+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path

Good morning fellow Avalonians,

Since the first week in December last year I debated if I should make this post but there are quite a few people here that I feel might someday at some point find something of value from this thread.

On December 6th I had a heart attack in an artery they lovingly call the widow maker. They told me at the emergency room and ICU floor over and over again that I was lucky to be alive. My symptoms as a female which are common among women was a pain in the jaw...then my heart started racing and I was laboring to breather. I spent three days on nitroglycerin until they put a stint in my heart and discovered I have two other arteries in my heart that are partially blocked and "need to be watched". One is 40%, the other 50%. So I'm now recovering from a heart attack and must carry nitroglycerin with me and take medications to keep my blood pumping through my heart which is now got an irregular beat.

Now you would think that was enough but no. While I was there they did a CAT scan and found a large mass in my lung. So when I got out of the hospital I had a PET scan and they found several tumors. Two in my lungs, one 8 centimeters by 7 centimeters (the size roughly of a tennis ball) wrapped around my pulmonary artery, and two more tumors in my lymph nodes. The large one in my lung is totally inoperable. I have been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer.

Because I had just had the stint put in a surgical biopsy to determine what kind of cancer it was could not be done until the end of January. I also would have to go off of my blood thinners from the heart attack I have just had. Now this had not spread to my bones or liver yet thank god and they ordered an MRI of my brain which I'm still waiting for but because I have not heard yet... but it's very probable that it has not gone to my brain yet because the nurse at the Oncology office said they would have immediately contacted them if that was the case.

While I was getting my MRI the radiologist determined that they may be able to get a biopsy from my lymph node under my collar bone by my neck without having to take me off the blood thinners, so they tried. Still waiting for that diagnosis but they were able to get enough material for the pathologist to determine what kind of cancer I have.

Needless to say I did not want to tell anyone about this because of the holiday season and bum people out with such bad new. But there you have it.

When I first was presented with this information I was stunned and shocked. I was and am very sick. Now I realize that the pain I was experiencing that was increasing was not from a pulled muscle in my back but the cancer in my lung. The headaches and soar throat I was having was from the tumor in my lymph node they took the biopsy from. One is really never prepared to face their own mortality but that is exactly what I have been presented with.

As a result I'm am presently on heavy pain medication better known as opiates and without them I would not be able to handle the now increasing pain I am experiencing. I am also being prepared to go into chemo and radiation therapy as the urgency to reduce and get this into remission is more than urgent due to the largest tumor that is wrapped around my pulmonary artery in my lung which can kill me by itself and my heart condition is associated with that.

Now I know this prognosis is very bleak and for weeks now I have been in a daze of what the hell is happening? Am I being called home?

Well if that's the case I will accept that...but I have not had a chance to see my new grandson who I was prepared to see this month with my vacation time due from work!

Well needless to say my son is extremely upset and he went a gave notice at work and is now moving his wife and new son from California to North Carolina to be with his mom at this time and help take care of me. I'm bless by the way with children who love their mom and I'm so excited to have them here. But I'm also going to be and am very sick. Shoot it took me 10 time longer than normal to even attempt to write this so excuse any typos but this is the best I can do under my circumstance.

Now you all probably think I'm toast! Well in the past week as this has sunk in I decided since my children are coming out to be with me I would do my best to fight this. After all I've always been a fighter and why would I give up now. Because this is so bleak?

Well on that road one of the things that is giving me hope is mushrooms! No...not the kind that make you glassy eyed...but the healing kind. Back a few years ago I wanted to do a project and promote Paul Stamets...who's work I think is some of the most hopeful for our planet as well as health is concerned but I had forgotten that he cured his mother of 84 years of cancer when she was inoperable and in the last stages before death was imminent. Heck! I'm only 64!

Some how someone who I last expected to know a thing about Paul Stamets sent me a video...and I started to look into it and not only is the medical field accepting these results of his they are advising it in conjunction with chemo and radiation. According to the American Cancer Society the only reason they are not putting this under the umbrella of big pharma is they cannot isolate the part that is killing the cancer to produce it and over charge the public for a drug to peddle. Personally I think it's a combined chemical in the mushroom that is key..bit hay what do I know?

So I write this as a start to journaling my progress as I am able and hopefully if any of you out there have someone you love or you yourself experience anything like this it can hopefully give you all some hope...because I plan on kicking this cancers ass! This will also include the ups and downs of the medical industry and insurance issues I have to go through too...because that is part of my process as well. This will be an uphill battle.

Here is the mushroom I am currently taking now...I took my first dose today. Six capsules a day...3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 before bed.

I'm also a firm believer in remote healing so I'll accept that if any of you have that particular talent. You are welcome to add anything that I may have missed as well to this thread...but remember...this is not just cancer. It's cancer with a heart condition...the top two causes of death. Heart disease being the first.

Turkey Tail Mushroom:

One such research:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3339609/

Here is my purchase from Paul Stamets internet site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkeytale.PNG
Views:	174
Size:	827.5 KB
ID:	36736
    Last edited by Shadowself; 7th January 2018 at 15:47.

2. The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Amenjo (7th January 2018), Andrew_K (27th October 2018), Axman (7th January 2018), Baby Steps (7th January 2018), barneythez (7th January 2018), Basho (8th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Bob (17th February 2018), celticwarrior (8th January 2018), chris_walker (7th April 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2018), Earth Angel (6th April 2018), Elen (8th January 2018), Ewan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), genevieve (7th January 2018), Hervé (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Ivy23 (11th April 2018), Jad (8th January 2018), jagman (10th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th January 2018), Joe Sustaire (24th January 2018), justntime2learn (25th August 2018), Kryztian (7th January 2018), lilac (8th January 2018), lisalu (7th January 2018), lunaflare (8th January 2018), Mark (8th January 2018), Matisse (30th January 2018), Matthew (20th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Mike (8th January 2018), NancyV (23rd April 2018), naochan (7th January 2018), Ol' Roy (8th January 2018), Omi (7th January 2018), onevoice (11th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), scott12133 (8th January 2018), Seabreeze (26th January 2019), seko (7th January 2018), selinam (7th January 2018), Spellbound (27th October 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), Unicorn (7th January 2018), Watching from Cyprus (16th May 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018), witchy1 (14th January 2018), Woody (8th January 2018), Yetti (17th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path

Thinking of you Shadowself.

Cancer apparently thrives in an Acidic (oxygen deprived) environment in the body, but it hates a PH (oxygen rich) environment. Some folk have tried changing their body from Acidic, where a cancer grows, to PH. Bi Carb can apparently change the body from an acidic environment to a ph environment. PH foods can also change the body to a non friendly environment for cancers.

I have not studied this, this has just passed my radar a few times but the treatment seems simple and promising. I do not know how compatible it would be with a heart condition.

Take care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEQFno794s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Y8I_TsjI

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Chip (26th October 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Kryztian (7th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Michi (7th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for sharing all this with us....I know there are many of us who will be constantly upholding you with our positive thoughts & vibes!

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Axman (7th January 2018), Baby Steps (7th January 2018), Chip (26th October 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Kryztian (7th January 2018), Matthew (20th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Iodine, high quality Vit C, Cayenne tea and carrots should be the first port of call for heart disease and maybe cancer. Iodine especially can raise the dead. Many threads on these substances in the healing archives. Godspeed.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (7th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Chip (26th October 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Earth Angel (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Kryztian (7th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), Unicorn (7th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018), Yetti (17th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I'm also a firm believer in remote healing so I'll accept that if any of you have that particular talent.
    With you, Brook. ♡
    Love,
    Paula

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th January 2018 at 17:14.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (7th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Chip (26th October 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Ol' Roy (8th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), toppy (7th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,035 times in 911 posts

Hey Opening Self. Remembering your posts here on PA it's clear that You are an inspiring woman. Strong. Heart Centered. Deeply Caring.
    May you be well.
    Yes You May!

You will likely get a lot of experience-based advice here from those of us who have stepped out of the imaginary cloud and realized that our sharing is of value for each other. I hope that in any case it does not overwhelm you, but give you some balance in the process, further opening up your intuitive insights into what works for you. Love, Living for the Loves we receive and share, accepting the caring that provides real, tangible healing. These are all Yours.

Remember that herbs can have neutralizing effects and even, at times, contraindications when taken with any prescribed medicines. A good allopathic physician/clinician will always ask for a list of all those things we take including vitamins, herbs, drinks and what foods we eat.

Hoxsey's Formula has proven itself as a cancer healer for over a century, including Hoxsey's time in Chicago in 1923 when the head of the AMA tried to get him to hand over the formula in order to keep it out of common use. I use it, as well as other things mentioned here, as a preventative and curative. It is well worth a look see. As is common in such cases, when Hoxsey moved to Texas the D.A. who arrested him many times for using the formula, stopped when he himself got cancer and was cured by using the formula himself.

Hawthorn Berry is the basis for many Cardiac Tonics, being a curative for both organic and functional heart disorders like rapid and weak heart activity, dyspnoea (labored breathing) and hypertrophy (enlargement of tissue). Hawthorn Berry syrup is taken in 1/2 teaspoon doses 3 times a day.

Also, in a heart attack emergency herbalists worldwide have used a teaspoon of cayenne, or a comparable local, plant-based vasodilator, in a cup of hot water taken immediately. In times of need we all use whatever is at hand, using a crushed aspirin in warm water in an emergency, chemo in conjunction with natural remedies, emergency rooms in cases of urgent care, modern diagnostics when needed.

When considering the entirety of the health of the heart, like all things within the body dynamic, there are more formulas that are commonly used to cleanse the blood, remove bad cholesterol, remove infections and build elasticity in the veins. Most consist of red clover blossoms, peach bark, poke and licorice roots, chaparral, oregon grape root, sarsaparilla, cascara sagrada.

Be well sister!
    Hymn
    Last edited by Hym; 9th January 2018 at 02:29.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Axman (7th January 2018), Baby Steps (7th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), toppy (8th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I’m so sorry to hear this news, and, glad you’ve decided to try to wrap your head around the latest treatment strategies. My heart goes out to you.

Here’s a link to the health care provider version of a mushroom summary, complete with references and history of use for each type of mushroom: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0090043/

Stamets’ cultures (the ones you have) are the only ones I would personally trust, since there’s an incredible variation in quality of strains coming from other countries (most notably, China). As primary and secondary decomposers, mushrooms take in toxins from their soil and air environment, most notably heavy metals, fuel-based chemicals, and radiation. Stamets lab in Washington state has an impeccable reputation among mycologists, and exceeds all known organic standards. He’s a closet permaculture guy, after all.

I know there’s also been some work on clearing arteries through a plant-based diet, which might be another thing for you to look into. An excellent documentary is called “what the health?”

I’ve spent a great deal of time with folks dealing with cancer. The emotional stress is real, and just as important to manage as the physical symptoms. We grieve the loss of our health (in our own ways), so having a solid support system is a stress insulator. Don’t be afraid to tell people what you need, including doctors and other medical folks. E.g. “I need you to listen to me.” They’re supposed to be there for you— the patient is the boss, not the other way around.

When meeting with oncology, take notes (or have someone with you), because when visiting different doctors it’s easy to get overwhelmed and then come up with a million questions right after the doc leaves the room. Despite the advances in the medical world, it’s still run by people- and quite often there’s conflicting or confusing information being shared.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (28th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Franny (10th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), toppy (8th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@shadowself

just research/search engine the substance laetril (contained in apricots, peaches and almonds); it's one of the many, many cures for cancer; but banned in the US but used in Mexico (read Jim Marrs' "Population Control")

former US President Reagan died of Alzheimer (we can be sure there are many cures for that also) not of cancer;

he at some point had intestinal cancer but he was given laetril (and we don't have a two-class medical system?- one for us peons and the rest for the global elite?) and it cured his cancer;

cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline envirenment so one might consider adding a lot of natron/baking soda (very alkaline) to one's diet;

I'm certainly no trained doctor but my eyes were opened a long time ago to the power of natural products that cure just about everything but about which allopathic medical doctors were never taught because these remedies are not profitable to the medical industry-

please continue to get well!

Larry

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2018), Hazelfern (7th January 2018), Hym (7th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Michi (7th January 2018), RunningDeer (7th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

I'm just being introduced to immunotherapy from a biologist who contacted me yesterday. Apparently it utilizes one's own T-cells to fight against cancer cells. I'm wondering how effective it is, and of its safety.

There's info about immunotherapy at American Cancer Society:
    https://www.cancer.org/treatment/tre...notherapy.html

Iscador is an Anthroposophic medical therapy which uses mistletoe extracts, and is said to be all natural/organic. I've personally heard more cases of unfortunate passing after having this therapy, but it still seems to be prefered over chemotherapy for having less side effects.

Further reading about Iscador here:
    http://www.cancure.org/12-links-page...ador-mistletoe

I've been an advocate of Dr. Samuel Epstein's works for more than 10 years, and take mineral supplements that have been created by him as an alternative cure for cancer. When I learned that everyone has more or less cancer cells within their bodies and it's just a matter of having strong enough immune system to keep it under control, somehow I felt the need to do something more than just practicing yoga and energy healing. It really makes a big difference with these supplements. If you'd like to have further info on the supplements, just PM me.

Here's some info on Dr. Epstein:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Epstein

http://www.cancercontrolsociety.com/...3/epstein.html

In December, I was seeing a lot of heavy energies around, and noticed some people around me who were having difficulties. A few of them came up to me for help, and I felt a strong urge to offer my healing therapy.

I was giving for free of charge at first, but because it was taking so much of my energy and time, and there was an increasing demand for it, I decided it would only be fair to receive a minimal payment.

I'm aware that there are some people who would think any spiritual works (including psychic readings) should not be charged any fees because it's to do with unearthly energies, but I think the efforts put into the unseen works so-to-speak, should be valued for the person giving them, so that they can live comfortably enough for what they do.

With that said, I'd still be very happy to freely offer remote healing to fellow Avalonians when in need.

My sympathies to you, Shadowself.
    Thank you for making the effort to share your most recent situation here.
    I'll be sending lots of light to your heart.
    Please take good care of yourself.
    Last edited by Omi; 7th January 2018 at 21:48.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (28th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Healing thoughts headed your way Shadowself, and thanks, just bought some turkey tail.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (28th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), sandy (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Wow Shadowself............sending wishes full of strength and fortitude to combat the rubble on this road trip.

Your journey will be one of learning and joy too. One that you so bravely are willing to share for the betterment of us all. I

Love the bigness of your heart and the breathless gulps of your path thus far and know that a clearing is happening one way or the other...........Because you said it is so!!
    Last edited by sandy; 8th January 2018 at 01:49.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Earth Angel (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

There’s a great thread here about 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, which I received just the other day to treat prostate cancer & other major health issues I’m currently dealing with. Hydrogen peroxide creates an oxygen rich alkaline environment that will kill off cancer cells. Lots of videos on YouTube of people sharing their experiences.

I have made major changes in my life the past few years like cutting out as much stress as possible, which unfortunately means cutting ALOT of people off from my life. I’m very much enjoying my aloneness & the bliss & joy it brings. I’ve also started a vegetarian diet, started yoga again & increased meditation as well as sound therapy, like binaural beats.

I’m 46 but have the wear & tear on my body of a 70 year old. I’ve come to view my health issues as a blessing cause i now have more of an urgency to make all these changes that I’ve been putting off for the past few years.

I wish you the best shadowself! From what I’ve read of your posts, you strike me as a person that has the intelligence, will & strength to get through this challenge
    ISness is my business..

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Earth Angel (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Dear Shadowself,
    Something I have been hearing about recently that is a powerful healing force is Shungite. It comes from a meteorite and works by correcting the "spin". Easy to get and not expensive. Listen to Nancy Hopkins tell how the bees react to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7zLtyAjVQ

Another very interesting substance is cannabis and particularly CBD oil. I was extremely inspired by Alan Park, a Canadian cancer survivor cum comedian who was interviewed in November on Coast to Coast... https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/04 I was very impressed by his story and have decided to start now taking 2 drops of cbd oil each night, just to have it in my bloodstream as a supplement. This link will also take you to Alan's website.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Debra (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Ivy23 (12th April 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), selinam (9th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Shadowself, very sorry to read of your plight. Love and healing to you.

My mother in law has been battling breast cancer and recovering from heart attacks since last April. This is what has got her back on her feet (she was bedridden all of July and being 80 she might have died otherwise). She couldn't take chemo nor radiation because her heart was too weak.

- medicinal cannabis oil, mostly high CBD, a gram a day (have to build up to this level)
    - pancreatic enzymes (from 'cancer killers' book)
    - vitamin C (we use lyposomal) + Lysine (Dr. Pauling's research)
    - high quality nascent iodine
    - mms (got this from Conk)
    - aloe vera (2 table spoons a day)
    - diet from Budweig Protocol (also got this from Conk)
    Last edited by Justplain; 8th January 2018 at 03:52.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), happypuppy (14th January 2019), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), lilac (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Basho (here)
    There’s a great thread here about 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, which I received just the other day to treat prostate cancer & other major health issues I’m currently dealing with. Hydrogen peroxide creates an oxygen rich alkaline environment that will kill off cancer cells. Lots of videos on YouTube of people sharing their experiences.
    Continue health to you, Basho. Here are the H2O2 threads you mentioned.

Avalon offers a variety of healing modalities which include complimentary solutions, information, and personal accounts.

Main Sections:Specific Threads:
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th January 2020 at 14:05.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Bob (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2018), Justplain (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Good morning,

I'm glad to see some fellow cancer patients involved in the conversations here. In my message that was part if my reasoning to start this in case anybody else runs into such obstacles of this nature and wants to share their experience and treatments.

I'm going to try to write more but I just answered a message to some friends and literally spent my energy doing that and I will be back as some of these message I want to address. So after the pain medication kicks in which wears off during sleep and takes twice as long to kick in I will be back. Keep the information coming.

It's a worthy subject for our health and well being...that of the patient and the people who love them.

Back soon and thank you so much!

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Daozen (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th January 2018), Justplain (8th January 2018), Mark (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member celticwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Shadowself,
    Sending healing thoughts your way. So sorry to hear of your plight. Wouldn't like to presume to advise on your best course of action other than to advise you read "Fat for Fuel" by Dr Joseph Mercola as a matter of urgency. He can explain things much better than I can, but stage 3 and 4 cancers can be reversed by going on a keto diet with moderate restrictions of protein, and drastic restriction of carbs.
    CW

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to celticwarrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th January 2018), Justplain (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Brook

Journaling is a great idea for all sorts of reasons. I have a feeling you'll be trying quite a few supplements, and this is a good way to track what does what, and what works best in combination and so forth. If you're taking more than a few things, it's easy to forget!

There are soooo many options for you! Maybe too many LOL. But that's good. Just don't allow yourself to become overwhelmed is all.

I could list a dozen therapies just off the top of my head. One I just learned about was baking soda. I take a little baking soda in water each night as a preventative measure against acid reflux, and it works wonders. While reading about it I came across all this fascinating stuff about how it's used to treat cancer by a dr simoncini in Italy. Anyway, it's cheap as dirt and may not be a bad place to start.

So pleased your son will be arriving soon! That's wonderful. Lots of love to you!

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (8th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), petra (8th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Shadowself (8th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Hello @Shadowself, I also recommend if you try bitter raw apricot seeds, they are rich in vitamins B17 and B15 which helps boost the immune system. I have attached a link to an amazon product where you can also check the reviews as well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Wish you the best.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Hym (9th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), RunningDeer (8th January 2018), Shadowself (9th January 2018), Stephanie (9th January 2018), Sunny (15th January 2018), we-R-one (9th January 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Hi Brook,

Haven’t had time to read the entire thread, so forgive me if my advice is repetitive. Seriously if you haven’t done this yet, sign up for emails with Ty Bollinger, The Truth About Cancer, www.thetruthaboutcancer.com. See if any of the episodes are airing for free on youtube or even better, buy the program. I’ve spent about 70 hours watching Ty’s work whenever it became available for free viewing through the past few years. Very, very informative and there’s nothing like it out there. Get your family to watch it for you if you’re too sick, it will save your life if you follow through and it’s very empowering as it gives you information the ‘system’ never will. In fact, it may save the life of other family members in the future as it teaches prevention! The protocols discussed should be incorporated into everyone’s life to prevent from getting sick, rather than waiting till someone gets sick to make the change.

Your case is complicated and really you should be prescribed a protocol by a well informed doctor rather than going on your own. And when I say ‘informed doctor’ I mean one who is willing to work outside the AMA (American Medical Association) system. I highly discourage you from doing Chemotherapy as it’s useless! The problem….it doesn’t kill the cancer stem cell and you may experience cancer returning even stronger after treatment. Doctors in ‘the system’ will never tell you this. From everything I’ve read and heard, chemotherapy does nothing but make you sicker than you were!

Medical BOMBSHELL: Chemotherapy found to spread cancer
    Take a look at this article:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-...ad-cancer.html

According to Dr. Joel Wallach BS, DVM, ND, all disease is created from inflammation and nutritional deficiencies. He ‘gets’ health and what the body needs nutritionally to fight and prevent disease. He can easily be found on Youtube, just plug in his name and whatever your ailment might be, which will then pull up videos. Better yet, call his company for quick advice:
    http://youngevity-legacy.com/

Selenium, Selenium, Selenium!!!
    Selenium has been shown to extremely beneficial to those with lung cancer. See here:
    http://www.seleniumresearch.com/

Not all Selenium is made the same, you want one that is bioavailable in the Selenomethionine form. Dr. Group of Global Healing Center makes some of the best quality products out there and the prices are reasonable.

Their selenium is the proper dosage, in the proper form and it's organic:
    http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/s...earchPromotion

I trust the quality of nutraceuticals made/carried by Dr. Group, Dr. Joel Wallach, Mike Adams-The Health Ranger, and Alex Jones Infowars store(who many of his products are made by Dr. Group.

I understand reading and researching all this information seems impossible when your sick, but I assure you, your experience will save others in your family as they will learn through you if they get involved in the research so it’s a win/win for all. When you watch the The Truth About Cancer videos, it takes away the fear as knowledge is power. After all Ty has done to get the proper information into the hands of the people, cancer should no longer be feared as you will find there are many, many treatments offered as options, and thank goodness because our bodies are all different and some protocols work better than others.

Don’t forget Cannabis oil/Rick Simpson Oil as an option. Your son might not want to sell his house in CA! You may find it necessary to use medicinal Cannabis to save your life. Use only organic, so be careful what sources you use..otherwise you could be exposing yourself to pesticides and toxic chemicals. So if you choose this route, don't forget to ask about the purity of the source. I'm pretty sure the Ty Bollinger organization could suggest clean sources.

As California legalizes pot, few smokers realize cannabis is often contaminated with pesticides, mold, heavy metals and chemical toxins
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-...vy-metals.html

Vitamin C
    Source for Liposomal Vitamin C and other products. I believe Lipsomal gets into the system faster than Vitamin C via IV’s, but double check me on that.
    https://www.livonlabs.com/products/

Carnivora! As recommended by Ty Bollinger of The Truth About Cancer
    http://www.carnivora.com/

You are and have been vitamin deficient and it’s why your health is failing. Gut health is important which will be covered in The Truth About Cancer series, but you can google for more info as it's too much for me to cover here. The good news, you can fix it! I have a list of doctors I pulled from The Truth About Cancer videos. As soon as I find it I will try and post here or send your way. Most important, get on a protocol that works for you, which means you will likely be taking higher doses than the recommend on back of bottle. You need all 90 essential nutrients combined with other products to see results. Vitamins and minerals work synergistically...meaning....one needs the other to work at optimal level. Seek a Naturopath for assistance.

Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies Contribute to Over 900 Diseases...
    http://youngevityforlife.weebly.com/

You got this Brook, you can do it! Best of luck!

EDIT TO ADD: Liposomal is better!

Liposomal vitamin C: More potency and less expense than IV mega-dose vitamin C

https://www.naturalnews.com/042593_l...treatment.html
    Last edited by we-R-one; 9th January 2018 at 01:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast