+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IRAN - a big WOW here! (Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Arrested For Inciting Unrest)

1. Link to Post #1
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default IRAN - a big WOW here! (Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Arrested For Inciting Unrest)

"On Sunday, Iran’s Revolutionary Guard announced an end to unrest fomented by “foreign enemies” and arrested former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for “inciting unrest against the government.” The Iranian regime’s claims ring hollow, as Ahmadinejad was always notably hostile to the countries accused of fomenting these protests (Saudi Arabia, Israel, UK and US). Ahmadinejad had attempted to run for president last year but he was banned from participating by the Ayatollah Khamenei’s Guardian Council...."

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ira...-in-4-minutes/

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Phenix For This Post:

avid (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), FreeURmind (8th January 2018), guyres (8th January 2018), Kryztian (8th January 2018), Matt P (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Nasu (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), raregem (8th January 2018), Sequoia (8th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Default Re: IRAN - a big WOW here! (Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Arrested For Inciting Unrest)

Arrested former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !!!

I can see a few articles saying this but all link back to some untrustworthy sites - any REAL confirmation on this ?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (8th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Default Re: IRAN - a big WOW here! (Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Arrested For Inciting Unrest)

Fake news on TV is cheap, it is even cheaper on the internet. I guess with a proper setup, a fake news can be manufactured within minutes that seems to appear everywhere. This one is for oversea Iranians who have high regard for the former president to read.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), FreeURmind (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

It's all fake, apparently. The arrest, the riots, etc, etc.

This from Jim Stone:

ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER: TURKISH MEDIA HAS REPORTED THAT THE CIA RAN THE PROTESTS IN IRAN

Quote This is huge, because Turkey and Iran are not friends. If Turkish media ran this report, it is legit and No, contrary to the scamming U.S. MSM and planted media in the middle east, Ahmadinejad was not arrested. The Al-Arabia report about the former Iranian president being arrested for inciting the protests is a HOAX. Here is the truth:
    According to the Turkish press, the CIA sent 900 agents fronting as businessmen to Iran under the disguise of helping Iran recover from economic sanctions. Once they were in Iran, rather than conduct business, they fronted the riots. HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FULL REPORT. HA HA HA, BUSTED!
    Quote "Turkish media outlets said Michael D'Andrea, the man in charge of the CIA operations in Iran, has led the recent unrests and riots in a number of Iranian cities and towns.

The Turkish-language Takvim newspaper reported that D'Andrea has masterminded the violent protests which killed 20 people in Iran.

It added that D'Andrea has sent 900 agents disguised as businesspersons to Iran to ignite unrests and riots in the Iranian cities and towns.

Earlier, the Turkish-language Aksam newspaper had also released a similar report.

The Turkish media revelations were made after Secretary of Iran's Expediency Council (EC) Mohsen Rezayee disclosed that the US, remnants of the former Iraqi dictator Saddam's regime, Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO, also known as the MEK, PMOI and NCRI) and Saudi Arabia masterminded the recent unrests in Iran within the framework of an operations room in Erbil of the Iraqi Kurdistan region.

"An operations room was formed in Erbil a few months ago, led by Michael D'Andrea, the man in charge of the CIA operations in Iran; also the chief of staff of Saddam's son and Saddam's brother-in-law along with a representative of Saudi Arabia and a representative of Monafeqin (hypocrites as MKO members are called in Iran) were in there. Certain reports have also claimed the presence of the UAE's representative in the operations room and we are studying them," Rezayee said on Saturday.

He said that the operations room had plotted to start its activities in Iran late in fall, using social media, and then hit a blow to the Islamic Republic early and mid winter, adding that they had named the project as "Fruitful Convergence".

Rezayee, also a former top commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), further explained that they wanted to take control of the Iranian cities from the government in the first phase, smuggle weapons to the country to kill people and then pressure the UN Security Council to impose new sanctions against Iran under the US pressure, adding that in the second phase they wanted to pave the ground for the MKO members to enter Iran and then make the Europeans accompany them in measures against Tehran.

