Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sensate Immersion and the Empathic Core

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Sensate Immersion and the Empathic Core

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I work with HSPs and Empaths and having the ability to feel more than what is typical is a real double edged sword...especially in a world where it is barely acknowledged so there are not a lot of tools or information that people xan easily access. A lot of people feel different but keep quiet about it in order to attempt to fit in with the majority. This often leads to increased sense of isolation.

Coincidently I just created a video especially for sensitives and empaths on energy field management. I posted it yesterday in the spirituality section.

Thanks for sharing,

Christy
    Hey Christy, there are no coincidences! LOL thank you for making note of it here, I'll go check out the work! Thank you also for all you do for folks who "suffer" from their feelings, that whole keeping quiet thing is a big deal but a necessary adaptation for many, as they are actually and literally surrounded by people who do not understand them. It is difficult to talk about, even in spaces like this, where you realize that there will be many who peruse your words who are of that population, or have the experiences of energetically consuming others in a predatory manner as it is life as lived. Kind of a feeling of being in a little fish in a big pond.

I find it is important to recognize the power of being an Empath as well. A power that is visceral, but also that everyone who has gone as deep into the experience as possible can attest to. Which is the power to channel an energy that is much, much greater than you as an individual through your body and your expressions. Representing greater truths in this manner trumps ALL other forms of minor power wielded by all other forms of predatory players.

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    I understand Rahykt, it helps to look at it logically though.
    I used to think like this, but then I thought about it and realized it is not needed and not helpful.
    What is not needed or helpful, if I may ask? Certainly there is always the need for logic. But if logic is one side, illogic is the other and there is a place for that as well. Either way, it is a hard life for folks in every way, and on every point of the spectrum, nobody has it any easier than anybody else. That is another thing it is probably necessary for me to make explicit as well. All experiences are valid and necessary, as are all modes of perception. From that perception, all people and their way of being in the world, are necessary for a complete experience of potentiality in a world of polarity and opposition. War Planet or not, it seems we are here to struggle for life in every way. Understanding that and centering your individual power wherever it may lie on the spectrums of perception is important for those of all orientations. The quicker we know who and what we are, the sooner we are able to manifest and consciously direct our destinies.
    Last edited by Mark; 13th January 2018 at 23:14. Reason: grammar

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

enfoldedblue (28th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Sensate Immersion and the Empathic Core

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    I could especially relate to the part where you were told you think too much. I, too, was told the same thing.
    I have been told that as well. Many times.

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Thanks Rahkyt. Great thread.
    It's the participants that make it so, Villival! I'm honored by the souls that have decided to respond, and hope more folks add their experiences to the mix as well!

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    I would get too caught up in why students were behaving in different ways and related to them too much. I also would sometimes laugh at some of the silly things they were doing, instead of scolding them like I was supposed to.
    Yes! LOL OMG that is exactly what I experience as I now work in a HS. But it is also one of the reasons why the students like me too, which is something that not all teachers get. I expect I'll be fine until something happens and the Administration finds an excuse to fire me. As it always is, those of a different orientation recognize each others' difference.

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Now I teach students online. I find I can better focus on the subject matter, but I do miss being able to interact with them face-to-face. I think it is very difficult to function in society when your empathy is strong. I admire anyone who has mastered this.
    That's awesome! As a fellow educator, write me backchannel, I'd love to hear about your online teaching experience! I'd like to talk to you about a few things and yes, it is indeed very difficult. Masters of the empathic imperative are few and far between, they become avatars and shamans and gurus, real ones, I think. Or, they just walk the earth like Caine, from that old television show, Kung Fu.

Last edited by Mark; 13th January 2018 at 23:14. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), Smell the Roses (18th January 2018), Valerie Villars (14th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2