+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone know what 'craft' this is?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Anyone know what 'craft' this is?

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Hopeless Diamond is similar. I thought it was a spoof so did not mention it earlier on, but it seems it was one that did not turn out but was a genuine Lockheed & Martin design. I wonder if it was one that did not make it past the tests as well?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...zIEeVx4XbkXiM:
    I saw that in my searches too - the back end "notch" where the exhaust nozzle is seems to be characteristic of engines which have "thrust-vectoring", like earlier posts pointed out the F-35..

In my screen capture :

one can see the "tug" and support frame prior to the lines being painted on the tarmac.

In this image below, the "target" is "moved" into-place, and the rear part of the tug is visible, the support frame apparently under the "target".

I don't believe one would light up an engine outside from under the hangar cover. There would be an amazing amount of thrust to deal with, not to mention, the "tug" would be melted in short order.

Which then leaves one to ponder, why were these items in plain view to satellite recon?

As to "buildings", the buildings appear to be of a rectangular profile, or square profile; these objects being diamond shape resemble the supersonic and hypersonic lifting bodies, or airframes. The "hump" over where the engine would be, visible via satellite and lighting shadows, doesn't appear to be coming from a "typical" rectangular designed building.

The example of building shadows (see the flat roof shadow from the hangar to the left of the "target"...) One can see a straight lined roof-line.

These two objects tho don't seem to meet the regular on-property "building" geometry. Sharp points would be a waste of space, no? They are out of place.

Here is my guess about how they structure the buildings - along square corners. Also are a few other features I think I've identified.

2. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Right, I have figured out a few things, the runway is not a runway, it's a radar testing site. Down the end of the track is a frame that the craft would be attached to, to check how stealthy it is.

If you go back in time to 2010 & 2011 you can see both the craft on the frame to be tested. So they are definitely actual craft that are being tested.

Here's the photo's.

Here's an example of one in use.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    Last edited by Amenjo; 8th January 2018 at 19:36.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Bob (8th January 2018), findingneo (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    Right, I have figured our a few things, the runway is not a runway, it's a radar testing site. Down the end of the track is a frame that the craft would be attached to, to check how stealthy it is.

If you go back in time to 2010 & 2011 you can see both the craft on the frame to be tested. So they are definitely actual craft that are being tested.

Here's the photo's.

Here's an example of one in use.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    EXCELLENT catch.. So engine test facility PLUS radar profile testing (potentially checking for stealth qualities of the angular structures ! )

That would match the fixed low frequency (longer wavelength) dish, and the higher frequency smaller dish pointed down the runway. I seem to remember seeing vehicles at the end of the "runway" target track. I would assume they would want to see the shape (model), plus engine installed to see what the return echo looks like.. (I'll pull up that image in a bit)
    Last edited by Bob; 8th January 2018 at 19:22.

5. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Very astute, Amenjo and Bob, and thanks Bob very much for the instructions. Yes, a very handy tool.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Amenjo (9th January 2018), Bob (9th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Love this kind of stuff! Thanks for this.

Spoof pic or not, the shape is reminiscent of that of the "Pumpkinseed" design that Richard Dolan has presented a few times. The pumpkinseed was/is a hypersonic craft that has purportedly been around since the 90s.

In looking for Dolan's pic, (created by Mark McCandliss - sp?) I came across a fascinating article from Popular Science that is mostly about the existence of the "Aurora", a "dark" craft that I first became aware of through interviews with John Lear. Some have linked the Aurora to the Secret Space Program, saying that it is used as a shuttle for near earth missions.So that was pretty cool. At the end of the article is a short piece on the Pumpkinseed.

Another interesting thing about the piece is its date: 1993 (!)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=IDp...inseed&f=false

And the search goes on for a decent Pumpkinseed pic.

Cheers,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Amenjo (10th January 2018), findingneo (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), FreeURmind (10th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Talk of the hopeless diamond and craft that are similar, starts at about 5.30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CAftwO1x8

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Amenjo (13th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (13th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default secret Helendale Avionics Facility (add to existing post)

I was going to add this to an existing post (named something like 'can any one tell me what this thing is') said post worked out it was probably something to do with Craft/plane shape testing.

The vid's cover image is where a mast comes out from supporting radar/microwave targets for testing.
    see vid point 0:58

Quote Exclusive look at Lockheed Martin's secret Helendale Avionics Facility located five miles north of Helendale, CA. This facility is a radar cross section range located in the Mojave Desert and is used to test and perfect Stealth Technology used by the United States military.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Amenjo (8th February 2018), avid (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2