"And these are the overall points of the Erbil scenario," he concluded.

Iranian people took to the streets across the country for the fourth consecutive day on Saturday, to show their solidarity with the Islamic Republic and condemn the recent scattered riots in some areas of the country. They shouted slogans and carried placards, condemning violence and sedition. They also carried images of Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei and Iran's flag to show allegiance to them. Last week, a number of peaceful protests began in several areas across the country, with the participants calling on authorities to address their economic issues. However, the economic protests in a number of Iranian towns in the past few days turned into riots each comprised of a few hundred protesters after the peaceful gatherings were overshadowed when armed elements and vandals showed up among ordinary protesters and began to launch attacks on public property, police stations and religious sites. The original protesters soon left the streets upon calls by the authorities so security forces could deal with the rioters and sporadic violence, which continued in some towns and cities for several days.

People across the country, including Khuzestan, Qom, Kermanshah, Ilam, Gilan, Alborz, Lorestan, North Khorassan, Golestan and Hamedan provinces, gathered in important squares and streets of their cities and towns to show unity and deplore hijack of the recent economic protests in Iran by rioters in the country. They chanted "Death to the US", "Death to Israel" and "Death to the Seditionist" slogans to condemn US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's support for the recent riots in Iran.

On Thursday, millions of Iranian people across the country held fresh rallies to voice support for the Islamic Republic and denounce violence and riots and held the US and the Israeli regime responsible for the recent wave of violence in Iran.

Ayatollah Khamenei warned on Tuesday that the enemies have mobilized all their power and tools to hit a blow at Iran, alluding to certain foreign states' role in the recent riots in the country.

"The enemy has always been waiting for an opportunity and a breach to enter and hit a blow to the Iranian nation," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing the families of the Iranian martyrs in Tehran.

"During the events in the past few days, the enemies of Iran allied to create problem for the Islamic Republic by different tools in their hands, including money, weapons, policy and security organizations," he added.

Ayatollah Khamenei said that the nation's spirit of bravery, sacrifice and faith blocks the enemy and its hostilities, adding that he will speak with people about the recent protests and unrests in Iran in due time.

So there you have it, that is what really happened in Iran, and no, Ahmadenijad was not reported to have been arrested in any legitimate reputable media outlet, not even in Turkey which is at odds with Iran.

The reports of Ahmadinejad's arrest only appeared via Al Arabia, a known American backed propaganda front (this is the same outlet as Al-Quds)
    6 Jan 2018

Iranian President Ahmadenijad arrested? I did not miss this.

DOUBT IT.

Quote Not a peep about it on Fars, IRNA, PressTV, or Tasnim and they did not miss the story. But there was a lengthy report on Fars about how fake tweets and fake reports are going to destroy the credibility of Western media. This probable hoax goes like this:
    Al Arabia (not Iran based) was informed by "credible witnesses" that Ahmadenijad had been arrested for inciting protests. PROBLEM: Ahmadenijad has a history that would go against him supporting the protests, and he even held conferences where he called Americans infidels for interfering in Iranian affairs, at the same time he discussed wiping Israel off the map. Given the fact that with that kind of history he'd never support the overthrow of Iran and could call a spade a spade and would without question know the riots were staged by America, Israel, and Saud, FAT CHANCE HE'D GET ARRESTED FOR SUPPORTING THEM.
    Due to the fact there's not a peep about this in the Iranian press, and instead reports about how American reporters are being spoofed, as well as Ahmadinejad's support for Iran, I am calling BULL****.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

avid (8th January 2018), Did You See Them (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), FreeURmind (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,866 times in 21,555 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Arrested former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !!!

I can see a few articles saying this but all link back to some untrustworthy sites - any REAL confirmation on this ?
    Well, there are some places reporting this that I have heard of, such as:Some of these reports credit the London-based Arabic daily newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi, but I am not competent in Persian, nor can I make sense of the Google Translation of this, so I was unable to track that link down further.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Kryztian (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), Sequoia (8th January 2018), wnlight (8th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

If I was a young Iranian, I would be frustrated.

The struggle to get a job. The hopes of liberalisation of the economy & politics promised with the nuclear deal dashed.

The on-going dominance of a strand of Islam that I did not identify with. My western oriented aspirations, just a desire to live like a normal kid, study, party , etc, not being fully realised. If political I would desire a free political system- where people who understand my aspirations were allowed to run without the say-so of a Cleric.

I would be angry. I would march. But I would understand that the Revolution achieved some fundamentals that I agree with. These include:

- The state controls oil, for the benefit of all
    - The state controls banking, so the state is free of international debt slavery, and pays no interest to globalist fiat lenders.
    - My country has stood up against the international forces of tyranny and resisted the above.
    - My country freed itself of a Western installed puppet monarchy when it had its revolution. Iranian Democracy was destroyed by Anglo-American perfidy.

I would feel angry, and I would wish that the clerics could give more recognition to my hopes and dreams.

If I was demonstrating, but I then saw Nikki Haley rushing to support the demonstrations, I would go home and see my efforts to shift my rulers in a more liberal direction as having been expressed well, but I would have NO DESIRE to destabilise the country.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 8th January 2018 at 17:35.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), GaelVictor (8th January 2018), happyuk (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), The Moss Trooper (8th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Baby Steps wrote:

Quote - The state controls oil, for the benefit of all
    - The state controls banking, so the state is free of international debt slavery, and pays no interest to globalist fiat lenders.
    I feel these two points are the seeds of Iran's current, and future, problems. This be like Kryptonite to the Red-Shields & NWO Globalists.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

anandacate (11th January 2018), Baby Steps (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), GaelVictor (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Quote ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER: TURKISH MEDIA HAS REPORTED THAT THE CIA RAN THE PROTESTS IN IRAN
    Ok just to clarify, most of Turkish newspapers can be better used as toilet papers - just like in any other country. But this news is all over the place - from left-wing opponent newspapers to imbecilic right-wing adherent media (you simply cannot imagine their stupidity level, they are way beyond your typical mainstream media sources). The funny thing is each newspaper shows another "source" for this event - one refers to an Arabic newspaper, other refers to English media etc.etc. So this seems like an "organised fake news" operation.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

avid (8th January 2018), Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), happyuk (9th January 2018), Hervé (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), muxfolder (9th January 2018), seko (9th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

Yes, Ahmedinejad was arrested as confirmed by many mainstream news sources.

Quote Former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was reportedly arrested for “inciting violence” as the protests against the Tehran government and skyrocketing food prices began.

Ahmadinejad was busted for comments he made during a Dec. 28 protest in the western Iranian city of Bushehr, the London-based Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper reported.

Ahmadinejad, whom Iranian officials will seek to keep under house arrest with the approval of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was critical of the regime and President Hassan Rouhani.

New York Post: Ahmadinejad arrested for ‘inciting violence’ in Iran: report
    By Mark Moore January 7, 2018
    Quote TEHRAN: The Iranian government has reportedly arrested former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for inciting unrest and demonstrations through his statements.

Authorities are now seeking to place Ahmadinejad under house arrest with Khamenei’s approval, the Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper added, citing “reliable sources in Tehran”.

SAMAA TV (Pakistan) Iranian ex-President Ahmadinejad arrested: Report
    January 7, 2018 By:Samaa Web Desk
    The Samaa article from Pakistan says the protests in Iran are the most serious threats to the government since the Green Movement of 2009 (which were against the Ahmadinejad government).

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Noelle (8th January 2018), Sequoia (8th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    Quote ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER: TURKISH MEDIA HAS REPORTED THAT THE CIA RAN THE PROTESTS IN IRAN
    Ok just to clarify, most of Turkish newspapers can be better used as toilet papers - just like in any other country. But this news is all over the place - from left-wing opponent newspapers to imbecilic right-wing adherent media (you simply cannot imagine their stupidity level, they are way beyond your typical mainstream media sources). The funny thing is each newspaper shows another "source" for this event - one refers to an Arabic newspaper, other refers to English media etc.etc. So this seems like an "organised fake news" operation.
    I am not surprised that The Turkish papers publish this - which is most probably true. Turkish government has some revenge going on after the attempted coup d'état coming most probably from the Gulan organisation, sponsored by the USA.

I wish it were published in the USA so that the american people, the gentle nice folks who are a majority, could understand why their country is now hated almost throughout the world. USA does not bring democracy, it usually brings dictatorships all over. Sadly.

---------------------j

As for the ex-Iran President arrested for inciting violence, when will this happen to Killary and Soros?
    Last edited by Flash; 8th January 2018 at 18:06.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), GaelVictor (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't he the same ultra radical who incited violent revolution against the governemnt and stormed the palace during the coup of 1979?
    Years later he became the government and now that he's kicked out..he's like a rapid dog for hunger for power and $

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,802 times in 8,390 posts

I smell very high level external interference here, not just CIA rabble rousing timed to peak in the face of the Russian election.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

If it is true, maybe ALL of the ex-presidents will be restrained from causing trouble!

I hope so.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Nearly all articles just repeat the same mantra - "as reported" !

Reported by who ?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

First, anybody who has any awareness of history and specifically Kermit Roosevelt understands that this is not a new thing and very likely this not as spontaneous as it seems, especially given Nikki Haleys hard on for war with Iran.

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    If I was a young Iranian, I would be frustrated.

The struggle to get a job. The hopes of liberalisation of the economy & politics promised with the nuclear deal dashed.

The on-going dominance of a strand of Islam that I did not identify with. My western oriented aspirations, just a desire to live like a normal kid, study, party , etc, not being fully realised. If political I would desire a free political system- where people who understand my aspirations were allowed to run without the say-so of a Cleric.

I would be angry. I would march. But I would understand that the Revolution achieved some fundamentals that I agree with. These include:

- The state controls oil, for the benefit of all
    - My country has stood up against the international forces of tyranny and resisted the above.
    - My country freed itself of a Western installed puppet monarchy when it had its revolution. Iranian Democracy was destroyed by Anglo-American perfidy.

I would feel angry, and I would wish that the clerics could give more recognition to my hopes and dreams.

If I was demonstrating, but I then saw Nikki Haley rushing to support the demonstrations, I would go home and see my efforts to shift my rulers in a more liberal direction as having been expressed well, but I would have NO DESIRE to destabilise the country.

I want to discuss the bolded claims that seems to be completely unfounded.

Where do you get this information that most Iranians do not identify with Twelver Shia ? Or are you implying that most Iranians are actually Sunni but put the pretense of being Shia to not be repressed? Or are you getting more finely tuned with subtle differences within Shia itself(the Seveners or the Zayidis or Ghulat) where the Twelvers are subjugating the other sects? Or, there is a hidden majority of Sufis suffering in silence(and in dance)?

How do you know that they are western oriented? I agree the kids definitely want to party and live a more liberal lifestyle, liberal in the true classical meaning, but this is true of most kids around the world. I do not think that makes them western oriented. I think it makes them a normal young human.

I am not even sure of what it means to be western oriented actually now that I think about it. Does it mean you support the neoliberal/neocon agenda of american Empire? Or the corporate takeover of all international institutions. The new world ordeR?
    It cant be turning towards classical liberalism because the western world only gives that lip service and doesnt actually embody it.

30. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

hi, Praxis, it sounds like you know Iran better than me.

My post was intended to suggest the the young urban Iranians look to the west in terms of wanting more freedom, opportunity, less cultural repression, and a less strict form of their religious doctrines.A friend travelled there and observed that many Iranians are like this behind closed doors. We have a dangerous situation there potentially where as always the youth want something better, and this idealism and desire can be misdirected by malign external chaotic forces from the west.
    What Trump and Haley probably do not appreciate is that those same youth would mostly understand that the influence of the west on many middle eastern states over the past few centuries has been mostly bad, and exploitative, so the youth might desire more freedom but this idea that Nikki Haley and the neocons will provide a solution is a joke. I do not fear the possibility of the dawn of pro americanism amongst the youth, more that their desire for progress might be exploited by those seeking to destabilise Iran.

There is the other strand of instability , which is the more rural poor fundamentalist groups, who like Ahmedinejad. These groups are upset by economic factors such as food prices. This may be why he has been detained, although the q posts are alluding to Ahmedinejad spilling the beans about plane loads of cash going directly to Hamas , the payments 'brokered' by the Obama administration.

As has been stated many times, in order to stabilise Iran, it is best to reward the regimes experiments with liberalisation, as we currently have with Rouhani. If the west plays hard ball, as it is beginning to, this will only strengthen the hard liners there. And that will exacerbate tensions within Iran between the young urban liberals and the regime. That would only lead to trouble. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 8th January 2018 at 23:23.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), GaelVictor (8th January 2018), Intranuclear (9th January 2018), Praxis (8th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Baby steps

Well met!

I agree with everything you just said, except for the part that I know Iran better than you. We are actually probably on equal footing there!

Although the one thing I would caution against is the use of the word regime.

Unless you also start calling it the May Regime for Britain and the Trump Regime in the US. Regime is a loaded word used to cast derision on government not seen as legit or something.

But I think you are absolutely spot on about how the young Iranians are behind closed doors. Many are far less religious and far more liberal than many would think. I think that the Government works very hard to stamp out those types of things too.

33. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    Isn't he the same ultra radical who incited violent revolution against the governemnt and stormed the palace during the coup of 1979?
    Years later he became the government and now that he's kicked out..he's like a rapid dog for hunger for power and $
    Are you kidding.. please use you're brain and do some research before you spout out nonsense like that.
    Here is a short vid about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, excuse the music etc. but the facts stated in here are true as far as I could verify;

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

anandacate (11th January 2018), Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), seko (9th January 2018), syrwong (9th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,866 times in 21,555 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Well, there are some places reporting this that I have heard of, such as:Some of these reports credit the London-based Arabic daily newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi, but I am not competent in Persian, nor can I make sense of the Google Translation of this, so I was unable to track that link down further.
    Well, trust the King of Skeptics, Jim Stone, to take a contrary view.

Today, on jimstone.is, he wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Iranian President Ahmadenijad arrested? I did not miss this.

DOUBT IT.

Not a peep about it on Fars, IRNA, PressTV, or Tasnim and they did not miss the story. But there was a lengthy report on Fars about how fake tweets and fake reports are going to destroy the credibility of Western media. This probable hoax goes like this:

Al Arabia (not Iran based) was informed by "credible witnesses" that Ahmadenijad had been arrested for inciting protests. PROBLEM: Ahmadenijad has a history that would go against him supporting the protests, and he even held conferences where he called Americans infidels for interfering in Iranian affairs, at the same time he discussed wiping Israel off the map. Given the fact that with that kind of history he'd never support the overthrow of Iran and could call a spade a spade and would without question know the riots were staged by America, Israel, and Saud, FAT CHANCE HE'D GET ARRESTED FOR SUPPORTING THEM.

Due to the fact there's not a peep about this in the Iranian press, and instead reports about how American reporters are being spoofed, as well as Ahmadinejad's support for Iran, I am calling B*LLSH*T.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th January 2018), Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Ewan (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Words of Joy (9th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

It won't be long before it's reported by Benjamin Fulford.

Then we'll know it's BS for sure.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), muxfolder (12th January 2018), TargeT (9th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast