Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Clif High – Soaring US Economy and More 2018 Predictions

Clif High – Soaring US Economy and More 2018 Predictions

Greg Hunter
    Published on Dec 26, 2017

Internet data mining expert Clif High has a brand new report called “Soaring Twenties.” Clif High says there is good news coming, but not just for 2018, many years after. Clif High explains, “There is a really interesting set of data that’s been building for some time, and we have had this big flush of long term data, which is why I decided to do this report that is going out five years. I named it the “Soaring Twenties,” even though we are not into the 2020’s. . . . Our 2020’s, to some extent, are replicating the kind of language in the newspapers and limited news reels they had at the time of the 1920’s. Only instead of being “The Roaring Twenties,” we’re going to have a “Soaring Twenties.”

Clif High also talks about a coming “bond debacle,” soaring gold and silver prices in 2018 . . . the future of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, “legal actions will be taken” against the bad actors in government and the “Deep State.” Clif High also predicts some “fantastic levels of business failures.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Clif High of HalfPastHuman.com.

Stay in contact with USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/join/

2018 Predictions & Beyond – Almost All Positive – Clif High
    By Greg Hunter 
    All links are on USAWatchdog.com

Internet data mining expert Clif High says he’s “heartened by the positive nature of the information” he’s received in his latest report. Clif High uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics,” which sorts through billions of bits of information to predict future trends and events.  One of many big predictions Clif High made several months ago involved sexual misconduct would be revealed, especially in the mainstream media.  So, are the sexual misconduct revelations over?  Clif High says, “No, the part we saw in 2017 was kind of like the titles.  We’ve got the main feature coming up in 2018 and in 2019.  The volume of words involved in this scandal is going to quadruple or larger.  It will take a couple of years to lay out.  It will also involve a third or more of Congress, many of whom will elect to not continue in order to sidestep or try to sidestep legal issues as a result of their past behavior. . . . The data sets seem to indicate that some of the people taking hits now are doing so because they know there are far worse crimes they could be accused of, and so they are happy to get out of town, or get out of Dodge on just this little charge so to speak.”

So, does President Trump win the so-called “Fake News” war? In a word, Clif High says, “Yes. . . .  It’s been kosher for the media to lie because they have been given some level of protection with their propaganda act.  The data is suggesting that somebody is going to find a legal way to sue what we call the mainstream media for, I guess you could say, consumer fraud.”

Clif High says there is good news coming, but not just for 2018, many years after. Clif High explains, “There is a really interesting set of data that’s been building for some time, and we have had this big flush of long term data, which is why I decided to do this report that is going out five years.  I named it the “Soaring Twenties,” even though we are not into the 2020’s. . . . Our 2020’s, to some extent, are replicating the kind of language in the newspapers and limited news reels they had at the time of the 1920’s.  Only instead of being “The Roaring Twenties,” we’re going to have a “Soaring Twenties” because it’s a combination of an economic boom and a technological boom that are feeding off each other.  This positive feedback is being sparked around the language of the (Trump) tax redo.  It’s not a reform, it’s a total redo. . . .The money coming back is going to create a resurgence.  A new kind of American is going to be rising out of this resurgence.  We are going to be in a new great generation forming, not the Millennials, but the ones that are behind them.”

Clif High also talks about a coming “bond debacle,” soaring gold and silver prices in 2018 . . . the future of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, legal actions taken against the bad actors in government and the “Deep State.” Clif High also predicts some “fantastic levels of business failures.”

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (27th December 2017), avid (27th December 2017), Axman (27th December 2017), Bob (27th December 2017), Callista (27th December 2017), Cardillac (27th December 2017), Ewan (26th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (30th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), Inversion (27th December 2017), Ioneo (27th December 2017), Jean-Marie (27th December 2017), justntime2learn (27th December 2017), lisalu (27th December 2017), Matt P (27th December 2017), mountain_jim (27th December 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (27th December 2017), sandy (27th December 2017), tessie999 (28th December 2017), thunder24 (26th December 2017), toppy (27th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Clif High – Soaring US Economy and More 2018 Predictions

as far as sexual abuse is concerned: the Metropoltian Opera has just fired its former head/star conductor James Levine on charges of sexual abuse of (mostly black- but not limited to) children- let alone putting the 'moves' on most men-

what, ALREADY?- this has been known for decades- and the MET never knew about this?- common!- so why the timing?

as an opera singer by profession I've also had my dealings with good ol' "Jimmy" (I worked with him twice when I was still quite young and svelte and he tried it out with me); he's an absolutely exceptionally talented musician but a pathological liar/scum-bag of a person-

I'm not making this up- I have no reason to- I won't receive any money for this entry-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Flash (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), Nasu (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (27th December 2017), tessie999 (28th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Montreal symphonic orchestra now refuses to work with Dutois for the same reasons. There has been a whole serie of public exposure of show promoters here in Quebec as well. Some clean up is going on too. Artists here started denouncing after Weinstein denonciations

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    as far as sexual abuse is concerned: the Metropoltian Opera has just fired its former head/star conductor James Levine on charges of sexual abuse of (mostly black- but not limited to) children- let alone putting the 'moves' on most men-

what, ALREADY?- this has been known for decades- and the MET never knew about this?- common!- so why the timing?

as an opera singer by profession I've also had my dealings with good ol' "Jimmy" (I worked with him twice when I was still quite young and svelte and he tried it out with me); he's an absolutely exceptionally talented musician but a pathological liar/scum-bag of a person-

I'm not making this up- I have no reason to- I won't receive any money for this entry-

Larry
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cardillac (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), RunningDeer (27th December 2017), tessie999 (28th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Flash

thanks for the info!- I was unaware of this-

looks like pedophile rings are finally being exposed- it's high time!

please be well Flash and all readers-

Larry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (27th December 2017), tessie999 (28th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread