salem and why he wasn't allow to tell his story in the courtroom. Blumenthal got angry with me. He told me I didn't understand his article. And that was that. In my opinion, he was backing away from his own reporting.

So now, with his UFO revelations, I have a few doubts.

It's likely that, as Tom DeLonge and his Pentagon partner, Luis Elizondo, move forward, promoting their To the Stars Academy (whatever that turns out to be---a movie production company, a school, a store for UFO merchandise), they will be releasing new info on the US government UFO discoveries. So far, no one at the Pentagon is explaining why they've decided to make their revelations public now.

The military is not in the habit of doing the public great favors that involve secret programs.

If what the Pentagon is handing over to the mainstream press is legitimate and true Disclosure, it is most certainly a limited hangout on what they really know. And they will to continue to release more info, to see how the public responds, at every step.

But they will also seek to own the story and shape it any way they want to. Through their media fronts, they'll sculpt the conclusions that "should be made."

For example, suppose they go as far as this: 50 years ago, they found an alien body at a UFO crash site in the desert. Here are photos. The anatomy of the corpse is definitely not human. Since then, no other alien bodies have been seen, located, or discovered.

True? False? Who would know? Because they are the source of the story. Which is the way they want it to be.

If someone wants us to look at the truth, they disclose all the data and they open up all the files, and they allow us to see the material evidence up close and personal, so independent analyses can be performed. What are the odds that this will happen? When has this ever happened?

If anything, positioning themselves as the central source of the UFO story pushes citizen research into the background. Which is never a good thing.

I fully understand there will be many explanations, offered by many people, about why the Pentagon is releasing this information now. Here is one possibility: the secret program was really a tiny research effort; the Dept. of Defense has actually spent extraordinary amounts of money in this effort, over a long period of time---some of it from the trillions of dollars in the budget "they can't account for." Thus, they admit to a $22 million program, as a limited hangout.

Again, THEY WANT TO OWN THE UFO STORY. Going directly to mainstream news with it, where naïve reporters and reporters who are their assets will cover it exactly as the Pentagon intends---this is a major part of what is going on.

The psyop aspect of the Pentagon revelations is all about testing and gauging public response. Imagine that the Dept. of Defense eventually states they did find an alien body decades ago---and then the majority reaction is: "That's fantastic. Did you see my car keys? I can't find them."

Not only would that inform psyop professionals about the UFO reaction, it would also let them know their decades of work, on many fronts, aimed at deadening, overloading, distracting, and shortening public awareness has been an overall success.

The most astounding information barely causes a ripple.

"This is wonderful. In many cases, we don't have to figure out whether the public believes or doesn't believe what we tell them. They're in a state of mind that is 'lower than belief.' The majority can't form beliefs or non-beliefs. They're firmly embedded in a passive, repetitive, Pavlovian zone..."

In this regard, I refer you to my years of research on the effects of medical drugs, and for starters, my September 13 article, "How many drug prescriptions do doctors write per year?":

Medical News Today reports that, in 2011, there was a modest uptick in the number of prescriptions written in the US.

The increase brought the total to: 4.02 billion.

Yes, in 2011, doctors wrote 4.02 billion prescriptions for drugs in America.

The Medical News Today article concluded, "...the industry should be heartened by the growth of the number of prescriptions and spending." Yes, I'm sure the drug industry is popping champagne corks.

We're talking about prescriptions here. We're not talking about the number of pills Americans took. We're also not counting over-the-counter drugs or vaccine shots.

A population drugged to the gills is passive....

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (25th December 2017), Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), Ewan (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), Franny (25th December 2017), Hervé (24th December 2017), jjjones (26th December 2017), mojo (24th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), Spiral (24th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017), wondering (25th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Slow drip information is being given to the public about extraterrestrials to prepare the planet for being introduced to the galactic community. This is along with the heavy psyops in new age pseudo-cosmology, which will program a lot of the so called awake to think the truth is a psyop when the ETs finally do come forward. The universe isn't what you're being told.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2017), Art (25th December 2017), Baby Steps (24th December 2017), Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), Franny (25th December 2017), ghostrider (25th December 2017), mojo (24th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), Sequoia (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I think this story & the way it's been handed to certain agents is to make everyone interested think these things are "aliens" from another world, a star trek type scenario.

Reminds me of the nuke & thermite "theories" for 9/11, parking spaces for people who don't believe the MSM but can't resist an easy answer.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2017), mojo (24th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Personally, I'm leaning more towards this being an indication of them progressing the fake alien attack/invasion scenario.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Art (25th December 2017), Bob (24th December 2017), Cidersomerset (24th December 2017), guyres (25th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), norman (25th December 2017), Sequoia (25th December 2017), Spellbound (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th December 2017), ZenBaller (25th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Something is ramping up as per all the other threads...

Pentagon sank $22mn into a secret UFO-chasing program

Published on 23 Dec 2017
    Pentagon has confirmed it spent millions of dollars trying to identify
    airborne objects that reportedly violated U.S. airspace. MORE: https://on.rt.com/8v06

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (24th December 2017), Franny (25th December 2017), ghostrider (25th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), Spiral (24th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Sounds to me like another ACCOUNTING ENTRY FOR THEFT. I recently actually took the time to read a book I was sent in 2007. Very quickly, it reported there were supposed to be fifty billion or more reptilians living between the outer and inner surfaces of the Hollow Earth, 2000 of which have made a deal with the US Military ensuring that they will supply them with Human's to Eat, mostly children, so that they will not come up to the surface to get us themselves. Most of the reptilians fly UFO's. So do the Inner Earth Guardians (World War II's FOO FIGHTERS). Marconi and other scientists are said to have established an underground research city in the Peruvian Andes where they have developed UFO's and other high technical devices. I suspect that it is the Guardians which fly UFO's over nuclear sites to prevent discharges of nuclear bombs, etc. The video showing the space tether detaching from the space station and organic-looking UFO's of tremendous size flying past and also being fired on from Earth's surface by what must be scalar weapons, puts the lie to the Pentagon's stupid statement. Also, the recent Antarctica disclosures point out the existence of alien-type beings (who are evil) and highly technical living in caverns under the South Pole. One report speaks of a 30 mile diameter UFO containing giants in STASIS who are awakening. Both a female French astronaut and the US astronaut who recently died reported that humans should be told about the EVIL ones existing at or under the South Pole, elsewhere with suggestions of HELL being located there by others. Other reports tell of the Rothschild's (in collusion with other reptilians and greys) flying to a base on the moon which was formerly occupied by the Nazi's, possibly before the Nazi's established a colony on Mars. The Nazi's were reportedly given land area inside the southern part of the Hollow Earth to establish a home. Then, we hear of Mark Richards and others who tell of the Secret Space Program with stories that space has been extensively explored.

The most recent and interesting thing that I have heard on a Coast to Coast Radio interview is that there are reported to be universes without number which are separated by a DARK, COLD LIQUID. Linda M. Howe was told that if she knew what that liquid was, she would be changed forever. Naturally, I started guessing. One, the Universe is Electrical, the liquid is super cold; therefore, my guess is we are in a super computer. Another possibility that "As above so below, our patterns are replicated infinitely smaller from larger ones, we could be flowing in the bloodstream (or some other bodily fluid) of a humongous being." One of my psychic pictures is that we are in a huge Ocean of which we are merely subatomic particle sizes.

Almost finally, let us not forget that the goings on at Area 51, etc., needed an Alien Cover Story so that people would not suspect the USA has UFO's going back to the very early 1950's when they offered Mr. Brown one dollar for his invention of electromagnetic anti-gravity because they had already invented or seized it from elsewhere. Almost makes you want to use obscene words.

Perhaps finally, there is the UFO Traffic Jam over Mexico City's Volcano, to my knowledge going back as far as 1920. Perhaps there is an inner earth entry in or near the volcano and/or a Stargate in that location. Finally, there is that beautiful, unfailing choice, ALL OF THE ABOVE.
    Last edited by amor; 27th December 2017 at 05:30. Reason: typo

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

mojo (25th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,451 times in 8,341 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Personally, I'm leaning more towards this being an indication of them progressing the fake alien attack/invasion scenario.
    Me too, big time.

This stinks.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

guyres (25th December 2017), Justplain (26th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017), Noelle (25th December 2017), Rhah (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/

PART 2

What about the “UFO metal” that no one can analyze?
    Robert Bigelow, the “metal man” for UFO disclosure
    by Jon Rappoport December 24, 2017
    (For Part 1, click here.)

This is a story out of a 1950s pulp science fiction novel. A story that purports to be quite real, now.

Las Vegas billionaire, Robert Bigelow, has been identified as a major player in the secret Pentagon UFO research group (2007-2012), exposed in the New York Times a few days ago.

Here are press reports about Bigelow, just to give you a few facts about the man, and the exotic flavor of this incredible tale—

Gizmodo (12/16/17): “The Pentagon quietly ran a $22 million program to study unidentified flying objects from 2008 to 2012 at the behest of former Senator Harry Reid, the New York Times reported on Saturday…”

“The unclassified but secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was funded $22 million from 2008 to 2011, with the vast majority of the funding going to Bigelow Airspace. That’s a company conveniently owned by one of Reid’s friends and donors, Robert Bigelow…That $22 million enabled contractors to build a low-key Nevada warehouse for what they claimed was unidentified artifacts obtained from UFOs, as well as compile witness accounts…”

New York Times: “Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo [who headed up the secret Pentagon UFO program] and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena…”

Bigelow made his fortune in commercial and residential real estate. He’s a pal of Senator Harry Reid. And he gets to store the most important materials ever discovered in his warehouse. No problem.

We aren’t told whether the UFO materials were analyzed under Bigelow’s direction (no one has been able to discover what these metals are, what they’re made of), but if most or all of the $22 million Pentagon program went to him, it’s possible this real estate tycoon was permitted to supervise, or sub-contract, the analysis of the UFO metals.

Really?

The UK Express is rightly blown away: “METAL and other materials allegedly recovered from UFOs was stored in converted buildings in Las Vegas under a US Government-funded program, it has astonishingly been claimed.”

“The material, that was said to be ‘unknown to science’ following tests, was stored in buildings modified by a private aerospace company [Bigelow] which was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the ‘metal alloys’, according to reports.”

“However, no images have surfaced of the alleged material, nor have any details of where it was found, or any reports of tests carried out on it.”

“In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it.” [A convenient interview, preparing the public for shocking UFO disclosures that were to come six months later.]

“It is now claimed that under his [Bigelow’s] direction buildings at the company headquarters were ‘modified’ to allow the storage of the materials [from UFOs].”

“No further details have been released at this stage about where they [the UFO materials] were found, how many there are, or what happened to them.”

“It also does not appear any official reports on the materials have been released, but it is claimed that research was also carried out on people who came into contact with the material to see if there were any effects on them.”

“Express.co.uk has approached Mr Bigelow through Bigelow aerospace to try to find out what happened to the material, if he still has it, and whether it can be photographed, or any reports on studies on it can be released.”

“We have also contacted Mr Reid, and Mr Elizondo through To The Stars Academy, asking if they know what became of the materials.”

“We await responses from all three.”

Las Vegas Review Journal: “The [NY] Times’ investigation unearthed contracts showing the [Pentagon UFO] program received $22 million in federal funding between 2008 and 2011. The money went to Bigelow Aerospace, the North Las Vegas-based company founded in 1999 by Robert Bigelow, owner of the Budget Suites of America hotel chain and one of Reid’s longtime friends and campaign contributors.”

“Bigelow’s company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials reportedly recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena, the Times said.”

OK, those are a few of the press reports.

Question: Should we really believe metals from UFOs have been recovered, analyzed, and stored at Bigelow’s warehouse—rather than at a super-secret military lab in a bunker?

Should we believe these materials actually come from UFOs? How were they obtained? A pilot in a US fighter jet operated a robot arm that reached out into space and scraped off a few samples from a streaking or hovering alien craft? A UFO crashed, and military personnel rushed to the scene, confiscated the craft wreckage, transported it to Area 51…and years later, a few soldiers drove metal samples to Bigelow’s warehouse and dropped them off for safe-keeping?

Bigelow’s low-profile warehouse has the kind of security that could protect the most important materials ever discovered by humans?

Well, there is a story. The story has been told. It’s been fed to the mainstream press, and the press has run with it—including the New York Times. The man who headed up the 2007-2012 secret Pentagon program, Luis Elizondo, is agreeing with the story.

One lesson: When you own and control the narrative, and when the press is bending over backwards to give you access, you can sell almost anything. In this case, based on no physical evidence, you can say UFO metals have been recovered and no one can figure out what they are, and a rich pal of a US senator has been storing them in his warehouse. No problem. And the man who confirms the story, Mr. Elizondo, who worked for the Pentagon, is now a media point man for something called To the Stars Academy, founded by a rock musician who has a commitment to discovering “the truth about UFOs.” Wow.

I’ve got condos on the dark side of the moon. Cash only for interested buyers.

Here is my backgrounder on a few vital basics of propaganda, which means information control, which means mind control. This is the game in the Information Age. This is how it’s done.

Who owns the UFO narrative?

ONE: 1947-2017 (seven long decades)—“WHAT ARE THE CIA AND THE PENTAGON HIDING ABOUT UFOs? WE DEMAND THEY COME CLEAN AND OPEN THEIR FILES AND TELL THE TRUTH AND REVEAL THE SECRETS! STOP LYING AND STALLING.”

TWO: 2017—“HI, WE’RE THE PENTAGON. HERE ARE SECRETS ABOUT UFOs AND THE PROGRAM NO ONE KNEW ABOUT. NO PROBLEM. IN FACT, WE’RE IN DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH THE NEW YORK TIMES.”

Hmm. What’s that smell?

Sudden Pentagon revelations about UFOs and recovered metal pieces of UFOs: an unknown ship in the sky executing maneuvers and operating at speeds beyond the reach of human technology; the failure to discover what a UFO is made of. These stories are coming right out of the Department of Defense. Officially. They’re not unauthorized leaks. And the moment the stories were handed to the NY Times, they became THE narrative.

The Pentagon owns the narrative, and so does the Times.

This is a necessary condition for big-time propaganda.

For decades, independent UFO researchers have been trying to force the government to admit what it knows—but now, when suddenly that magical moment arrives, the result is not what was hoped for, because the Pentagon and the Times can stake an overriding claim to the overall UFO story.

To consent to this new state of affairs requires blind faith in institutions which have a well-deserved reputation for lying.

It’s as if the Pentagon is saying, “We’ve been willing to go to war anywhere for any reason, based on false pretexts, but now we want you to believe exactly what we’re telling you about UFOs.”

More importantly, the Pentagon can now sell this: “For a long time, you’ve been listening to independent UFO researchers, but now we will take over the narrative, because we can provide truly authoritative information on the subject, and we can push rumor and speculation [independent research] to the side.”

Since 1987, investigating in the medical arena, I’ve been pointing out the horrendous consequences of allowing government agencies to own narratives. Horrendous, in terms of human damage incurred from medical drugs.

I’ll extend the parallel. During the height of the Health Freedom movement in America, in the 1990s, the federal National Institutes of Health (NIH), the largest medical research operation on the planet, suddenly announced they were forming a department to study unorthodox, formerly scorned “alternative treatments.” Papers would be written, research grants would be doled out, holistic practitioners would be brought into the fold. Voila. The “medical Pentagon” was opening its gates wide. Predictably, this effort turned out to be a con. There was no intention to allow a significant role for alternative medicine. The plan was to co-opt alternatives and let them die a slow death. But behind that con was another move: NIH was attempting to take over the “alternative” narrative.

NIH would now tell that story and own it and control it and decide who was in and who was out. Fortunately, the ploy has largely failed, because the public hasn’t viewed the government as a reliable source of knowledge about natural health.

When Big Media and the Pentagon are suddenly showing up like Greeks bearing UFO gifts, beware.

They may spread lies from wall to wall, or they may tell a bit of the whole truth and try to shut down the rest. Whatever they are doing, they’re selling a fake.

And lest we forget, the Pentagon is in the business of inventing threats. Everywhere. Will they now release new UFO “information” designed to promote “alien threats,” thus underscoring the need to expand the Department of Defense’s power? Or conversely, will they present a kind and gentle approach, in order to convince us the Pentagon is made up of good people lending a helping hand? Either way, they win…

If they can maintain control of the narrative.

That’s how propaganda works.

Who is OFFICIAL, and what is their OFFICIAL position? That’s the key.

In the blink of an eye, after a hundred thousand people have been digging into a mystery for decades, a force which people accept as OFFICIAL can hijack the mystery and explain it any way they want to. It’s aliens, UFOs, a Russian dictator, ISIS, criminals from an opposition political Party.

It doesn’t matter. It only matters that the OFFICIAL group has the (hypnotic) faith of the public in its pocket.

The group can even win over some of those independent investigators, who breathe a huge sigh of relief and say, “Finally, we’re getting the truth. OFFICIALLY.”

This acceptance is automatic.

“Oh, they obtained metals from UFOs and they couldn’t figure out what they were composed of. So the materials came from another planet. And a businessman has them in his warehouse. I don’t need to study them. The materials are OFFICIAL.”

That’s mind control par excellence.

Bow the head and bend the knee. We’re good. At last.

I’m not saying the story is fake or real. I’m saying when a stimulus gains an immediate response, the intended response, propaganda wins. The operatives pop the champagne corks. They done their job.

A year ago, the New York Times would have laughed at the very notion of someone trying to sell them this story. But now, the stars suddenly align, the reporters are sober and a bit breathless. They turned on a dime. The ship has sailed.

“Well now it’s different. Now we have a credible source.”

Really? A former employee from the Pentagon, the agency that’s “lost” trillions of dollars?

An employee named Luis Elizondo, who has this bio posted on his new company’s website, To the Stars Academy? Read his bio carefully:

—“Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Luis conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East.”

Wonderful. Of course. We can believe him. He’s official.

The question is: Official What?

High-level intelligence spook.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ewan (25th December 2017), Hervé (25th December 2017), Michi (25th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Exactly, and counting on confused masses not know what to think but believe that their government (parenst) will take care of them (children).
    Everything put out in public is a beta-test to see how people react to certain things..
    Last edited by Sequoia; 25th December 2017 at 06:29.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Cardillac (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017), guyres (25th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017), Rhah (25th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Sequoia

"Everything put out in public is a beta-test to see how people react to certain things"

exactly!- it's always been that way-

trickling a bit of info out into the public and monitoring how they react to it has always been a lithmus test to possibly determine how they'll react to the trickle before larger concepts (like a river) are presented to the general public

Larry

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017), mojo (25th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,545 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Clicked on the article to read the story but they want you to subscribe for 2£ a week.
    Here's the entire article:
    Earth may well have been visited by UFOs from outer space, the former head of a secret US government programme has told The Telegraph. Luis Elizondo said the existence of supremely advanced unidentified aircraft, using technology that did not belong to any nation, had been "proved beyond reasonable doubt".

Until two months ago, from his office on the fifth floor of The Pentagon, Mr Elizondo, a career intelligence officer, ran the innocuously named Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was funded with $22 million in "black ops money" from Congress. The existence of the real-life X-Files department, which began in 2007, was revealed this week and confirmed by the Pentagon.

In an interview with the Telegraph Mr Elizondo said much of what he could discuss was still classified.

That included whether his team had examined UFO sightings in other countries including the UK, or spoken to witnesses. I am not at liberty to discuss that," he said. "But we took a very comprehensive approach. Nothing was too small to investigate." He added: "In my opinion, if this was a court of law, we have reached the point of 'beyond reasonable doubt'. I hate to use the term UFO but that's what were looking at. "I think it's pretty clear this is not us, and it's not anyone else, so one has to ask the question where they're from." The exact number of UFO sightings investigated, and witnesses interviewed, is also classified but Mr Elizondo said there had been "lots".

Geographical "hot spots" emerged during the investigations, sometimes near nuclear facilities and power plants. Common factors between the movements of separate unidentified objects had also been identified by the Pentagon team. "It was enough where we began to see trends and similarities in incidents," he said. "There were very distinct observeables. Extreme manoeuvrability, hypersonic velocity without a a sonic boom, speeds of 7-8,000mph, no flight surfaces on the objects. A lot of this is backed with radar signal data, gun camera footage from aircraft, multiple witnesses. "There was never any display of hostility but the way they manoeuvred, in ways no-one else in the world had, you have to be conscious something could happen." After the existence of the secret programme was revealed this week attention focused on the release of footage of an unidentified object off San Diego in 2004. US Navy pilot Commander David Fravor, flying an FA-18 near the object, described seeing a "white Tic Tac, about 40ft long with no wings" which was "something not from the Earth".

Mr Elizondo said Commander Fravor was a "national hero" for speaking out. He said: "The social stigma about this is unbelievable, it's very challenging. There are many other Commander Fravors out there who have come forward (to us), but he's brave enough to discuss his experience publicly." Fravor's encounter with an unidentified aircraft of some kind -- whitish -- that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape, over the Pacific while on a training mission in 2004 caught the attention of a Pentagon program investigating UFOs.

Mr Elizondo said he had not preconceived ideas when he took the helm of the Pentagon programme, but later became convinced by what he saw. "We [career intelligence officers] tend to be sceptics by nature. For some of us working on it the time came as an 'Aha!' moment, for others it was a slow progress towards the realisation that these are probably not any type of aircraft in any national inventory."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th December 2017 at 21:59.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (26th December 2017), butcherman (27th December 2017), Eric J (Viking) (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (26th December 2017), KiwiElf (26th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2017), Valerie Villars (26th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I was in San Diego in 2004. Short visit. Odd time.

Thanks,

Val
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 26th December 2017 at 01:23. Reason: too much wine; it was 1994
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast