+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADVANCED TECH at a price............

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default ADVANCED TECH at a price............

No wonder even observers are confused about lights in the sky et's; ed's, spirits' demons etc.

First of all the US has more advanced tech. than (we the people) are supposed to know about. People observing spacecraft doing extraordinary things are confused and rightly so. Just take a simple example of us seeing planes supposedly hitting the WTC. We were fooled, that's obvious.

Experts and lay people seeing "weird" lights in the sky are also fooled.

The facts are that advanced tech was given to us/the Govt. of the US without he knowledge of we the people. Why would "they the higher ups" think that they had to consult us, who are we???

We got advanced technology in exchange for, "UNBELIEVABLE" to us now, for our babies/children and some adults.

This was the the agreement. What kind of "human" would agree to that?
    Not a totally human entity I would say.

Read David Icke and you will see what I mean.

(more later)
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th January 2018 at 01:11.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Justplain (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), petra (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), toppy (13th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: ADVANCED TECH at a price............

The apologists for this 'deal with the devil' argue that they had no choice, that humans couldn't stop the ET's from abducting people (which they have been doing since humanity arrived on planet earth) , and why not get the ET high tech as a consolation prize? However, this argument doesn't hold up since the earth humans who made this deal have gone farther, in becoming active participants in the abduction process as well as genetic experiments with the ETs. This is a reason 'we the people' will never likely get the whole truth upon 'official disclosure', the deep state has too much to hide.

We must also remember that the ETs have such high tech that they can brainwash any human and mindcontrol that person to do what they want. Beyond that the ETs have tech to travel at faster than light speed, they can pass through any matter (ie. Walls) and can time travel. We are no match for their tech. They do what they like to us and make us forget.

One thing is apparent, though, is that abductees are able to partially overcome the brainwashing and programming, and that is what we need to concentrate on. Apparently trauma recall can help us undo programming and amnesia in this life's experiences, and past life trauma regression can help undo similar past life abduction implants.

By the way, PA's Truman Cash has done excellent research on this subject.

Don't trust ETs with olive branches, they are inveterent liars with a negative agenda that is not in our best interest. When we join the galactic community, we are on our own and we will have to be extremely careful.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2018), petra (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

We are living in a strange world. as we at Avalon have realized a long time ago.

If we can't face up to reality we will perish.

There are too many satanists, evil beyond belief in our world.

There is such a thing as a war between GOOD and EVIL. It is real.
    Forget religious manipulators.
    There is more evil in so called religion than anywhere. It is fake. Just look at the Jesuits.
    They are a prime example of deception throughout the centuries.
    Look at the vatican with all it's riches. Do they help poor people, NO!
    They deceive and exploit poor people.

Just so you know, I was raised catholic and I know first hand how the priests and nuns at the lowest part of the church were deceived as much as anyone.
    Go up the pyramid and things change. I was never into the shenanigans of the church and left as a teenager.
    Its only through my individual research and reading David Icke that I learned about the Jesuits and the vatican.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Justplain (12th January 2018), petra (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), toppy (13th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I think is the ETs who are extremely intelligent and created us, anticipated the "Deep State" and what was going to happen: an elite with knowledge of the who's, how's and what's and the populace. History shows us this has been a model in every civilization since the dawn of time, and it repeats itself. I honestly think our ET creators think they created us, therefore they own us. They can do whatever they want with us, and they wish this pyramidal society to exist. Religion is the opium of the people.

That being said, of course there might exist several species of aliens and some are more friendly or whatnot to humans. They stated through their contactees that they do not intervene in human affairs and what's going on in Earth but we've seen through testimonies several times that's not quite true. Between the nuclear launch tests sabotages, powering off grids and the abductions for their agenda or plans or needs, we can clearly see they lie and deceive just as any one of us potentially can. We have to treat them as they are, with caution (if it's even in our reach, the deep state or the people).

To me, the whole story of the reptilian or lizard people, Annunaki, might have been a cover-up operation or illusion of the greys for them to they keep blaming these species that actually might not exist and are one of their illusions. Keep in mind there has been testimonies of aliens shape-shifters, for them we are easily deceivable. The same goes with the Mantis or insect-like alien species. They have been seen working with greys during the abductions, hence for everything I have said as far as I know they could be another illusion. The greys can communicate with us telephatically and read our minds, implement thoughts and emotions, images and sounds that look 100% real, what I'm saying is not far-fetched at all. My position so far is I do believe in greys (the ones that were recovered from the Roswell crash) but I remain doubtful all the others species exist until better evidence is shown or gets to my knowledge through witnesses reports.
    Last edited by Bert; 13th January 2018 at 14:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bert For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2018), petra (12th January 2018), thunder24 (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    There is such a thing as a war between GOOD and EVIL. It is real.
    When I read this, something inside of me cheered sarcastically...

I believe you

Forget religious manipulators.
    There is more evil in so called religion than anywhere. It is fake.
    I get where you're coming from, but I don't think religion is the root of the issue here. I think the root is the disdain for religion. I'm not religious myself, but I have friends that are Muslim or other religions which go to church. If there was a petition to destroy all the churches and mosques, I wouldn't sign that petition because I know it would make my friends sad.

This was the the agreement. What kind of "human" would agree to that?
    Not a totally human entity I would say.
    A tricked one maybe. Or a blackmailed one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The difficulty is that most, if not all, religions have been created by manipulative/evil ET's who use it as a selfperpetuating programming tool for the populace. Greys have been caught via abducted regression that shows they reinforce this programming through post hypnotic suggestions. Abductee regression and past life remembrance also shows that the Plieadians abducted and brainwashed 'prophets' into transmitting religious dogma and rituals. Some people believe these fake religious experiences unquestioningly. It goes so far that even secret societies have been founded by ET's using brainwashing on these 'prophets'.

So, we see that the Plieadians create the religions and secret societies, the greys conduct the ongoing programming maintenance and bio harvesting, the reptilians seem to have a role of war mongering and the mantis ETs appear to manage the soul recycling and other technical activities. In other words, these four ET groups seem to be working together to 'manage'and harvest humanity.

I think that not all humanity is caught in this trap, but a significant number are. The rest of humanity goes through the regular reincarnational soul development. However the encumbered ones live a tortured existence that we are just now realizing. Abductee and past life abductee regression appears to help resolve some of the trauma and programming problems experienced by abductees. This may not be the complete solution, but at least it's a start.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread