+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who are the cabal (and a fine interview by London Paul) ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,796 times in 21,551 posts

Default Who are the cabal (and a fine interview by London Paul) ?

First, let me open up this thread with a fine interview of London Paul, that was uploaded to the ROGUE MONEY Youtube channel yesterday, 2 Jan 2018:

I primarily know London Paul as one of the colleagues of Jim Willie that Jim credits for providing some of the insights and material behind his Hat Trick Letter. You can find more of London Paul's work on his website TheSiriusReport.com

London Paul is pretty clearly engaged at some of the higher levels of finance and power, across various nations both East and West.

In this interview, which I recommend to your listening pleasure, London Paul clearly states, in some detail, his view that "the cabal" is being taken down, including "fiat money", the "war on terror", the European Union project, and the Western news media.

London Paul also describes in a bit of detail the infrastructure, economic and technology projects of China, Russia and other nations, to build a new, healthier, world economy and political structure.

===

But now let me extend this thread a bit past what London Paul states, and present my own conjectures as to "Just who are the cabal?"

===

My fundamental conjectures on this matter are that:
    • human civilization is managed in good part using a debt-money system (money is lent into existence), and
    • one must look to the potential future productivity that backs (will be used to pay off) the debt in any particular currency to determine the long term value of that currency.
    Major currencies in their youth have great potential. There is great economic potential in the resources, productivity and technology that will "back" (be used to pay off) debt issued in such a currency. For example, China is building such potential economic capacity at this time, so I expect that the Chinese Yuan will become one of the great currencies of human history.

Major currencies in their "old age" are increasingly backed by fraud and force. Such is the current state of the US Dollar, and its step children, the Yen and the Euro, which are backed by the (collapsing) monopoly on payments for petro (our dominant energy source at present), by the fraud and force of the US and NATO military/intelligence organizations, by the fraud of the big New York banks and their handmaidens such as the IMF and World Bank, by false wars on terror and color revolutions, by the deceits of Western media (a propaganda arm of Western intelligence), by child, arms, drug and organ trafficking, by blackmail and bribes, and by other crimes against humanity.

In my view, the "cabal" that London Paul mentions several times in his interview are those entangled in this web of a dying US Dollar hegemony.

Just as sound investment in an honest stock market (if such exist these days) involves studying not just the cash flows, but also the assets and long term prospects backing each stock, so should sound investment in a debt-money currency involve studying the long term prospects of those individuals, corporations and governments assuming a debt burdens in that currency.

When London Paul says in this interview that "fiat money" will collapse, I take this to mean not that government dictated debt-money systems will cease being the dominant form of monetary systems of our civilization, but rather that the dying US Dollar centered system will be replaced by a more vibrant debt-money system, with the Yuan playing a major, but not exclusive, role, and with great economic, resource and technological prospects based on what is now being built up.

The forthcoming "monetary reset" that London Paul speaks of will be the dramatic cluster of events, that makes it obvious to those invested in the current US Dollar centric world that the US Dollar is no longer the "exceptional" world currency.

The new currencies will still be debt based ... but with much improved prospects for the debt denominated in those currencies having future value, based on legitimate economic activity, natural resources and human industry and ingenuity.

===

The failing "cabal" is not, in this perspective, primarily defined by ancient families, secret societies or political party, nor by corporate, national or NGO identify. Rather the term "cabal" identifies those individuals, organizations and activities that are inextricably and deeply entangled with the dying Dollar systems, currently backed by truly immense mountains of death, debt, deceit and derivatives.

The upcoming asset backed, trade payments and investments currencies are and will continue to be debt-money based - lent into existence against potential future repayment value. This is still debt-money, but for now, in the coming decades, these new monetary currencies and other such instruments have a brighter future.

That future includes, I anticipate, "colonizing" the solar system to provide an expanded source of resources, as our civilization expands from one dominating a planet, to one dominating a star system. The exotic new energy, transportation, computation and communication technologies required for this transition will provide techno-geeks such as myself an endless source of entertainment.

