+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brien Foerster: Reporting DNA evidence coming soon from elongated skulls!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 3,231 posts

Default Brien Foerster: Reporting DNA evidence coming soon from elongated skulls!

Exciting new research... WE can only imagine what might be done with a complete DNA profile from hybrid or non-human bipeds?

Last edited by Harley; 12th January 2018 at 03:40. Reason: Corrected spelling of 'Brien' in the title

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (13th January 2018), Axman (12th January 2018), Cardillac (12th January 2018), Cognitive Dissident (12th January 2018), enigma3 (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), FreeURmind (12th January 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2018), Justplain (12th January 2018), mpennery (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), RunningDeer (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018), tessie999 (14th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,065 times in 788 posts

Default Re: Brian Foerster: Reporting DNA evidence coming soon from elongated skulls!

I just took a quick look, however didn't see the post I thought you had made about the possibility of alien DNA being discovered through ancestry.

Based upon the very few things I know I find it impossible to believe some sort of alien DNA hasn't already been discovered let alone hybrid DNA. Not the type of thing that makes it to the front page of MSM.

It's coming Mojo and I can't wait!

Fact seems to be slower than Fiction, but we know what happened in the race between The Tortoise and the Hare.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 12th January 2018 at 03:34. Reason: Added the possibility of
    “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”― Isaac Newton

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Art (13th January 2018), Cardillac (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), Justplain (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Brien Foerster: Reporting DNA evidence coming soon from elongated skulls!

I have been waiting patiently for this for YEARS!!!

As it relates to DNA testing the "human genome" itself has been pretty much tested to very high degree of accuracy.
    That accuracy is predicated upon a few things

1. What is tested
    2. What is actually IN the system.

It branches off to include Neanderthal, some Denisovian an other Hominids and some "unusual" offshoots such as Homo Florensis ( Hobbits)

A few points to consider.
    As robust as DNA testing is it really is in its' infancy as a science
    Things that do not meet current scientific dogma are SPECIFICALLY NOT included in commonly accessible databases ( Melba Ketchum's work with Sasquatch comes to mind)

We could or even may very likely share something in common with the highly odd Paracas people or very very little. Folklore and oral histories suggest we could reproduce together although it was very much frowned upon by the Paracas elites.

Recalling Elongated skulls were an ELITE indicative of the ruling class. They looked VERY different from the local peoples. Although it is reported they had poor reproductive capabilities as time progressed and the world changed.

Depending on what they are testing and from what era a lot of interesting things may come to light. I expect they have some "excursively" Middle Eastern and Celtic DNA.

Now lets go sequence a giant!!!!!! If we can find one......
    Last edited by CurEus; 12th January 2018 at 03:45.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Cardillac (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2018), Justplain (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,109 times in 206 posts

Default Re: Brien Foerster: Reporting DNA evidence coming soon from elongated skulls!

I wouldn't be surprised to find that "Alien" dna is so embedded into homo sapiens and from so long ago that we cant distinguish it as being of "alien" input.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Cardillac (12th January 2018), enigma3 (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), justntime2learn (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,601 times in 1,172 posts

this kind of stuff fascinates me to no end- before I started studying music I was toying with the idea of studying (ancient) history as I wanted to become an archeologist (if you can believe THAT one!) :-)))

most people probably still believe the ancient busts of Nofertiti with her elongated skull head dresses were depictions of head 'fashion' at the time and not a practical hat for her elongated skull- obviously 'girlfriend' had a hellova lot of other-worldly DNA (and I'm sure all of us have at least a smattering of it)-

a former Swiss co-worker of mine has, certainly for our time, a rather extended skull in the style of Nofertiti-

stay well all-

Larry :-)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Larry it is exciting times... Maybe the Smithsonian has the DNA profile from the giant skeletons already? They should open up about their collection. Could there be similar DNA to the giant, elongated skull types and human? Or perhaps the elongated and giant have similar traits shared? DNA can unlock the questions but also a double edged sword because we know that there 50% integration with human/other chimera experiments actually happening and maybe their goal is to bring these separate species back?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cardillac (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@mojo

"Maybe the Smithsonian has the DNA profile from the giant skeletons already?" we can be sure of it- but the Smithsonian will never be "talkative," sadly...

unless a miracle happens...

Larry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018), Nasu (12th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@mojo

we all know the Smithsonian is sitting on very valuable history let alone the s''t Vatican; both institutions have 'restricted access' areas; WHY?- what do they have to hide?- obviously a rhetorical question: the true origins of our species/history; what else could it possibly be?

be well!

Larry

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Art (13th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), mojo (13th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,920 times in 714 posts

If one looks at the underground towns that smatter across Anatolia and the Levant, and one looks at the geological aging of these artifacts, one can conclude that these settlements are millions of years old. There are sled tracks in the stone, in the same region, that bear a similar age. There are 80ft stone walls in the Urals, where hills have had their tops cut off, that bear a similar age, too. These Paracus bones appear to be descendents from this ancient ancestry, not surprisingly. Those ancients had high tech and could cross oceans, obviously. This research hopefully will help to blow the lid off the current human origins myth that quackademics spout.

Megalithic structures point to civilizations dating back over possibly millions of years:

http://earthbeforeflood.com/who_and_...c_complex.html

Giant megaliths of the Ural Mountains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAFX_5fAEbc

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cardillac (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), mojo (13th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018), Violet3 (14th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote the Smithsonian is sitting on very valuable history let alone the s''t Vatican; both institutions have 'restricted access' areas; WHY?
    Right on... In the thread discussion we didnt really tie in the Vatican yet but there is rumor their vaults hold unique skulls and whom know what else??? For a religion do be doing experiments on Mt Graham with LUCIFER scope and UFOs appearing over their powerful laser pointing up on MT Graham they are doing more than being a religious sect with interests in archaeology & astronomy and of course hiding the truth from the World.

I was just thinking of the Atacama humanoid that Dr Greer tried to collect DNA to show it was an alien body. Strange how Greer overlooked the evidence of these elongated skulls?

PS: ...going to make an hypothesis that the Bigfoot is related by DNA to these other bipedal cryptids, either the giant genome or traits from the elongated skulls. Hopefully some new evidence of bigfoot hair samples or other sample will fill in the blanks.
    Last edited by mojo; 13th January 2018 at 20:25.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cardillac (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), Justplain (13th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@mojo

I just think we all need to look very carefully into the research of anthropologist Lloyd Pye ("The Starchild Skull") let alone the independent research of geneticist Dr. Melba Ketchum's research into BigFoot/Sasquatch (let alone the Yetis among others)- both researchers' info dove-tails in many respects-

please stay well mojo and all readers-

Larry

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), Justplain (14th January 2018), mojo (14th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,225 times in 6,730 posts

Latest from Brien

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Den Of Lore

Brien Foerster | DNA Testing Of The Paracas Skulls

Streamed & Published 10th January 2018

Brien updates us on his tireless work & The upcoming DNA test results of The Elongated Skulls of Paracas Peru.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), KiwiElf (15th January 2018), mojo (15th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread