+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Retired military/PD officer's CLOSE Bigfoot encounter

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Retired military/PD officer's CLOSE Bigfoot encounter

This one took the cake for me. I had goosebumps several times during listening it's slightly graphic. But my God how can this guy be lying? He also confirms the take down of a giant of some sort in Afghanistan which he heard through the military circle he was a part of.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

CaptnNemo (2nd January 2018), Cardillac (2nd January 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (2nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), ghostrider (3rd January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), Spellbound (6th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Retired military/PD officer's CLOSE Bigfoot encounter

What a repulsive, rotten story.
    Cowards, they opened fire on that family, the creatures had not asked for it all.

I would be so ashamed to tell that story.
    SO SAD
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd January 2018), ChristianSky (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Ecnal61 (2nd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (2nd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), sunwings (4th January 2018), Tyy1907 (2nd January 2018), Zampano (2nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

this account made me feel sick with shame for being a human being same old story...kill it before you know what it is then poke it with a stick, just dreadful.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd January 2018), ChristianSky (3rd January 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (2nd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2018), sunwings (4th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Cowards, they opened fire on that family, the creatures had not asked for it all.

SO SAD

Yes it so sad. No respect for life, the objective is prime.

Also, i am soooo fed up with radio animators eating in the mic. This is soooo desagreable that it makes me stop listeningand the animator lose all credibility with me for lack of basic education

Don’t they listen to their take sometimes? They would hear and see how they sound.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (2nd January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

SO SAD
    I agree with you but when you have REAL fear, one can behave irrationally and selfishly. Self preservation.
    For example, I've seen men push their girlfriends/partners/wives to the ground to protect themselves on those silly prank videos in which they believed they could die.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Tyy

very interresting story- the world out there is full of surprises; the world 'ain't' what we've been told it is-

to a certain extent I agree with @Sunny-side-up's posting but when one is backed into a corner and it comes to an either "me or them" situation then I can agree with the speaker's situation/decision-

forgive me if I'm repeating myself but I think all Avalonians should read the David Paulides 2-book volumn entitled "Missing 411" about unexplainable disappearances in the North American wilderness (same reports are coming out of Siberia); there may be several factors at play in the disappearances but I think Big Foot/Sasquatsch may play a major factor- I'm sure some of these creatures are benevolent but not all (just like we humans)-

also read respected anthroploogist Lloyd Pye's "ouvre" "Everything You Know is Wrong" about the definite existance of these hominoids (includes Yetis in the Himalayas among other, tinyer groups on our planet)-

it's a very challenging subject-

stay well all-

Larry

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), ghostrider (3rd January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), mojo (2nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2018), wnlight (3rd January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Tyy.....Thanks for posting this as we DO need to understand what is going on around us. That's what Avalon is for, right?!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), ghostrider (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Us being empathic as we are it is hard to listen to. I did mention the graphic part. It was brutal what they did no question. To this guy they were monsters understand. He carried out his orders.

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to government involvement with these beings.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), ghostrider (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It makes sense, some people go into the wilderness and the next day they are sick ... Walking near a bigfoot unaware, the creature gives off a defense odor which gives a person headaches and weakness... This is worth digging into... The species has not only survived but thrived... Now there are brown ones, gray ones, and red ones... Back in time only black ones were reported...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Spellbound (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2018), Tyy1907 (3rd January 2018), Unicorn (3rd January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

These creatures are just incredible exactly.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I understand there are a lot of things/creatures beings out there/here that wan't to kill us

As to these beings/creatures being dangerous:
    I don't blame them.
    haven't some Big-foot type beings/creatures been associated with Grey Aliens, doing things for the greys?
    maybe forced/conditioned to do things.

These beings are like us, by that I mean, we as humans are not all the same, some good some bad.

In the eyes of any other beings visiting/observing us, well they can have the view: those humans can all be lumped into one mentality, we can consider them humans as uncivilised killers and so targets of no concern. Like we do to beings/creatures that we don’t understand/like or consider worthy.

Look and load on them there worthless Humans.

They where acting defenceless and just trying to stay with their injured female.
    What happened to the youngster, anyone know?

That mission was just a Termination-Mission.

Sorry I used the word cowards in previous reply.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (3rd January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Tyy

very interresting story- the world out there is full of surprises; the world 'ain't' what we've been told it is-

to a certain extent I agree with @Sunny-side-up's posting but when one is backed into a corner and it comes to an either "me or them" situation then I can agree with the speaker's situation/decision-

forgive me if I'm repeating myself but I think all Avalonians should read the David Paulides 2-book volumn entitled "Missing 411" about unexplainable disappearances in the North American wilderness (same reports are coming out of Siberia); there may be several factors at play in the disappearances but I think Big Foot/Sasquatsch may play a major factor- I'm sure some of these creatures are benevolent but not all (just like we humans)-

also read respected anthroploogist Lloyd Pye's "ouvre" "Everything You Know is Wrong" about the definite existance of these hominoids (includes Yetis in the Himalayas among other, tinyer groups on our planet)-

it's a very challenging subject-

stay well all-

Larry
    Hi Larry.
    I agree with what you are saying, but good luck trying to communicate this.
    I've had a few threads where I attempt to explore this premise.
    I personally will agree that Sasquatch is not responsible for 100% of the cases, but indeed a great many.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to note that the Missing 411 map could also be a map of Sasquatch habitat.

The David Paulides books detail what amount to hundreds of murder by Bigfoot incidents. Some of the incidents seem to be "accidental", and not really the product of intent.
    And others seem to be very much the product of intent. Australopithecus one of first human ancestors according to anthropology is known for being one of the first creatures smart enough to take advantage of the bone marrow in the bones left behind from big cat kills. Many of the deaths documented in the David Paulides books only have bone shards. As if something understood how to crack the bones open to get the marrow out. There are no natural animals in the wild that know how to do this.

Many folks think Bigfoot is a vegetarian or such. This is not the case.
    Bigfoot eats quite a bit of meat and many times is seen in the area of Elk.
    Bigfoot by all indications is a carnivore, and it appears that human beings can end up on the menu at times.

Paulides mentions in his Missing 411 Western United States book a woman who was hiking with a friend who disappeared. Paulides states the woman was carried off by a family of bigfoot as reported by her hiking companion. Paulides states that he devoloped the criteria for choosing cases based on this disappearance. In the Missing 411 Eastern United States, Paulides mentions a boy named Dennis Martin who disappeared in the vicinity a family named the key family saw a bigfoot running down the trail with a boy over his shoulder. Many, many times especially during child disappearances it is said a bear took the child, but when the child is found there are no teeth marks, and further the child is often found next to where a large animal was bedded down. Many of the children who are found have been missing for days in the wild and are suffering none of the ill effects, as if they have had great care taken for them, food water etc. Many small children mention a bear had in fact taken them in and gave them berries and water.
    A bear can not carry a child without using it's teeth, and further, bears do not nurture and care for small children.

I think there are a few types of disappearances when it comes to Bigfoot.
    I think bereaving Bigfoot mothers sometimes abduct children so as to fill the void they experiencing. I think sometimes Bigfoot abduct people to eat them. And I think bigfoot may abduct humans for other reasons such as morbid sense of humor or tribal right of passage. There are details in Native American lore that hint at all of these suggestions.

And here is a little tid bit from a 1924 Newspaper article in the Oregonian.

Quote L. Peter James of the Lummi tribe related last year to the writer that the Seeahtik(bigfoot) always leaves a tiny branch of cedar tree at places they have visited or upon people whom they have killed or played a practical joke on.
    You can find the full article here http://hamell.net/earliest-documente...fic-northwest/ and it is just full of amazing pre-white man Sasquatch stories where these guys(Sasquatch) did the same things they are doing now as we read in the Paulides books.

The reason I mention this small excerpt is because it illustrates how Sasquatch kind of want you to know "they" were the ones who did the person napping because they can have a sadistic and morbid sense of humor.
    I think this is illustrated in the Pualides books quite frequently.

Sorry for the tangent there.
    We shouldn't be surprised Sasquatch can be so sadistic and morbid when we see what people do as illustrated by this thread.
    And in relation to this thread and sick and morbid folks hunting and slaughtering Sasquatch here is a thread discussing the evidence that the Patterson-Gimlin film is really a spun hunting trip where an entire Sasquatch family was massacred.
    Patterson-Gimlin Film: A Sasquatch Massacre?
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd January 2018 at 20:04.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cardillac (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

hey Marcus, i want to agree but how do you reconcile that bigfoot theory with the urban cases? do you think the urban cases are a separate phenomenon? or do you think a bigfoot like creature is roaming the cities as well? (a serious question! if it's otherdimensional i spose it could take someone from anywhere undetected, right?)

but i'm thinking of a few specific instances here. like the one where the young man disappears from the bar even though the security cameras never show him leaving. or the one in the L.A. hotel where the young woman is found in a water tank on the inaccessible roof (a tank that she couldn't have possibly gotten into because the opening was too small...and i believe they had to disassemble it a little to get her out...)

my mind has a hard time going Bigfoot in these examples.

...i get caught on these cases.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,417 times in 5,645 posts

IMHO there are other large cryptic species like the Kandahar Giant that attacked US soldiers in Afghanistan and could easily be the culprit in other missing cases. There were also the larger species of bipedal with elongated skulls found Peru. There easily could be tampering in genetics or blending in cross species to account for the different types of larger bipeds. Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario is one case that most resonates and he describes a much more caring and interactive group of bigfoot. The other thought is that each individual has the choice on how to interact just like humans and good and bad throughout the universe.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    IMHO there are other large cryptic species like the Kandahar Giant that attacked US soldiers in Afghanistan and could easily be the culprit in other missing cases.
    Sasquatch sightings number in the thousands and they are sighted every year in the same places.
    The Kandahar Giant is a singular sighting, and would not occupy the same niche habitats David Paulides discusses in his books.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There were also the larger species of bipedal with elongated skulls found Peru. There easily could be tampering in genetics or blending in cross species to account for the different types of larger bipeds. Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario is one case that most resonates and he describes a much more caring and interactive group of bigfoot. The other thought is that each individual has the choice on how to interact just like humans and good and bad throughout the universe.
    Those Peru skulls may be elongated but they certainly don't suggest the stature of the Kandahar Giant.
    Mike Patterson is doing his research in a very specific location.
    I'm not sure if he is legit or not, but regardless even if he is, he is referring to one small group in one small area and this small sample size does not necessarily reflect the over all population and in my opinion it most certainly does not.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), mojo (3rd January 2018), Spellbound (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    hey Marcus, i want to agree but how do you reconcile that bigfoot theory with the urban cases? do you think the urban cases are a separate phenomenon?
    They are absolutely separate Mike, as they do not follow the criteria Paulides developed for cases to be considered.

or do you think a bigfoot like creature is roaming the cities as well? (a serious question! if it's otherdimensional i spose it could take someone from anywhere undetected, right?)
    There are UFO's, Government black budget wierdness and all kinds of stuff going on.
    I'm not trying to say Sasquatch is wearing a grey mask and abducting people.
    But if we are looking at the forest scenarios, then yes it appears Sasquatch accounts for quite a bit of what is going on.

But certainly not all.
    I absolutely encourage folks to check out Scott Carpenter, I believe in this guys research and I absolutely agree with his digestion of the information in so far as everything he has been exposed to.
    For folks looking to find answers to the Paulides questions I would suggest Scott Carpenter.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd January 2018 at 22:48.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    hey Marcus, i want to agree but how do you reconcile that bigfoot theory with the urban cases? do you think the urban cases are a separate phenomenon?
    They are absolutely separate Mike, as they do not follow the criteria Paulides developed for cases to be considered.

or do you think a bigfoot like creature is roaming the cities as well? (a serious question! if it's otherdimensional i spose it could take someone from anywhere undetected, right?)
    There are UFO's, Government black budget wierdness and all kinds of stuff going on.
    But if we are looking at the forest scenarios, then yes it appears Sasquatch accounts for quite a bit of what is going on.

But certainly not all.
    I absolutely encourage folks to check out Scott Carpenter, I believe in this guys research and I absolutely agree with his digestion of the information in so far as everything he has been exposed to.
    For folks looking for to find answers to the Paulides questions I would suggest Scott Carpenter.

but there are eerie similarities,

-like people suddenly getting tired and leaving their company. for example the man at the hockey game who left for reasons of fatigue, was on the cell phone with his wife as she was a mere mile or so away from him..and then vanished.

-many of these urban disappearances involve water i.e. bodies being found in rivers etc

-the type of person disappearing is similar too, regarding intelligence, race, gender, skill set, religion etc etc

-cadaver sniffing canines are used in urban areas as well, and they behave just as mysteriously i.e. becoming listless and uninterested.

-strange chemicals found in the blood of the recovered bodies

-bodies found are deemed by coroners to have been alive for longer than originally suspected i.e bodies found in rivers are in much better condition than they should be had they drowned closer to their missing date.

which criteria are you talking about there?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), DNA (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Matthew (4th January 2018), Spellbound (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

But certainly not all.
    For folks looking for to find answers to the Paulides questions I would suggest Scott Carpenter.

but there are eerie similarities,

-like people suddenly getting tired and leaving their company. for example the man at the hockey game who left for reasons of fatigue, was on the cell phone with his wife as she was a mere mile or so away from him..and then vanished.

-many of these urban disappearances involve water i.e. bodies being found in rivers etc

-the type of person disappearing is similar too, regarding intelligence, race, gender, skill set, religion etc etc

-cadaver sniffing canines are used in urban areas as well, and they behave just as mysteriously i.e. becoming listless and uninterested.

-strange chemicals found in the blood of the recovered bodies

-bodies found are deemed by coroners to have been alive for longer than originally suspected i.e bodies found in rivers are in much better condition than they should be had they drowned closer to their missing date.

which criteria are you talking about there?
    Keep in mind that the original data that was compiled by Paulides involves clusters that are hundreds of years old.
    I understand that these city clusters are of some interest but from what I've seen these clusters are all involving recent dissapearances, they do not have the history of the clusters from the original books.

The data is cut and dry if you read the books.

The criteria for Paulides to include an entry are this.

The missing disappear in places with lakes, mountains and are known bigfoot habitats.

When children disappear they are almost ALWAYS covered with scratches, as if someone had picked them up and ran with them through the brush.
    Sasquatch is pretty famous for making his own path through the woods.
    Dogs cannot track the person missing.
    Again, this is because Bigfoot picked them up and ran off with them.
    Often times the dogs will not track the missing, as if they are scared of something.
    They are scared of something.

There is often an animal bedding next to the child when they are found.

Children when found alive will often report things like they were taken by a bear, or a big dog.
    And yet there are no teeth marks on the person.
    Bears can not pick up a person without using their teeth and their are no bears in the wild willing to treat a human child as anything other than food.
    There are like half a dozen instances with children describing big dogs or bears.
    There is an instance where a woman was thrown off of the top of the waterfall in Yosimite and her dead corpse was violently raped, also I might add that her body fell in a spot that was much to far for her to have jumped, yet not so far that she could have been thrown to such a spot by something very very strong.

People often disappear while picking berries.
    This is because Bigfoot is also a berry picking omnivore.

Goat Herders often disappear, this is because Bigfoot likes to eat him some goats from time to time.

Bow hunters in blinds disappear quite a bit.

This one reminds me of a story from the 1924 Oregonian article I linked earlier.
    Quote Henry Napoleon of the Clallam tribe came upon one of the members of the Seeahtik tribe while out hunting on Vancouver island. He related this story to the writer:
    “I had been visiting relative near Duncan B. C., and while there I had been told man stories of the Seeahtiks by the Cowichan tribe of British Columbia and warned by them not to go too far into the wilderness. However, in following a buck I had wounded, I went in farther than I expected. it was at twilight when I came across a animal that I believed to be a big bear but as I aimed at him with my gun he looked and spoke to me in my own tongue. He was about seven feet tall and his body was very hairy. As he invited me to sit down, he told me that I had come upon him unawares and that his mind had been projected to distant relatives of his, otherwise he (Mr. Napoleon) would never have seen him.
    I think this is one of those things were bowhunters in blinds may have actually been in a cicumstance where a Sasquatch didn't notice them, and then something happened where the bowhunter was noticed and he seemed to have been killed as a result of taking the Sasquatch by surprise. Apparently even taking Sasquatch by surprise is dangerous.
    Also, I can think of at least one story where someone who shot and killed a Sasquatch was then violently murdered by the dead Sasquatch's living buddies.
    Word to the wise, do not kill a Sasquatch if the oppurtunity presents itself. It does not usually work out well.

There are quite a few hunters found dead, who have a large dead animal carcass they are in the midst of gutting and dismembering. Many times the hunter has gone through the process of butchering and or quartering the animal, and whatever didn't get taken to the automobile already was never found by search and rescue and the hunter being found dead of Paulides related circumstances.

It seems a big animal kill can draw a bigfoot in.

Children are often found many times farther away than they could have gotten realistically on their own. And on top of it, on top of a mountain, or on top of a mountain were they would have had to have climbed two mountains to get there.
    Lost children do not go up steep elevations. They just don't
    But bigfoot does.

The only real unexplainable feature of these disappearances is the weather.
    When a search and rescue begins searching for the missing, the weather seems to conspire against them.

I've discussed the possibility of bigfoot acting as an emissary for another culture.
    But there is also the fact that Bigfoot is highly psychic.
    There are humans who claim to be able to psychicly influence the weather. Welhelm Riech seemed able to do it with nothing other than copper tubes and a natural water source as power so I suppose it possible someone psychicly powerful enough could influence the weather.
    I suppose it is possible that bigfoot can do this as well.

You really have to read the books to be able to appreciate the clues.
    If anything, recall the Dennis Martin case.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk
    This is the case I've heard Paulides recall the most in his interviews.

I've read Missing 411 Western, Eastern, North America-Beyond and The Devil is in the Details.
    I understand there are now two more of these books but i will not be reading them.
    These books are simply a collection of missing person cases.
    You are literally reading about the deaths of dozens and dozens of people and it can wear on you.
    For some it seems at least to me that you can call these entities to you by reading about their ending circumstances and probably having their name on the case acts as a doorbell as well.
    I'm no ghost whisperer, but I can sense the presence of these folks, it is like a knock-knock on the astral door when reading their story, and it has been universally unnerving for me.
    Reading these books has sent me into bouts of depression, paranoia, melancholy and plain old sadness.
    As such after reading the last work I purchased I made the self serving and self preserving promise to myself that I would not purchase and or read any more of the books. I've read enough of the books and I've done enough of the research that I'm satisfied with my personal understanding of what is going on.
    Last edited by DNA; 4th January 2018 at 01:51.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018), Spellbound (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the genetic mixing and different races coming and going is replete all throughout earth history ... evidence of highly advanced off world humans can be found in Bigfoot ,dwarves ,titans ,giants , ect ... just my take on it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Spellbound (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@DNA

i agree totally with you/all of your postings-

and I bet there are a few other creatures out there about which there has been no publicity whatsoever- one needs to read the Paulides books very thoroughly- our world out there isn't what we've been told it is- why can't most people believe/realize this?- too much television?-

be well DNA and all readers-

Larry

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast