+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society

"In the 1960´s, the elite media invented second-wave feminism as part of the elite agenda to dismantle civilization and create a New World Order."

Since writing these words last week, I have discovered that before she became a feminist leader, Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA spying on Marxist students in Europe and disrupting their meetings.

She became a media darling due to her CIA connections. MS Magazine, which she edited for many years was indirectly funded by the CIA.

Steinem has tried to suppress this information, unearthed in the 1970´s by a radical feminist group called "Red Stockings."

In 1979, Steinem and her powerful CIA-connected friends, Katharine Graham of the Washington Post and Ford Foundation President Franklin Thomas prevented Random House from publishing it in "Feminist Revolution."

Nevertheless the story appeared in the "Village Voice" on May 21, 1979.

Steinem has always pretended that she had been a student radical. "When I was in college, it was the McCarthy era," she told Susan Mitchell in 1997, "and that made me a Marxist." (Icons, Saints and Divas: Intimate Conversations with Women who Changed the World 1997. p 130)

Her bio-blurb in June 1973 MS. Magazine states: "Gloria Steinem has been a freelance writer all her professional life. Ms magazine is her first full-time salaried job."

Not true. Raised in an impoverished, dysfunctional family in Toledo Ohio, Steinem somehow managed to attend elite Smith College, Betty Friedan´s alma mater.

After graduating in 1955, Steinem received a "Chester Bowles Student Fellowship" to study in India. Curiously, an Internet search reveals that this fellowship has no existence apart from Gloria Steinem. No one else has received it.

In 1958, Steinem was recruited by CIA´s Cord Meyers to direct an "informal group of activists" called the "Independent Research Service."

This was part of Meyer´s "Congress for Cultural Freedom," which created magazines like "Encounter" and "Partisan Review" to promote a left-liberal chic to oppose Marxism.

Steinem, attended Communist-sponsored youth festivals in Europe, published a newspaper, reported on other participants, and helped to provoke riots.

One of Steinem´s CIA colleagues was Clay Felker. In the early 1960´s, he became an editor at Esquire and published articles by Steinem which established her as a leading voice for women´s lib.

In 1968, as publisher of New York Magazine, he hired her as a contributing editor, and then editor of Ms. Magazine in 1971. Warner Communications put up almost all the money although it only took 25% of the stock.

Ms. Magazine´s first publisher was Elizabeth Forsling Harris, a CIA-connected PR executive who planned John Kennedy´s Dallas motorcade route. Despite its anti establishment image, MS magazine attracted advertising from the crème of corporate America.

It published ads for ITT at the same time as women political prisoners in Chile were being tortured by Pinochet, after a coup inspired by the US conglomerate and the CIA.

Steinem´s personal relationships also belie her anti establishment pretensions.

She had a nine-year relationship with Stanley Pottinger, a Nixon-Ford assistant attorney general, credited with stalling FBI investigations into the assassinations of Martin Luther King, and the ex-Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Latelier.

In the 1980´s, she dated Henry Kissinger. For more details, see San Francisco researcher Dave Emory.

Our main misconception about the CIA is that it serves US interests. In fact, it has always been the instrument of a dynastic international banking and oil elite (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan) coordinated by the Royal Institute for Internal Affairs in London and their US branch, the Council for Foreign Relations.

It was established and peopled by blue bloods from the New York banking establishment and graduates of Yale University´s secret pagan "Skull and Bones" society. President Bush, his father and grandfather fit this profile.

The agenda of this international cabal is to degrade the institutions and values of the United States in order to integrate it into a global state that it will direct through the United Nations.

In its 1947 Founding Charter, the CIA is prohibited from engaging in domestic activities. However this has never stopped it from waging a psychological war on the American people. The domestic counterpart of the "Congress for Cultural Freedom" was the "American Committee for Cultural Freedom."

Using foundations as conduits, the CIA controlled intellectual discourse in the 1950´s and 1960´s, and I believe continues to do so today.

In The Cultural Cold War: The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters, Francis Stonor Saunders estimates that a thousand books were produced under the imprint of a variety of commercial and university presses, with covert subsidies.

The CIA´s "Project Mockingbird" involved the direct infiltration of the corporate media, a process that often included direct takeover of major news outlets.

"By the early 1950´s," writes Deborah Davis, in her book Katharine the Great : Katharine Graham and Her Washington Post Empire, the CIA owned respected members of the New York Times, Newsweek, CBS and other communication vehicles, plus stringers, four to six hundred in all."

In 1982 the CIA admitted that reporters on the CIA payroll have acted as case officers to agents in the field. Philip Graham, publisher of the Washington Post, who ran the operation until his "suicide" in 1963, boasted that "you could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple of hundred dollars a month."

I was born in 1949. Idealists in my parent´s generation were disillusioned when the Communist dream of universal brotherhood turned out to be a shill for a brutal despotism. My own generation may discover that our best instincts have also been manipulated and exploited.

There is evidence that the 60´s drug counter culture, the civil rights movement, and anti-war movement, like feminism, were CIA directed. For example, the CIA has admitted setting up the National Student Association as a front in 1947.

In the early 1950´s the NSA opposed the attempts of the House Un American Activities Committee to root out Communist spies.

According to Phil Agee Jr., NSA officers participated in the activities of SNCC, the militant civil rights group, and Students for a Democratic Society, a radical peace group.

According to Mark Riebling, the CIA also may have used Timothy Leary. Certainly the agency distributed LSD to Leary and other opinion makers in the 1960s.

Leary made a generation of Americans turn away from active participation in society and seek fulfillment "within."

In another example of the CIA´s use of drugs to interfere in domestic politics, Gary Webb describes how in the 1980´s, the CIA flooded Black ghettos with cocaine.

Here's Overwhelming Evidence That the CIA is Smuggling Drugs for Decades

I won´t attempt to analyze the CIA´s motivation except to suggest what these acts have in common: They demoralized, alienated and divided Americans.

The elite operates by fostering division and conflict in the world. Thus, we don´t realize who the real enemy is. For the same reason, the CIA and elite foundations also fund the diversity and multi cultural movements.

Feminism has done the most damage. There is no more fundamental yet delicate relationship in society than male and female. On it depends the family, the red blood cell of society.

Nobody with the interests of society at heart would try to divide men and women. Yet the lie that men have exploited women has become the official orthodoxy.

Man loves woman. His first instinct is to nurture ("husband") and see her thrive. When a woman is happy, she is beautiful. Sure, some men are abusive. But the vast majority have supported and guided their families for millennium.

Feminists relentlessly advance the idea that our inherent male and female characteristics, crucial to our development as human beings, are mere "stereotypes."

This is a vicious calumny on all heterosexuals, 95% of the population. Talk about hate! Yet it is taught to children in elementary schools! It is echoed in the media. Lesbians like Rosie O´Donnell are advanced as role models.

All of this is calculated to create personal confusion and sow chaos among heterosexuals. As a result, millions of American males are emasculated and divorced from their relationship to family (the world and the future).

The American woman has been hoodwinked into investing herself in a mundane career instead of the timeless love of her husband and children. Many women have become temperamentally unfit to be wives and mothers.

People, who are isolated and alone, stunted and love-starved, are easy to fool and manipulate. Without the healthy influence of two loving parents, so are their children.

Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order.

Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women´s oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe. My mother had a successful business in the 1950´s importing watch straps from Switzerland.

When my father´s income increased, she was content to quit and concentrate on the children.

Women were free to pursue careers if they wanted to. The difference was that their role as wife and mother was understood, and socially validated, as it should be.

Until Gloria Steinem and the CIA came along.

By Henry Makow, Ph.D. — via Rense.com

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

anandacate (6th January 2018), AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Carmody (8th May 2018), DNA (5th May 2018), Ewan (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Froddo (7th January 2018), happyuk (7th May 2018), Helene West (6th January 2018), Hervé (6th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), jake gittes (7th January 2018), Merlinus (11th March 2018), Omni (5th May 2018), ramus (6th January 2018), seko (7th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018), yiolas (7th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society

Hi Dynamo,

I won't be referencing to any one individual in this post and maybe expressing a bit of a 'zoom out' point of view. The whole system is based on the limitation of it's reliance/merging with an artificial mind-construct (individuals, whoever they are or 'perceive themselves to be' whether they have an awareness or not, simply being pawns in this "it" system), whatever acts, deeds, regulations, perceptions, scripts, behaviors, 'laws' are 'delivered' to the 'public' is meant to do the binding of the other parts of this 'game' and the persuasiveness for everyone to play their part and 'catch' these ideas, deeds, acts, 'laws' etc, to accept them as 'reality', relate and engage in energy with them - MAKE them real, i.e materialize.

The furthest from freedom as enslavement, though, is the inability to sustain oneself or to be creative/creating and thus in need for others to do that in order for your existence to continue, there are many ways to have lost this natural ability of expression or to not have gained it in the first place to the point of the need to consume flesh, blood and Energy on the various levels or being completely robotic - a very sealed limitation. This limitation is sold to us here 'in abundance', to one level or another, to attempt to keep alive these worlds of illusions and hallucinations perceived by us as reality.

Therefore, restructuring this 'reality' around the vibrating/creating force that is humanity is obligating the delivering those pieces of scripts, deeds, points of views, regulations, perceptions, ideas etc, with a little bit of binding energy..

This CIA Feminism and all else that ever was, ever is and (not ever : ) will be is this one tiny act of a whole, and seeing this for what it is, to what I have learned - is our best move in consciousness and awareness and is the awakening and real birth of what is happening now in quitting our participation, healing/ deprogramming and ameliorating the creation, that transforms it all (for the benefit of all), with a few more distortions such as Alien - Et's as an act of last attempt for a game play scenario of several sides, all will be revealed for what it is.

This elusive mind modification that goes from 'top' of the food chain within the virtual reality structure is run by a sophisticated technology, and while the many 'worlds' that are kept in this hologram structure are 'enslaved' and used as the crutches to hold everything in, it is the echelon of deities from the outset that have the longest millage on the path to freedom, either they will make this choice or choose to go with the self-destruct of themselves.

The source level of wholeness and Oneness of creation will possibly let us know that these parts are US and we are conflicting ourselves, but that will be further yet down the line

Many blessings ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th January 2018 at 18:15.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Carmody (8th May 2018), dynamo (6th January 2018), Flash (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Hym (6th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), Jean-Marie (6th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Really? Only in America. Remember the suffragettes? The woman right movement in the UK and Ireland? Started in 1897. You Americans are not the world, just a part of it with a bloody big mouth.

Feminism doesn't destabilise anything. A human being is a human being regardless of gender colour or race, and everyone should be treated equal, as we are all equal.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Bruno (8th May 2018), Flash (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

The last year of Ravyn/oldest daughters high school she became bored and was considering journalism as a career when she asked me for help..so decided I would pick several topics then she would research it then write about em.. Gloria Steinem was the last subject I picked that she wrote about..she wouldn't want me to share it or I would..anyways she also discovered some of the same info dynamo discovered..and when I asked ravyn about how she felt....she replied about the same way Kevan above wrote..

". A human being is a human being regardless of gender colour or race, and everyone should be treated equal, as we are all equal"

If I broke Limors writing down to a simple phrase it would go..the current system is corrupted on all levels...we still have a long way to go.

Maybe I'm projecting as is..women kick butt!!! and I hope they keep kicking butt!!!in a good way.

William
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 6th January 2018 at 20:23.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Bruno (8th May 2018), dynamo (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), Hervé (6th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), Jean-Marie (6th January 2018), seko (7th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hopping along one of those rabbit holes and one might run into this (<---)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), dynamo (6th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Helene West (6th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), seko (7th January 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

We musn't forget the "religious" angle to this man & woman relationship. A woman who has been taught what her "proper role" is, is indeed a prisoner of that particular system. I applaud men who treat women as "equals", but I'm afraid our Avalonian Men are not typical of a great deal of the male religious population!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), avid (6th January 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), dynamo (6th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), Omni (5th May 2018), Violet3 (7th January 2018), william r sanford72 (6th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Thanks Dynamo for the article and mentioning Henry Makow who I think is a great commentator on male/female relations today and not very well known. Thanks to Herve for the link to the article on Tavistock a pernicious organization that more americans should know about.

I met Steinem, along with other notables of the time while doing volunteer work in feminist organizations. She was not my favorite feminist and I could never put my finger on what it was that bothered me about her. The small group i belonged to had a mentor/leader who was a retired teacher and her father supposedly worked for the FBI. We all felt that was very cool and saw her as a rebel working against her chauvinist father and the male chauvinist organization he worked for. What gets me is that I had been in other organizations in college that had freely discussed problems with Cointelpro disruptors, etc but for some mysterious reason I did not transfer this knowledge to my feminist work. The idea that she could be working for her father, with her father, under his tutelage or intro'd to the FBI through him never occurred to me.

The idea that a Woman Could Betray Other Women was so Verboten in our minds back then that it simply did not occur to any of us. I sigh to myself when I reflect how many possible paid informers, disruptors, decoys, saboteurs I probably had rubbed shoulders with while calling them all 'Sisters'. Wow, just wow....

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Cardillac (7th January 2018), Chris Gilbert (5th May 2018), dynamo (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), happyuk (7th May 2018), Hervé (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Satori (7th January 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), william r sanford72 (8th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@dynamo

very valid posting-

here's something else to consider:

ever since the refugees came to Europe and the constant increase of rapes (by refugees) of European women, not one feminist has raised her emancipated head and condemned (let alone even 'commented') on this- (!!!)-

so if the so-called 'Feminist Mvm't' were really about women's rights/equality, why has not a huge BARRAGE/ARMY (!) of feminists been screaming from the rooftops/with sharpened claws ready to rip apart the genitals of rapists to shreds, come forward?

WHY?

am just asking-

be well all-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 7th January 2018 at 13:30.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), dynamo (10th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Helene West (7th January 2018), Hervé (7th January 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Yep, feminism was created to destroy the family, divide men and women, depopulate, promote androgyny, and to give way to far leftism, which will lead to global transhumanism.

The Androgynous World Order: Feminism, the LGBTI Movement, and the Abolition of Gender

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/201...rder-feminism/

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), dynamo (10th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I didn't know the CIA was involved with the women's movement but that does not surprise me. A good documentary that discusses this and other related topics is Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo on youtube. Apparently Russo and one of the Rockefeller's became friends and one evening while having a discussion Rockefeller spilled the beans on how his family started the women's movement by hiring Gloria Steinham as the woman to sell it to women. The whole movement was pushed as an equal rights/empowerment crusade for women but The Rockefeller's wanted to be able to tax the other half of the population who were staying home with the kids and to be able to get the kids into the public school system for slave training indoctrination at an earlier age. The whole movement was a scam intended to enslave women and make the rich even richer.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to digger For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), Hervé (5th May 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

As I posted (here) (<---):
    Re: When Vested Interests Take Education over...
    A short recap on how things got started (plucked from here <---) and how much out of hand they've gotten now:
    The New World Order is a fait accompli. They put "mission accomplished" (annuit coeptis) on the US dollar in 1929.

[...]
    Nicholas Rockefeller admitted to Aaron Russo that his family foundation started Women's Lib to get women out of the home, expand the tax base and indoctrinate the children from a young age. In 2000, Rockefeller foretold Sept. 11 and invited Russo to become part of the coming Fascist state.

The Rockefeller Foundation is also the major sponsor of Planned Parenthood (Formerly "The Eugenics Society") contraceptive research and Feminism. There are 87K hits for the "RF and Women's Studies" on Google.

Previously, the Rockefellers sponsored Josef Mengele's research on how to make a human slave at Auschwitz. Feminism is also dedicated to this long-term goal. (See this video on the history of Rockefeller Social Engineering)

There you have it, that "BIG" picture, in the most succinct nutshell possible:

Nicholas Rockefeller [...] his family foundation started Women's Lib to get women out of the home, expand the tax base and indoctrinate* the children from a young age.

... and one gets:
    • the perpetuation of gender wars and a systemic, systematic gender "paygap" that starts with a "No fair" and ends in riots.
    • nanny-state Children's Aid Societies fighting home schooling and placing plucked out children in more "beneficial" environment.
    ================================================

* That indoctrination, mostly, having to do with Sex-Ed...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Stephanie (8th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Interesting ideas. The feminist movement of Steinem's era produced a huge social convulsion with many consequences, both positive and negative. As feminism is an 'ism,' with fundamentalist aspects, it is currently verboten to rationally consider and discuss some of the negative consequences without being demonized.

There are several factors contributing to emasculation. Rising feminist ideology paralleled urbanization where living in close quarters and not having to split wood, for example, became the norm. Hunting, fishing, tilling soil and pitching hay, a basic need in the past and "character building" for boys and men, became outmoded with efficiencies of scale and automation in agribusiness.

Feminism could be a nefarious plot, in part, or it could have been seen as a necessity to create more office worker bees, while suppressing or rechanneling the animus into an ideology that 50% of the population would gravitate to, endorse.

The 'back to the earth,' movement that began around this time and is still alive today in various forms is partly driven by a strong desire men, in particular have, to return to a more natural way of living.

Henry Makow sees things a little bit too black and white for me but he is a sincere contributor to the gender issues conversation.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by digger (here)
    I didn't know the CIA was involved with the women's movement but that does not surprise me. A good documentary that discusses this and other related topics is Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo on youtube. Apparently Russo and one of the Rockefeller's became friends and one evening while having a discussion Rockefeller spilled the beans on how his family started the women's movement by hiring Gloria Steinham as the woman to sell it to women. The whole movement was pushed as an equal rights/empowerment crusade for women but The Rockefeller's wanted to be able to tax the other half of the population who were staying home with the kids and to be able to get the kids into the public school system for slave training indoctrination at an earlier age. The whole movement was a scam intended to enslave women and make the rich even richer.
    Th CIA is involved with either creating, expanding upon or rechanneling so much of what we consider natural evolutions in media, arts, entertainment etc... They have been the invisible hand since their creation.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), happyuk (7th May 2018), Iloveyou (5th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society OR How the CIA used Gloria Steinem (and others) to pervert the feminist movement

Please do not denounce (second-wave) feminism as a whole.

I have no reason to doubt that Rockefeller / CIA had their dirty hands into the business of - maybe even creating - but for sure appropriating and taking over the feminist movement with the intention to pervert it. Is there any aspect of modern life, where that is not the case.

Their agenda to further divide men and women, expand the tax base, create social insecurity, chaos and violence, destroy the family concept (that was one of the additional reasons for WW I + II, to deprive society of the fathers), promote androgyny, confuse the sexes, get the kids into the public education system (early sexual education), snatch kids from their parents, promote abortion (see the nefarious abortion clinic practices / human tissue harvesting) ... is too obvious to be denied.

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Feminism has done the most damage. There is no more fundamental yet delicate relationship in society than male and female. On it depends the family, the red blood cell of society.
    No, CIA-operated version of fake feminism has done the most damage, not feminism per se. From a certain moment on the two “movements” were barely distinguishable anymore.

Feminism is a grotesque fraud ...
    No, feminism has been turned into a grotesque fraud with the agenda to denounce and demonize genuine feminism.

Man loves woman. His first instinct is to nurture ("husband") and see her thrive. When a woman is happy, she is beautiful. Sure, some men are abusive. But the vast majority have supported and guided their families for millennium ...

The American woman has been hoodwinked into investing herself in a mundane career instead of the timeless love of her husband and children. Many women have become temperamentally unfit to be wives and mothers.
    Dream on. (Dynamo, sorry, this is not meant to address you, rather the author of the article). I do not blame men, beware. Both sexes have contributed their fair share to all the mutual grief, resentment and mistrust.

(examples of women’s legal status before the advent of (genuine) feminism will follow.)

Men and women are different in nearly every aspect and that’s a good thing. Instead of cooperating and supporting each other there has been war between the sexes for millennia, on the social and individual level.

The pseudo-religious, moralistic, conservative societies (up until the 60s) made sure that this situation would not change. CIA-perverted “feminist movement” did the same. It is just the same thing. Apparently inverse repitition, in fact the same. The extreme opposite. Just think of extreme left / extreme right. Not much difference, same goals.

It is my impression, that Henry Makow too, takes an extreme position. Finally it is not really relevant on which end of the polarity.

(Second language speaker. Apologies for possible lack of linguistic clarity)

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

AutumnW (5th May 2018), dynamo (6th May 2018), Ewan (5th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2018), Franny (5th May 2018), Hervé (5th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), Universoul (7th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Since we were not told as children that each of us is an Eternal, SOVEREIGN Being.....Divide & Conquer comes in many forms! Someone who understands his or her own Sovereignty cannot be manipulated for another's purposes.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (6th May 2018), Franny (5th May 2018), happyuk (7th May 2018), Iloveyou (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2018), william r sanford72 (8th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    examples of women’s legal status before the advent of (genuine) feminism will follow

-A woman needed the husband’s permission to take employment (until 1977)

-A husband could terminate her employment (contract) without her consent (until 1958)

-In Germany married women were not allowed to be teachers. They lost their job when they got married (until 1956)

-Women were not allowed to work in the police service or to carry weapons (until 1979)

-A husband had the power of disposition over her dowry, income and heritage

-A married woman was not allowed to own property, open a bank account, use a credit card, sign any contract or even apply for a driver’s licence without the husband’s written permission (until the late 50s), she was not ‘legally competent’ (until 1969)

-When a woman demanded divorce, even when the husband had affairs, was an abuser or a criminal, she was categorically considered the guilty party. She lost her reputation, her children and was socially and economically ruined (until 1977)

-The state (not the mothers) had custody over all ‘illegitimate’ born children (until 1989, exceptions possible since 1954)

-It was a punishable act to rent rooms to an unmarried couple (until 1973)

-Generally women were not accepted to travel or stay in a hotel room on their own.

-Women’s sexual availability in marriage was mandatory even when the husband was abusive and violent (until 1996)

-Domestic violence was no crime, it was considered a private issue (until 1997)

Few examples from German speaking countries, year dates may vary. Of course many couples/families managed to handle all those issues personally, in a good way. And there were exceptions to every rule.

It was the legal basis, the legal structure that turned half of the population into second-class citizens. And it was (genuine) second-wave feminism that initiated a change. The fact that it has been reduced into a caricature of itself does not take away from its achievements, I think.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

dynamo (6th May 2018), Flash (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2018), Franny (7th May 2018), Ivanhoe (8th May 2018), william r sanford72 (8th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

The topic is about (fake, engineered) feminism, about male/female identity as seen by Henry Makow. So the following might fit here, even if slightly off-topic. I’m referring to the part starting at 35:12 (the rest is about NWO/Hitler/Putin/Anti-Semitism)

He is talking a big truth here. On a very high level of spiritual awareness and self-knowledge this is the ideal of male/female identity. The queen surrenders to the king and vice versa. The thing is that currently as well as for the last millennia that kind of of male/female identity, of relationship between the sexes is barely accomplished, barely actually lived (perhaps for few individuals, over a short period of time). The analogy with Tango (dance) at 37:45 is beautiful.

My problem with Henry Makow is that he seems to pretend men/women/family - identities had been ideal and perfect until the Illuminati/“Jews”/whoever started to invent and implement the NWO. But this terrible male/female confusion and antagonism has started way, way back in time. Makow’s solutions are quite short-sighted, to put it nicely. When he talks about (male) control and power, he forgets to mention that in the first place this is about self-control and self-empowerment.

In this interview there’s straight talk, I like that - very unlike all his articles I’ve come across. He mostly mixes great fact-based research with wild claims, with populist and inciting generalizationes. His style literally invites and encourages misunderstandings, misinterpretations. He likes to spread quotes taken out of context, without further explanation. How about that: “People are animals. Nothing gets done unless people get paid to do it” (Henry Makow 46:30)

I’d love to follow his research, but I’m not yet convinced that this attitude isn’t a very clever strategy to spread confusion and disinformation.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 7th May 2018 at 11:06.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

dynamo (7th May 2018), Ewan (7th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), william r sanford72 (8th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

And now: the whole thing perverted to the opposite: ... sacrifice ??? ... that reminds me on something ... if I just knew what ...

“... first we need to remember that for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice.

She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.

A woman makes this supreme sacrifice to only one man who will cherish her and provide for his family. Men instinctively want to fulfill this responsibility. This is the essence of the heterosexual contract (i.e. marriage): female power in exchange for male power expressed as love.
    (Henry Makow)

What revealing choice of words. The great investigator of satanism. What would be the next step?
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 7th May 2018 at 11:13.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Franny (7th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

One man's opinion....many versions have been played out as each person is raised in a unique environment. What happens when people don't "get along" in a marriage? There are many factors involved in each situation, a great many of them due to belief systems instilled in childhood. IMHO

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Franny (7th May 2018), Iloveyou (7th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

The Red Pill writings are the antidote to a lot of this. Masculinity is becoming a lost art. Rollo Tomassi at the Rational Male is a good start.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Iloveyou (7th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, dynamo, for the information. I got distracted.

... more details on her contacts and activities.

Last edited by Iloveyou; 7th May 2018 at 20:19.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast