+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone tried MMS1 or MMS2?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Has anyone tried MMS1 or MMS2?

Hello fellow members recently I've had some heath concerns and was wondering if anyone here has tried MMS1 or MMS2? And if they are equally effective?

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Has anyone tried MMS1 or MMS2?

There's af ew threads on here you can search. Happy New Year!!!
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st December 2017 at 13:00.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st December 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you. I thought so to and tried to search many different ways and nothing came up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scott12133 For This Post:

Daozen (31st December 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Because the search term is too short, same when I try to search for A.I. I have to spell it out, but in the title it may say only A.I. so you may not find everything.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

scott12133 (31st December 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Has anyone tried mms1 or mms2?

Quote Posted by scott12133 (here)
    Hello fellow members recently I've had some heath concerns and was wondering if anyone here has tried MMS1 or MMS2? And if they are equally effective?
    Just put into the search engine: "Jim Humble" "MMS". Here's a few to get you started. There are many more posts/threads.

Jim Humble interviewed by Bill Ryan (Jan 2010) : a Project Avalon

AlphaZebra
    Published on May 5, 2010

I first met Jim Humble in November 2008, and my interview with him is available on
    here.

For those who are unaware of Jim's work, he is the inventor of MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) which, according to Jim, two million people worldwide have used to successfully and rapidly treat a range of serious illnesses and other viral conditions - with very little cost and with comparatively little difficulty. I have personally received many testimonies of the apparent benefits of MMS - and witnessed several apparent miracles first-hand.

I had the pleasure of interviewing him again at Thomas Kirschner's house in Southern Germany in January 2010 after Jim had flown to Europe from Africa for a week. Thomas is the editor of the German NEXUS Magazine and has done a huge amount to support and assist Jim. He is also a longstanding friend of Camelot and Avalon.

As you'll see in the video, Jim has been getting some quite remarkable results. He has been very successfully treating hundreds of patients with AIDS and cancer and has collected reports of patients with AIDS being restored to full health within three weeks using a particular protocol which he has developed. He describes what he calls 'MMS 2', which he says works particularly effectively in conjunction with MMS 1 for treating cancer.

Of interest to some of you may be one project (added as an outtake - nothing to do with MMS, and which he's not devoted any time to recently) which is so off-the-wall that it's barely believable, and which I would not believe myself if Jim had not given his word to me that he was reporting his experiences accurately.

That project is an accidental discovery of a chemical - again, chemical - way of transmuting radioactive materials to (a) eliminate all traces of radioactivity within three days and (b) create as a by-product a residue of precious metals that produces a profit of about $1000 (over costs) per ton of radioactive material processed.

The process features slow, high-temperature burning using particular chemical agents. I include that here as a teaser. Anyone with any understanding of mainstream physics or chemistry will of course know that this is [supposed to be] quite impossible. You can hear the anecdote at the end of the video.

A lovely soundbite, also added as an outtake, was my asking Jim what had happened to his hat. He said he had stopped wearing it in Africa because it made him "too easy to recognize", and that not wearing it might give him an extra few seconds to escape someone wanting to shoot him. We then had a very funny conversation about whether or not I should follow his example.

Besides presenting some information that might be extremely valuable for anyone who is seriously ill, the video is also great fun for anyone who loves and respects Jim and his remarkable work. Enjoy

http://jimhumble.biz
    bill@projectavalon.net
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st December 2017 at 14:50.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Daozen (31st December 2017), drneglector (31st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2017), scott12133 (31st December 2017), seko (1st January 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks to both of you! Emex spelling it out did do the trick. Happy New Year!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott12133 For This Post:

Rich (31st December 2017), RunningDeer (31st December 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I was introduced to MMS by Avalon member Conk. It certainly is a powerful medicine and certainly not a poison, if used as directed. I have used it for over six months fighting toenail fungus, with some success where nothing else had any. My mother-in-law, who has multiple very serious health issues, takes some MMS, amongst other things, and it lowers her blood pressure and heart rate significantly. I had crotch rot (fungal infection) and one or two applications with q-tips cured it (careful on the skin as it will burn after a couple of applications). Whenever I have sniffles I take a couple of drops mixed with filtered water, which does help. Good luck!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

scott12133 (2nd January 2018), seko (1st January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread