+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

have a great day ...i wish you peace love freedom and harmony ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: John Lear alleges a holographic veil hides a civilization of 3 billion people on the moon

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Mr.Lear openly admits working for the CIA... That should tell you everything you need to know... He may believe what he says but, there is no way of knowing if he has been the victim of impulse technology... The deep state is good at keeping people chasing rabbit holes that lead to nowhere... Just my take ...
    He was a pilot and basically served as an air based cab driver as I recall.
    He wasn’t ‘just a pilot’, according to his bio on Coast to Coast which I assume he approved. He was a pilot for the CIA, which means he worked for the CIA…at least that’s how I interpret the information. When I surf around looking for info, some list him as an ex-CIA operative.

Is a taxi cab driver in New York City working for the CIA if he gives a central intelligence agent a ride to work?
    Big difference between working for the CIA and driving a cab for a living which we all know is a job where anyone can hop into your cab for a ride. Wow does this really have to be explained?

Billy Meier was compromised by the Befath for some time through mental and psionic type mind control.
    Should we attribute all of his work and writings to the Befath?
    Do you see what kind of damage is done when we take some one's life time of work and decide to negate it and or label it as questionable or under the influence due to a few unsavory associations or connections?
    From what little I’ve read I don’t see these as a ‘few’ associations or connections…the dude clearly ‘worked’ for the CIA. Meaning, it’s why some of us feel there’s a good chance the information he relays to the public is compromised.

Let's go a step further.
    John Lear backs up Billy Meier and states that Billy's story is 100% true.
    According to you we now know through John Lear's association with the CIA that Billy Meir is really a fraud, for why else would the compromised John Lear tell us that Billy is legit? So Billy Meier is a CIA disinformation campaign. Whew, I'm glad you cleared that up for me.
    We don’t know, and that’s the point, how can anyone believe half of what these ex-CIA associates say when we know what many of them do within the ufology field(spread disinfo)? Which means, to spell it out, what he’s said about Billy Meir(fictitiously per your example) may or may not be true. Which is why people aren’t so willing to support The Man in all his glory. Pretty simple.... I perceive people attempting to use discernment and critical thinking and who can blame us after all the deception. I have nothing against Lear, but find spending hours listening to ex-CIA not always the best use of my time. Unfortunately if I want to semi-keep up with what's going on I almost have to.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 11th January 2018 at 06:32.

4. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting thread......a holographic veil? Take a look at:

http://bartoszwojczynski.com/picture-151124-aristarchus

A nice clear picture! And use a magnifier on Aristarchus - see anything??? I have looked at many of bruceseesall's videos, and whilst most of them seem unclear I think the point he makes is clear though.
    Here's a question that I have asked elsewhere and NEVER had a (sensible) answer to it -
    IF NASA sent men to the Moon, in advance they had already seen photo's of what was on the Lunar surface - structures etc. So, IF man did land on the Moon how did NASA know they would be welcome by whoever was already present??

Tony P.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony P For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wouldn't the state of our being prevent us from seeing some things? Like bosons and fermions? Or am I way off base?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Wouldn't the state of our being prevent us from seeing some things? Like bosons and fermions? Or am I way off base?
    I think this is the crux of the situation.
    We could start a thread on this very scenario.
    I'm absolutely of the opinion that life is imbued with soul and soul energy and this energy has a spectrum of levels it is capable of manifesting in.
    Each of these levels that manifest have a corresponding organ of awareness and or sensory orafice.
    I'm not sure how wide the spectrum goes and or how many levels it has, but suffice it to say that we on earth are damned in the sense that we are cut off from accessing these levels/spectrums.
    Multidimensionality is but an eight syllable word with no real meaning.
    But,,,
    This is not the case for those who visit us.
    Those who visit us are regularly accessing different areas of their multidimensional energy spectrum, and in my opinion they engage a corresponding area in OUR energy spectrum when interactions do take place.
    I state this to emphasize why it is so difficult for abductees to recount their abduction with any real clarity.
    They can no longer access the energy field within themselves that was activated when abducted, further more it is even difficult for them to recount the event due to the memory of the event being stored in the no longer accessible energy field that was activated when/while they were abducted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqJ4SKdRL0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

TargeT (25th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

DNA, you hit the nail on the head. It is exactly the nature of what I experienced and for some reason, I remembered an article I had read (and cut and put in my journal) about bosons and fermions right around the time I was spiritually targeted. And I was working with scientists at the time. Very few of them "good". God that was a weird time. I found that article at work one day and along with a few books I was reading.........well, I believe I was getting too close to the truth.

Well, of course when I try to recount what I experienced (for about a year) I sound like a crazy person. I assure you I am not. I like quantum physics. It explains pretty much everything.

You see, I was able to converse with them on their level and they were exiting and entering my life. It's very difficult to explain. But, I knew "they" were different and very, very physical. These were NOT hallucinations.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 18th January 2018 at 02:04.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Great video by the way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (25th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3