Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joseph P. Farrell and Dark Journalist analyze Q Anon material

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,930 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: Joseph P. Farrell and Dark Journalist analyze Q Anon material

This is live now:
    Live Fireside Chat w/ CBTS_Stream subreddit team: Q - BACK TO THE BEGINNING.

CBTS Stream
    Started streaming 59 minutes ago

LIVE Fireside chat and Q&A with CBTS_Stream team.
    https://www.reddit.com/cbts_stream/

Tonight, we begin something we've been discussing for a while - going back to the very beginning of Q's posts and going through the basics. Future proves past.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2018), Debra (12th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), neutronstar (11th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

This has been posted in a couple of places elsewhere, but Alex Jones spoke out about all this pretty much for the first time on Christmas Eve, taking the opportunity of this new, long and detailed call from his insider source Zaq (or Zak).

It's worth listening to very carefully. It's very detail-rich. Zaq has demonstrated his credibility several times over, and he states that 'Q' is indeed a group.

But at one point he seems to slip and use the word 'we' — and Zaq, although well-connected with the US intel apparatus (he was hauled in by them several times for his calls to Alex) — is Moroccan. While Zaq's spoken English appears perfect, his written English may not be (and also, those of his possible colleagues).

It may not be too much of a stretch to ask the question whether 'Q' is Zaq + a small group around him, not all of whom may have English as their first language.
    Alex Jones talks with long time Infowars caller and Army Intelligence member Zaq

Last edited by GaelVictor; 11th January 2018 at 05:44.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), neutronstar (11th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,930 times in 1,165 posts

See my post here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1201054

In an interview with Heidi Vandenberg (streamed less than a day ago) Clif High explains why Joseph Farrell came to certain conclusions regarding Q.

This video covers a wide variety of topics (all very interesting to me), but for the purpose of this thread, I draw your attention to the 1:13:00 mark where Cliff is asked about Q. His explanation mirrors my own feeling on the subject.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

anandacate (12th January 2018), Debra (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), Harley (11th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), neutronstar (11th January 2018), PathWalker (15th January 2018), RunningDeer (11th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    One of the things David Icke said some years ago is that those people behind the scenes can't stay hidden forever.
    They have to surface at some point in time ...

How remarkable is it that anyone who speaks out now exposes himself by expressing strong opinions.

Yes, Daniel and Joseph point out that the whole thing follows a marketing scheme. Not only the Q saga
    but also the Tom deLonge operation. But then at the end of his 'show' Daniel reminds us that we can
    still profit from some holdiday special and get a subscription for a lower price before he raises the fees
    in 2018 ...

It clearly shows they are clever business men too following the recipe themselves to make a buck.

I think we're being played from all sites .... but we should indeed give up our search for a messiah
    since none of them will be. As long as they keep us distracted by their breadcrums looking down
    following the trail we'll end up where they lead us to. Let's look up and forward, find your own path.
    The part about before he raises his fees, has always disturbed me when it comes to Danial, or the,Dark Journalist. I do know the posture he presents is deceaving.

I simply do not trust him at all.
    It just seems too obvious that he is trying to be mainstream media like, yet alt media at the same time.

For instance, His newer look, and delivery of his interviews, as opposed to his older ones. Look at them.

It is like he has sucked up inside himself.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but just my observation. Thank you.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 278,683 times in 20,648 posts

at the end of his 'show' Daniel reminds us that we can
    still profit from some holdiday special and get a subscription for a lower price before he raises the fees
    in 2018 ...
    It clearly shows they are clever business men too following the recipe themselves to make a buck.
    If anyone else has the same view, I look forward VERY much to your generous donation to Project Avalon, which in its current incarnation has never charged any fees at all.
    * Bill is not a clever businessman, and has so far refused to 'copy the mainstream'. *
    But it's a bit of a problem, as invoices still need to be paid — by me! — to provide a platform for you to post thoughts like this.

Moral of the story: do please think about how folks like Dark Journalist make a living. This is his profession now. He doesn't have a day job.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Callista (12th January 2018), Debra (12th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), Hazelfern (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (12th January 2018), RunningDeer (12th January 2018), silvanelf (27th May 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,856 posts

---
    This is his profession now. He doesn't have a day job.
    Yep, that is what worries me ... for the same reason I don't like carreer politicians. How can they be 'representatives' of regular people ?
    All too often the focus then changes to 'making money', acquiring more members/followers etc. There are nowadays more and more 'channels'
    on youtube with screaming click-bait titles to draw our attention. We're more and more distracted, often wasting our energy on issues
    that really do not matter that much or are straight disinfo. The alternative media is killing (choking) itself.

They may be right by pointing out that it is a 'business model' but the whole alternative media is becoming a business nowadays.
    And they are part of that too ...

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 times in 371 posts

---
    This is his profession now. He doesn't have a day job.
    Yep, that is what worries me ... for the same reason I don't like carreer politicians. How can they be 'representatives' of regular people ?
    All too often the focus then changes to 'making money', acquiring more members/followers etc. There are nowadays more and more 'channels'
    on youtube with screaming click-bait titles to draw our attention. We're more and more distracted, often wasting our energy on issues
    that really do not matter that much or are straight disinfo. The alternative media is killing (choking) itself.

They may be right by pointing out that it is a 'business model' but the whole alternative media is becoming a business nowadays.
    And they are part of that too ...
    I agree with what you are saying, but the real problem is we haven't evolved enough to create a society were we don't need money. We need money to live even a simple life in this world, or at least here in the US anyway.

The way he is funding his operation by having his viewers pay the bills so to speak is better than getting the money from advertisers. This way you can be more independent rather than having your message be controlled by advertisers like the MSM.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 12th January 2018 at 02:11.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,856 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    ---
    The way he is funding his operation by having his viewers pay the bills so to speak is better than getting the money from advertisers. This way you can be more independent rather than having your message be controlled by advertisers like the MSM.
    Ok, agreed ... but then why bashing/discrediting others who are trying to do the same ? The wole point is that we are apparently
    also considered not to be evolved enough to discern what's truth and what's disinfo ourselves when parties in the alternative media
    feel the need to attack others or decide to exclude other 'operations' (interesting word) as being alternative media. Who gets to
    decide what's right and what's wrong? The way it's developing now the state of the MSM is only a phase ahead of the alternative
    media and the future of alternative media is clear ... we haven't solved a problem just moved it to the next place.
    And so it continues ....

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 278,683 times in 20,648 posts

but then why bashing/discrediting others who are trying to do the same ?
    He wasn't "bashing/discrediting others who are trying to do the same".

The 'marketing' Daniel and Joseph were referring to was the 'selling' of IDEAS and CONCEPTS and HOPE by 'Q'.

Not 'Q' selling anything for money.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2018 at 04:46.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), KiwiElf (12th January 2018), PathWalker (15th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,707 times in 1,158 posts

A person's time and labor, whether physical, intellectual or both, are his/her stock in trade. (To torture a quote from Abraham Lincoln, we are told.)

We are all entitled to seek compensation for our time and labor. But, that does not mean others are obligated to provide compensation; especially when one did not receive or request the fruits of the time/labor. But, if one does choose to seek out, for whatever reason, the fruits of another's labor, isn't it fair and reasonable to give, or at least offer to give, some consideration, i.e., compensation (money) in exchange for the fruit of the labor? I think so.

After all, we gotta eat.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Callista (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #31
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    A person's time and labor, whether physical, intellectual or both, are his/her stock in trade. (To torture a quote from Abraham Lincoln, we are told.)

We are all entitled to seek compensation for our time and labor. But, that does not mean others are obligated to provide compensation; especially when one did not receive or request the fruits of the time/labor. But, if one does choose to seek out, for whatever reason, the fruits of another's labor, isn't it fair and reasonable to give, or at least offer to give, some consideration, i.e., compensation (money) in exchange for the fruit of the labor? I think so.

After all, we gotta eat.
    then grow some food...sorry couldn't help it
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), Satori (12th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2