+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archons, Djinn and AI

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Archons, Djinn and AI

To support freedom, well being, joy, love and truth, it may help to know the differences between Archons, Djin and Aritificial Intelligence.

Knowing your enemy and tactics can be valuable information.

Does anyone have any comments about how we, as individuals, can avoid manipulation by parasitic control freaks?

One thing I want to avoid is discussion that creates fear and empowers the opposition without offering potential solutions. Everyone has a different threshold.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th January 2018 at 01:29.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2018), Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Bill Ryan (5th January 2018), Cardillac (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), drneglector (5th January 2018), findingneo (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), FreeURmind (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (5th January 2018), Happyjak (5th January 2018), Hazelfern (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Jean-Marie (6th January 2018), Mike (5th January 2018), Nasu (5th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018), ozlemer (9th January 2018), pabranno (5th January 2018), Pam (5th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), seko (7th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2018), Valerie Villars (5th January 2018), william r sanford72 (5th January 2018), Yvanka (7th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Archons, Djinn and AI

I did a post on this on another thread recently but I cannot remember which
    off hand. David Icke has many vids on this and Sean Stone was on Alex Jones
    show back in 2012 talking to him about Jin.

One problem whether these entities exist or not is that some elites seem to
    believe them. David gives a pretty good basic explanation below, his and
    others research show that this goes back through our recorded history and
    beyond and is still very much with us today.

Quote Does anyone have any comments about how we, as individuals, can avoid
    manipulation by parasitic control freaks?
    One way to prevent them is when they come into your awareness subconsciously
    you tell them to go away , be gone. This sounds a bit simple and biblical but
    some say it works.

Sean Stone on Alex Jones Jins, Genies, & illuminati sinister rituals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3AxBQyiiJ0
    Published on 14 Mar 2012

Graham Hancock - The Demiurge, Archons, and the Light of Gnosis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6Kbf-ocWk
    Short vid...

===============================================

David Icke - The Archons

Published on 19 Sep 2016 but recorded earlier,,,

A more indepth relatively recent one.....

David Icke 2017 on Reptiles and Archons, AI the biggest danger

Published on 26 Apr 2017

On his World Tour to awake mankind David Icke came again to Sweden, his fourth
    time. He chose Gothenburg, where most of the awoken Swedes live. The audience
    was little less than expected and only one journalist made an interview with David,
    Dr. Henning Witte from White TV.

This indicates that modern mind control technology blocked the Swedish population
    effectively from rising their level of consciousness; after all Sweden is the third
    most important country in the world to develop sophisticated mind control
    technology, after the US and Russia.

David Icke is a modern kind of Jesus meeting people and telling them whats going
    on in the world. He was first to ring the bell that extremely advanced reptiles from
    the lower fourth dimension are running the world. They are also under mind control
    from the Archons, a kind of super artificial intelligence (AI). They are a kind of
    computer virus infecting the whole universe.

If we don't stop AI, the Archons, we shall end up as cyborgs, part human, part
    machine. We all shall become psychopath' without human feelings or emotion, a
    horrible scenario for the perfect slaves.

Let us follow David Icke and inform everybody about the enormous risks of the
    transhumanism agenda, if AI should succeed with their inhuman plans. Stop Ray
    Kurzweil, Regina Dugan, Facebook, Google, DARPA, and all the other technological
    dragons, looming in the background as evil tools for transhumanism.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2018 at 13:19.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alan (8th March 2020), Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Cardillac (5th January 2018), drneglector (5th January 2018), East Sun (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), FreeURmind (5th January 2018), Happyjak (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018), OmeyocaN777 (7th January 2018), Pam (5th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Robert Stanley is VERY good at describing what he dealt with! Any of his videos are here on Avalon.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Cardillac (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (5th January 2018), Happyjak (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Pam (5th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Robert Stanley is VERY good at describing what he dealt
    with! Any of his videos are here on Avalon.
    There is a lot about this on the forum on various threads....

Freeman has been studying these topics for decades as well....

Monuments of the Archons - Robert Stanley

Monuments of the Archons – Robert Stanley
    •By Freeman Tv •October 3, 2015

Amphibious gods and parasitic demonic entities creating deep underwater
    bases off the coast of Malibu! What are the rules of the game? Have we
    given our free will agreement to this technology trap? Who do we blame?

read more....
    http://freemantv.com/monuments-of-th...obert-stanley/

=================================================
    =================================================

ROBERT STANLEY - AI & THE ALIEN AGENDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VthN8rX55s
    Streamed live on 17 Aug 2016...project Camelot....
    My guest is Robert Stanley
    Short bio (from his site):
    Robert M. Stanley has traveled to nearly 60 countries during his life-long pursuit of
    modern and ancient mysteries. Over the past 30 years, Robert's quest for unique
    ideas and information has led him to research and write about many controversial
    topics. His ongoing investigations have been featured on television, radio, print and
    the Internet.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2018 at 18:03.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (5th January 2018), East Sun (7th January 2018), findingneo (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), FreeURmind (5th January 2018), Happyjak (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Pam (5th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 22:33.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Hello,

After being down many rabbit holes, listening to many views, perceptions, opinions etc. I personally have found that the "Ego" is our parasite. When it starts gabbering in your mind it can create a mountain from a mole hill. How does one control it? Well heck when I have perfected it I'll let you know.

I believe the Ego is used to our detriment. And keeps us seperated even more. It is this voice that we think is ours, but is being fed by something outside of us.

Robert Stanley you say. Going to have to give him a listen.

Thanks!
    After spending my life on a spiritual quest, I have come to the same conclusion. I believe that the ego originally performed the function of helping our individual perspective of consciousness navigate the experience of earth in a body. Somehow, it became distorted and instead of being a tool for survival it became the reason for our existence . Our experience changed to become one of trying to satisfy and quench the never ending desires of the ego to inflate it sense of self. If ever there was a psychic parasite, I agree with you, FreeURmind, the ego definitely fits the bill.

Another interesting question would be, how and why did this happen? How did the ego evolve from a servant (tool) to help us survive to the master, creating a society that is absolutely insane?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), william r sanford72 (5th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

I have learned the following (in my opinion):

That the entities may be stronger, cleverer etc, but the universe guarantees our sovereignty.

What works for me is ' I do not permit any uninvited energies or entities into my personal space'

It clears things up, but the rational or ego based part of us contains hooks, so influence returns unless one really cleans up.

Pigtail Gurl has several videos about this and clearly has been doing deep work.

Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th January 2018 at 17:36.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2018), Bill Ryan (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), danegeroussacredgeometry (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), FreeURmind (5th January 2018), guyres (6th January 2018), Happyjak (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2018), Yvanka (7th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote What works for me is ' I do not permit any uninvited energies or entities into my personal space'
    That's a better way of saying it ......That is what I was referring to in # 2

I am a god in my own reality and any uninvited demon/entity invading my space
    has to bow before me. Basically the more we learn about this the less hold they will
    have on you and the fear factor which they are trying to induce and thrive off
    becomes less effective and you cannot be manipulated so easily...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2018 at 18:25.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (8th January 2018), Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

One of the best ways to avoid them is not to desire or instigate contact with them.
    Don't wish and call upon them.
    keep your life within your actual capabilities, don't wish for thing's or power.

Of course wish for good things but try to make sure you direct your wishes in the right direction.
    Keep your thoughts clean, keep your wishes clean
    Good post
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Sovereignty is a key. I agree, as with the previous posts. For me, all points given are valid.
    I've likely seen all of the videos before, which I will now watch again.

Here's something I'll add to the mix, an experience from a friend:

Who is the Jinn....? What is it made of?

(This is an experience I noted in some earlier thread, somewhere in the library halls of a place called the projection of an avalon, but here I share more detail relating to the subject of those things called "Jinn". I write in this long form because many aspects of what we consider to be archonic will be noticeable as this experience is shared.)

My friend became a muslim (and I am not, but do have friends of many paths.). His arrival into that faith is another insight on it's own, but better presented in another thread.
    He learned the language that the prayers were spoken in and began his daily repetition of them. Soon he fasted as per the dictates of the religion in times of reflection and calling. His experience as told to me was all about his time of prayer and fasting.

In the first time of fasting and intense prayer he went thru an altered state of awareness, a highly altered one at that. On the 4th day, and 3 hours into being awake, he found himself, his consciousness that is, walking down the stairs of the house he was presently in and into a basement. As he walked down the stairs he noticed that the floor was dirt and not wood or concrete. He always noticed these things as in this life he is a fine furniture maker.

In that basement he saw some men who were dressed in what he initially thought were costumes of warriors from long ago, somewhere in the middle east. He could hear them talking in the language of the prayers he was learning and practicing. He was excited in seeing how much he knew and to possibly talk with the men.

As he entered the basement he did his best not to startle those men, determined to listen and then speak only when they noticed him. In listening he understood how little he really knew, yet was still comforted by those words he did know. He realized that they would at least understand the greetings he would give, so he finally decided to introduce himself. He walked between two of these warriors and began to talk. However, he heard no reply. He discovered that nothing he did gave a response from these men. Instantly, without any visual or auditory responses, he was in the room he began his meditation in. This was an experience he could not repeat during the rest of the days of his fasting and prayers.

When the next year's observances arrived he was excited and so much more informed, or so he thought.
    Since he had advanced quickly into his meditations and the study of prayers he also saw that the more informed he was, the less information, technique, insight and instructions he would receive. Somethings were missing, but he saw that as the part of the special nature of becoming so blessed and privileged.

He started the fasting and began the prayers. He heard the responses and felt his body calming quicker than in the previous year. It was on the first day just before sunset when the quiet we all hear, as our senses are focused, came upon him. He was in the same house, or was he, walking down the stairs and hearing the same talking entering his senses. This time there were differences in the scene he was entering. This time he could hear more clearly, see the colors more vividly and he thought he could smell the room, the clothes, the food, the air permeated by a fine dust. This time there were more men in the room and they seemed to notice his presence. He began to talk in their language, aware that his words would most likely be understood.

He finished his greeting and was met by these warriors with silence. It was an exciting time for him, waiting to hear, to see and possibly to feel a response from those he regarded as true brothers in the faith he adopted, looking for a validation to his search for truth and a real connection to his purpose for all of the suffering he had endured growing up, losing his family, his livelihood and having to recreate it all, which he did, in a whole new way of life and living. The silence was intense even though it may have lasted only a few breathes long.

Suddenly, one of the men whispered "jinn". Then another whisper, "jinn". The silence was answered with shock by my friend and the warriors both. My modern friend pulled back. The men were shouting "Jinn, Jinn,Jinn,Jinn.." My friend shouted out the beginning of the prayer and added the greeting "Salam..." The men sitting now were standing and the room began to disappear from his sight and sound. Immediately he was back in his meditation space in a house that had no basement.

My friend never told me what happened next or what this dramatic experience all meant to him.

I see the power of thought, prayer/sound/vibration and the interdimensional/interchronical nature of the power of focus and the ability of other energies to interfere, or guide, for benefit or loss of humans and others.

What is your insight?
    Last edited by Hym; 5th January 2018 at 22:53.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Hazelfern (5th January 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    What evidence do we have that AI is our enemy?

Of course there are the well known dangers of human driven AI development.

As for non human developed AI or Archons being AI or whatever FUD stories some people come up with, I am still missing any real evidence for it.
    Last edited by Builder; 5th January 2018 at 21:24.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Mutchie (16th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

ever since my childhood I've had many, many paranormal experiences (nothing earth-shattering/frightening but just "weird") and my life's partner Jean-Claude the same (his experiences have been a bit more frightening than mine- another subject)- he's the only person with whom I can talk about this stuff without fear of ridicule-

so the subject of the existence of archons/jinns/golems (pick your favorite religion) I believe is very real even though I haven't yet personally experienced a horrendous dark side (extreme weirdness was enough)- and hope I never will-

Larry

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Hym (5th January 2018), Mutchie (16th January 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    To support freedom, well being, joy, love and truth, it may help to know the differences between Archons, Djin and Aritificial Intelligence.

Does anyone have any comments about how we, as individuals, can avoid manipulation by parasitic control freaks?

One thing I want to avoid is discussion that creates fear and empowers the opposition without offering potential solutions. Everyone has a different threshold.

I can give you a few. Food chains , origins.
    For food chain in order; feeling (reflexive), smell, datum- electrics.
    Origin; first two are earth bounded, last one is not.
    First two respect free will and obey it, a contract binds them, last one does not.

PS: If, GE did favor Tesla instead of Edison, we wouldn't have the last one.

Edit: Last one, probably doesn't know - aware of first two.
    Last edited by Tangri; 6th January 2018 at 07:00. Reason: adding
    Love and Hope

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), FreeURmind (6th January 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

He projected to another space where he was taken for a ghost, and someone called him a jinn

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Sovereignty is a key. I agree, as with the previous posts. For me, all points given are valid.

(This is an experience I noted in some earlier thread, somewhere in the library halls of a place called the projection of an avalon, but here I share more detail relating to the subject of those things called "Jinn". I write in this long form because many aspects of what we consider to be archonic will be noticeable as this experience is shared.)

My friend became a muslim (and I am not, but do have friends of many paths.). His arrival into that faith is another insight on it's own, but better presented in another thread.
    He learned the language that the prayers were spoken in and began his daily repetition of them. Soon he fasted as per the dictates of the religion in times of reflection and calling. His experience as told to me was all about his time of prayer and fasting.

In the first time of fasting and intense prayer he went thru an altered state of awareness, a highly altered one at that. On the 4th day, and 3 hours into being awake, he found himself, his consciousness that is, walking down the stairs of the house he was presently in and into a basement. As he walked down the stairs he noticed that the floor was dirt and not wood or concrete. He always noticed these things as in this life he is a fine furniture maker.

In that basement he saw some men who were dressed in what he initially thought were costumes of warriors from long ago, somewhere in the middle east. He could hear them talking in the language of the prayers he was learning and practicing. He was excited in seeing how much he knew and to possibly talk with the men.

As he entered the basement he did his best not to startle those men, determined to listen and then speak only when they noticed him. In listening he understood how little he really knew, yet was still comforted by those words he did know. He realized that they would at least understand the greetings he would give, so he finally decided to introduce himself. He walked between two of these warriors and began to talk. However, he heard no reply. He discovered that nothing he did gave a response from these men. Instantly, without any visual or auditory responses, he was in the room he began his meditation in. This was an experience he could not repeat during the rest of the days of his fasting and prayers.

When the next year's observances arrived he was excited and so much more informed, or so he thought.
    Since he had advanced quickly into his meditations and the study of prayers he also saw that the more informed he was, the less information, technique, insight and instructions he would receive. Somethings were missing, but he saw that as the part of the special nature of becoming so blessed and privileged.

He started the fasting and began the prayers. He heard the responses and felt his body calming quicker than in the previous year. It was on the first day just before sunset when the quiet we all hear, as our senses are focused, came upon him. He was in the same house, or was he, walking down the stairs and hearing the same talking entering his senses. This time there were differences in the scene he was entering. This time he could hear more clearly, see the colors more vividly and he thought he could smell the room, the clothes, the food, the air permeated by a fine dust. This time there were more men in the room and they seemed to notice his presence. He began to talk in their language, aware that his words would most likely be understood.

He finished his greeting and was met by these warriors with silence. It was an exciting time for him, waiting to hear, to see and possibly to feel a response from those he regarded as true brothers in the faith he adopted, looking for a validation to his search for truth and a real connection to his purpose for all of the suffering he had endured growing up, losing his family, his livelihood and having to recreate it all, which he did, in a whole new way of life and living. The silence was intense even though it may have lasted only a few breathes long.

Suddenly, one of the men whispered "jinn". Then another whisper, "jinn". The silence was answered with shock by my friend and the warriors both. My modern friend pulled back. The men were shouting "Jinn, Jinn,Jinn,Jinn.." My friend shouted out the beginning of the prayer and added the greeting "Salam..." The men sitting now were standing and the room began to disappear from his sight and sound. Immediately he was back in his meditation space in a house that had no basement.

My friend never told me what happened next or what this dramatic experience all meant to him.

I see the power of thought, prayer/sound/vibration and the interdimensional/interchronical nature of the power of focus and the ability of other energies to interfere, or guide, for benefit or loss of humans and others.

What is your insight?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

He projected to another space where he was taken for a ghost, and someone called him a jinn

What is your insight?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

He projected to another space where he was taken for a ghost, they got spooked and called him a jinn

What is your insight?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What is your insight?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What is your insight?
    He projected to another space where he was taken for a ghost, they got spooked and called him a jinn

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Hym (6th January 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Interesting, TomKat.
    My friend, Abdul, said that he thought he was projected back into the real time of the 7th or 8th Century.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I did a post on this on another thread recently but I cannot remember which
    off hand. David Icke has many vids on this and Sean Stone was on Alex Jones
    show back in 2012 talking to him about Jin.

One problem whether these entities exist or not is that some elites seem to
    believe them. David gives a pretty good basic explanation below, his and
    others research show that this goes back through our recorded history and
    beyond and is still very much with us today.

Quote Does anyone have any comments about how we, as individuals, can avoid
    manipulation by parasitic control freaks?
    One way to prevent them is when they come into your awareness subconsciously
    you tell them to go away , be gone. This sounds a bit simple and biblical but
    some say it works.

Sean Stone on Alex Jones Jins, Genies, & illuminati sinister rituals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3AxBQyiiJ0
    Published on 14 Mar 2012

Graham Hancock - The Demiurge, Archons, and the Light of Gnosis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6Kbf-ocWk
    Short vid...

David Icke - The Archons

Published on 19 Sep 2016 but recorded earlier,,,

A more indepth relatively recent one.....

David Icke 2017 on Reptiles and Archons, AI the biggest danger

Published on 26 Apr 2017

On his World Tour to awake mankind David Icke came again to Sweden, his fourth
    time. He chose Gothenburg, where most of the awoken Swedes live. The audience
    was little less than expected and only one journalist made an interview with David,
    Dr. Henning Witte from White TV.

This indicates that modern mind control technology blocked the Swedish population
    effectively from rising their level of consciousness; after all Sweden is the third
    most important country in the world to develop sophisticated mind control
    technology, after the US and Russia.

David Icke is a modern kind of Jesus meeting people and telling them whats going
    on in the world. He was first to ring the bell that extremely advanced reptiles from
    the lower fourth dimension are running the world. They are also under mind control
    from the Archons, a kind of super artificial intelligence (AI). They are a kind of
    computer virus infecting the whole universe.

If we don't stop AI, the Archons, we shall end up as cyborgs, part human, part
    machine. We all shall become psychopath' without human feelings or emotion, a
    horrible scenario for the perfect slaves.

Let us follow David Icke and inform everybody about the enormous risks of the
    transhumanism agenda, if AI should succeed with their inhuman plans. Stop Ray
    Kurzweil, Regina Dugan, Facebook, Google, DARPA, and all the other technological
    dragons, looming in the background as evil tools for transhumanism.
    My two cents, if I may, is to recommend David Icke as much as I can.
    In all my seven decades + on this Earth I have been more inspired and given more hope
    by the findings and inspired "teachings" of David.

I just know in my entire being that what he says is beyond anything i have ever heard
    before.

Thanks David

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Cardillac (9th January 2018), Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), Valerie Villars (8th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    After being down many rabbit holes, listening to many views, perceptions, opinions etc. I personally have found that the "Ego" is our parasite. When it starts gabbering in your mind it can create a mountain from a mole hill. How does one control it? Well heck when I have perfected it I'll let you know.
    This was going on once with me, and it was as if another set of thoughts put a stop to it. The thought that made it stop said "You can't help what you are"

The implication was enough to shock me - implying that something else decided WHAT I am.

That thought plus all the other thoughts that make fun of me have pretty much bashed whatever I had of an ego into oblivion.

It wasn't really very pleasant but seems to have worked Maybe a big part of it is being able to laugh at yourself.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), Valerie Villars (8th January 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I avoid manipulation by these forces through some of the techniques mentioned here, as well as by staying home a majority of the time and avoiding interaction with the world face-to-face and avoiding mainstream media. This latter technique may not be ideal, but it has worked well for me. I am aware that at some point in the future I may have to interact with more humans!
    There's no time like the present.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Hym (9th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

according to Jordan Maxwell AI in ancient Arabic meant "God"- so could we see a possible present day connection between AI "Artificial Intelligence" as a worshiped God/false idol?- does humanity ever really learn anything from the past and evolve?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th January 2018), Hym (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread