+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for research on crystals, Reiki, Kundalini, Qi Gong

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Looking for research on crystals, Reiki, Kundalini, Qi Gong

Been doing Reiki & Qii Gong for close to a year now without noticing any change. If anyone has any links to independent studies, clinical research etc. I haven’t been able to find much in the way of a scientific basis but I did find this:

“Crystals have been shown to oscillate at their own frequencies, and even respond to the input of vibrations. The cells in the human body also vibrate at certain frequencies, as do the chakras (the centers of the human energy body). So when we come into contact with a crystal, its vibration interacts with the vibration of the cells in our body.

According to the Book of Stones, “When we bring the crystal into our electromagnetic field, two things occur. The electromagnetic frequencies carried by the stone will vibrate with related frequencies in our own energy field through the physical law of resonance, creating a third larger vibration field. The nervous system is attuned to these shifts in energy and transmits this information to the brain. Here the frequencies stimulate biochemical shifts that affect the physical body and shift brain function.” (Simmons & Ahsian 2005, 28)”

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th January 2018), East Sun (12th January 2018), Ewan (11th January 2018), Inversion (25th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), toppy (11th January 2018), Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (11th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Looking for research on crystals, Reiki, Kundalini, Qi Gong

If I may, could it be that you are looking for mind based results and omit what the body is feeling?
    What are your expectations with those modalities?
    Did you work on yourself before attempting results on anyone else?

I had the same issues but all changed when I shifted my attention to feeling instead of thinking about it!

I did 9 months of Falun Dafa. Energy really picked up after I just relaxed and let it go without expectation.
    Been doing Reiki on horses for a few years now.
    Everything changed when I put my ego aside,trying to show the horses how good I was.
    The horses have changed attitude with me too as they now see a man humbly doing the work VS a man just trying to get validation and admiration from the horses!
    I think just being is the foundation of energy flow.
    The mind just brings everything to a halt instantly.
    Anyhow, thats my experience.

Will add that the stones just are too!
    They have nothing to prove, they just are.
    One detail I noticed, if it can help with the stones.
    If you meditate and have stones on you, see how the perceived weight changes when the work is done.
    I use a big rose quartz that I put on my heart chakra.
    If there is lots of work to do, the stone feels heavy on me.
    At some point, when I shift my minds attention to the stone, I realize I can't feel it anymore....
    Thats when I know my work is done at that moment .
    Last edited by Olam; 11th January 2018 at 17:48.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

avid (11th January 2018), bbow73 (11th January 2018), cursichella1 (12th January 2018), Ewan (11th January 2018), leavesoftrees (13th January 2018), Omi (12th January 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), toppy (11th January 2018), Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (11th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Have you seen this website? https://www.qigonginstitute.org/cate...etting-started

I've wanted to delve into it myself, but just don't seem to have the time. I came across it when they posted a Bruce Lipton video on their site and felt it could be a good resource.
    https://www.qigonginstitute.org/cate...euroimmunology

Crystals another topic I'd like to explore...I own a lot of crystal jewelry...is it a form of remembering from a past life of long ago? In my case, I think so...You might check out Jason Quitt. I just listened to a recent audio of him and he seemed to know quite a bit about crystals. I'm happy to pull the interview for you, but you'd have to listen to the entire interview which is about his experience breaking his back as I don't remember exactly where he began to discuss crystals. I'm sure if you contact him, he might offer more sources. He seems very open to helping people.
    Here's his site:
    http://thecrystalsun.com/

Kundalini....what exactly are you looking for...studies? How to have one? I have one site I'd like to explore: https://kundaliniresearchinstitute.org/

I have spent some time looking into Kundalini to understand my own experience, but have not found much of anything to my satisfaction. I'm beginning to think what I experienced is quite rare(Kundalini of the heart) and while exploring in true 'Know Thyself' fashion, I'm now of the belief that my astrological chart played a big part in my experience combined with the knowledge I learned in the roles I played in past lives. For the type of Kundalini I had, I'm wondering if one must be 'wired' -Jupiter in Cancer, the exaltation sign, to be ready for this particular experience.

One organization I can't recommend is Emerging Sciences, and I'm not alone in my experience. In fact I met another 'experiencer' who after participating in their survey felt the same as myself, waste of time, and very impersonal. It almost felt 'clickish' as the group seemed more connected to locals in their immediate area. We were both disappointed and surprised, expecting a more spiritual experience. The good news, is we both found a 'friend', in one another, out of the experience, so it's not all a loss, lol.

What I've found, there are many types of Kundalini so depending on what you're looking for might dictate the direction of research. Personally I'm interested in any scientific studies on the topic. I have no doubt that my experience will register in my DNA. If I understand correctly, plasma has the ability to communicate in a fashion where distance doesn't seem to be a factor- quantum entanglement, so knowing what I know now...could it be registering somewhere else? I think so! I'm left to believe that my particular situation was all by design, hence the proper astrological chart configuration, date of birth, etc. I only say this because I'm not convinced all are ready for this type of Kundalini and unless this is part of your life path it might not be possible for this particular experience to occur.

You've probably already heard of the danger of 'playing' with Kundalini, but if this is new territory for you, I would recommend you council with someone who is knowledgeable on the topic rather than going on your own. The link above I provided looks to have some options. You can read about my particular experience here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post594595

As always I'm open to input and learning from the knowledge of others and I hope you share what you discover on this thread.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 11th January 2018 at 18:42.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Reiki, from what I've heard from a number of healers and psychics, and from experiencing it myself over the years, needs caution when coming to contact with its energy, and should be avoided in most cases.

I've seen some good Reiki healers, but also those with impure energy, claiming to practice Reiki.

My take on it is that Reiki has been so widely spread around the globe to hundreds of thousands of people for its healing effects, that along the way it's changed its form to something else not just once but multiple times, just keeping the same name. It's like the telephone game. There's always that someone who changes the message in their own way of interpretation.

After having trained in Qigong, I've found other healing energies to work more effectively. There are so many, some are gaining more recognition among people, some are nameless.

New energies are constantly being created and discovered.
    The positive and the negative, the healing as well as the destructive.
    Old energies dissolve into nothingness.
    But the rate at which the universe is creating the new is faster, and its completely expanding.

As with crystals, they sure have their own energy frequencies that give effect to the surrounding, including humans.
    I wear a black banded agate by my heart, carved into a shape of the dharma wheel.
    It's been quite a journey until meeting this stone, and surely has been an adventure since starting to wear it.
    I have no scientific proof on how the energy of it works, but I'll just say that it is incredibly powerful in guiding me towards what seems to be the right direction. Or so I hope.

Whatever your motive may be for your research on crystals and healing energies, kundalini, chakras, etc, I hope you'll find some good information that will help you along your journey.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

bbow73 (12th January 2018), kanishk (12th January 2018), Olam (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), toppy (30th July 2018), Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (12th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

wow, the Qi Gong Institute is an AMAZING resource. Having a history in audio engineering it really clicks with me the concepts of frequencies being affected by other frequencies (wave cancellation, waves being amplified through resonance), I get it. It's true with sound waves & light waves, it's true with alternating current, it's true with electromagnetic fields, it's true with brain waves, it's true with ocean waves.

what made me doubt was watching Bill Nye Saves the World. He said there was no research that supported the claim that crystals and Reiki, Kundalini & Qi Gong were anything but placebos. I admit I did have trouble finding it on my own and this community provided the resources... but a person like Bill Nye should have massive amounts of information at his disposal. How could he have made such an absolute statement that was so completely incorrect?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (12th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Few year ago I use to keep some quarts crystals near to my head on bed while sleeping. It gave me different kinds of dreams.

Then I had one experience with Tektite. At the gem shop the shop keeper kept it separate from other crystals entirely in another room. I bought it and brought it in my room and kept it near my head. And I started having dreams that are making me exhausted in the morning. Then from second night onward near the morning I started experiencing some one talking to me. And even talking through my mouth by creating sound, because like he wanted to communicate with me, but because I am not that much good in such things, I was not getting his communication, not remembering them after waking up. And I felt very exhausted in the morning too. So I started keeping it as was away from me as possible in the room, in a cupboard etc., but no effect at all. Finally I brought it with me to the college were I was teaching and put it inside a cupboard there in teachers room. Everybody resigned from that college that day.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Olam (12th January 2018), Omi (25th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (12th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

One thing to remember with crystals is to cleans them first.
    Crystals have memory, because of the energy within crystals they also can story negative energy's.
    Both physically and mental/intent energy wise.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Omi (25th January 2018), Vernaianawa (6th February 2018), we-R-one (12th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    After having trained in Qigong, I've found other healing energies to work more effectively. There are so many, some are gaining more recognition among people, some are nameless.
    I’d be interested in knowing more if you have time to share. I’m kinda wondering if some forms of healing work better than others or maybe what might work for one, doesn’t work so well for another? I plan on exploring Quantum Touch Healing sometime within the near future. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I was all ready doing it with my client’s pets combined with telepathic communication. I was sharing a success story with an astute client who had just received a book from a friend titled Quantum Touch Healing. She let me borrow the book and after reading four chapters I realized this was exactly what I was already doing. I am self taught and have much more to learn, but feel this is the correct direction for me to follow based on my skill set. I do realize there are other methods and I can only presume they are just as effective so I’m interested in the perspective and experience of others.

Quote Posted by bbow73 (here)
    wow, the Qi Gong Institute is an AMAZING resource. Having a history in audio engineering it really clicks with me the concepts of frequencies being affected by other frequencies (wave cancellation, waves being amplified through resonance), I get it. It's true with sound waves & light waves, it's true with alternating current, it's true with electromagnetic fields, it's true with brain waves, it's true with ocean waves.
    Glad you like the link, I thought it was amazing too. Makes me think what you’re observing is part of the concept Holographic Universe. Many expressions of the same thing…..

Quote Posted by bbow73 (here)
    what made me doubt was watching Bill Nye Saves the World. He said there was no research that supported the claim that crystals and Reiki, Kundalini & Qi Gong were anything but placebos. I admit I did have trouble finding it on my own and this community provided the resources... but a person like Bill Nye should have massive amounts of information at his disposal. How could he have made such an absolute statement that was so completely incorrect?
    Bill Nye is a mouthpiece and paid shill of the deep state, he does not know of what he speaks. Don’t listen to him..he’s there to confuse and annoy. [/QUOTE]

Bill Nye’s Embarrassing Face-off with Tucker Carlson on Climate Change
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...climate-change

Looks like the video link was taken down in the article, here’s one you can watch:
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/5340303824001/

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Few year ago I use to keep some quarts crystals near to my head on bed while sleeping. It gave me different kinds of dreams.

Then I had one experience with Tektite. At the gem shop the shop keeper kept it separate from other crystals entirely in another room. I bought it and brought it in my room and kept it near my head. And I started having dreams that are making me exhausted in the morning. Then from second night onward near the morning I started experiencing some one talking to me. And even talking through my mouth by creating sound, because like he wanted to communicate with me, but because I am not that much good in such things, I was not getting his communication, not remembering them after waking up. And I felt very exhausted in the morning too. So I started keeping it as was away from me as possible in the room, in a cupboard etc., but no effect at all. Finally I brought it with me to the college were I was teaching and put it inside a cupboard there in teachers room. Everybody resigned from that college that day.
    Jason Quitt starts talking about crystals around the 1:47:00 mark. He talked about not putting them near your head at night! Lol. Also talks about cleansing and charging a crystal.

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I'm skeptical of 'healers' so haven't seen too many of them. I have seen a few Reikki practitioners though. So,e of them are pretty amazing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Vernaianawa (6th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have been doing reiki and qi gong for a year and feeling no difference ( and your doing it properly as such ), I ask have you been doing other chi/qi/ki/energy methods/practise in years prior ?.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

I have been doing an online qigong course on longwhitecloudqigong.com. I'd say it's a decent set of courses and you pay whatever donation you can afford for it, which means people of all income levels can try it.

Courses begin at certain times of the year though so if you're interested you may have to wait a few months. However, you can learn a lot just by following the Long White Cloud Qigong youtube channel as there are many videos demonstrating different exercises posted there.

https://m.youtube.com/user/longwhitecloudqigong

Overall I find qigong to be an intriguing and beneficial physical art. I'm only a beginner though and don't understand it very deeply.

As far as crystals are concerned... I became interested in them a couple of years ago, bought some, and no longer use them. In my opinion they can be potentially beneficial but I wouldn't recommend focusing on them too much.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

20. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Enjoyed link and his styles, kiwi i think, nice.

+ Reply to Thread