===

I am proposing here a variation of "follow the money", but not as it's usually applied. I am suggesting not just following the current cash flows (whether in Dollars, Euro or Yuan), nor even just the ratio of current income to current debt loads, such as the ratio of a nation's GDP to its national debt, but rather in addition and in particular, as I once did in a more sane stock market, following the future prospects, the long term potential for profitable economic activity which ultimately provides the sound basis for the present value of a corporations stocks and bonds, and of a nation's currency and bonds.

Thus shall you know who is "the cabal", as London Paul labels the losers in the currently ongoing drama.

===

I presume that there are deeper power structures on this planet that will continue to have a major, albeit hidden, hand in how human civilization unfolds, and that have been and will continue to be manifest in the use of debt-money as a major instrument of organizing human activity.

The "cabal" is not the deepest power structure, but rather the "cabal" is the losing power layer, associated with the dying US Dollar hegemony, whose time has come to fall from the leading role it has played for nearly a century.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd January 2018 at 21:21.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), Baby Steps (4th January 2018), Billy (4th January 2018), Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), Buzzie (4th January 2018), Callista (6th January 2018), Cardillac (4th January 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2018), Desire (4th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), drneglector (3rd January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), Franny (4th January 2018), FreeURmind (4th January 2018), GaelVictor (4th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), Helene West (4th January 2018), Jayke (3rd January 2018), KiwiElf (4th January 2018), Lettherebelight (4th January 2018), Mark (3rd January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th January 2018), Mike (3rd January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018), Navigator (6th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), norman (4th January 2018), Richard S. (4th January 2018), Satori (3rd January 2018), Star Tsar (4th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018), Violet3 (4th January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018), Woody (3rd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Who are the cabal (and a fine interview by London Paul) ?

He makes sense that Russia gate is a Trojan horse and there are some odd changes
    of alliances in the WH . Lindsey Graham suddenly supporting Trump and the big
    fallout with Bannon . Trump being brought in to oversee this is more and more
    plausible , others are saying similar things ......There is so much going on and
    its hard to know what is real leads and what end up as red herrings....

Trump, Lindsey Graham...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1199412

Trump Unloads On 'Pretender' Bannon, Says, "He's Lost His Mind"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpyA5bI4A_8
    Published on 3 Jan 2018
    Alex Jones presents President Trump's statement in regards to the breaking story
    revolving around Steve Bannon and statements he may have made to yellow-
    journalist Michael Wolff.

Trump’s Executive Order Readies Guantanamo Bay For Clinton Mafia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPBUXSA-_4
    Published on 3 Jan 2018
    Dr. Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone join Alex Jones to dissect President Trump's
    recent executive orders that seem to prepare Guantanamo Bay for a new influx of
    seriously corrupt criminals.

President Trump ‘Furious, Disgusted’ Over ‘Outrageous’ Steve Bannon Comments | NBC News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2AjtVMYek
    Published on 3 Jan 2018
    Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders characterized the President’s afternoon
    statement on Steve Bannon as “extremely clear”, and insisted that his soured
    relationship with Bannon will have no impact on Trump’s base
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2018 at 22:02.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), Callista (6th January 2018), Cardillac (4th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Franny (4th January 2018), FreeURmind (4th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), KiwiElf (4th January 2018), Mark (3rd January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), norman (4th January 2018), Star Tsar (4th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

A century is a pretty short time considering how long some of the great empires have lasted, like Rome or Egypt, unless you look at the current system as being inheritor and refinement of the previous systems. By this stratification and concentrating on the purely material aspect of wealth accumulation your formulation here would indeed reveal the cockroaches frozen in place by an economic light, if one is able to get past the shell companies to find who is truly profiting beyond the facade. There are ways to find that out, I suppose:

These 15 Billionaires Own America's News Media Companies

How Anonymous Shell Companies Finance Insurgents, Criminals, and Dictators

Dozens of firms creating foreign-based shell companies in two U.S. states

The Panama Papers

In further support of your point, it makes sense to posit that the old families and the societies are so large now, their lines and connections so diffused across time, space and economic wherewithall that it would be fruitless to associate them directly with those achieving economic benefit from the petrodollar system. genetics and ideological/spiritual interlinkage and diffusion have become increasingly difficult to parse and less indicative of one's status than certain psychopathic traits that can skip generations, not join organizations and transcend and defy easy categorization.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), Callista (6th January 2018), Cardillac (4th January 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Franny (4th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018), Star Tsar (4th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2018), Wind (4th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

i never understood why Trump allied with Bannon. Didn't know Breitbart existed until it's and Bannon's name came up during the election, but when I went there I saw sh@tloads of fake news along with a smattering of alt right. There was so much msm BS repeating on Breitbart too I quit giving it any weight at all a year ago. That's all besides how much of the creeps Bannon always gave me and always seemed like a glaring wolf in sheep's clothing and/or someone with cloaked, ambitious agendas of his own.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd January 2018), Matt P (4th January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018), Noelle (3rd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Weirdo lindsey graham is now trump's friend and 'wingman' bannon is now persona non-grata. The political switcheroos going on in the past year are dizzying but what remains the same year after year is the warnings about our USD.

Every month since trump got elected my little IRA statement has not had one negative number as it had plenty under the last administration. It's like we're being given one last resounding 'GET A PLAN B NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!!' before either the bubbles burst in all the markets or the substantial shift in reserve currency is officially actualized.

We all know the Bric nations have been brainstorming for almost a decade on how to settle their business accounts in something other than USD. Recently I read about a successful meeting they seemed to have had where they are considering proposals for a regional bloc crypto reserve currency. Not per country but per region or bloc, the EEU with its own reserve cryptocurrency, the Bric's with theirs, etc. I thought to myself 'hmmm, their brainstorming may finally be paying off with this idea.'

I'm no finance savant but I don't think the replacing of the USD will be traumatic like markets crashing but more of a steady climbing inflation where everything we need to buy could almost double except of course our salaries will not. I just hope this uptick we're on now lasts long enough for most of us to figure out a Plan B as none of these finance guys from jim sinclair to jim willie spell out graphically enough the coming changes for most americans and what to do about it.

A responsible government would prepare its citizens for something like a reserve currency shift but I'm not holding my breath for the webinar. .

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th January 2018), Cardillac (4th January 2018), Cidersomerset (4th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), FreeURmind (4th January 2018), GaelVictor (4th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The best advice I heard was "If you can't hold it, you don't own it". During the transition, depending how it goes Plan B could/should be food, water, medicine, booze, cigs, toilet paper, ammo, seeds etc. Small bills. Barter and trade. Diverse portfolio.

Enjoyed your post Paul.
    Thanks.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I desperately want to feel optimism for these young currencies, but it appears we're just exchanging one symptom suppressing drug for a slightly better symptom suppressing drug that will ultimately find us in the same place. If it helps us to arrive at some cool new tech to do things like explore and colonize the solar system, I'm tempted to support it. The matrix-y version of myself is very excited about it, because it can't imagine a scenario where debt based money doesnt exist. The 'Zion' version of myself hopes for the abolishment of this process and only sees it's apparent benefits as crutches to allow for a limping dog of a system to continue.

It seems we're always in a lesser of the evils scenario on this planet, and until we eradicate or cure the deepest pathology, it'll never change. I fear our dollar cabal will only be replaced by a Yuan cabal, and after we exploit its youth and potential, we'll be right back to where we started (it will be fun exploiting it's youth and potential tho, especially if it means exploring the solar system and such)

London Paul is terrific and I'm pleased to have been exposed to this guy. The feet on the ground side of me greatly appreciates his version of the cabal minus all the satanic bells n whistles. He'll be a balancing information resource for me moving forward.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th January 2018 at 18:23.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th January 2018), Cidersomerset (4th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), Nasu (4th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

The petrodollar ... the cabal ... hmm ...
    Who does not want the petrodollar to collapse?

