+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Camelot interviews John Lear: Re 'tictac' sighting & secret Pentagon program 5 Jan 2018

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Camelot interviews John Lear: Re 'tictac' sighting & secret Pentagon program 5 Jan 2018

JOHN LEAR : INTERVIEW RE TICTAC SIGHTING & SECRET PENTAGON PROGRAM

John explains why he thinks this is BS going through some of the technical
    details and language used by the pilots etc for first 25 mins then they
    talk about Las Vegas , Afghanistan and the drug trade , Iraq and more.....

Streamed live 9 hours ago

I will interview John Lear regarding the TICTAC SIGHTING and secret Pentagon Program
    farmed out to Robert Bigelow's company.

READ THIS FIRST: NAVY TICTAC SIGHTING : ONE OF OURS ACCORDING TO SOURCE —
    KERRY CASSIDY, PROJECT CAMELOT
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...

Word I have is that the TicTac sighting of craft plastered all over the news media are
    actually “ours” meaning belonging to the Secret Space Program run by the U.S. and
    others. So it looks like they are only revealing OUR TECH in a 13 year old story that
    they decided to release recently (in Oct-Dec 2017) which then was picked up by nearly
    all mainstream American media. And yes, we know that they reversed engineered some
    if not all of the tech to build those craft from ETs.. See my William Tompkins interview
    for more on this.

However, DeLonge and Team and specifically Luis Elizondo, FMR Director of Programs to
    Investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats, USG (CIA) and Chris Mellon, FMR Deputy Asst
    Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, are misleading the public into thinking that this
    TicTac sighting is of a “UFO” or for the unenlightened “unidentified flying object” or to
    use their words “aerial threat”…. This is not true since it is actually built by us (a fleet of
    such vehicles were actually seen) and instead, (according to my source) it is a
    disclosure meant as a covert threat aimed to notify the Chinese of what kind of tech we
    have (dated back 13 years) and a way of owning the DISCLOSURE NARRATIVE! READ
    MORE.... https://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2018 at 13:22.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (5th January 2018), Bill Ryan (5th January 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Debra (5th January 2018), East Sun (6th January 2018), enigma3 (5th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (31st March 2022), Joe from the Carolinas (11th January 2018), Latti (8th January 2018), Loren (6th January 2018), Michi (7th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018), PathWalker (6th January 2018), scott12133 (7th January 2018), sijohn (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018), Tintin (6th January 2018), toppy (5th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Camelot interviews John Lear: Re 'tictac' sighting & secret Pentagon program 5 Jan 2018

This vid started playing from the u'tube link after the above one finished and
    it is interesting and for want of a better place to post it i'l put it here.

He saw a lot of cloned , hybrid 3 D printed ET's as well as real ones & more.....

Interview #1 of 5 with Emery Smith & David Wilcock

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)

Published on 3 Jan 2018
    FOLLOW THE ONGOING STORY WITH ME & EMERY:
    http://bit.ly/CosmicEmery

Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his
    work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have
    seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this
    introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at
    Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from
    extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th January 2018 at 22:44.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2018), Bluegreen (6th January 2018), CaptnNemo (6th January 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Debra (5th January 2018), findingneo (6th January 2018), guyres (8th January 2018), Latti (8th January 2018), Loren (6th January 2018), Michi (7th January 2018), Mike (5th January 2018), mountain_jim (7th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018), PathWalker (6th January 2018), RunningDeer (6th January 2018), Satori (6th January 2018), sijohn (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018), Tintin (6th January 2018), toppy (5th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Camelot interviews John Lear: Re 'tictac' sighting & secret Pentagon program 5 Jan 2018

Bump ~

This was also on the u'tube link and is Steven Greer's movie from last year....

Unacknowledged Disclosure The Director's Cut

Published on 8 Jun 2017
    The Unacknowledged Expose of Extra Terrestrial Disclosure. Featuring Dr Steven
    Greer and the Insider Whistle blowers of the extra terrestrial presence on our
    planet and in our history. The full compilation of testimony to The Unacknowledged
    movie. Join The Excitement ! Brought to you by DubieTieDyeandHemp.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), Mike (5th January 2018), section9 (8th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Lear brings up serious questions about the tic-tac ufo vid that NO ONE seems to be asking. The entire “disclosure” operation from the Pentagon via NYT, DeLonge, ect, is obviously highly suspect! My gut says we’re being played.

This Emery guy from Wilcock is awesome! You can clearly hear in his voice that he is nervous and starts to relax as interview proceeds. Then when he starts to cry it seems totally authentic to me. I believe him. Also, found it a curious consideration that maybe many aliens he saw could have been biologically 3D printed type creations that were made to trick him and others. Could they use these type of beings in conjunction to a false alien invasion? Something smells rotten here.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2018), Bluegreen (6th January 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), enigma3 (5th January 2018), Harley (7th January 2018), Mike (5th January 2018), Satori (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018), Tintin (6th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote This Emery guy from Wilcock is awesome! You can clearly hear in his voice
    that he is nervous and starts to relax as interview proceeds.
    Yes I was disappointed the other parts are not released yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was also on the link...

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA

Published on 21 Apr 2016

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film
    The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through
    other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that
    can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems, but those in power
    have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to
    know…and this documentary will let you in. Please enjoy “Sirius” for FREE and share with
    your friends and family.

AND … if you are as passionate about disclosure as we are, please consider supporting our
    next documentary entitled "Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human
    History" . . . as Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled
    to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology
    secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th January 2018 at 21:23.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), Mike (5th January 2018), Noelle (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Of course we're being played !
    That's what "these" buggers do best !
    If there was a good one amongst them they'd make themeselves known and clear just that simple acpect up of is there "Alternative Life" "Out There" before we can all move on.
    We've been had !
    It's just SSP disclosure ( but I'm sure we will be impressed - hell the Shuttle was cool ! - 911 Made the world watch TV Live - andw What comes next could be a blast ! )

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Tintin (6th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

You guys hear that noise? It's Corey Goode's heart dropping into his stomach. The man is already yesterday's news.

I think this Emery video is deserving of it's own thread.

Wilcock is always singing the ol "why can't we all support each other?" song. Well we've been waiting for you to do something worth supporting first, David...that's why. And it appears you've finally done it. So, here is your official pat on the head:

But we have to give most of the credit to Emery. This guy is everything you'd expect from a legitimate whistleblower. He's emotional - his lip trembles quite frequently, and his eyes are glossy from the get go; you can't fake that type of thing. He's highly detail oriented, right down to the minutiae. He never misses a beat, never has to stop and think about his responses. Despite the woo woo nature of his testimony, he remains grounded and solid. I was pretty impressed.
    Last edited by Mike; 5th January 2018 at 23:41.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th January 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), guyres (8th January 2018), Olam (6th January 2018), RunningDeer (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018), Tintin (6th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Emery Smith, targeted after the above interview with David Wilcock.

https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...24-emery-smith

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), Mike (6th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote I think this Emery video is deserving of it's own thread.
    Quote for want of a better place to post it i'l put it here.
    I was thinking that Mike when I watched it but as it was only part 1 of five
    and I could not find much else on the web yet , I decided to post it here.
    He did do a show with Steven Greer in 2011 which was on the same u'tube
    link and is why I posted the vids above and confirms he has been around
    for a while.......

Dr. Steven Greer & Emery Smith : The CSETI Expedition to Mt. Shasta - (September 9th, 2011)

A Report on the CSETI Expedition to Mt. Shasta

This week Dr. Greer is joined by CSETI member Emery Smith to discuss the
    experiences of the Mt. Shasta expedition in August 2011.

The trainings in Mt. Shasta have always been the site of many unusual and
    anomalous experiences. With each CSETI expedition the communication and
    experiences have been changing and intensifying. Find out about the most recent events.

www.CSETI.org
    www.DisclosureProject.org
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2018 at 14:27.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Debra (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,606 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This vid started playing from the u'tube link after the above one finished and
    it is interesting and for want of a better place to post it i'l put it here.

He saw a lot of cloned , hybrid 3 D printed ET's as well as real ones & more.....

Interview #1 of 5 with Emery Smith & David Wilcock

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)

Published on 3 Jan 2018
    FOLLOW THE ONGOING STORY WITH ME & EMERY:
    http://bit.ly/CosmicEmery

Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his
    work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have
    seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this
    introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at
    Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from
    extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.
    Wow, this is a cracking interview and I agree with Soullight (Post #4, above). Credit to David this time, he's pulled an ace out of the pack with Emery Smith.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

And we're STILL wondering where the missing millions went?! All this secrecy just so we can continue living in our tiny "reality box"?!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), mojo (7th January 2018), Tintin (7th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I found the Lear interview extremely interresting, although I have some problems (maybe it's just me) with some of his expoundings;

but what I believe to be true is his stating (paraphrase) "there were no planes on 911; these were hologramms- this technology has been around since the '60s"

just my own humble/cheap 25-cent opinion-

Larry

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2018), Tintin (7th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I believe the tech that Mr Emery Smith is talking about dose exsist and has done for long time, long, long time.

So that really puts us in a pickle ha 0.o

We the Avalonians, the awake, the alt media followers, the Watchers can analyse and draw relative experienced (Awake) conclusions to things like the 'Pentagon UFO disclose' vid
    But the general public will still totally believe a 'False flag UFO/ Alien even't

How can we up the awareness of the rest of the population, awake them to these false even't.
    Were going down with them if we don't watch out
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 7th January 2018 at 17:53.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cardillac (7th January 2018), Cidersomerset (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), section9 (11th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It seems each of us lives in our own little "reality". How do we wake someone else up???? The Awakening seems to have to come from within!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th January 2018), section9 (11th January 2018), StandingWave (7th January 2018), Tintin (7th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread