+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disclosure: Direction to take

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Disclosure: Direction to take

I want to bring some attention to the disclosure topic.

We are on a soul journey. I am an experiencer who have some perspectives and experiences of alternative realities. I have gained insight into the vibration nature of creation and have been gifted to be able to remember what I experienced in these realms. I have experienced realms of both a higher and a lower vibration rate than our realm.

My perspective is that it is important to understand that we all have a soul and that the soul and the body are attached in resonance while in the awake state here on earth. They are vibrationally aligned.

The spiritual vibration rate is in absolute terms relative to the level of absolute love of the being of the spirit. Because we as humans are unaware of this we are all to some degree in a state of sleep, also because we lack the perspective of what the lower realms are like relative to earth and how we can be manipulated in that direction. Because absolute love is absolute truth, it means that whatever manipulative forces we are exposed to, whether they originate from space or our own planet, the more they detach us from absolute truth and love, the more at danger we all are. These are a few things that we have to wake up to in order to collectively escape the state of sleep and collectively work towards love on the spiritual level as a human family at peace.

When we have 70+ years of hiding of the truth as a result of no disclosure of key truths relative to the disclosure topic and key questions left unanswered relative to bigger questions like the UFO phenomenon, it means that all of us are held in a compressed vibrational state and gain very resticted access to deeper love related knowledge from which we can also discover and become ready for things like free energy. Many of the beings behind real UFOs that come here are here because they have learned lessons of love and in doing so they have been able to overcome vibrational limits - they are no longer subject to the same level of density.

As an intelligent race we must begin to collectively see the bigger spiritual and consciousness nature relative to creation and being, and move down a path that leads to peace. This is how we can begin to understand that what we think is peace is just a tiny fraction of what it really and truly is.

We must also be aware that due to our limited awareness as a result of the compressed vibrational state, we are unaware of external forces that currently influence earth, both good and bad ones. Through the process of ascension we can begin too see the influencing factors more and more clearly.

Peace is the next big thing and because disclosure can bring clearity, insight and truth to heavily confusing phenomenons people experience, disclosure is therefore also the next big thing. It is paramount to understand that there is a force present on earth that has ensured a long term non-disclosure trend and that are maintaining that trend every day. This has over time caused complex mechanisms to form on our planet, that have greatly reduced the effectiveness and returns of our spiritual investments and technological advancements. There are many reasons for this, one of them being the lack of awareness.

It is however as important to understand that the non-disclosure theme will continue, this is more important to understand than why the secrecy is being maintained, there are likely many reasons for the secrecy, both protective and harmful ones. The key thing to focus on is to put our current limited level of awareness relative to way more advanced races out there and to observe that situation and what it means, with spiritual glasses on. Then we will all begin to understand that disclosure must take place because non-disclosure is a source of blockage, as a race we must move past all of that so that we can begin to deal with things that are causing even more density to our souls and break free from that too. Instead of pain, great levels of love and spiritual fulfillment are awaiting on this path. So let's choose that path that leads to peace.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th January 2018 at 21:02.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th January 2018), Baby Steps (10th January 2018), Cognitive Dissident (11th January 2018), FreeURmind (10th January 2018), ghostrider (11th January 2018), guyres (11th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), panpravda (10th January 2018), Tam (11th January 2018), Valerie Villars (10th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Disclosure: Direction to take

"The key thing to focus on is to put our current limited level of awareness relative to way more advanced races out there and to observe that situation and what it means, with spiritual glasses on."

Ok.

So... What's that mean? How do we do that?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

FreeURmind (10th January 2018), guyres (11th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the evolution of consciousness is the only way forward ...we as earth human beings must slowly educate ourselves , be the change we want to see ... striving for peace , and harmony and balance in everything ... if only people could break free from the negative material mindset , and truly want the world to be a better place ... when we can get along with each other , we will meet our extended community ...long as we fight make war , and allow our emotions to run wild , the off world community will remain hidden ... to them , we are dangerous ... as Bob Dean says-primitive ,savage and dangerous ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), guyres (11th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Unfortunately, 'official' disclosure will likely only be a psyop, to be used to con us into believing something that is not true, like the aliens are invading or the greys are good guys. It appears, when looking at Truman Cash's research, or Karla Turner's, or Phil Schneider's or Marshal Vian Summers work, that the aliens we have regular contact with are lying, brutal, and manipulative thugs. There does not appear to be any trustworthy aliens. So, if we get disclosure we need to realize we are on our own, and we have to find our own way forward. And we can.

I would not trust any alien. If there are good ones, they've stood back whilst the bad ones forced false religions, wars and secret societies onto this poor world. Without their interference we'd be just fine. And I think we will be. We just need to become independent thinkers and lovers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), guyres (11th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    If there are good ones, they've stood back whilst the bad ones forced false religions, wars and secret societies onto this poor world.
    Or more likely, different races have stepped up to help, just not in ways that most of us would be able to detect. There aren't too many people here on Earth who can operate in the non-physical layers of consciousness. But I would bet that isn't a problem for just about every advanced race that is aware of us. They could keep things from getting out of control without having to land on the front lawn of the capital. *shrug* Maybe. :-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), Justplain (11th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This makes me think of the man who recently died who finally figured out he was working with a "good" ET....can't remember his name! (Wm. Tompkins!)
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 14th January 2018 at 20:23.

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

A few days ago I saw an interview with Reed Summers and Alfred Webre discussing this very same issue but presenting a slightly different perspective on certain sub-topics within the broader context. It was incredibly fascinating, informative, clear and eye opening. It calls forth our sober acceptance of the reality of the visitation that is taking place on Earth at this time and gives clear steps for the preparation which we as a Human Race must undertake as we are emerging into the Greater Communiry of life - an absolutely unparalleled event. I would strongly encourage one and all (if you feel so inclined ) to give it a whirl
    https://youtu.be/eyg_vQSV5q0

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aumiel For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th January 2018), Bill Ryan (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Some thoughts on "Allies of Humanity". I listened to the first hour & came away with these impressions. This phrase sent up a red flag...."personal compromise for the greater good". I'm being asked to "join" a community of people who are "special". This message was channeled, so one just has to "believe" what is being said.

I've been down this road before & the fact that Aumiel is not an "active" member here brings up another red flag for me....Avalon is simply a promotional tool to be used for promotional purposes.
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 14th January 2018 at 23:32.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Aumiel (15th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Foxie Loxie, I appreciate your thoughts on both the 'Allies of Humanity' and the message contained wherein. With regards to me being an inactive member and using this platform for promotional purposes i would somewhat disagree, not because I believe that what i am saying is not of a furthering nature but because all who contribute will ultimately hold to the principality of furthering and/or sharing their view, so it's neither here or there really. Ultimately i do of course believe in what I myself put forward, but it is not with a sense of trolly propaganda but with a feeling of importance in sharing such information on my part. Also and just to clarify, the Allies briefings state very clearly that belief in any manner of thing will only get you that far and for one to truly experience the reality of what is being communicated on a deep intristic level an individual must take the steps to connect with their True Nature or Knowledge in which all things can really be known. Once again though i do appreciate what you are saying here and I totally get the initial apprehension, but my intentions for ingaging with this thread were good in nature
    Last edited by Aumiel; 15th January 2018 at 02:58.

+ Reply to Thread