The largest institutional shareholder in (multiple) oil companies:

The Vanguard Group (assets: $4.5 trillion)
    http://about.vanguard.com
    (and/or) BlackRock Inc (assets: $5.7 trillion)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

The Vanguard Group is the largest shareholder (phrase applies in each case):

ExxonMobil
    Apple
    Microsoft
    Amazon
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Johnson & Johnson
    JPMorgan Chase
    Alphabet Inc
    Google
    BankAmerica
    Wells Fargo
    Chevron
    AT&T
    Pfizer
    (...)

Mortimer J Buckley (CEO-Vanguard) - Larry Fink (CEO-BlackRock) - Do you own stock?

Source: www.investopedia.com

Now about that Carlyle Group ...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Ewan (4th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Mike (4th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,796 times in 21,551 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I desperately want to feel optimism for these young currencies, but it appears we're just exchanging one symptom suppressing drug for a slightly better symptom suppressing drug that will ultimately find us in the same place.
    One should not confuse the long term plans and goals of the elite bastards, with the long term plans goals of ones self or those others nearby.

Nor should one confuse the short term expediencies that one makes with the minions of the elite bastards.

For example, I might trade a pack of cigarettes for some food with my prison guard, without endorsing prisons or my imprisonment. I might search on Google and buy from Amazon, without endorsing the long term roles these institutions play in the scenarios of the elite bastards.

On the current topic, I might endeavor to play the crypto currency game for a little profit, and a little learning, without endorsing their use as an improved symptom suppressing drug ... even as I am being drugged .

The dynamics of interacting, opposing, energies are everywhere, for all time, at multiple evolving levels.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (4th January 2018), Bluegreen (4th January 2018), Callista (6th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Mark (23rd March 2018), Mike (4th January 2018), thunder24 (4th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I desperately want to feel optimism for these young currencies, but it appears we're just exchanging one symptom suppressing drug for a slightly better symptom suppressing drug that will ultimately find us in the same place.
    One should not confuse the long term plans and goals of the elite bastards, with the long term plans goals of ones self or those others nearby.

Nor should one confuse the short term expediencies that one makes with the minions of the elite bastards.

For example, I might trade a pack of cigarettes for some food with my prison guard, without endorsing prisons or my imprisonment. I might search on Google and buy from Amazon, without endorsing the long term roles these institutions play in the scenarios of the elite bastards.

On the current topic, I might endeavor to play the crypto currency game for a little profit, and a little learning, without endorsing their use as an improved symptom suppressing drug ... even as I am being drugged .

The dynamics of interacting, opposing, energies are everywhere, for all time, at multiple evolving levels.

I hear you. While the structure is still in place, I'm willing to play ball. You won't catch me sitting on the sidelines as some form of misguided rebellion.

But I choose to remain aware that although these table scraps are an improvement, they are still table scraps. I think there's some value in that, as long as it doesn't cause one to slide into apathy.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th January 2018), Callista (6th January 2018), DNA (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Mark (23rd March 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,973 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Weirdo lindsey graham is now trump's friend and 'wingman' bannon is now persona non-grata. The political switcheroos going on in the past year are dizzying but what remains the same year after year is the warnings about our USD.

Hi Helene
    You know I'm a Trump fan.
    But I will tell you my own personal feelings about the US Dollar right now, and that is that it has never been in more danger.
    As of right now we are seeing the neo-con machine grinding to a shudder and a halt in so far as it's foreign policy is concerned.
    Without the US military being used to threaten the world and black mailing and extorting countries
    to continue using the petrol dollar and only the petrol dollar what value does the dollar have? In short without the evil Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal propping the US dollar with the military is the end soon to come for the US Dollar?
    I think it very well may be, and as such we may soon see the US dollar crashing.

For anyone who needs a quick primer on the petrol dollar here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread