+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path

Quote Oh, WOW!! Beautiful!!

Thanks Foxie! I have to tell you (and Joe will be interested in this) seeds are important. When I decided to start it this year given my current condition I just went to a local Lowes to pick up some seeds. Well a great deal of those seeds were no good. They did not grow a thing! I didn't have time to order some from the reliable seed stores online so I went to a local small hardware store that has a reputation for having good seeds. So I got some there and while I was there I picked up a few starters that were there. The tomatoes, and a few pepper plants and the spearmint which is growing crazy!

I stopped by another small hardware store which I had no idea if their plants were any good to get some banana pepper plants and those are not doing so well.

It's really important to get your seeds or starter plants from a reliable source which I know Joe will agree with.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the pics!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd June 2018 at 14:17.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Flash (8th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Gemma13 (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd June 2018), Mike (3rd June 2018), RunningDeer (4th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Good Morning!
    Here is a bit of a list of the garden contents:  Cilantro, cherry tomatoes, spearmint, a wide variety of peppers (hot and sweet), thyme, oregano, basil, and kale.

I also decided to feed the bees with a variety of flowers.  
    Cilantro and cherry tomatoes:
    Some pepper plants, basil,oregano, and thyme.
    Somewhat growing larger than expected the spearmint:
    Thyme and cherry tomatoes with some flowering plants around to feed the bees
    Several varieties of basil
    Kale
    these are a variety of flowers which have not bloomed yet

I have to tell you (and Joe will be interested in this) seeds are important. When I decided to start it this year given my current condition I just went to a local
    Lowes to pick up some seeds. Well a great deal of those seeds were no good. They did not grow a thing! I didn't have time to order some from the reliable seed stores online so I went to a local small hardware store that has a reputation for having good seeds. So I got some there and while I was there I picked up a few starters that were there. The tomatoes, and a few pepper plants and the spearmint which is growing crazy!

I stopped by another small hardware store which I had no idea if their plants were any good to get some banana pepper plants and those are not doing so well.

It's really important to get your seeds or starter plants from a reliable source which I know Joe will agree with.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the pics!
    Loved 'em, you've got quite the "polyculture" there, multiple interactions happening. And yes, reliable sources are critical for seeds, and especially with plants. Plants improperly stored in a big box store, garden center, or nursery can all potentially be impacted by various bacterial and fungal diseases. So always selected healthy plants and buy seeds from a reputable source that ensures quality control during their seed trials.

Most of the seeds in Lowes and other places like that are the last / remaining /"bottom of the barrel" seeds leftover during processing. Most of the seed varieties for home gardeners come from the bottom of the seed processor (so to speak). For home gardening, you'll have much healthier plants and higher germination rate seeds when ordering from a home gardening supply that specifically grows their own plants for seed production and seed trials. Its kind of complicated I like groworganic.com, they're reliable and consistent.

I've had some issues with the widely popular Baker's Creek Heirloom Seeds-- they're hit or miss in terms of germination rates and even in sending me the proper seeds.

Keep up the great gardening Shadowself!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Flash (8th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), RunningDeer (4th June 2018), Shadowself (6th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Good Morning!

Thanks Joe for the advise. I knew better but it was a last minute thing getting a potted garden started in the first place. I had a bad experience several years back from buying bad seeds like that so I knew from the beginning it was a long shot. But while I was there I thought I'd give it a try as I do so love to grow gardens. I think you know this however from the thread I started when I first found your channel. I watched all your gardening videos and gained quite a bit of good information.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Vlog-Radio-Q-A

I remember a particular flower you intermingled that kept the pests away but while I was at the store I could not remember what it was. So I just picked some different kind of flowering plants to add. Then of course mixing the pots side by side is kind of the same idea as well. I should have planned better but as I said it was a last minute decision and I figured while I was out and about which is not that often anymore as it just wears me out sometimes I should get it started. Then of course when it did not propagate I went to the store that I know for a fact has good seeds and replanted. Many of their seeds are in jars and they scoop them into packets. So far they have been a good bet for me and if I am blessed enough to have another garden next year I will order ahead of time from the link you provided.

Well on my health the good news is my blood produced enough platelets by itself to do my chemo this week. That is a good thing as it means my immune system is still working. I did end up with a kidney infection which they gave me some antibiotics for however. I've rarely ever had to take antibiotics and this is twice now in the last six months. I really don't like doing that and would prefer to let my body take care of infections but with the chemo that is a bit dangerous as it wears on the immune system.

Speaking of immune system a friend reminded me of some things that are going on out there and I when I get the results of my CAT scan on Monday I'm going to ask my doctor about it and see if I qualify for the treatments.

A new hope: the immunotherapy in small cell lung cancer.

Quote Abstract

Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) is of a high-grade malignancy with a high metastatic potential and poor clinical prognosis. Unfortunately, SCLC initially exhibits a good response to chemotherapy and radiation therapy, but inevitably, relapses decrease patients' chance of survival. Despite tremendous advances on the development of new chemotherapeutic agents, the prognosis of this disease remains poor. Immunotherapy plays a role in eliciting an anticancer response by modulating the patient's immune response of the tumor. Several studies have demonstrated that abnormal autoimmune regulation has a close relationship with SCLC. Thus, several immunotherapy trials are focused on SCLC treatment, including such approaches as immune checkpoints blockers, tumor vaccine, antigenic targets and adoptive cellular immunotherapy to benefit patients with SCLC. To date, the results from immunotherapy in SCLC have not been promising. For example, tumor vaccines have not been demonstrated to have a significant survival benefit. However, there have been many promising advances with immune checkpoints blockers. This review will provide a general overview of immunotherapy in SCLC. The landmark clinical trials in previous successful immunotherapy studies are summarized here. Finally, the challenges of immunotherapy in SCLC are discussed to facilitate the prediction of possible and valuable strategies for future therapy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26925794
    That was dated 2016 and while there have been many advances it's still on a trial basis and I just hope I can qualify for it as it sounds like a good bet!

https://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/sm...-immunotherapy

Anyhow I'm hanging in there and giving it my best fight! I also want to thank the folks who contributed (as they are listed as anonymous) on the fundraiser made for me which is greatly needed and much appreciated. I know several are from the forums, but not sure exactly where, so this is the best way I know to thank the people who donated as I cannot personally do so. I suspect some are from here which is why I am mentioning it. Blessing to all of you who have done so already.

Have a great weekend!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th June 2018), Bill Ryan (8th June 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Flash (8th June 2018), Flyswim (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2018), Gemma13 (8th July 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), onevoice (12th June 2018), Orph (10th June 2018), RunningDeer (8th June 2018), Satori (12th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Dear Brook:

Maybe time to look at alternative remedies. MMS comes immediately to mind. Sometimes, it works miracles (no exaggeration), and I've seen them.

Read here: http://projectavalon.net/MMS_Users_Guide.pdf

The cancer protocol (and there's a ton of stuff about this online) is:
    Day 1: 2 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 2: 3 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 3: 4 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 4: 5 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 5: 6 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 6: 7 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Then for the next five 5 weeks, 7 drops every 1 hour, 6 or 7 times a day
    (maximum 50 drops per day).
    Maybe even start straight in at the Day 3 or 4 level. The above is just because some people (certainly not all) need to build up a tolerance. But I've several times gone straight to 15 drops at a time, 3 times a day, to knock out a cold. For me, that works just fine.

You can even add 30 drops at a time to a hot bath, and it's absorbed through the skin. There are a bunch of online sources, easy to find. One small pair of bottles (one is the activator) lasts forever.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th June 2018 at 15:42.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), Lettherebelight (23rd July 2018), Matisse (18th June 2018), Mike (12th June 2018), RunningDeer (12th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Hi Brook

Gosh, yeah please consider some alternative treatments! Sometimes it's almost impossible to imagine feeling good when you feel so bad...good health seems light years away, but it's often just an arm's length away. MMS, iodine, baking soda are just a few treatments (very cheap) for cancer that come to mind. Very easy to try and very safe too!

Last edited by Mike; 12th June 2018 at 16:30.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), Matisse (18th June 2018), RunningDeer (12th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shadowself:

I hesitated long before posting, still not sure it was a good idea.... Take the following info as you wish; I have seen enough happening in my family, my wife's family, friend, friend of a friend, friend's family, coworker...

There are 2 paths; not one, not three. Each may come with different flavors but they remain path1, path2

- Path1: very easy - hand over your health to some experts who will keep dicking you around until the game is over. You don't have to do any researching, thinking, life style changes; just sit and submit. The final result is predictable and inevitable. If the game doesn't end in a few months, it will be the following year or the year after or after, it's just a matter of time.

- Path2: not easy - fire the posers, take the matter in your own hands and look for a radically different way of solving the problem. You learn and You walk the walk and get help along the way. It takes determination, courage, perception changes, life style changes; the task is big but certainly not beyond one's capabilities, there is help around. If you do it right, the results will be radically opposed to option1; and if the disease reoccur in a distant future you would know what to do; if you won the battle once you can win it even better and faster a second time and a 3rd time; if a family member gets hit, you would know what to do.

I am going to make a bold statement here... if one acts before the 11th hour, cancer is curable. I have seen people that were in a similar situation as yours (advanced cases with lung c, lymphoma, sarcoma) progressively go back to their regular life. Use the right tools you win the battle, use the conventional tools you cannot win in the long run.

Path2 is not compatible with Path1, trying to combine both might yield bad results. Path2 is not as costly as you might think.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), onevoice (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), Shadowself (19th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Dear Lady.....You are the only one going through your particular situation. You must do what you feel comfortable doing; we accept what you choose for your situation. WE LOVE YOU!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Hym (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), Shadowself (19th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Good Morning,

I have resisted posting for a few reasons. One happens to be that I've had a set back. My scan did not come out well. When that happened they got into gear due to the fact that the chemo stopped working and the cancer has metastasized to my liver and several other areas. To quote the scan report "significant increase in metastatic disease to the liver with multiple new small liver nodules throughout the liver too numerous to count.

Also increased tumors in my lungs and mammary nodes as well and new small lymph nodes which had all but disappeared are now present.

While a presence in the bones that activity is minimal but present non the less.

In other words the remission is stopping and the cancer is progressing.

Now I knew when I researched this type of cancer that this would eventually happen. The chemo would stop working which it did. This is a given with small cell lung cancer.

I appreciated the post from the new member Tomkoyote and I fully understand what you are saying. However in my case this had been a little different. First of all I found this disease at stage 4 during a life threatening heart attack for which I had to have a stint placed in my LAD artery..better known as the widow maker. By the time all that was accomplished the tumor in my lung was so large it was not only inoperable as it was wrapped around my pulmonary artery it was threatening to block my airway and had already partially achieved that. I needed immediate attention and the type of chemo I was give did the trick perfect. It shrank a tumor that was measured at 7 by 8 cm down to 2.5 cm. I was able to breath again. The initial chemo was actually working quite well. But remember this cancer type I have is extremely aggressive and known to resist chemo after a time and come back full strength. Which it has.

I have been seeking alternative methods but must remind you all...when you see these miracle curse for cancer what ever they might be it all depends on the types of cancer they are curing. When an aggressive type such as mine is spreading at break speed it requires immediate attention...diet, supplements and the like may be the right method but the speed with which this is spreading is paramount and requires immediate attention.

They put me on another much stronger chemo which lasted for three straight days. It was extremely strong and ended with a devise on my arm containing a drug called neulasta which self administers the drug 27 hours afterward to help my white blood count which is effected by this very strong chemo.

Now as I've also researched there are no known cure out there for small cell lung cancer. While other types can be put into remission and completely eradicated....such is not the case for SCLC. The 5 year survival rate for stage 4 is depending on the source 1 to 2% and usually comes back within a year or less. Severely cutting that survival rate of 5 years to 2 years at best.

Now nobody is more aware that chemo is bad more than I. In fact I'm in some pretty bad shape right at the moment. In the week I took this three day chemo I lost 10 pounds. I had to go into the infusion center and get myself some fluids replaced and some Aloxi (nausea meds) with a round of steroids. The doctor called yesterday and told me my blood work came back from this Monday showing High creatinine levels meaning my kidneys are not functioning properly and I have to go in and get more fluids today. This is a common problem with this type of strong chemo as an effect. I tried to eat something yesterday and took two bites and promptly had to stop as the pain it was causing my stomach was too severe. I had to sleep sitting up as my stomach fluids were coming up and choking me as I would fall asleep and the only way I could sleep without that happening is sitting up. I finally was able to get past that last night and was able to sleep without that effect.

Yes....no doubt about it Chemo is the worst. But and I stress this as strongly as possible...when you get a report that your liver a very vital organ is in the process of becoming Swiss Cheese and we should all know the liver does not regenerate itself...it requires desperate measures. That desperate measure is a heavy dose of chemo to stop the progression.

Now I have a pretty good doctor, In fact I don't know how I lucked out but he is rated as one of the best in the area. He does not want me doing anymore chemo either. When he saw me on Monday after the treatment he said he would reserve giving anymore unless it's absolutely necessary...and if he does it would be at half dose.

He wants me to go into immunotherapy with a drug called OPDIVO in combination with another drug....I can't remember the name of the other drug. It's been very successful in the eradication of several different types of cancer. Through trials it's been approved by the FDA as a far better treatment than chemo. But due to the nature of SCLC it has not been fully approved. Apr 19, 2018 the FDA Grants Opdivo Priority Review for Small Cell Lung Cancer...this is not an approval just a review for trials.

Okay then. When you have reached the level of qualifying for trials this means there is not much more they can do and now if luck is with you, you are providing a service while working to get better.

This is where I'm at. My doctor had applied for the medicine Opdivo but due to the bureaucracy of insurance company rules he has to apply first through the insurance company and get turned down (it will be as a trial study) and it has to be appealed and turned down a second time for me to get the free meds from the manufacturer. This process in in the works now for my medical case study to start the trial.

I pray before the two weeks before another round of chemo is possible they get this done. My doctor knows I'm fighting this with all I have but there is only so much you can do. He is doing his best to get me that medicine.

The fact is Opdivo kills cancer. I have a very aggressive type of cancer and it needs killing.

I am doing alternative methods as well but however the MMS had to wait a week or two as my stomach is in no shape for it at the moment due to the strong chemo I just had. I will be doing this probably by next week when this all settles down. I'm still taking the Mushroom supplements which I had quit for a time and taking CBD oil as well.

Joe had mentioned to me not to get the kind of CBD oil with coconut oil additive. Unfortunately that is the kind I have. Joe if you get the time I need to know why this is not preferred. Should I stop taking it? What is the difference that you suggest is not good?

I hesitated making this post as delivering bad news was not something I relished. But there you have it. I started this thread for several reasons...one to let people know about the jaw pain that women get from heart attacks which is not widely reported and should be know by woman. I also wanted to journal what it's like having a pretty much terminal type of cancer and working through it. Working to fight it and hoping to overcome it if that is at all possible. But make no mistakes...this kind of cancer is not the kind that is forgiving.

I won't lie, I'm a bit scared. It's not dying that I'm afraid of btw...it's facing this horrible disease and going through it that I'm worried about. Shoot if I die I know there are two people waiting to welcome me and take me home. I must also say that is a welcoming thought that keeps me hopeful as I miss them very much and the day we reunite is going to be wonderful. I will also be free of this horrible disease and pain free which will be a tremendous relief. I don't talk much about the pain but it exists which I've been medicating with opiates for and will apparently continue to do until it's time to go. I know some people feel opiates are bad....but in my case it's a great relief and much needed.

Please don't feel sorry for me as it's not sympathy I'm seeking here. I know everyone thinks there is a way to beat this and I will give it my best shot but facing reality has to come into play and until this disease has found a cure and they figure out some way to regenerate the liver I'm stuck with facing this reality.

I'm one of many who face these challenges everyday. Some much younger than me and it breaks my heart every time I see the young ones at the infusion center where I get my chemo. I also feel that in the near future I will not be up to writing much as this new level of treatment is going to prevent that. This is why I'm sharing this now.

I want to convey that it's with great gratitude that I've been blessed with your friendships and caring advise and support here.

It is I in essence who would like to send blessings to you now...for every day is a blessing and every moment there are things to be grateful for. I am grateful for being blessed with your friendships and send you blessing in that space of gratitude. May you find kindness in all that you meet.

Last edited by Shadowself; 20th June 2018 at 15:09.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Gemma13 (8th July 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st June 2018), Lettherebelight (22nd July 2018), Matthew (20th June 2018), Mike (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), snoman (26th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

With Heart,
    Paula ♡
    You Are Loved Brook

You Are Loved

We hide pain in the weirdest places
    Broken souls with smiling faces
    Fighting for surrender
    For now and the after, yeah
    Just look around and you'll see that people
    Are scared to say how they really feel
    Oh, we all need a little honesty

You are loved
    If your heart's in a thousand pieces
    If you're lost and you're far from reason
    Just look up; know you are loved
    Just look up; and know you are loved
    When it feels like something's missing
    If it hurts but you can't find healing
    Just look up, know you are loved

We're not made to be superheroes
    Photoshopped, all size zeroes
    A light not expected
    But not quite perfected yet
    Look up; see the sun is shining
    There's hope on a new horizon
    Calling you, it's calling

You are loved

You, don't have to prove yourself
    Don't try to be someone else
    You don't have to prove yourself
    Don't try to be someone else
    You are loved
    Just look up; you are loved
    Just look up; you are loved
    Just look up; you are loved, just look up

You are loved

If it feels like something's missing
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th June 2018 at 14:16.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (20th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), Mike (20th June 2018), Shadowself (20th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

For you Brook, thank you for sharing so deeply about your journey ...and your beautiful potted garden. Hope you are enjoying it today xox

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), Mike (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Shadowself (20th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Thank you, Amazing Lady, for sharing with us this journey you are on.

Generally speaking, Avalon is a very LOVING environment....so we wrap our arms around you & let you know you have continually been in our thoughts & prayers.

If I understand correctly what I have learned here on Avalon....each of us chose to enter this existence with a specific purpose to fulfill. The Beauty of your Spirit has blessed us all enormously...Thank you so much!! We are each the better for having known you!!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Shadowself (20th June 2018), Stephanie (20th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #152
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

The Whisper
    By Chuck Danes

I heard a whisper today as I thought about you
    A whisper from Love due to what you’re going through
    It was an unspoken whisper, unlike physical talk
    It came through me to assure you, “You’re not alone on this walk”

Though my limited words could never express
    The unfailing nature of Love’s sweet caress
    Love nudged me...She whispered to reach out to you
    With empathy, caring and a heart hug or two.......

Dearest,dearest Brook,
    gentle, loving, starlight blessings.

Last edited by Stephanie; 20th June 2018 at 20:19.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Hym (20th June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

25. Link to Post #153
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Joe had mentioned to me not to get the kind of CBD oil with coconut oil additive. Unfortunately that is the kind I have. Joe if you get the time I need to know why this is not preferred. Should I stop taking it? What is the difference that you suggest is not good?
    Thanks for the update- Keep taking it-- the issue with the coconut oil additive is that it is difficult for the body to digest, so much of the CBD oil doesn't get absorbed. It won't hurt you, however your body just won't absorb as much of the CBD. I will send you a PM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (21st June 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018), Stephanie (21st June 2018)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Brook,

What's the latest on your health and treatment?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Sending you love, Brook. A whole lot of love 💓
    From the other side of the ocean.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), Shadowself (22nd July 2018)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been working on something and in that I will share it shortly. It's done...That something I've told you before to keep an eye out for.

I've also been dealing with the effects of a very powerful chemo that took its toll on me and I spent too much time sleeping. I still have one more round of this intensive chemo then a CT scan to see the results before I go onto the immunotherapy. So next tues,weds, and thurs I will be receiving the last of that chemo ....thank God!

I had no idea anybody had been posting here in fact. Sorry I've just been between chemo effects and working to complete something I've been working on for a very long time...10 years in fact...I just did not see it.

@ Dennis...I've been working on that other treatment and am hoping it's effects will take hold. I did get your last email but simply have been too sick to reply and yes have indeed taken heed to your message. When I say I've been sick I mean it. Weak and for some reason cold to the bone. While temperatures here have been high I have been wrapped in a blanket! Jeez it really sucks...but I'm surviving it if that is any consequence. I'm not giving up and I'm a fighter so with all I've got I hope to kick it's butt!

Again thank you all for the warm messages I've missed and I will keep sharing with more regularity as to how I'm handeling the new trial I was approved for.

Love you all!

Brook
    Last edited by Shadowself; 22nd July 2018 at 23:11.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2018), Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), Lettherebelight (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Sending loads of pozzi vibes, and loads of love xxx
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), Lettherebelight (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (23rd July 2018)

35. Link to Post #158
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

I am doing alternative methods as well but however the MMS had to wait a week or two as my stomach is in no shape for it at the moment due to the strong chemo I just had.
    Hey Brook. Hope your spirits are up.

Perhaps, this is something you haven't considered... and, I don't mean to be just another person giving you advice. Because, I can only imagine that you've had plenty of that.

But one thing that I've done before is take MMS via an enema. It works. And, it avoids going through a delicate stomach. I was amazed with the number of parasites that I saw being flushed out of my lower tract.

Here's a link to some websites if you want to check it out... LINK

Best wishes on you.

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Much Love to a Valiant Fighter!!!

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (23rd July 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Shadowself (23rd July 2018)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Good Morning,

So Bill put my thread from a private area into the members section as I intend for it to only be in the members access area.
    Time Travel ~ Order from Chaos
    He has some insights into it as well and added some posts which are connected to the subject matter. I spent 10 years working to figure it out. At first it came to me as an intuition, then I seriously started to study it's meanings. Then I doubted what I had found. Then just recently it hit me and I took a second look and found what I was looking for. It does indeed contain things that should not be there. Which I've added and proven by the words of the scholars that studied it themselves.

It's a thread about an Egyptian tomb I found to be quite interesting. Every Egyptian scholar that has studied it cannot make sense of it. It fact it does not make sense in those areas as it's been visibly hacked sometime before it's discovery in 1925. What is in it is some interesting notations which I found, and if you were to perhaps make sense of it, it indeed has a message which was not the intended one from the 18th dynasty. That message however is not from even the time of 1925 it's discovery...but looks to be from the future.

Yes I said future. How can that be? I found it contained published proof from the future that during the time of it's discover has not been thought of or published. Well in 1961 it was published and that is quite interesting. You would have to invoke the "unproven paradox theorem" to establish that.

Example of such:

“We want to perform the so-called `unproved theorem paradox' experiment, in which the time traveler sees an elegant proof of a theorem in a book,” Lloyd said. “She goes back in time and shows the proof to a mathematician, who includes the proof in the book that he is writing. Of course, the book is the same book from which the time traveler took the proof in the first place. Where did the proof come from? Our theory has a specific prediction/retrodiction for this paradox, which we wish to test experimentally.”

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2011-03-grandf...radox.html#jCp

It this case it's not a book but a tomb. The equation I discovered is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitnikov_problem

It should not be there yet it is along with the associated numbers which lead to it....along with much more that again should not be there.

Most people will not attempt to read it. But if you do you'll see Bill and I both added to it and in the end I think it's one of our biggest discoveries that have yet to be discovered. If we do in fact have the ability to send information through a time warp...imagine the possibilities. In my thread I do not poset someone such as a person themself was transported in time. I do posit Information was sent back to another time to be published within that tomb to in fact evoke the unproven paradox theorem. The real proof starts on page three...before that it's mostly the discovery part and decypering the bottom half of the glyph in which I found numerous number associations that again do provide clues in the coding of the message left.

It's also a weight off my mind as it was left unfinished and now it's finished.

Here is the new (but old) thread I started and if you want to get straight to the proof go to page 3....post number 46 to start the discovery of proof. and things that are indeed in that tomb.

Page 3:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-Chaos/page3

Thank you Bill for allowing me the space to work on it. That meant very much to me. You're a jewel!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd July 2018 at 15:55. Reason: added link to the thread

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (23rd July 2018), Flash (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast