+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delta Force raids Obama stronghold in Thailand

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Delta Force raids Obama stronghold in Thailand

According to the SGTReport.com Bill Holter has a contact in Thialand that says this article is true. Take it for what it is worth.

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/de...d-in-thailand/

During the pre-dawn hours on Christmas Day, Delta Force operators launched a precision strike against an Obama-controlled stronghold in Thailand, says an active Secret Service agent who claims President Trump green lit the operation following a series of telephone calls to United States military commanders and to Thailand Prime Minister Nik Bukharin.

A Delta detachment, known as 1-SFOD in the Special Operations community, flew from Okinawa, Japan to the United States Embassy in Bangkok, and held position while Trump cleared the incursion with his Thai counterparts.

According to our source, the Trump administration learned that Obama, by proxy, owned a mansion and a 400-acre estate on the outskirts of the city of Si Sa Ket, approximately 500 km from Bangkok. On paper, the land was owned by the allegedly defunct Solyndra Corporation, a startup solar company to which Obama gave 2.2 billion taxpayer dollars in 2009. Shortly thereafter, Solyndra declared bankruptcy, and the money vanished. Despite apparent poverty, Solyndra maintained real estate holdings valued at over 800 million dollars in a half-dozen Southeast Asian countries. The Trump administration connected the dots, linking Obama to the Thai property, after asserting Presidential privilege and subpoenaing flight records that demonstrably proved Obama had travelled to Si Sa Ket six times as president and an additional four times in the past year.

In a June 2009 edition of the Washington Beacon, conservative author Thomas Clearwater wrote, “Solyndra does not appear to be a legitimate institution, and is likely a shell company or slush fund used or owned by Obama to launder his dirty money.”

Our Secret Service source supports that contention.

“Obama holds real estate, vast sums of currency, and shadow companies across the globe, under many aliases. He doesn’t keep them in his name, as that would be too conspicuous. The administration has learned about many of them and has been working with foreign governments to seize Obama’s illicitly gained assets. Many of these nations are not exactly friendly to the United States; we don’t know what Trump offered in exchange for rights to seize assets in non-extradition countries or put special operations boots on the ground on foreign soil. I’m sure the price way high. Clandestine missions are occurring right now. The Solyndra mansion was just one of many,” our source explained.

At 3:00 am (local time), a pair of helicopters, including decoy craft, airlifted Delta to its destination. They found the mansion deserted; however, according to our source, the dwelling had been recently occupied. The unit commander discovered freshly chopped vegetables and lukewarm coffee in the kitchen; outside fresh tire impressions lead away from the compound. Someone, our source said, must have tipped off the occupants shortly before Delta arrived on scene.

Still, Delta did not leave the location empty-handed. They seized several encrypted laptops and over 200 million dollars in gold bullion, in addition to dozens of crates containing Chinese manufactured firearms and explosives. Moreover, and perhaps most disturbing, a maze of underground tunnels, ostensibly used for human trafficking, ran for miles in every direction beneath the surface. Having gathered all available evidence, they requested exfiltration and handed-off control to Thai law enforcement.

Under power granted by the ASEAN Declaration to Joint Action on Counter Terrorism, Thai officials confiscated the estate and all remaining possessions contained therein

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

anandacate (2nd January 2018), angelfire (2nd January 2018), Aviator (4th January 2018), avid (2nd January 2018), Baby Steps (2nd January 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2018), Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), Buzzie (2nd January 2018), Callista (2nd January 2018), Cardillac (2nd January 2018), Debra (3rd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), drneglector (2nd January 2018), enigma3 (2nd January 2018), etheric underground (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), justntime2learn (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Kryztian (2nd January 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd January 2018), Matt P (2nd January 2018), meeradas (2nd January 2018), Mercedes (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), mountain_jim (2nd January 2018), NancyV (4th January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), norman (2nd January 2018), pine boy (2nd January 2018), rodguy911 (14th January 2018), sijohn (2nd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), sunwings (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (3rd January 2018), toppy (2nd January 2018), Vangelo (2nd January 2018), Violet3 (2nd January 2018), wnlight (2nd January 2018), Yvanka (2nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Delta Force raids Obama stronghold in Thailand

Hello,

I have not posted on this forum forever. I just came on to see what was going on with the indictments, etc. cuz you guys are so awesome and aware Interesting things looming. Then, I noticed this post on Thailand.

My close Thai friend has farmland in Sisaket. Maybe about 3 years ago a real estate agent wanted to purchase land from her and others in the area. The agent didn't know much but said some foreign solar company was the buyer. The land was cheap land that gets flooded and unable to be used for crops, thus makes sense for putting solar panels or something.

Some of the locals sold their land at the initial offering. My friend and some others held out. Over time the offer went up 2 more times and some more sold. I think she hasn't heard any new offers for maybe 1.5 years. I'd have to ask though.

Her mom asked a different real estate friend about it cuz it was unusual for someone to buy up so much land there (not sure how much). The real estate friend told her that he thought it was Laundered money. Not sure if he was just guessing. Corruption is so common in Thailand.

I was quite shocked and amused to see this coincidence. I just wanted to contribute to show that this story could be partially true.

Happy New Year!!

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

anandacate (2nd January 2018), avid (2nd January 2018), Baby Steps (2nd January 2018), Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), bluestflame (3rd January 2018), Builder (2nd January 2018), Callista (2nd January 2018), Cardillac (2nd January 2018), Debra (3rd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), drneglector (2nd January 2018), enigma3 (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), happyuk (3rd January 2018), Harley (2nd January 2018), KiwiElf (2nd January 2018), Matt P (2nd January 2018), meeradas (2nd January 2018), Mercedes (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), neutronstar (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), pine boy (2nd January 2018), pyrangello (2nd January 2018), rodguy911 (10th March 2018), scott12133 (2nd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), sunwings (2nd January 2018), thunder24 (3rd January 2018), toppy (2nd January 2018), Violet3 (2nd January 2018), wnlight (2nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,644 posts

Wow.... with stories like this coming out... we can't deny how deep the corruption ran all the way to the top of the DC swamp... But there must be a reason we are hearing about all this now? Is it that the Chess pieces are all in place and the deep state calls check on us and too late or can the people take their freedom back? Barry Soetoro sold us out..
    Last edited by mojo; 2nd January 2018 at 05:46.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), Callista (2nd January 2018), Cardillac (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Mercedes (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), neutronstar (2nd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), pyrangello (2nd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), toppy (2nd January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I wouldn't doubt neutron's posted info for a second; the US presidency is riddled with corruption (well, most heads of state) and why wouldn't any head of state have a few/various sancuaries faaar away from priying eyes in the west?- Asia would be a good location; next South America- Africa would be too "uncivilized"-

if one has read Peter Levenda's monumental "Ratline" Hitler probably ended up after many escapee sojourns in Indonesia- more about Hitler and his possible present-day daughter later-

if my read/listened sources are correct (the now demised contributor Don Nicoloff of educate-yourself.com) "Bush" is not the real name of the family; it's the German name Scherf(f) and it's a known fact Prescott Bush was a N**i sympathizer-

if one has read Greg Hallett's very compelling "Hitler Was a British Agent" Hitler was a bastard Rothschild thru his paternal grandmother Maria Schickelgruber- David Icke has even endorsed this concept- one must not forget the Rothschilds/Rockefellers, etc. want to keep their bloodlines in the highest positions of diplomatic power-

the Bush family bought many mega land acres looong ago in Paraguay, one of the many SA countries where the N**is found refuge-

if my read sources are correct frozen samples of Hitler's sperm (one must not forget he had Rothschild blood) were preserved and because of most probably artificial insemination (I know the following will sound completely preposterous) Angela Merkel is his daughter; but before anyone balks completely at this concept one can see uncanny physical similarities between the two- look with your own eyes-

now back to Paraguay and the N**i Bushes:

according to Harry Cooper's (author of "Hitler in Argentina" among other books) recent interview with Kerry Cassidy (interview seems to be incredibly difficult to locate all of a sudden) guess who just bought property next to the N**i Bush claim in Paraguay?

Angela Merkel

are we connecting the dots yet?

Larry

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

angelfire (2nd January 2018), Aviator (4th January 2018), Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), neutronstar (3rd January 2018), Noelle (2nd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2018), Zanshin (4th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Just the language makes me lean towards fake news. What is an "obama-controlled stronghold in Thailand"?
    Are we back at war in southeast asia?! How about 'property purportedly belonging to Barack H. Obama or something a little more down to earth?
    also, another article quoting "their sources" but not naming the sources.
    I don't know if it's just the selections that pop up for me when I go to youtube but in the last 3 months or so I've seen an increase in fake news that would be considered 'alt' or 'right' whereas for most of 2017 it had been more 'left' or 'lib', not sure why.

Here is young Jason of the Destroying the Illusion site also casting doubts on the article.
    https://youtu.be/YDS7nKcT3rk

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

anandacate (2nd January 2018), Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), Bob (2nd January 2018), ChristianSky (3rd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018), neutronstar (3rd January 2018), rodguy911 (10th March 2018), sherron44 (3rd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), Ultima Thule (3rd January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I did some digging on Thailand newspapers and came away with nothing ..... i will keep trying , I would love for this to be true, but only one source so far.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), neutronstar (3rd January 2018), pyrangello (3rd January 2018), SpookyMulder (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/de...d-in-thailand/
    Quote During the pre-dawn hours on Christmas Day, Delta Force operators launched a precision strike
    It's interesting because of this:
    (From the "Q" Thread)
    Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Here are two consecutive posts that Q made on 25 Dec:
    (1)

(2)
    The second message looks to me like a coded status message for some kind of a planned operation and, judging by the dates of the posts, the operation was to take place on the 25th and/or the 26th of Dec.

Here's what I read:
    Delta Force Squadron C: Mission 25-26 (FDeltaC25-26),
    Operational Window(5-6) has been Secured.
    Mission is a GO (Floor is yours).
    Sounds about right to me, but take it with a grain.

Whatever this operation was, it probably has already taken place.

What the meaning of the remainder of Q's post I'll leave for someone else.

Here's a little Info. on Delta Force:
    Delta Force is reportedly organized into 4 Squadrons :

* A Squadron
    * B Squadron
    * C Squadron
    * D Squadron

Each squadron is made up of 3 Troops

* 1 x Recce / Sniper Troop
    * 2 x Direct Action / Assault troops

Delta is under the command of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and is considered a 'Tier One' Special Mission Unit (SMU).
    Delta Force - Organization
    But is their story Real?

Is it DisInfo?

Or is it just another Fake News Story, designed to drive traffic to their website by capitalizing on the "Q" releases?

We need a lot more confirmation of this operation than what they've provided here, and they most certainly could have done that without revealing their "Insider Source".
    Harley

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), DNA (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), neutronstar (3rd January 2018), pyrangello (3rd January 2018), rodguy911 (10th March 2018), thunder24 (3rd January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Just the language makes me lean towards fake news. What is an "obama-controlled stronghold in Thailand"?
    Are we back at war in southeast asia?! How about 'property purportedly belonging to Barack H. Obama or something a little more down to earth?
    I don't know if it's just the selections that pop up for me when I go to youtube but in the last 3 months or so I've seen an increase in fake news that would be considered 'alt' or 'right' whereas for most of 2017 it had been more 'left' or 'lib', not sure why.

Here is young Jason of the Destroying the Illusion site also casting doubts on the article.
    Why do you keep calling him "Jason"? (His name is Jordan...)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

"Someonesbones.com" is a site that runs most of its stories about Nibiru. Yesterday's headline: "Breaking News: Russian Special Services Apprehend Anunnaki In Crimea"

"Thailand Prime Minister Nik Bukharin" - Thailand's PM is Prayut Chan-ocha. The only 'Nik Bukharin' I could find was a deceased Russian revolutionary and a British music writer.

The property shown, Villa Rak Tawan, located in the colorfully named province of Phuket, seems to be a rental currently available from Luxury Villa Club.

www.luxuryvillaclub.com
    www.villaraktawan.com

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ChristianSky (3rd January 2018), Daozen (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), neutronstar (3rd January 2018), pyrangello (3rd January 2018), rodguy911 (10th March 2018), Ultima Thule (3rd January 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

Normally I would write a story like this off as fake, but Bill Holter doesn't strike me as a disinfo agent. I can't figure out why the man he knows would lie to him.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Roy says that his sources in the military confirmed to him that the Obama palace in Thailand was raided. He says that at 15:56 . Again take that for what it is worth.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (3rd January 2018), Lettherebelight (3rd January 2018), pyrangello (3rd January 2018), rodguy911 (10th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just a quick note. Foreigners CAN'T own any land in Thailand... So much to the credibility of the info...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Thailand far away from Sisaket but I'm sure this kind of highly unusual activities would leave a trace on the local social media and there's nothing today. Gossiping and people watching are national passtimes here. SiriusB mentioned in his post foreigners can't own land in Thailand this is true for most people but if you have the means and right legal backing your company owned by Thai stooges can buy land on your behalf nontheless I'd give this story 0,5% credibility.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), MorningFox (3rd January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), ramus (3rd January 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by SiriusB (here)
    Just a quick note. Foreigners CAN'T own any land in Thailand... So much to the credibility of the info...
    I know two people from here in the uk who have bought houses in Thailand.

Maybe it's different for uk citizens.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 3rd January 2018 at 15:55.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't permanently own a house in Thailand as a foreigner however you can buy it for 99 years (only the house and not the plot of land it sits on)Many foreigners buy houses under their Thai wife / partner names (risky in case of divorce i.e my German neighbor right now...) or register a company with majority Thai shareholders (51%) who buys and legally owns the house this is a very common here and there's a whole industry of lawyers specialized in assisting foreing clients with this procedure. The authorities are well aware of this and could reclaim the properties at any given time. (unlikely given the facts that the cops are taken care off financially in this process and don't want to kill the golden goose).

Back to topic

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), bluestflame (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), muxfolder (4th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), ramus (3rd January 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Iancorgi (4th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if one has enough money and knows the right people to bribe one can bypass any law on paper (as one says in German: "paper is patient") and buy property anywhere at any time- money talks louder than silent laws-

Larry

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have followed this piece for months now thinking that there are other sources. But, other than here,and this place is a one of a kind,awesome, I can't find any at all.
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ound-thailand/
    Politifact destroys the piece from start to finish with the wrong potus,wackingess of the site, no corroboration or very little,wrong photos
    of the supposed obma mansion and on and on and on.
    It could have happened but without more corroboration it's very hard to take it seriously.Just has the disinformation look to it.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2018), Ewan (10th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread